The Pinnacle and the Chasm

Story Info
A full melting, followed by a crash and aftercare
2.1k words
4.24
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my stomach, completely nude. And completely relaxed. My head drooped onto the pillow, my limbs loose on the mattress. I melted into the soft blanket beneath me while Sean worked me. His broad hands were smooth over my shoulders, my neck, my arms, my back. Straddling over my hips kept me pinned underneath him, but I would not have moved for the world. His touch felt too good to contemplate anything else.

Sean complemented me in many ways. Where I am long and curvy, he's built more broad and straight. He had the thick practical muscles of someone who earned them from daily labor, not toiling in a gym. And more relevantly, he's a service top. He's truly aroused by arousing me. I felt that through the massage, his cock hard against the cleft of my ass. That hardness twitched when I moaned, but it was patient. He wanted me as wet as possible from just his fingers on my skin, kneading into places many would take as an afterthought. But not Sean. He knew the secret to my sexuality. That if he could relax my body, my mind would relax too. That if he could relax my mind, we could transcend together.

I felt him shift off of my hips. His hands worked down the long length of my leg. He didn't shy away from the thicker meat of my thigh but adored it. Kneading into the muscle there like he loved my curve. Loved the way I broadened into an hourglass not just at my hip but my legs too. With most men I would have felt self-conscious about my legs, comparing to the model-thin ones, but not with Sean. I took his attention unthinkingly. Enjoying it. Enjoying the singular focus of his eyes and his hands and his softly growling breath as he teased into the crease where my thigh met my ass.

If I hadn't already melted into our bed I would have then. With my body already melting, it pushed my mind to melt. I let go of all other thoughts except the pure acceptance I felt from him.

Once my legs parted underneath him, splayed out towards the corners of the bed, his thumbs worked up the inside of my legs. Starting from the ankles to my calves, tenderly over the knee and then teasingly up my thighs. I felt myself getting wetter. Anticipating those strokes of broad thumb across my skin.

His touch was tender and soft, yet assertive and knowing. Distantly I realized I was moaning. That I had been moaning for a long time.

A thumb caressed up and to my waiting lips from each slide. A slow stroke that pushed a shiver throughout my entire body. There I was, moaning louder.

I heard Sean's voice behind me."You're so wet for me, baby." Of course I was. He knew exactly how to key into my desire.

He worked my lips the way he'd worked the rest of my body. Slowly moving with broad strokes, first spreading my wetness across my labia, then pushing in. A centimeter at a time. Parting my lips to massage with just the tips of his thumbs, then only the broad pads, letting me relax around him, letting me welcome him in. If I had to guess, I'd wager my voice became his guide: pushing in each time I whimpered or each time my tone deepened. My hips began to rock with his movements - or they had shifted with his hands all along and I only now realized it.

One thumb found the tight bundle of nerves. I screamed. Sean didn't back off, just kept rubbing in that slow, focused way, lighting the electricity through me. His other thumb was a counterbalance on the opposite wall, gently stretching me while I came. The secret to our sex is, as wet as I get for him, I still need that extra push before I can handle his cock. That's part of his knowledge of my body, part of that innate sense we've built when we join together. I want him, I always want him, but I need his help to become his. Sean is always happy to provide.

As I descended down that first climax I realized he'd been goading me on. "Oh yes, that's it baby, cum for me. Cum for me." For my part, I buried my face into the pillow and opened myself to him. Not just my pussy but my very sense of self. It was supreme trust. I gave him my very self knowing he would take care of me.

Sean slipped a thumb into my mouth while his other hand pushed at my hip. I turned, easily. For the first time since the massage started, I gazed upon him. His eyes held a fire I only see when he's rock hard for me. He held himself above me on his elbows, letting just the head of his cock brush against my dripping wetness, bordering me on all sides with his broad frame.

My legs were open. Without conscious thought, my hands lifted to his hips and tugged down. His thumb still in my mouth, filling my senses with my own taste, he angled his hips forward. Gently. Pushing in sweetly. His lips replaced his thumb in a loving kiss while he slowly filled me.

For all the time he spent warming me up, and for as melted as I was, I still needed that time to adjust to him. Sean's cock fit his body perfectly: average height and broad. Before I met him, I'd never seen a cock as thick as his. Even after all this time together, I needed time, every time, to fit to him.

I moaned into our kiss when his hips rested on mine. Fully inside me, perfectly deep, he rested there, perhaps sensing the pulses through my walls as I clenched and relaxed and adapted to him. He knew I was ready without my needing to say it. He slowly shifted back, then thrust forward. Slowly back, then quickly filling. Again and again. He knew the perfect angle to rub against my g-spot each time.

There. I was calling out again. So melted that the full thrusts brought me right up to that edge again. Slowly out, then rushing in. His hips on mine. His heavy balls against my lips. As confident as his thrusts were, they weren't rough. They were as loving as the caresses to my face.

"Sean.. Sean.. yes... oh yes..." I was babbling amid my loud moans. He responded by growling as he picked up the pace, always working my g-spot with his thick cock. I could barely move it was so thick, so filling, so thrillingly perfect as he fucked me.

My legs were wrapped around his back. My fingers dug at his shoulders. I was entirely his to do with, and he used that trust to bring me the highest pleasure. I screamed, again and again, while he took me.His hips moved faster, slamming into me, using his powerful muscles to keep me high.

It was beautiful up there, dangling on the pinnacle of pleasure, flooding around his cock and unthinkingly screaming his name for the world to hear.

I barely even noticed when he pulled out mid-stride, turned me again to my front, and slid back in without breaking rhythm. His strong hands pulled up on my hips, moving my mindless body to meet each one of his thrusts. I was screaming again into the pillow. Between gasps I could hear him, still pushing me on with his voice. "Yes baby. Cum for me. Cum for me. Cum all over my cock."

I was, of course. Spasming and shaking and sending cascades of cum down to his thighs. He felt so good, stretching me, rubbing into me, slamming into my ass and my legs in a carnally possessive way. I felt myself as *his*. Sean was the tether that kept me both floating and grounded all at once. If I stopped to think about it, his ability to read me well enough to get me there was miraculous. But of course, I wasn't thinking about it. I wasn't thinking at all in the onslaught of pure pleasure.

Sean's voice pitched higher. "Baby, baby, I'm gonna cum."

I took up the refrain. "Cum with me. Cum with me. Cum deep in me."

His hands were tight on my hips, pulling me back in a staccato force I knew. My body responded instinctively to tense back onto him. In that moment all I wanted was his cum, pumped deep into me.

His thrusts shortened, just an inch back and forth, as far in as he could. We balanced there at the height, me pushing back, him pushing forward, both of us somehow upright from the opposing forces. Our voices balanced too, the loud shivering, screaming cacophony of completion.

His climax first registered in my ears. The higher growl of his animal self - for this moment only thinking of his own pleasure first. I was already so high it didn't matter. Now I was the one seeking his pleasure. Gripping back on my walls and grinding my ass back into his hips. Then his hands squeezed impossibly tight on my hips. Only then did I notice the hot spurts within me, some pushed in deeper by his insistent hips and some dripping out with my own cum. I loved feeling his climax that viscerally.

I loved how purely one I felt in that moment. One with him. One with myself. Sean's entire presence behind me was warm and enveloping.

Then he was gone.

My world came suddenly, sharply into focus. It was too fast. I fell forward, ungracefully, the emptiness spreading through my body. He collapsed next to me. Exhausted, I knew through the sharp haze of reality. Probably pushed too hard to fuck me and had nothing left to slow our descent.

My full body felt like I had crashed. My full sense of self slammed into my body.

"Amy? Are you okay?"

Tears. There were tears on my face. I was crying, but too lost to realize without his noticing. "Sean..."

He waded through his exhaustion to wrap an arm around me. "Amy. I'm here."

I curled in around him, my tears turned into sobs. The world was still too bright, the edges too sharp. The transcendent world of only moments before had crashed to the surface and left me hollow. Breathless. Unfeeling while remembering the supreme connection of emotions. Those emotions were still pulsing at my extremities but the center of my being was becoming swallowed.

It was the chasm. I knew it intimately. It was a place I wanted to never revisit, but there it was yawning before me. Harsh and blindingly dark and empty.

"Shhh. Amy. Shh." A second arm joined the first around my back, holding me close in his broad strength. "I'm here. Shh. I'm still here."

I tried to breathe through the sobs, uncontrollably wracking my body. I tried to focus on the details. The warmth of his skin. The stickiness from our sweat and cum and now my tears. Sean's voice, returned to a softly loving whisper. I tuned my focus there, to the hush of his words. "Shh, Amy, I'm here," he repeated. Again and again.

A deep breath. My entire body shivered into him and I breathed through that too. I looked past the abyss before me, banishing it with every remaining ounce of willpower. I'd vanquished that chasm before, I could do it again. Sean was here. He was holding me, one hand protectively around my waist and the other tenderly in my hair. In his voice I heard the emotion that had been forced down to my toes. I bid it return again, to modulate the brightness and the dark. Pulled. Tugged. Dragged the feelings back into my self.

Slowly, slowly, dreadfully slowly, my body stilled. My breathing deepened. My sobs slackened.

Sean's lips brushed across my forehead. He read me so well, of course he noticed the change in my tone. "Amy?" He punctuated my name with a soft kiss. "Are you back with me, baby?"

My first attempt at speaking failed. That chasm lurked around the corner. I tried not to think of it, tried to focus on Sean, focus on pulling my emotions back into my core. "Yes," I said. I hugged tight around his chest. "I'm here. I'm back."

My legs against his. My hips cupped around his. My chest pressed flat into his. My arms wrapped tight under his. My breath hot and shallow on his neck. My face dotted by his lips.

"I'm back."