The Pink Zone

Story Info
Tam observes on her way to the zone of exhibitionism.
1.2k words
4
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tam was in a hurry, this was yet another day she hit snooze one too many times. She took her cheap coat and purse; once a week she had to go to her company's headquarters Downtown in the Pink Zone, so her outfit better be something she didn't mind staining. Not only the area, but the public transportation surely was going to be a hassle.

Once in the subway station she purchased her ticket and presented her ID to buy her wristband. She was feeling like blue today, besides, she didn't have much time to spare. The fare token collector gave her a blue paper wristband. stamped and barcoded (like the ones you would see entering a concert). There was not a kid in sight, it was school time, and the closer you got to the Pink Zone, the less kids you were likely to encounter.

There was, however, a man jerking off, leaning on the nearest pillar. Tam saw his green wristband on his right hand, which was wrapped around his cock. A woman with curly hair approached him, fixated on his member. Tam noticed, better than the other woman, that she licked her lips indecisive on whether to interact with the man or not. The man smiled a crooked grin and offered his left hand to the lady. She froze for a second, like walking towards him had been an unconscious move. Finally she decided to go for it and take his hand. The man acted quick and put her hand on his cock, encouraging her to masturbate him. His breath moved his coat up and down as he inhaled her scent from between her tits.

The subway's arrival interrupted Tam from the scene. The wagons were color coded, so the passengers wouldn't disrupt with the engagement decisions of others. The front was for purple and red waistbands. And liberties were to increase in intensity the further back you got in the subway. The rule of thumb was to not get in the very back if you were not intending to participate at all. You would find more color diversity in the middle. That's where Tam got on.

The smell was strong inside. There was a cleanup crew that sanitized every two hours, but evidently she had boarded before the two hours were up. The girl with the curls got in as well, and there was a fresh cum stain on the lower part of her shirt. She sat two seats left of a plump gal who had a man burried deep in her pussy, slurping at her juices. She was holding hands with another fellow, who was jerking off vigorously at the sight of her. The man who just had his handjob from the curly haired woman was now on a business phone call, covering the phone to not let the heavy woman's moans reach the other end of the line. His cock was slumped on a semi hard-on still dangling out of his pants.

This sight was normal in the subway. and the racket from the green end of the subway was neither visible nor audible, but was surely worse than where Tam was seating. The wagon wasn't completely full, but some people opted to stand lest they risk finding unidentified body fluids on their seats. There was a brunette woman holding on to the railing looking at her phone every so often, when a pair of hands appeared at her sides pushing her close to a stranger's crotch. She lifted the hand that was holding her phone for the stranger behind to see that her bracelet was blue; indicating that she did not wish to engage with him. Tam heard a faint "Oh, pardon."

The man moved along to another woman with long black hair that was also standing, she was very invested in watching a guy giving a blowjob to another passenger right next to him; something about her stance made it clear how wet she was. The grabby man tried his strategy once more, locking the girl's hips while his pushed his bulge into her ass. She raised a hand to caress the back of his head and leaned back to whisper in his ear; both Tam and the grabby man saw her green bracelet on her wrist.

Tam was intoxicated with the view and the smells and the noises. The heat between her thighs had risen. She looked at the time on her phone, it was still another 12 minutes until reaching her station, there was time for a quickie. Tam had been very careful to sit only over her coat, and she was careful once more while she lift her pencil skirt to play with her pussy. She didn't need to move her panties aside (no need to confirm but indeed they were soaked) to start rubbing herself. Gentle gasps turned to moans, adding to the chorus of the wagon. The faceless man had emerged from the big woman's clutch and was now drilling on her with his hand, and his cuck partner was sucking on her tits. The guy getting a blowjob audibly grunted, one hand holding the other man's hair and the other one disappearing under his pants, surely fingering the guy's asshole. The black haired woman had her jeans pulled down and the stranger was rubbing his cock on her slit, she leaned forward enough for him to enter her pussy, and both of them gasped in delight.

Tam didn't notice, but the brunette that had rejected the grabby man was looking at her. Only then she realized it was none other than her coworker Sasha. Tam stopped rubbing her clit, eyes locked on her coworker, unsure if she should be embarrassed; after all, it was legal, and mostly socially acceptable to be doing this here... but she got caught. She thought of saying something, still not sure what, but before she could, Sasha gave her a nod. Tam's hand doubled down on her previous pace to make up for the time lost, not breaking eye contact with Sasha until her eyes rolled back into her skull; all senses blurred by the thick atmosphere of sex and pleasure. She spasmed with her mouth open, her eyes focusing again to Sasha's face, who was much closer than before.

Sasha gently grabbed Tam's hand, paying attention at Tam, making sure she consented, and licked her juices out of her fingers. Tam was still coming back to earth, looking at Sasha, looking past Sasha, into the screen that marked the arrival at her station. Then Tam tasted something in her mouth, pussy juices, but not her own, Sasha's. Sasha leaned in to give her a deep kiss, mixing all of the experience in one flavor. Then two gentle slaps on her thigh.

"C'mon Tam, we're late to work." She said, giving a last playful tug at Tam's skirt so she remembered to pull it down before exiting the subway.

They rushed together outside the station and to their building, skipping past alleyway orgies and couples misusing old telephone booths. The Pink Zone always had something to offer for sure, but today was not the day to enjoy the streets of downtown.

Recap of bracelet color code:

Green: You may engage

Blue: Watch/here to watch but do not engage

Yellow: Undecided

Red: Do not engage

Purple: minor. DO NOT ENGAGE

All interactions subject to basic consent rules.