The Pink Pearl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie watched Audrey's discomfort as though she were looking at a saltwater tank filled with expensive tropical fish, her head cocked to the side; a grin tugged at the corner of her mouth. Audrey closed her clenched her eyes shut and tasted the next word on her tongue. Leslie breathed in her face, puffs of warm clove and vanilla assaulted her nose. Audrey counted in her mind backward from twenty.

"You make my cunt wet," Leslie's lips were now speaking on top of hers and she was stealing the air from Audrey's mouth with every syllable.

"Steam," Audrey mouthed.

"What was that?" Leslie froze.

"I—I said steam," Audrey refused to make eye contact as Leslie backed away from her.

"Understood," Leslie's voice and demeanor changed, Audrey had uttered her safeword and it was like warding away bats with fire. And as simple that Leslie was helping her down and cradling Audrey to her chest like a small child.

12