The Pirate and the Runaway Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomas did not rush Felicia, though when his fingertip slipped between her soft lips, he found her already a little wet. He knew from his experience with Mrs. Palmer that before Felicia was ready for his first thrust, she would need to be more aroused. To that end, he slowly penetrated Felicia's entrance with just his fingertip until she caught her breath. She was a snug fit around his finger and when he felt her tense up, he eased that fingertip back out.

Gradually, as he moved that finger in and out, Felicia began to relax. The feeling she felt wasn't exactly happiness. It was more of a feeling of need, of a need to feel more of the little waves that raced from her thighs to her belly as that finger moved deeper and then still deeper inside her. She felt a tension growing inside her even as her thighs opened by themselves, a tension that had started with a few twinges when Tomas sucked gently on her nipples but now was making her rock her hips into that finger.

She felt a twinge of pain when Tomas' finger slipped inside her past his knuckle, but then she gasped as he pushed it deeper and then deeper still. She shuddered when he slipped that finger back out, and then her body jerked when he moved it up to the small bump at the top of her lips and gently rubbed.

It was the incredible wave of sensations that caused that made Felicia slip her hand down Tomas' hard belly until she touched his swollen organ. She closed her hand around the shaft to feel it just as another wave of sensations caused her hips to lift into Tomas' stroking finger.

The need to feel Tomas inside her overpowered the fear of the same, and Felicia opened her thighs as wide as she could. As Tomas continued to first stroke in and out of her entrance and then move up to the little bump, Felicia began to pull gently on the thick, swollen organ in her hand. She heard Tomas groan just before he moved between her open thighs.

Tomas thought Felicia was ready for him, but he was still being as gentle as he could be. He was gentle when he lifted Felicia's knees, and he was gentle when he knelt between them. With two fingers, he opened her soft, puffy lips and then rubbed the head of his manhood between them. Once he had coated the head with her wetness, he positioned it at her entrance and pressed in gently. Felicia stiffened a little, but her hands on his back told Tomas she was ready for him.

Slowly, he began pushing his manhood against the barrier, feeling it open slightly more with each push. When Felicia caught her breath, he found the little bump again and massaged it until Felicia was rocking her hips up and down again. Then, with one swift push, he slipped his manhood through the barrier and half way inside Felicia. She shrieked and her nails dug into his back as he withdrew most of the way and then pushed in again until he felt the back of her thighs pressing against his sides.

Tomas knew he would not last long. Felicia was too tight around his manhood and the ripples inside her passage caused too many sensations for him to hold out. After he felt the first surge of seed race up his shaft, he groaned and made three more short, quick strokes before stopping and sagging into his arms.

At Tomas' first thrust, Felicia felt a stab of pain and a cry had slipped from her throat. His second thrust felt more uncomfortable than painful, but there was another feeling too, a feeling of being filled that was more pleasure than pain. It was as if she was meant to feel that way, to feel Tomas' manhood completely inside her and throbbing as he filled her with his seed. Yes, there had been pain just as Martine had said, but there was also the feeling of needing Tomas to do this again and again.

Felicia stroked Tomas' back as he panted and then pulled him down until his chest flattened her breasts. She didn't say anything because there was nothing to say. Only when his manhood softened and slipped out of her did she whisper, "I love you Tomas." He kissed her on the lips and then whispered, "I love you too, Felicia."

The next morning, Felicia smiled and said, "Good morning, husband", and then kissed Tomas until he had to stop her to breathe. He stroked her breast and then chuckled when she grabbed his hand before he could put it between her thighs.

"Tomas, I think we should not do this again today because I feel a little soreness. I think by tomorrow, that soreness will be gone. Martine said lying with you would make me happy. Last night made me happy, but I want to feel happy again as soon as we can manage."

Tomas had smiled and stroked Felicia's cheek.

"I believe I can manage to make you happy as often as you want. It makes me very happy as well."

After breakfast, Tomas went to the fields. His work did not stop just because he was now a married man. Felicia stayed in the dining room with Martine because she knew Martine would want to know what had happened.

Martine waited until Tomas left and then smiled.

"Miss Felicia seem happy today. Mister Tomas make you happy?"

Felicia grinned shyly.

"Yes, Martine. Mister Tomas made me happy."

Martine grinned.

"Soon, he give you baby, I think. Then Miss Felicia be really happy."

Felicia had been Miss Felicia to Martine since the girl was place in her care and she continued to call her that even though she was married. They were both happy when two months later Felicia told Martine she would have another baby to raise. They spent their days with Martine telling Felicia what she should expect.

Tomas continued to direct the work in the fields, and even after learning to speak Spanish almost like a Spaniard, preferred to remain in that occupation. He was comfortable directing men, and the men under his direction were comfortable with him.

Tomas did have a little apprehension about his former life being discovered until word reached Saint Augustine about the fate of the Bluefish. According to a Spanish ship of war that docked in Saint Augustine for supplies, the crew of the Bluefish had put out the fire before it could spread, and Captain Riggins had carried out his plan to plunder the gold and silver salvaged from the wreck of the Spanish galleon.

He had assumed the ship would be sailing alone, but unbeknownst to him or the deserter who gave him the information, another ship, a frigate, had come along to serve as a guard for the treasure ship. That frigate was sailing a few leagues behind the treasure ship in order to lay a trap for any pirate vessel that attacked.

The trap had worked. Captain Riggins had employed the same plan as he had used for the Santa Isabella and other ships. He had slipped his anchor when the treasure ship passed Lois Key and caught up with her during the night.

Unfortunately for the Bluefish, the Spanish frigate was as fast as the Bluefish and had caught up with both ships by the early hours of the morning. Captain Riggins was made aware of the Frigate just as dawn broke, but there was no escape for the Bluefish. The frigate sailed up abreast of the Bluefish and then fired all fourteen of her heavier guns into the side of the Bluefish. While the frigate did take four cannonballs to her sides from the Bluefish, the frigate was double-planked and other than one small hole, the hull was not penetrated. The guns on the frigate, being all on the top deck, did not suffer any significant damage.

The frigate's gunners reloaded and poured another rain of balls into the Bluefish, snapping off her rudder and opening more holes in her hull, this time near the waterline. With no rudder, she heeled over to that side and began to sink from the water pouring into the gaping holes.

A third salvo from the frigate sealed the fate of the Bluefish. That barrage of cannonballs snapped off her main mast and plunged deep into her hold. Seconds later, the store of gunpowder erupted with a flash and a huge explosion. As the Bluefish sank below the waves, she took all her crew including Captain Riggins to the bottom with her.

Once he learned that information, Tomas could relax and begin to enjoy life with Felicia. Relax he did, though Felicia sometimes thought his idea of relaxing was more tiring than supervising the fields. She did not complain though. It was as Martine had once told her.

"Words priest say make wife, not make happy wife. Only man root do that."