The Piper and the Naughty Nurse

Story Info
A bagpiper meets a naughty nurse during a bachelorette party.
1.7k words
4.11
5.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohpiper
ohpiper
1 Followers

Being a bagpiper has led me to some pretty fun and sexy adventures over the years. One such adventure happened when I was hired to pipe for a bachelorette party. Though I had piped many types of events over the years, this would be the first time for a bachelorette party and I was both excited and curious to see how it would go.

The time came for the gig. It was a Saturday night and I pulled up to the parking lot in my piping uniform complete with kilt and nothing underneath. I have to admit, I love the tradition of wearing nothing under there. Not only does it feel so liberating to walk around with your balls bouncing around, but it's also fun to be checked. It has surprised me how many times guys have wanted to check, but I'll save some of those stories for another time.

Tammy was the bridesmaid who hired me for the bachelorette gig after finding me online. From the first moment I met Tammy she turned me on. As she and her friends approached me in the parking lot to meet, she loudly announced she had to pee and would happily do so right there. The moment she said that, I could envision her squatting down right between the cars, not caring that I was watching with my eyes wide open and mouth agape. In my momentary fantasy, she slid down her pants and panties, then smiled at me as a hot yellow stream puddled underneath her. I could tell she had a fun personality and, since I happen to also have a pee fetish, I was naturally eager to find out more about her.

The plan for this gig was that I would pipe Tammy and her group of about eight women from bar to bar during the course of the night. After making their grand entrance, they would spend some time and have a few drinks before venturing to the next bar.

Entering the first bar, I struck up my pipes with a lively tune as the bachelorette party followed me inside. Everyone in the bar turned to watch the future bride, wearing her tiara and making her entrance along with her friends. Soon penis straws were being enjoyed as they sipped their drinks and were having a good time.

While they were inside having drinks, I went out to the back patio of the bar for a bit of air. A short time later, I was joined by Tammy and we started to chat. I couldn't help but be attracted by her easy smile. Her shoulder length blonde hair shined in the light of the patio bar. She mentioned being a nurse and, as we talked more, things quickly got spicy. Tammy casually mentioned her bisexual experiences and how much she enjoyed eating pussy. I asked if she also liked having her pussy being eaten by another woman and she said she found that just as pleasurable. I could not help but visualize Tammy naked on silk sheets in a beautiful 69 with her tongue taking slow, deep licks between the other woman's legs.

Since we were sharing, I told Tammy about my experiences sucking cock. Clearly open minded, Tammy said how she loves to see guys playing with other guys. Enjoying the vibe with each other, it soon became time to pipe the party into the next bar. Just as we were getting ready to leave, Tammy extended her hand into mine and slipped me a tiny piece of paper. As I discreetly unrolled it, I saw it was her phone number.

The next bar I piped them into was a crowded Irish pub. Tammy had rejoined her friends as they entered and then visited with them. To make sure her phone number worked, I sent her a text message and we began to tease each other with sexy little texts. Later, I could see Tammy standing up by the crowded bar talking to another guy. She looked over at me in a way that invited me over. As I stood next to her to order a beer, I could suddenly feel her left hand discreetly sliding under my kilt. Her warm fingers wrapped around my suddenly fully hard cock. Ever so subtle, Tammy maintained her conversation with the guy on her other side as she held a drink in her right hand. It was so crowded that I don't think he even noticed as she began stroking my cock underneath my kilt. Feeling the warmth of her hands as she started pumping my dick, I was almost delirious with excitement. Here we were in the middle of a very public and crowded bar and she was giving me a hand job. I have to think somebody in the bar nearly dropped their drink as they looked up to see the piper having his hard cock being stroked by the sexy woman casually having a drink at the bar.

Between the excitement of feeling Tammy's hand between my legs and the idea of having sex in public, I could feel the cum building up in my balls as they slapped back and forth. I could easily have shot my load inside my kilt and have it drip down right there but I was hungry to see if she and I could somehow find a place to play even more.

Tammy and I found our way outside and kissed each other hungrily as we quickly went to my car. Her deep and soulful kisses aroused me at my most primal level. Both of us were breathing heavily as we explored each other passionately. The sensuality of her electrified me as I caressed her in my arms. As I unbuttoned and slowly unzipped her pants, I began kissing near her belly button and ever so slowly began letting my mouth go lower. As I began sliding down her pants, I wanted to inhale the warm scent of her pussy through her panties. Looking up into Tammy's eyes, I kissed her warm mound through her panties. My mouth was watering with excitement and I could tell she wanted me to keep going as well. Gently, I slid down her panties right there in the car and began eating her already damp pussy.

My tongue slid deeply into Tammy's hot pussy. I savored the taste of her warm wetness and wanted more of her. My tongue explored Tammy with long licks that ended with swirls around her lovely clit. Tammy's breathing deepened and moans became more prolonged. With the taste of her pussy on my lips, I was hungry for even more. Neither of us cared if someone walked by. In fact, we were both turned on at the thought of it.

Leaning over further, I spread Tammy's bottom to reveal her tight little asshole. She put her legs straight up to the ceiling of the car, letting me enjoy her most private place. I breathed in her scent even more, wanting her in the most primal way. Suddenly, the warm wetness of my tongue began licking her asshole. Her moans filled the car. Circling her asshole with my tongue, I felt every little ridge dance on my tongue. Sometimes I would let my tongue then gently start to push in, just for a little bit at first, but then probing even more deeply.

As my face was between Tammy's ass cheeks, I could hear the crunch of pebbles as people approached in the parking lot. The sound of conversation between a man and a woman approaching became more clear. Tammy kept her legs on the ceiling and I kept enjoying even deeper licks into her ass. As the couple walked by, I could see the guy keeping the conversation going but turn his head slightly back for a quick peek.

Just licking Tammy's asshole was not enough. I wanted to slide my tongue deep inside for her. Making my tongue nice and firm, I let my tongue push all the way inside Tammy's hot asshole. I could feel it's warmth enveloping my tongue as she pushed her bottom against me. Her pussy juices were dripping onto my tongue as well, making an erotic delight. My cock was bursting with hardness. Looking up to see the enjoyment on her face, I began to tongue-fuck Tammy's tight little hole. I truly could not get enough of eating out her ass. Her hips were squirming and pushing as she let herself cum. The scent and taste of her was pure delight.

Reaching under my kilt, Tammy grabbed my hard cock. She leaned over and spat on it, letting a hot gob of her spit run down the head and shaft. Tammy looked up at me with a mischievous smile and then stuck my cock deeply into her mouth. With one hand she squeezed the base of my dick while her other hand caressed my smooth balls. The car was filled with the sticky wet sounds of her sucking. The scent of her sex was still on my lips. I could see we were not alone in the parking lot which made for even more of a turn on.

As she leaned over me, my hands caressed her exposed bottom. I licked my middle finger and let it circle around her asshole and slightly press in as she continued to suck on my hard cock. As she felt my shaft starting to quiver with a cum eruption, Tammy wrapped her lips even more tightly around me. My hips bucked and a moan escaped my lips as squirt after squirt went into her waiting mouth. Tammy kept her mouth sealed around my dick until she was sure she had every drop. Without saying a word, she leaned up to me gave me a very deep....salty...hot....kiss. We both savored each other and enjoyed the feeling of spent passion.

Tammy's phone buzzed. She looked down at the text message from her friends wondering where she was. Smiling at each other, we knew it was time for her to meet up with them again. Dropping her off at her car, we shared one more deep and sexy kiss good night.

ohpiper
ohpiper
1 Followers