The Pinkening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess."

"So this guy is banging the other girls in the office, too?"

"A few," she said.

"Huh, God's gift to women, is he?"

Drea looked at me with a kind of half-smile. "You say that like it's a bad thing," she said. "There's nothing wrong with making women happy, is there?"

She stopped me for a second with that one. "And so, was he too big?" I was thinking that this might be even better than spanking her.

"No," she said. "Not too big. I was not sore afterwards. He wore me out though."

"He lasted a long time?"

"Yes, he did. He does have a big dick and he wanted to do everything. He even got that thing into my asshole somehow." She gave a nasty little laugh, thinking she was making me jealous, not realizing how this was backfiring on her. I was hard, of course.

"Did you come that way?" I asked, genuinely intrigued.

"Well he was playing with my clit at the same time, so, yes."

"How many times did you cum, do you think?"

"Lots," she said. I had the feeling she was now trying to humiliate me, thinking she could duck the spanking by hammering me with lurid details. "I don't know how many."

"And when was this?"

"Maybe a month ago. Maybe two months."

"I see, and you did not think this was worth mentioning to me."

"Of course not," she said. "Why would I tell you?"

"How many times have you seen him?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe I saw him again. Maybe twice more."

"I don't believe you."

"Well, he's a manager and it's hard for him to get away."

"So you deceived me."

"It wasn't deception, I just didn't mention it. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't tell you."

"Why?"

"I didn't want to make you mad. You get so jealous."

"I do?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"You just do," she said. She had never, in fact, seen any sign of jealousy from me, even now.

"Tell me about Missy," I said.

"What about her?"

"How did that happen?"

"What? Nothing happened. I told you, I am not a lesbian. Missy is just a friend."

"You go to her house."

"So? We're friends. We have a cup of coffee and yack, that's all."

"She seemed quite friendly at the restaurant."

"Yeah, she's just like that," Drea said.

"Even at her house?"

"Sometimes, yes. She is lonely, people don't understand her very well."

"True, she seems like she should be a handful. But maybe her other friends see her differently."

"She's a lesbian," Drea said, as if that explained it. And it did.

"Oh, really? I never would have guessed. She seemed quite affectionate with you, I happened to notice."

"I told you, that's just how she is," Drea said. "She likes to give backrubs."

"And who could say no to that?" I teased.

"Right?" Drea said.

"So sitting there drinking coffee, she rubs your back?"

She looked at me. She may have been trying to torture me with her secrets but I was getting a kick out of this. "Sometimes it starts like that," she said.

"And then?"

"Sometimes when my back is really aching she has me get into her bed so she can really work on me."

"That is nice of her," I said. "I would think it would be better if you got your clothes out of the way."

"Of course," she said. "It's just us girls, nobody can see."

"How about her?"

"Sometimes she keeps her clothes on. For a while."

"I see," I said. Sunlight was streaming into the kitchen, the coffee was delicious, the conversation was stimulating.

"So, just your back?"

"She is a trained masseuse," Drea said.

"I see, so back and front, both."

"Sometimes, yes."

"And how do you like a woman's touch?" I asked.

She considered this for a few seconds. "I think there is something different and good about it," she said. "I don't have to worry about her, you know, and also she knows how things feel to a woman's body."

"I see," I said. "I am appreciating your honesty here, by the way."

"Good," she said. "I am aways honest with you."

I ignored that.

"Have you ever had an orgasm during one of these massages?" I asked her.

She laughed. "Actually, it happened once. It took me by surprise."

"Once?"

"Well, I mean the first time took me by surprise."

"Tell me how that happened."

"I don't really want to talk about this," she said.

"You're doing good so far."

She paused, thinking. "Okay," she said.

"So what was she doing during the massage that made you orgasm?" I asked again.

"I guess she was licking me," Drea said.

"You guess?"

"Well I didn't know at the time. My eyes were closed and I was very relaxed."

"I wonder if they teach licking at massage school."

Drea laughed at that. "I think she learned it on her own," she said, giggling.

"Do you lick her, too?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied. "I guess you could call it that."

"What would you call it?"

"Well that first time, I guess I'll tell you what happened. It's kind of embarrassing. So she was giving me a back massage, and then she had me turn over, and to tell you the truth I felt like maybe there was something else going on, but I was a little aroused and a little curious. She massaged my breasts quite a bit, pinching my nipples, and you know what that does to me. Then she was stroking my tummy and then my thighs and I guess my legs just sort of separated while I was relaxing.

"So she was getting the kinks out of my legs and it felt so good I sort of fell into a dream, just lying there. After a while I knew she was touching me between my legs but it felt so natural, you know? It felt nice, and I let her do it. I actually didn't notice when she changed from using her fingers to her mouth, it just all felt so good. I was having a dream, actually I was dreaming about you, and it felt better and better and then bam, it hit me. I squeezed my legs together when I came and discovered that her head was down there, between my thighs."

"Dreaming about me, huh?"

"Oh yeah, babe," she said. "Definitely." She does not call me 'babe.'

"And then what?"

"This is so embarrassing. She went down on me for a long time, and now that we are talking about it, I gotta tell you, it was good. She's got some tricks there, I don't know what but man oh man."

"So you came a few times?"

She chuckled. "More than a few, babe. Listen, this lady knows what she's doing.

"So after a while she starts rubbing my tummy again, and kissing my body. You know how I like that. And she was sort of shifting, her body was following her mouth until she was sitting on my tummy, kissing me."

"Kissing you?"

"Uh, yeah, I didn't see that one coming! We were making out like fucking teenagers. It's different, with a girl. It tastes different. I didn't really mind it. Anyway, then she kept scooting up and pretty soon she was sitting on my face."

"That is amazing," I said. I was full of pride and admiration for Drea. "So did you know what to do?"

"It was easy," she said. "I just had to stick out my tongue and she did the rest."

"She's a big girl."

"Well I was able to breathe," she said. "She would tell me what to do sometimes, and I would do it, and she was riding my face like a cowboy. I hate to say it, but I was kind of proud that she thought I was good at that.

"Then she scooted down and stuck a boob in my mouth. Did you notice? She has huge ones. But man, that set her off big time. She was grinding her pussy against my leg and I was sucking her boob and she came like an atom bomb. A bunch of times."

"Wow, this is some story," I said.

"I'm glad you are enjoying it," she said. "I did not enjoy it, I just didn't want her to feel lonely or rejected, so I played along with it. Then she did one other thing, where we interlocked our legs from opposite ends and our pussies were pushed together. That was a trip."

"Did you get off doing that?" I asked.

"Yes, we both did," she said. "Lots of times. It's hard to explain. It was nice when we would have orgasms at the same time. We got pretty good at it."

"I think I get it. And when did this happen?"

"I don't know," she said.

"How long have you known Missy?"

"I don't know, maybe three years."

"And have you been doing these things that whole time?"

"Not really," Drea said. "I mean, not every day or anything. Not even every week, sometimes."

"But for three years."

"I guess, more or less."

She looked at the floor. I tapped my fingers on the tabletop. "So you have been out there having a good time with who-knows-who, while I waited for times you would be free so we could be together, is that about right?"

"I guess," she said.

"You have been lying to me for, basically, as long as we've been together, isn't that right?"

"No," she said. "I didn't lie. You never asked and I never said anything."

"And that's not lying?"

"Not if I don't tell a lie, no." She gave me a defiant look that failed. She knew it was failing but she kept her face frozen in that expression until I looked away.

"Would you say you were honest with me?"

"Yes, I've always been honest with you. I mean, look what I just told you."

"You were not honest when you were seeing these other people behind my back."

"You didn't ask," she said. "I would have told you."

"That's not what I call being honest," I said. "You deceived me, that's the same as lying."

"It's not--"

"Stop," I said, interrupting her. "Let me ask you this, what do I get out of this? I feel like a fool for trusting you, you're bouncing around town fucking whoever you want, and what do I get?"

"I don't --"

"I'll tell you what I have gotten out of it. Nothing. Big fat nothing. You did what you wanted and I did not do what I wanted."

"Which was what?"

"I wanted to spank your ass," I said.

"You did?"

"Yep. So let's start. Get over my knee."

"You're nuts, I'm not doing that."

"Yes you are."

"Nope."

"Tell me you deserve and want a spanking. Now."

She looked at me with a painful expression. "Look," she said, trying to be reasonable. "I can imagine why you are upset. I shouldn't have done some of the things I did. I probably deserve some form of consequences. But I am a grown-up woman and you are not going to spank me."

"You deserve it."

"Yes, probably. I'm agreeing, I deserve something," she said. "Not spanking."

"I'm not going to do it against your will," I said. "Now is your chance. This could get a lot, lot worse. Tell me you want a spanking."

"But I actually don't want one."

"You obviously don't feel you need to speak the truth with every word you utter," I said. "You can lie. Tell me."

"It will hurt," she said.

I sputtered and broke into laughing. "Of course it will. It's a fucking spanking. That's the point."

"No," she said. "Please don't."

"The harder you resist the worse it will be," I said. Of course she had figured this out already but it didn't hurt to say it out loud.

"What are you going to spank me with?" she asked.

"My hand, this time."

"How many times?"

"Until I'm satisfied with it."

She continued to stare at the floor. "I am considering it," she finally said. "Just to make you happy. But I am going to keep my panties on."

"Nope. Bare bottom."

"Okay, then, no." She folded her arms and glared at me, taking, she knew, her last stand.

"The more you fight it," I said.

"Come on," she said, almost crying. "This isn't fair."

"You gallivantin' around fucking everybody in town behind my back is not fair," I said. "Lying to me is not fair. What was I doing while that guy was ramming his big dick up your ass? What was I doing while that lesbian was sitting on your face? I'll tell you what I was doing: nothing. Big fat nothing. Now it's my turn."

"Okay," she said.

"Okay what?"

"Okay I'll do it."

"Okay you'll do what?"

"Okay I'll let you spank me."

"Tell me you want me to."

"Tell you I want you to do what?"

"Tell me you want me to spank you."

"I want you to spank me," she said meekly.

"Ask me, and say please."

"Please spank me," she said. "I have been bad and I deserve it."

So now I had a dilemma on my hands. I had never spanked anybody before and had to figure out how to do it. "Come here and lay over my knees," I said.

She got up and walked over to me. She was wearing her yellow sundress. I reached under it and pulled her panties down to her knees. Somehow it seemed better than removing them altogether. I pointed to my lap and she lay across it awkwardly.

"Get your hands off the floor," I said. "Loosen up those legs. Put your weight on me."

I felt her adjust. I pulled the skirt of the sundress up and placed it on her back, exposing her exquisite butt.

Now we may be in the zone of things that cannot properly be described by words. A beautiful woman's perfect bottom catching the refracted sunlight from a kitchen window, the gradient of the shadows edging incrementally from the full glow of the uppermost curvature of the twin spheres of her butt, down into the darkness where her legs meet and tufts of pubic hair are just visible -- this is beyond words. The willful submission of a headstrong woman is beyond words.

I did not waste any time. As soon as her weight sank down on me, my right hand rose and fell with a sharp pop that resounded in the room, echoing off the smooth surfaces of kitchen appliances and tile floors. Drea's hands automatically reached back. I took both wrists in my lefthand grip and held them away. Smack! I popped the other cheek.

"Stop!" she said.

"Really?" I was not going to get caught in a consent trap.

"Give me a minute," she said.

"Ten seconds."

"Okay."

I gave her about five seconds and smacked her again. Now I could tell she had resolved not to give me the pleasure of a response; she would play dead fish until this was all over. I flattened my hand in a way that I knew had to sting, brought it down swiftly on the sweet spot of the curve where her glorious gluteus rose from her thigh, and she lay across my lap like a lump of mashed potatoes. Her upper body was pressed against mine, so I could feel any movement she made, as I smacked left right, left right, right left sometimes to keep it unpredictable. The beauty of her pinkening bottom was unbelievable as the globes of her cheeks began to glow under my assault. It was remindful of the way stained glass looks in a great cathedral, or the natural beauty of a crimson sunset; the hue was rich and vibrant and it signified what I knew was a strong sensation. Yet she resisted me passively, hanging over my legs limp as a rag doll.

At least three distinct forces were working on Drea during those long moments. FIrst, the pain of the spanking would have made every nerve in her body scream out to escape, to squirm, to block the spanking with her hand. Every time my hand came down on her skin the cycle started again, her nervous system would call an emergency and send signals from head to toe, alarms to motivate her into a frenzy of self-protection. A layer above that, psychologically, was her self-imposed decision not to respond, to lie like a bag of bricks without giving me any sign that she could feel what I was doing. Every smack would have caused her to review that contract with herself, to decide again whether to cancel the agreement and get the hell out of there if she could.

Then the third level, the interesting level, was where she had to resolve the paradox. Many spanking recipients resolve it by leaving their bodies, in a sense, they come to feel that the whole thing is happening to someone else, far away; they go into subspace. This would not be Drea's way. Drea, I'm sure, lay there hating me more and more passionately, the more I stung her lovely butt. I would say she was thinking rotten things about me, that I am a misogynist, that I am a sadist, that I am violent and brutal. And that is all fine with me. In the meantime she had to struggle with herself to submit without letting me feel I had dominated her, with her ass on fire, flames leaping higher with each swat.

I will never forget the one that got her. I had been spanking her moderately, not bruising her but only stinging the epidermis, brightening it, and I knew it was burning, and finally a sharp, hot slap sent the tiniest twitch through her. I could feel it against my abdomen, I could feel the microscopic movement against my thighs, and I knew I had broken through. She lay inert for a few more smacks and then broke her hands loose and tried to cover her butt, with a wail. I grabbed her wrists and gave her a few more as she kicked and squirmed and called me names, thrashing and shaking her hips to make her bottom a more difficult target. Finally I stopped.

I rubbed her bottom as her head dropped again to rest against my thigh. The skin was hot to the touch, burning my fingertips, and I stroked that beautiful ass soothingly. I slipped my hand between her legs and was not surprised at all to find that she was dripping and swollen with passion. I knew she wanted to cry but Drea is not that kind, she would not give me the pleasure of seeing that. I stroked her pussy a little bit, then caressed her beautiful Rosé bottom, as she rested across my lap.

She sat up and lay her head against my chest. "I'm sorry," she said.

"It is not a problem," I said. "You can do whatever you want." I looked her in the eyes. "Because, honestly, Drea, this was the most fun I have had in years. If you want me to spank you again, just go ahead and keep doing what you've been doing."

"Okay," she said, leaning her face against my chest.

12