The Pink Palace Hotel. Final

Story Info
Feminisation rules O.K?
3k words
4.35
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FOUR

Steven got caught up in a challenge from one of the boys in the Maintenance Section who claimed to be a pinball wizard. Steven had not spent hours and much of his pocket money in Sheila's Café near the sea front in Whitehaven not to test the other man's boasts. He rose to that challenge and consequently arrived back at Number 5 a somewhat later than he had done the day before.

This happened to suit Louise. She had received a set of instructions from Charles which very much excited her - except for the fact that Robin would be moving out temporarily forthwith. But that loss was more than compensated by being also being told that she should introduce Steven to her bed on a permanent basis "and to attend to his needs".

The best was yet to come. Louise was to take every opportunity to encourage the lad to dress as a girl - and a slutty one at that. And she should take an authoritarian approach to him; towards making a sissy out of him if necessary.

This task was right up Louise's street, no doubts about it. Considering for much of her working life she had been forced to spent as a whore, in one guise or another, there was a touch of the misandrist about her. The opportunity to feminise a male, albeit a young sprog like Steven, was almost too good to be true.

She rushed up the stairs to her bedroom and swapped her workaday panties for the skimpiest she possessed, a bra that hardly concealed her nipples, a shortish red skirt that just about covered black stocking tops (if she stood up straight) and held up by ruby coloured suspenders. Outlandishly sluttish, she was a picture that would get nearly every young man reaching for his prized weapon. Dousing herself in a musky perfume she challenged the mirror with "I'm ready so bring him on."

Luckily for Louise she did not have to wait long before Steven appeared at he front door. He was a little glum from losing the battle of the pinball machines. As it was only a few hours since his performing in the glory hole, ending in a powerful squirt, he was not feeling particularly randy. Yet just one glance at Louise and his penis rapidly came to life again.

In his laddish terminology he could see at once she was "gagging for it".

No way was he about to object to being led upstairs, virtually by the nose, and into Louise's boudoir of a bedroom. Louise had her tongue tickling Steven's tonsils before the two of them even reached the edge of the bed. There she pulled off his shirt and pulled down his shorts and had her prey kick off his shoes. She then threw herself on the bed on her back, opened her legs wide and fingered the gusset of her panties to one side. "Lick me honey, suck Mummy's cunt."

Young Steven needed no second bidding. He fell to his knees between Louise's inviting open legs. The smell of her arousal had Steven at full salute in no time at all - just as Nature intended. He could not wait to plunge his cock into Louise's dripping wet vagina. Did he appreciate that the ease of entry related directly to the hundreds of times the old whore had been fucked over the years? If he was aware, did he care? No way.

This was the here and now and Steven was down between her legs slurping, just about oblivious to anything else other than the smell of her, the taste of her, and the thrill of the lewd intimacy they were sharing.

Like most experienced whores, Louise was an expert at feigning orgasms. But she even surprised herself during that session with Steven, in that she achieved the real thing, a powerful one at that, and in no time at all. In fact, her squirming and contracting her vaginal muscles triggered the chain reaction that had Steven spraying warm sperm into her with abandon.

Louise allowed a minute or two for them both to savour the moment before cracking the whip, as she had planned to do, as part of her new regime. She crossed the room to fetch a small pile of clothes neatly folded on a chair. "Go and shower and then put these on sweetheart. Charles's orders. He wants you to get used to cross dressing. It's all part of your training I suppose. We don't want to against Charles's wishes do we?"

Steven's look turned quizzical, but he agreed with Louise's last observation. The last thing he wanted to do was to antagonise Charles, especially as he had pounds in his pocket, payment for his services in the Glory Hole.

The panties were baby blue with white lace and were fairly tight, aimed at keeping future erections less obvious. The matching tiny bra seemed superfluous, but Steven put it on anyway without querying it. Then he donned a light blue miniskirt and a silky blue and strappy camisole and slippers for shoes. Louise re-arranged his hair with a brush then led him to the dressing-table mirror.

Steven let out an expletive. The only thing that detracted from a young female face staring back at him in the mirror was the slight shadow of a beard, him not having shaved that morning. Louise made a mental note to put depilation near top of the "things to organise" list. In the meantime she instructed that her charge should shave his face twice a day "when going fem", morning and evening, and his pubic hair once every other day.

And so, they both settled into the new regime. By the end of the second week Steven would arrive back at the house in the late afternoon in his male clothes, not giving a second thought about showering, shaving, and then donning the girlie clothes that Louise had picked for him to wear. They were different each evening as she attempted to get him used to a whole variety of girlie fashions. These were Charles's instructions and he was sparing no expense in encouraging them to be carried out to the letter..

Very soon Steven started becoming vain, admiring himself in the mirror, perfectly content with the situation - as was his reaction to Louise's ever more authoritarian attitude towards him. Why shouldn't he be? He was Louise's centre of attention - he hardly received any attention up in Cumbria.

Another aspect of Louise's programme for him was allowing him to have sex "on offer" when Steven was "dressed", but never before Steven had changed out of his day clothes. The aim was to fix in the boy's mind that having sex was always when he was "dressed", and that sex with Louise was good.

Every morning on workdays, Louise would send Steven off to the Leisure Centre, or wherever, with his sperm levels full for very obvious reasons. She did not want her ward underperforming if his sexual services were required that day. The agreement between Robin, who ran the Leisure Centre and Charles the owner, was that they would go steady with demands on Steven's sexual activities until he had recovered from his upcoming visit to Brighton.

"Visit to Brighton?" What's that all about?"

Technically the clinic was in Hove, next to Brighton. "The Three Elms," was a private clinic which specialised in procedures to enhance the sexual needs and experiences of mainly, but not exclusively, gay men and lesbian women. It was an "no questions asked" type of establishment with an extremely high rate of success.

Charles had had sufficient time to evaluate Steven's worth to his hotel business and decided that the boy had the right temperament for him to make a success of a career (if you could call it that) in the sex industry. Placing him under Louise's wing and having him dress fem for at least the latter part of the day and nights, served to confirm his assessment. Whether it could be said to be lucky for young Steven or not, Hove had had a cancellation and, because Charles was a regular customer of the clinic, the Admissions Secretary awarded The Pink Palace Hotel the vacant slot.

The outcome was that Steven was placed on a course of "Remedial Surgery" hardly more than six weeks after he first arrived at The Pink Dragon Hotel. The fact that Steven was totally unaware what was in store for him, and at no time did he give written agreement, was overlooked by everyone. Worse still, when Steven asked around as to what the clinic would do to him, he either met a wall of silence, or such deliberately vague suggestions that made little sense.

Another factor was Steven's lackadaisical attitude to his future. Louise was more than adequately meeting his enhanced sexual needs, and he could top up with his penis playing host in one of the Hotel's two Glory Holes. And that in turn rendered to him a satisfying amount of pocket money which, in itself, was augmented by one-off paying activities in the Leisure Centre. It could be said that Steven was a picture of complacency.

Charles had his chauffeur drive Steven the fifty-five miles to the Three Elms Clinic, a semi-isolated Victorian building on the slopes of the South Downs. Not that Steven took much notice, he was half asleep for most of the journey. That was a sort of Pink Palace thing, the ability to nap when and where the opportunity presented itself.

They arrived just before teatime, but after the kerfuffle of booking in and answering seemingly endless questions about health. medical history, likes and dislikes, Steven was offered a meal, either in his bedroom suite or a specially laid table in the restaurant. He chose privacy, and nearly the first thing that he did when alone was to ring Louise. During the short time they had been together he had grown increasingly dependent on her and now, being estranged from her, that fact was brought home to him.

If that wasn't a shock, then what he found next certainly was. Opening his suitcase which Louise had packed for him, of course, he found every item of clothing inside was from his girlie closet back at The Pink Palace. His male day clothes were entirely missing.

How could she make such a mistake? he mythered. Girlie time had been strictly between him and Louise. Their little secret in other words. Then it suddenly dawned on him. This what it all had been leading up to. Isn't that right? For the first time since he had run away from home in Cumbria, he almost wished he was back there. "What in God's name had they planned for me here in Hove?" he asked a mirror.

There must be a bell to ring? He found one - a buzzer at least. He pressed hard several times. He gave no thought to the fact that his every move was being recorded on a CCTV system. Instead of sending in the sweet little maid on evening duty, a security guard, ex Royal Marines, answered his call.

Steven woke up two days later loosely handcuffed to the steel headboard of a prison hospital type bed.

His brain took a long time to clear and for that time the boy hardly made any movements except with his eyes. He was well practised at this from when he went out at night poaching on the Matheson Estate with his father. Self preservation said that he should stake out the ground - like the two cameras in the two far corners. Probably there were two more in the corners behind him. If he made any significant movement it would be picked up for sure.

There was a wire laying across his upper body. This he determined was part of a call system for him to be able to summon a nurse or whoever when he regained consciousness.

Had they done something medical to his body already? He had no pain. He flexed his muscled staring with his head and worked downwards. All seemed to be working as they should. Well, what then? Perhaps he had just been prepared for surgery and they were coming to get him? He seemed to be wearing a sort of smock similar to hospital gowns.

How he wished he was back in Whitehaven in his beloved Cumbria. Back with the lads playing football on Sunday mornings and scrounging enough money for a few pints on a Saturday night. Even his father did not look so bad from the angle he was lying, and his poor mother was close to being angelic. "Oh God, what a selfish fool I've been."

Against that he needed to weigh up all the wonderful nights he had spent with Louise. And together with the sexual opportunities in the Leisure Centre, would he really rather not have had them? He relived some of the excruciatingly exciting incidents and moments at The Pink Palace. What would the lads back home have given for just one or two of them? And to give strangers head in a Glory Hole booth, and to be fucked by by Robin? Too late. The genie was out of the bottle.

He had lain there with his eyes closed whilst he rummaged through his bag of memories, and had not heard a consultant in a Saville Row suit sidle up to his bedside. The man towered over him and shook Steven awake, clearing his throat in order to help secure his patient's attention.

Steven's eyes flew open and he took a few seconds to take the newcomer in. "Who are you?" he asked rudely.

"Andreas Bouzoukis at your service sir."

"You a doctor?"

"Surgeon actually."

Steven started gabbling. "I am glad I've caught you in time. I don't want you to do anything to my body please. I am here under false pretences and all I want to do is to go back to my home in Whitehaven and to forget all that has happened to me these last two months. If you could just arrange for me to get to Euston Station I'll pay all your expenses......?"

The medical man's eyes turned decidedly sorrowful. "I am afraid the work on your body that you agreed to, the first stage at least, has been completed by me and my team. You will soon be fit enough to return to your home I hope. You are one of the boy girls from The Pink Palace people aren't you"

"You what?" Fainting was not out of the question.

"We were told you were very afraid of surgery and we should rush through

most of the procedures you were signed up for. I just need to check all is in order and there is no need to keep you here any longer than is necessary. I take it proper after care is in place for you back at your home?"

"This is a nightmare," Steven wailed.

"I hope not, sir. If I may say so you have every prospect of being a very attractive young woman. And a woman with a penis too. It's not quite the size it was, according to your wishes, but you can be assured of firing blanks in profusion. What freedom eh?"

Steven just groaned.

"Assuming I shall soon be in a position to give the all clear, your people will collect you this afternoon. If I am not happy then you may need to stay in the clinic here for another day or two. Now, shall I get on with my examination? I'll call in the nurse to help."

**********************

Louise was primed and ready for Steven's return. Except he was not to be "Steven" any more. Charles's edict was that as a ladyboy he was to be known as Samantha, or shortened to Sam, as Sam would suffice when he took on a male roll too. "You have him for a fortnight Louise," said Charles. "Take a fortnight off your normal duties and prepare Samantha for her new life, please. You know exactly what her new role will be, same as my daughter Zara."

The chauffeur dropped Sam off outside Louise's house and he was immediately whisked inside and put into the big double bed fully clothed whilst Louise made him a hot drink and a snack. These she took up to him and helped him undress. His upper chest was heavily bandaged and he was wearing specially padded knickers. Louise saw at once that all his body hair had gone, other than on his head. She knew it was permanent, a procedure favoured by many sex workers.

Sam kept his eyes tight closed, frightened to look at what had been done to him. Louise quickly stripped herself naked and started the long cuddle, pressing her body into Sam's at all times, offering comfort and warmth. Sam started crying, the effect of shock, anguish, fear and any other excuse on hand. The crying turned to snivelling, then drowsiness into a really deep sleep. All within the embrace of Louise's ample and curvaceous body.

They might have remained so for the next twenty-four hours had it not been for calls of nature and food and drink. It was some relief to Louise when Sam, sucking at her nipples, started to get an erection. Louise knew It was an indication of Sam starting to accept his new normal condition.

"What have they done to my chest Louise?" Sam asked at last, overcoming the pretence that nothing was amiss in that region.

"Boobs my darling. They are implants. Not big ones at first. And they will have refashioned your nipples. They did it to Zara. Do you remember sucking Zara's nipples and fondling her breasts?"

Sam did, all too well. And my prick? What have they done to that?"

"I am not sure," Louise lied. "I don't think that you need to worry about getting girls pregnant anymore, though. They might have made your erection a little bigger, or a little smaller. Shall we try and see?"

"And what else? continued Sam, ignoring the invitation for the moment.

"Shaping your bottom to look more feminine and narrowing your waist I guess. This won't all happen at once of course, but it will be quite quick."

"Why? What is this leading to?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Now, are you going to fuck me or not? It's rude to keep a lady waiting."