The Pilot

Story Info
Wife plays with a stranger.
1.7k words
3.6
17.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This adventure began with my wife and I out on the town at a local pub having drinks with a few friends. The dimly lit place is pretty packed and we enjoy discreetly pointing out the people in the crowd we'd like to fuck or see the other fuck as we often do. We occasionally dabble in the swinging lifestyle from time to time and there isn't a lot we wouldn't try at least twice. She's in her early forties, curvy with long dark hair, hourglass figure and gorgeous blue/green eyes. I feel a nudge in my side and she nods towards one of the guys she pointed out earlier sitting alone at the bar. I answer her devilish grin with a smirk and raised eyebrows, encouraging her to move in for the kill.

She gets up to "grab us another round" and as she walks away I and at least 3 other men stare hungrily at the hypnotizing sway of her full hips and mesmerizing bounce of her large round breasts barely contained by her lacy bra and very low cut thin black cotton dress. We love dressing her a little slutty and going out to catch guys (and girls) checking her out. I struggle to carry on conversation with the others at the table as I watch her arrive at the bar, bellying up next to the her target. Crossing her arms she lays her elbows on the counter top and leans over arching her back, placing her full, round ass and yummy cleavage on display. The stranger leans back on his stool and attempts to inconspicuously get an eyeful of my wife's inviting curves. She orders our drinks and as she's waiting, turns and makes eye contact with him. Flashing him that warm, gorgeous smile, they exchange a few words followed by a quick introductory handshake. The drinks hit the counter and she pays but they carry on chatting. I wish desperately that I was alone and can watch my horny wife at work in peace.

Finally after 10 minutes or so they leave the bar and both head over to our table together. A twinge of excitement stirs within me. They reach our table and she introduces him to everyone as Seth. His handshake is firm and he seems well spoken and confident. I notice he is tall, has blue eyes and an athletic but not overly muscular build, just as she likes. I think to myself that this night can turn out to be very interesting. I'm seated alone in the padded bench seat against the wall and I slide over, offering a place for Seth to sit. In true gentleman fashion he steps aside, places his hand on the small of my wife's back and guides her down to sit next to me. He places himself down next to her on the bench seat on her right side.

During the conversation we find out that Seth is a pilot from another area of the country and he is staying in the hotel down the street because his aircraft has been unexpectedly grounded for a few days. He ends up being fun and charming, fitting right in with everyone. At one point he says something hilarious and my wife laughs, turning to me and leans in whispering into my ear "I think this guy is fucking hot".

As time goes on several independent conversations begin amongst the group and the two of them shift focus onto each other. As they chat she periodically turns to look into my eyes with this devilish grin and slide her hand up my inner thigh for a little squeeze of my hardening cock before leaning back into the stranger's story.

The group eventually decides to leave the bar and divides in two. Some decide to hit another location and a handful of us decide to go back to our place. We invite Seth to join us of course and much to our delight he follows along. Once at our house we hang out at the kitchen table and chat with Seth about travelling and all the places he's seen working as an airline pilot. Finally all but Seth decide to call it a night, leaving just the three of us in the house. I have the idea of moving over to the rec room so that we can share videos and images of trips and the places we've been on the tv from our phones. We pick up our drinks and she leads the way with a little more sexiness in her walk than usual.

On the couch the two of them are already becoming increasingly flirty, teasing back and forth as I set up the TV. She playfully hits him and pushes him as he cracks jokes to get her going, seeming to take any opportunity to touch him. As we scroll through photos we occasionally come across pics taken in warmer locations of each other in swimsuits and she boldly compliments his fit body in wet trunks standing in knee deep beach water. His package is clearly outlined by the thin wet fabric clinging to his skin and she comments "it's pretty obvious that the water you're standing in isn't very cold at all". We all chuckle and continue scrolling through photos and he compliments on a few pics of her in a bikini top that's barely containing her heaving breasts. I chuckle again but groan to myself at the feeling of my cock straining against my jeans.

It's well past midnight and I begin to feel unable to fight my tiredness any longer as turned on as I am by watching her and our guest getting along so well. I announce my intention as I get up off the couch and stand, trying my best to hide the hard on that's been throbbing in my pants for the past hour but she begs me to stay. I insist that I'm done and before I go she kisses me passionately and tells me she'll be staying up a bit longer and not to wait up. Before I turn to leave she asks me through her tipsy, sweet and daring smile "do you mind if I try and have a little fun?" just loud enough that our guest just might have heard it if he was paying close enough attention. My heart skips a beat and I whisper "you know it would drive me completely wild if you did". As I turn to walk away I slap her delicious ass and say my good nights. Turning the corner I look back and see her sit herself down next to him with that big beautiful smile.

I head upstairs to our room and climb the into bed. Even though my heart still races as I consider the possibility of what might happen downstairs the alcohol and fatigue quickly take affect and I'm out in a matter of minutes.

I wake suddenly, groggy from a heavy sleep, unsure of the time. Opening my eyes I glance out the bedroom window and see it is still dark outside. I reach over to feel for her and......nothing. 2:40 am. I see that the bathroom door is open. Not in there. Suddenly something catches my ear. At first it's soft murmurings from the tv still on downstairs but occasionally there's something else. I strain to hear and make it out and my heart drops as I realize what it is. The familiar sounds of her sweet moans she makes when she's being fucked! Instantly I get rock hard and am wide awake. I curse the tv for drowning out most of what I can hear but am delighted when I realize that the sounds are intensifying. The minutes pass and she's moaning louder and louder. I start to hear the couch creaking to the rhythm of her vocalization. My imagination races and swims as I contemplate the situation in the rec room. Is he fucking her missionary? Is she on top? Doggy style? I then hear some breathy words back and forth between them that I can't make out. I swear I hear her growl "harder! Fuck me harder!"

I stroke my painfully hard cock furiously and am amazed at how quickly I'm ready to cum so I decide to stop. I want her next. I need her NOW but I wait. I am so tempted to walk to the stairs across the floor to get closer and hear more of what's going on or even sneak down for a peek but the last thing I want to do is interrupt causing them to stop fucking. I'm excited even further as I realize that when I left them alone all the blinds in the room were up and any passerby happening to look in the window could see inside.

I can hear him grunting and groaning now. They've been going vigorously for at least 20 minutes since I woke up and I wonder if he had made her squirt. I SO hope he has made her squirt.

Finally I hear their pace increase even more, the sounds of flesh smacking together and wonder if the creaking couch will survive. He's clearly pounding her feverishly until he cries out, obviously cumming very intensely.

Then....the tv turns off and silence. A few muffled words spoken, some giggles, laughter and her footsteps coming up the stairs. I could not have waited another minute. I sit up on one elbow to watch her walk into the room, drop the small blanket she has wrapped around her naked body onto the floor and crawl to me from across the bed. We embrace in a fiery, passionate kiss. I want to devour her. I can taste his cum on her mouth and wonder how many times he ejaculated. Did he use a condom? Was her used pussy full of his cum? Her skin is coated in a fine, cool sweat. She climbs on top of me to guide my throbbing cock to her hot, freshly fucked, slippery opening and I feel droplets of Seth's cum falling across my body before she slides down effortlessly with a groan. "Now....are you ready for some juicy details" she asks.