The Pit Pt. 02

Story Info
More hours spent in the disgusting pit.
2.5k words
4.38
8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul slowly moved his legs to try and find a comfortable position. Every movement was difficult as the deep layer of excrement at the bottom of the tank was very thick. He had to put real effort into moving his legs, which had the unfortunate side effect of disturbing the water. Every time he moved he had to quickly lift his chin up as high as he could to stop the water lapping up over his mouth and nose.

He tested the strength of the chains and the cuffs by pulling his body up slightly. It gave him brief respite from the water on his face but, it was definitely not a long-term plan. His arms didn't ache yet. But they would.

Something that really surprised him was the huge erection he had had ever since his Mistress had left him alone in the pit. Paul had always been attracted to cruelty. He had never admitted that to anyone except Ma'am. How do you go about telling someone that you are sexually aroused by cruelty? Only a certain type of person would understand that. Was Ma'am that elusive person? He certainly hoped so.

Thinking of Ma'am again made his already erect penis throb a little more. She had only ever sent him two photos of herself but, he treasured them. He looked at them several times a day and allowed his mind to gallop away from him with wild possibilities. It helped get him through the mundane realities of life. Nothing mundane about this he thought.

Thinking of Ma'am made him look up at the camera perched above him on the chair. He gazed deep into the lens as though he may be able to see the beautiful and cruel woman whom he so craved. Was she watching? He hoped so. He hoped that she had been watching him struggle to get comfortable and avoid the slurry he was standing in from going into his nose and mouth. He hoped that she was watching and that she was aroused by what she saw.

In Paul's mind, she was laid on the bed, stripped to her underwear. The dark shiny stockings on her stunning legs held in place by a very expensive looking suspender belt. Her perfect breasts held in position by a matching bustier. On her feet, the shiny black patent leather court shoes that he had hungrily cleaned earlier. On her hands, the thin, tight, black leather gloves that she had been wearing when he met her. He had been mesmerised by those gloves until they were secreted away in her handbag. Boy did Paul like leather gloves. As he saw his Mistress in his mind's eye, she was laying on the bed, watching the live feed of him in the pit. She was clearly aroused and playing with herself with the leather gloves. She was clearly very aroused and looked on the verge of cuming. He wished he was there to help out.

Then, a gurgling noise broke his reverie. The water level in the pit began to rise just a little. There were bubbles and briefly a sweet smell.

Ma'am hadn't been pleasuring herself whilst watching his suffering, she had been having a bath.

Paul didn't know how to feel about this. He wanted her to be enjoying his predicament but, he also loved the idea of her indifference to his suffering. Not for the first time, Paul wasn't sure how to feel. Being sexually attracted to cruelty certainly played with your mind from time to time.

After what seemed like an eternity, Paul heard the back door open. Moments later he heard the tell tale clicking of stiletto heels on a stone path. His heart began to race. After a short while, his beloved Mistress stood above him. She looked incredible. She had changed out of the leather dress she was wearing when they met. Now, she was clad in a very sexy dress with a black and white geometric print. It came to just above her knee and he could see that below it was another pair of what he hoped were stockings. He was disappointed that he couldn't see her heels from his vantage point. As if reading his mind, Ma'am placed one foot on top of the grill. They were the same black court shoes that she had worn earlier. He would recognise them anywhere.

The well-worn sole of a lady's shoe or boot had always been fascinating to Paul. These were indeed well worn. That was good. It told Paul that these were not shiny new shoes, just kept for the bedroom. They were worn regularly. This astonishing woman probably walked around in shoes like this every day. His penis throbbed once more.

Ma'am peered down the hole into the pit. A radiant smile on her face.

"Having fun down there?" She cheerfully enquired.

"Yes Ma'am, thank you." Said Paul meeting her gaze, the ridiculousness of the situation making him blush a little.

"Oh good, glad to hear it. No problems? No pain or major discomfort?" Asked Ma'am.

"No Ma'am, none at all" Paul assured her.

"Oh dear, we shall have to try harder next time then won't we." Ma'am laughed.

"I had a lovely relaxing bath. I hope the extra water didn't cause you too many problems?" Ma'am said with a broad smile.

"No Ma'am, I just need to tilt my head back a little further that's all." Uttered Paul, cursing the fact that he hadn't really allowed any wiggle room when setting the water level.

"Would you consider this pleasure or a punishment Paul?"

He had to think hard about that. There were a lot of variables that went into a decision like that and Paul wasn't sure he had an answer.

"I suppose Ma'am, that would depend on how long I was kept in here." That felt a little vague but as far as Paul was concerned, it was a genuine answer.

"Would a few hours be pleasurable?" Ma'am asked.

"Yes Ma'am, I think that would be very enjoyable" Paul responded brightly.

"How about a few days?" She enquired with the same cruel smile on her beautiful lips.

Paul suddenly felt anxious, would she really keep him in here for days? Would that be safe? It suddenly dawned on him that would be irrelevant. He couldn't climb out due to the chains and the grill. His only option would be to shout for help. Knowing how far his nearest neighbour was and coupled with the fact that he was underground, He didn't rate his chances very highly.

"Erm... I think that would be a punishment Ma'am" Paul uttered quietly.

"I see. What about if you were only down there for a few hours but, you were wearing a ring gag and couldn't close your mouth? Do you think that would be a punishment?" Ma'am asked matter of factly.

Paul went cold at the thought of that. What an awful ordeal that would be. Paradoxically though, the fact that Ma'am had thought of it aroused him greatly.

"Yes Ma'am. I think that would be a punishment" He said still running the image through his mind.

"Then let's hope you remain obedient and do not disappoint me, eh?"

"Yes Ma'am" He uttered, knowing he would rather do anything but disappoint this Goddess.

"Are you thirsty?" She enquired with soft and caring tone.

"I am a little Ma'am, yes." He replied brightly.

Her beautiful sole disappeared from the grill, he heard her turn on her heel and walk back up the stone path to the house. A short while later Ma'am returned and once again placed one shoe on the grill. In her right hand she held a glass of water.

"Now lean back and open wide please." Ma'am said in a tone that made it very clear that this was not a request and certainly wasn't up for discussion.

Paul leant his head back as far as he could and opened his mouth wide. Ma'am started pouring the liquid which at first missed Paul's mouth but then after a minor adjustment hit its target. The liquid flooded into Paul's mouth and he gulped greedily. He then coughed and started to splutter. He realised in a flash that it was not water but a glass of Ma'am's urine. Ma'am laughed openly at his predicament.

Paul had never tasted urine before. He had fantasised about watersports as presumably a lot of people into BDSM had. He had never sampled it though. Although it had a strong, almost salty taste, it wasn't as bad as he had imagined. He composed himself and tilted his head back again and opened wide.

"Good boy!" Ma'am said reassuringly as she again began to pour the clear amber liquid into his mouth.

Paul gulped it all down with no problems this time. He swallowed every drop of the precious nectar until the glass was empty.

"How was that slave?" Ma'am enquired.

"Delicious Ma'am, thank you." Replied Paul, licking the last few drops from around his lips. An idea he didn't really think through as he could taste other less palatable things from when he had dunked his head in the slurry earlier. He screwed his face up at the unpleasant taste and Ma'am giggled at what he had just done.

"I have to say, this is going very well Paul. I had my doubts, but I am enjoying your predicament immensely." Ma'am said brightly.

"You may possibly be enjoying it too. Although to be perfectly honest with you, I don't care whether you are enjoying it or not." She added in the same cheerful tone.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Was all Paul could muster. It was his stock response for when the power this amazing woman had over him, left him struggling for words.

"Right, I am going inside now to read my book. I may have a little nap and then I will make something to eat." Ma'am said, almost thinking out loud.

"For myself of course. You will have to starve I'm afraid. That's not a problem though is it slave?" Ma'am said more as a statement than a question.

"No Ma'am" Paul mumbled.

"Good boy. I will be back to check on you before I go to bed. I may bring you another drink if I am feeling charitable." Ma'am said with the same cruel smile that turned Paul's knees to jelly.

Without waiting for a reply, she turned on her heel and made her way back to the house.

Then Paul was alone again with just his thoughts. Very strange, perverted and deeply arousing thoughts.

Paul hung there in the pit for hours. How many, he had no idea. At first, he tried to mark time so he could judge how long he had been in there. He eventually realised that as he didn't know how long his Mistress intended to keep him there, the length of time was irrelevant.

He would occasionally hear a low rumble and gurgling noise, followed by a gentle current below the surface of the water. He assumed Ma'am was using the sink and flushing the toilet. At one point he was certain that she was using the toilet, as a new object rose to the surface. It settled just to the left-hand side of him. He stared at it fascinated. This would be horrendous for most people but then as he often conceded to himself, he wasn't most people.

A sudden noise startled Paul. He was disorientated. It was nearly dark; he must have been asleep. How the hell could he sleep in this predicament he thought incredulously. The noise he heard must have been the back door closing as he could hear high heeled footsteps approaching.

He looked up expectantly and soon enough, his Mistress was there. He expected her to be dressed the same however, she was wearing what looked like an ivory satin nighty. Ma'am seemed more beautiful to Paul every time he saw her. This was a softer look, however. This was a woman clearly ready for bed.

"Still alive down there slave?" Ma'am asked jovially.

"Yes Ma'am, I'm doing well, thank you." Paul uttered eventually getting his wits about him after his rude awakening.

"Excellent! A dead slave would be so boring to have to deal with." Ma'am smiled.

"I have brought you a little nightcap before I slide into bed. I have had quite a day and I am exhausted." Ma'am said as she showed Paul another glass of what he now no longer assumed was water.

Without being told, Paul tilted his head back and opened his mouth as wide as he could.

"Good boy! I do like a quick learner. I hope you learn all your other slave duties as quickly as this. Although, if you do need any encouragement, I do have lots of methods at my disposal to shall we say, spur you on" Smiled his Mistress.

Paul didn't say anything. He was shy and could struggle to make small talk at the best of times. He was in awe of this woman. To hear here speaking clearly and calmly about punishing and torturing him to make him a better slave, he was lost for words.

Ma'am began pouring the golden liquid and this time, he swallowed every drop. He was very pleased with himself and he hoped Ma'am was pleased with him too. His heart soared when she called him a "Good boy".

"Are you able to move your legs around ok? Ma'am enquired.

"Yes Ma'am." Said Paul, moving one leg at a time and inadvertently creating a small wave that splashed over his face.

Ma'am laughed and shook her head.

"Can you wiggle your fingers for me and do you have any serious pain in your arms?"

"No Ma'am. My arms ache a little but, they are not painful." Paul said as he wiggled his fingers for emphasis.

"Then I think we are done for today slave" Paul loved it when Mistress called him slave. That is all he had ever wanted to be.

"I will see you in the morning. I hope you have an uncomfortable night in there slave. Think about me as you suffer" Ma'am said, almost in a whisper.

With the now familiar sound of stiletto heels, his Mistress was gone. Paul heard the key turn in the lock and the light outside the back door turned off.

Paul could see through the grill that it was almost totally dark outside. In the pit however, it was completely black. He tried to make out shapes to identify them but soon gave up.

As he hung there, Paul began to wonder what would happen if something came snuffling around the garden and fell into the pit. He didn't much fancy sharing it with something trying to get out and bite him. He decided it was probably best not to think about it. Easier said than done though.

While spending the afternoon in the pit, it had never occurred to him that Mistress would keep him in overnight. He assumed a couple of hours and a few red-hot showers and he would be in the house, hopefully curled up at his Goddess' feet.

Not for the last time he suspected, he thought to himself "Be careful what you wish for."