The Pink Palace Hotel Ch. 03

Story Info
Country boy has a gay time.
3.3k words
4.56
2.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heathcoat
Heathcoat
20 Followers

Robin reminded himself that, as he looked down at the boy sleeping so innocently beside him, he was to determine whether Steven was suffering from any remorse from the previous evening's sexual bonanza.

The answer to that question would decide what Robin should need to do next. He leant over his bed mate and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Steven's eyes opened almost immediately. For a few seconds they searched round as the boy remembered first where he was, and then secondly the events of the previous evening tumbled into his memory. Next he focused on Robin - and then he smiled coyly. He felt a tingling in his groin - the sort brought on by sexual excitement.

Robin leant down and kissed him more firmly on the lips, and then was gratified when the boy kissed back. That was all the answer that Robin needed.

"Considering how well you performed last night, Charles, our boss, has instructed me to give you a choice," Robin said quietly. "You can either spend the day working in the laundry as you did yesterday, out of the way of folk. Or you can choose to work as my assistant in the swimming pool and leisure area. There you would be mingling with some of our guests in the hotel. And, as it would be considered to be a form of work, it would mean you would get paid."

"Get paid?" queried Steven. "For doing what?"

"Much the same as I do. Our pool and other leisure activities are not just at the disposal of our hotel guests, but we are there for the local community as well."

"The gay community?" asked Steven daringly.

"Not exclusively so Steve, no. Now, hop out of bed and get showered. You can give me your answer over breakfast. Louise is downstairs. It's her day off from breakfast duty on the hotel"

"Getting paid" was an important trigger as far as Steven was concerned. He had run away from his home in Cumbria virtually on the spur of the moment. He had arrived in London with no contacts, no job and little money in his pocket. He had been identified as a runaway virtually the moment he had stepped off the train at Euston Station and had been directed to The Pink Palace Hotel on the western boundary of the city. Charles, the hotel's owner had taken advantage of him but, in a fit of remorse apparently, had allowed him to stay at the hotel free of charge for a week. Thereafter, Steven realised, he would need all the money he could get in order to survive. The offer of paid work was too good to miss, whatever that work involved. At least, that was what Steven thought as he accepted Robin's offer.

Dressed in just a Hawaiian shirt, baggy shorts and ankle length pink socks and trainers, Steven followed Robin down the stairs to where breakfast awaited them in the kitchen. He was extremely nervous at meeting up with Louise again. She was ostensibly Robin's mother but Steven, by this time was sceptical of that as a fact. But his angst was attributed to the fact that his latest memory of her was her sitting on his face and him sucking his sperm and her juices directly from her well-fucked cunt. How could he now look her in the eye with any semblance of normality?

He need not have worried. After having been over twenty years a whore, Louise had mastered all the skills needed to put a punter at his or her ease, before and after 'the business'. She was in good spirits that morning anyhow as she had a particular penchant for turning boys as young and as innocent as Steven. Hopefully, there was more fun to come. She smiled as she dropped the aphrodisiac pill Charles had given her, into a glass of orange juice destined to be consumed by young Steven. The drink effervesced briefly until Louise stirred the evidence away.

Within minutes of having settled at the breakfast table Steven was surreptitiously weighing Louise's body up, wondering what the odds would be on the possibility of an early rematch. On Louise's part she could read what the young man was thinking and her brain was already scheming. Gratified, she watched the boy drink his orange juice in one go.

Meanwhile, out of earshot, Robin had telephoned Charles, The Pink Palace's proprietor, in order to get confirmation that it was O.K to divert Steven from the laundry to the Leisure Suite and to be given orders as to what Steven should be employed doing whilst he was there. He joined the breakfast table with an amused look on his face which Louise noticed at once whilst Steven did not.

"Have a lovely day," said Louise to Steven at the front door, embarrassing the lad by awarding him with a quick French kiss. "And be good."

Robin let Steven across the yard and in through the back door of the hotel, nodding and joking to various others of the workforce. The Leisure Suite had its own secure entrance for patrons and staff alike including a sophisticated CCTV system. Nobody should have been able to get in or out without the fact being noted and recorded. At that stage Robin did not divulge the code to his companion.

Robin shared an office with a number of his colleagues, all of them managers of sorts. He turned to Steven. "Can you swim darling?"

The "darling" was unexpected and delayed the reply. "No."

"Not at all?"

"No. I sink like a stone."

"That's poolside ruled out for you then. How about the gym? Ever worked out?"

"No, never." Steven began to feel a little inadequate.

"I'll have to put you with Personal Services then," said Robin with a glint in his eye. "The head man is Russell. I'll call him over."

Within minutes a tall, lean man knocked on Robin's door. "You want to see me boss?"

Technically Russell could just about be old enough to be Steven's grandfather, but his looks would not support that fact. Wearing an Indian type set of pyjamas with flip flops on his feet, Steven could see vast stretches of healthy sun-browned skin to face, arms and legs. Clean shaven, his hair was white and immaculately groomed and profuse. He also sported the twinkling blue eyes of a man enjoying his life.

"Russell meet Steven.," introduced Robin. The two men nodded a greeting to each other. The boss, Charles, has taken a special interest in young Steven here, so we need to place him where he is best suited. I think it might well be in Personal Services if he is to join Leisure. Would you check him out please?"

Russell frowned. "To what level?"

"Total," replied Robin emphatically.

"If you say so," rejoined Russell with a wry smile. He addressed himself to the boy. "Call me Russ. Do I call you Steve, Stevie or Steven?"

"Call me what you like," came the nonchalant reply.

As the two were leaving Robin called out, "by the way Russ, your charge is FW compliant."

Steven did not have a clue that that meant he was being given the enhancing drug. To Russell, knowledge of that fact changed the whole rules of the game.

"Let's start by my showing you the cabins. We call them cabins merely to create an illusion of a relationship with cruise ships. You realise by now The Pink Palace Hotel caters primarily for the gay and lesbian community, but not exclusively so. Many of our clients have partners who are straight, and we do get a number of straight clients who wander in from the street, so to speak So we cannot be outlandishly camp as to how we go about things. 'Discretion' is our watch word."

"The bottom line is a high percentage of our gay clients are looking for some physical contact of one sort or another. When our hotel bedrooms are not appropriate we need to provide an alternative. That is what our day cabins are about. And, like cruise ships they vary from luxury to little more than a single bed or a sofa. Of course, hygiene is a top priority. The cheapies can be hired by the half hour, and often are. For them bookings can be made by a type of vending machine. All very discreet. We have a small army of maids that go in and clean, ideally as soon as the rooms becomes vacant."

"We also offer hosting services. Clients can hire a host or hostess and pay them direct for their services. The hotel only takes the room rental charges as they are profitable enough. Hosts are paid direct, negotiate their own fees and get to keep what they earn."

"So, where do the hosts come from?" asked Steven, all ears.

"Most are hotel workers here at The Pink Palace. Charles encourages it. For the time that his staff are hosting he doesn't pay their wages of course. And if he needs staff urgently he has first call on them. He gains because his staff can double their money and more and, with such a good deal it means that staff turnover is very low. and morale high. A win-win situation wouldn't you say?"

Yes, Steven would say so. Money was his nightmare. Could he cope with the role of sex worker? he wondered. Something to ponder on - and ponder he most certainly would. Steven was not to know that he was being pushed in that direction by none other than the devious owner, Charles.

Steven spent most of the rest of that day in the storeroom of the hotel's sex shop; another vital and lucrative adjunct to the hotel's balance sheet. He was privy to some of the purchase and selling prices and was astounded by some of the enormous mark-ups. If he had not realised before, he learned that selling sex was a very lucrative market indeed. Mid-afternoon, he was in the process of pricing up a large consignment of sex toys when Russell came and disturbed him. "Stop what you're doing young man and follow me."

Steven jumped to the command. The work in the stockroom had become very tedious over time.

"There is something I forgot to show you. It does not operate in mornings anyway."

At the back of the shop there were several cubicles and a desk with a monitor close by. On the screen Steven recognised one of the laundry ladies and she was sucking a white cock that was poking out from a hole in the wall of the cubicle she was kneeling in. The action was charged with sexual electricity. Just as well the owner of the penis was unaware Claudette was wearing her laundry room whites.

"Claudette's earning her pocket money. She does this quite regularly and has quite a following. She turns cocksucking into an art form. Just watch how she does it, Steven."

Steven watched fascinated. His penis had been giving him trouble all day and he had considered several times finding a dark corner and wanking himself off. Just watching Claudette perform had caused his penis to become so hard it almost hurt.

A second penis, a black one this time, appeared in a neighbouring hole, requiring Claudette's attention. Surprisingly perhaps, this had the effect of diverting Steven's attention somewhat. A picture flashed by him of the money the laundry maid was making,

"It's easy money for a girl, isn't?" Steven whispered to Russell.

"In a gay club like The Pink Dragon, male cocksuckers earn more."

"You're kidding me?" whispered Steven, his surprise genuine.

"Work it out for yourself," growled Russell. As an afterthought he added, "there's a guy outside hanging about waiting for a male cocksucker to turn up. Do you fancy doing him? I'll explain to him you're an amateur first timer, and I bet he'll pay more. I know him, he's a regular here."

"I'm tempted," admitted Steven. "I don't know whether I've got the balls to do it."

"You have lovely balls. I can testify to that fact," urged Russell, making a play on words.

"Yeh, but..."

"Think of the money. Cash in hand."

Steven was thinking about the money, no doubts about that, but he was also feeling really randy thanks to the drug FW. It really was only a small step to throw caution to the wind. "O.K., Russ, I'll give it a go."

"Right, you're a good boy. Stay here and watch Claudette sort the punters out and I'll go and get you on next. Same cubicle. We only run one weekday afternoons. Back soon."

Steven watched Claudette but he hardly saw. His mind was racing through a stream of images as to what was shortly to happen. Would the cock be short or big?, erect or limp? cut or uncut? white or another colour? swallow or not? Oh God.......

0

Russell came back, breathing heavily. "All arranged. He's paid in advance. No going back now. Take your clothes off."

"You what?"

"You need to be naked. The punter will know if you're not. That's part of his fun knowing you're starkers. Come on, hurry. Besides, you don't want spunk all over your clothes. You can leave your socks and trainers on if you like."

The set was designed so the punters and the models could not meet, but what it did not prevent was two models running into each other. Claudette, with her second punter's sperm still drooling from her mouth, literally bumped into naked Steven. She recovered first. "You certainly didn't waste much time, Honey. Nice body," she added encouragingly.

Steven could only blush a brilliant red.

As he stepped inside the performing cubicle his knees very nearly gave way - he was that nervous, and worse still, when he noticed the cameras; two of them, he nearly freaked out. He had forgotten there would be cameras. How else would they make porno films? There could be monitors in the hotel, or even elsewhere, ready to show him off, Steven Calder from Whitehaven in Cumbria, sucking a stranger's prick.

He turned to the door to push it open, half a mind and to make his escape. It did not budge. He pushed harder and shouted. "let me out." Then, "let me out pleeeeease." Something caught his eye to the left. A fully erect penis protruded from one of the holes in the wall at waist height. It was uncut, but the foreskin had been pulled back ready for action.

Steven had a flash of people watching on monitors, perhaps hotel staff, all laughing their tits off. How would he ever live this down? He would be out on his ear with no money, more than like.

"Fuck it." He turned, dropped to his knees and then checked. He would look nearly as stupid if he rushed this - as though he was desperate to get the job over and done with and get out of there. No, he would give a good account of himself.

Steven had to admit to himself it was a nice looking penis he was having to deal with; soft skin, pinkish white, darker in the helmet. He wanked it a little and the veins seemed to expand. A younger man in his prime? A good six inches? A globule of precum appeared and without a thought Steven licked it of. His mouth was there, he opened it and leaned forward. It was at that point Steven forgot about his audience.

His thoughts totally concentrated on the penis in his mouth and how he could share the delights of cocksucking with its owner. Totally oblivious to anything else he bobbed his head, licked and tongued and then pulled away to lick up and down the total length of the invisible man's organ.

Steven fancied he could hear the man's breathing get heavier and heavier, but there was no clue to how near he was from ejaculating. But there was plenty of evidence that Steven was getting near himself. His penis was becoming fit to burst.

Then he heard a voice shout a warning, "I'm coming". Instead of withdrawing his mouth Steven grabbed his own penis in his spare hand and gave it the couple of jerks that was all that was needed for the two men to cum together. Steven's mouth and face were sprayed with cum whilst his thighs and the floor were splattered with his own sperm. And the cameras recorded it all and relayed the pictures to goodness knows where.

Soon the lock clicked open behind the boy and in walked Russell, towel in hand. "Well done, Steven, that was epic," he applauded. "I watched it all. What a performance. I loved your play of reluctance at the start. You're an absolute natural."

Russell's words apart, Steven had to admit that he really quite enjoyed the whole of the action once he got started. And with the money to come.....

Early evening, three men gathered in Charles's office to watch and evaluate a replay of Steven's performance.

"The lad's not phased about eating sperm," Russell commented.

"He really goes for it doesn't he?" added Robin. "He did with me and Louise when we had a session last night."

"How much did you pay him?" asked Charles prosaically.

"Eighty quid," replied Russell slowly, scenting trouble.

"Eighty quid," exploded Charles dramatically. "Still, I suppose we can sell the film to the porno people. Might get a few quid back."

"If you can't Charles, I am sure that nobody else can," said Robin dryly.

"To the matters on hand. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the future of young Steven and to determine whether his future lays within the business that is The Pink Palace Hotel", Charles reminded the other two pompously. "Ladyboy Zara was not too impressed with him, but then Steven had had a pretty traumatic first day here. He now looks as though he has settled in somewhat. Is that your perception too?"

"He seems to have taken to the Leisure Facility like a duck to water," offered Russell. "And to have no inhibitions about sucking off blokes, and swallowing too."

Robin agreed. "Same with Louise last night. He sucked on her dirty cunt as though it were nectar. He has been dosed up with FW for almost as long as he's been here though."

"Yeh, it's too early to say," agreed Russell. "And he's a bit on the small side at about five foot eight inches. Just a thought, we're short of a ladyboy now Princess has left us"

"Yes, ladyboys go down well in the hotel. Would he dress though? It's a permanent change of lifestyle done properly," asked Charles.

Louise thinks he's a natural sissy in the making of. And she should know. She's been fucked more times....."

"Yes, yes, we all know about Louise." interrupted Charles graciously. She's a tremendous asset to this organisation, I know that for a fact,"

Robin weighed in will his opinion. "If anyone can turn Steven into a top draw sissy, then Louise is the woman for it. Watching her last night she already has the boy twisted round her little finger. Give her her head, Charles, trust her, and you won't be sorry. I am sure of it. And I think you can safely take Steven off FW, or at least reduce the dosage. I am sure he is well and truly hooked and is going nowhere."

"You're billeted with Louise with Steven, aren't you Robin," asked Russell, revealing his army background."

"Aye, but that's no problem. One of the girls in the kitchens has her eyes peering lustfully in my direction."

"You dirty fucker," observed Russell sanguinely. "I bet its the one I've fancied my chances with."

"You're too old for her Russ. If this goes through I shall miss Louise. She's a great shag," Robin admitted.

"Sounds like she shags you," observed Charlie dryly, using that touch of humour to close the meeting.

Robin called round to square thugs with Louis. As he expected she embraced the proposal even when it meant that Robin, now her ex-lover, would have to move his things out within the hour. "Happy shagging all round," was how Louise summed up the new arrangement.

To be continued

Heathcoat
Heathcoat
20 Followers