The Pirate's Prize Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy stopped stroking his cock and pointed at the next man. "You," she said.

The man got down on his knees in front of Ivy. He had a long, red beard that fell down to his chest. His cock was big, maybe nine inches in length, with a thick knot at the base. It was big. Bigger than any of the other men's cocks. Ivy smiled. She liked that.

The man smiled back at her. "My name is Grunk," he said.

Ivy nodded. "Nice to meet you Grunk," she said. "I'm Ivy. Now show me what you've got."

Grunk stroked his cock in front of Ivy. She could tell it was already hard from the way it jutted out. "It's very big", she said. "How big is it when you're soft?"

"About six inches," said Grunk.

Ivy looked at Grunk's cock again. It was indeed about six inches long when soft. It wasn't too big for her. "Alright, let me see it hard."

Grunk nodded and began stroking his cock. Ivy watched, fascinated. His cock seemed to grow in his hand. It was quite fascinating, she thought.

Ivy smiled as she felt a bulge in her belly. "Mm, very nice" she said. "I can't wait to feel that thing inside me."

Grunk grinned. "My pleasure, Captain"

Ivy looked at the next man in line. He had a big gut. He looked like he ate too much food. Ivy was a little disappointed. She had hoped this man would have a big cock, but no luck there.

He got on his knees and showed Ivy his cock. It was small, maybe four inches long, with a big knot at the base. Ivy sighed. "Not much of a prize," she said. "It's a shame, get him out of here"

The man looked crestfallen. He stood up and left. The next man was short. He barely came up to Ivy's bellybutton, and he didn't have any hair on his body. Ivy wrinkled her nose. He was a dwarf, she thought. She hadn't met one before. But she had heard stories. He was ugly, to say the least. She didn't even know dwarves existed. "Next!" she said.

A man stepped forward. He had broad shoulders, and thick arms. His skin was pale, and his hair was dark and greasy. Ivy could see that his cock was already hard, even though it was small. "Enjoying ourselves are we?" she said.

"Err, yes Captain," said the man.

Ivy smiled. "Good. I'm glad to hear that. But your cock looks like it's about to explode. Let's see what happens when you cum."

The man looked a little nervous. "Err, what do you mean, Captain?"

"I mean I want you to cum for me," said Ivy. "Cum now."

The man looked a little scared, but he started to stroke his cock. It didn't take long before he was moaning and groaning as his cock sprayed cum all over the deck. Ivy smiled. She had never seen anyone cum before. It looked good, she thought.

She watched as the man knelt in front of her, cum still dripping from his cock. "It's all yours, Captain," he said.

Ivy grinned. "Thanks, you can lick it up yourself later" she said.

The next man in line was tall. He looked a little like a giant, but he was only about six feet tall. His skin was tanned and he had a thick beard. His cock was quite big, at least twelve inches long. Ivy smiled. She liked that.

The man knelt in front of her, stroking his cock. Ivy couldn't help but smile as she saw the man's cock throb in his hand. It looked good. Big and thick. She felt a tingle in her belly. She was starting to get turned on.

She beckoned him closer. "Kiss my feet", she said.

The man got down on his knees and pressed his lips to Ivy's feet. She could feel his beard scratch against her skin. It was ticklish, but it also felt nice. "Good," she said. "Now stroke your cock for me."

The man started jerking off in front of Ivy. She could tell he was enjoying himself. His eyes were half closed, and his lips were parted. His cock seemed to be getting larger by the minute. It was quite impressive, Ivy thought. "Stroke it a little harder," she said. "I want to see how much cum you can shoot."

The man moaned and sped up. His hand was a blur as it moved up and down his cock. Ivy could feel herself getting wet. Her pussy was starting to get a little wet. She was horny. "Mmm, that's good," she said. "Keep going."

The man continued stroking his cock as his hand moved up and down faster and faster. Ivy could tell he was close to cumming. She could hear him breathing hard and see beads of sweat run down his body. He looked like he was in pain. "Cum now," she said.

The man let out a scream and came all over the deck. He kept jerking off even though his cock had softened. Ivy grinned. He looked like he was in a trance. It was fun to see.

"Alright, let's get to the main attraction," said Ivy. "You, bring me the crate."

A few men grabbed the crate and brought it to Ivy. She pointed at it. "Open it up," she said.

The men pulled off the lid of the crate and stepped back. Inside was a huge mound of coins. It was enough to make even the wealthiest merchant weep with joy. It was enough for Ivy to live a hundred years, maybe more. "So that's what you do with all your money", said Ivy.

Grunk nodded. "It is Captain. I make sure the crew has plenty to eat and drink."

Ivy laughed. "That's good. You should keep doing it."

The men in line started cheering. They were happy, Ivy could see that. She grinned. It was time to choose. "You," she said. "The big guy. Come here."

Grunk stepped forward. "Yes, Captain?" he said.

"Get down on your knees."

Grunk knelt in front of Ivy. She was about to put him to the test. She pointed at his cock. It was big. She had never seen a cock that big before. But she knew he could make it smaller. "Stroke it," she said.

The man stroked his cock in front of Ivy. It was impressive, she thought. But she wanted more. "Go on, faster," she said.

Grunk's hand moved up and down his cock faster and faster. The man was getting excited. He was panting. She could tell he was close to coming. His hand moved up and down the shaft of his cock like a blur. "Oh gods," he said. "It's going to happen."

Ivy licked her lips. She could feel herself getting wetter. "Stop!" she shouted.

Grunk's hand froze in place. The man was breathing hard, and Ivy could see his cock throbbing. It looked like he was going to come at any moment. But she didn't want him to yet. "Stay like that," she said.

The man looked confused. His cock was still hard. Ivy smiled. She liked having this power. She liked making him wait.

"You, tie this man to the mast. My orders are that his cock must be rock hard at all times during the day."

The men in line grabbed Grunk and tied him to the mast. His cock was still hard. Ivy smiled. She liked the look of it. She had a feeling it was going to be quite useful for her. "Stroke him again."

Grunk's hands and feet were tied, so he could not reach his cock. Instead, he had to rely on the men who tied him to do it for him. He had no choice but to let them jerk him off. And they did. "Don't let him come, boys"

Ivy smiled as she watched Grunk's cock being stroked in front of her. His big, fat cock was a sight to see. She could feel her pussy throb at the sight of it. But she didn't want to let him come yet. Not now, anyway.

"Alright, show's over. Everyone put your clothes back on. And remember to keep Grunk hard."

Ivy walked over to Grunk and stroked his cock. It felt good, she thought. So hard and big. She loved the feeling of his skin under her hands. She had never felt anything like it before.

"You did good", she said. "I think I'll keep you around. You can be my personal toy, if you like."

Grunk smiled. "It would be my pleasure, Captain. Anything you want."

Ivy smiled. "Good. You're going to make me very happy."

She left Grunk tied to the mast. She had more pressing matters to attend to. She had a ship to run. She was going to be busy from now on. Very busy.

The captain of the pirate ship walked across the deck. It was late, but she wasn't tired yet.

END OF PART 1

12