All Comments on 'The Pitch'

by JuniorPistachio

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
I had to laugh!

I knew a guy just like this, but in a different profession. He always reinvented the wheel because it was a matter of pride that he never read the literature of his profession. In reality, working with him was painful. In fiction, it's funny! Good job!

JuniorPistachioJuniorPistachioabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you Mr. Words

I enjoy reading a Lit story using a song as its muse. This was my tongue-in-cheek contribution using “Every Rose has its Thorn.” Using the 750-word event helped me complete my first story without getting into too much trouble.

I like the song, but the chorus always stuck me funny especially the line, “Every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.” It doesn’t stop me from singing it when comes on the radio. In fact, it helps me enjoy it even more.

I guess the song put me in a giddy mood while writing, which is probably why the story went in the direction it did. Making the posting fun was my way of bringing a smile to the reader’s face. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Funny But True****

You'll find it oh so true in almost all walks of life. I know this has been said about a thousand times!!😁

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Funny and well written, good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuniorPistachio@JuniorPistachio
Just a duffer at writing trying to transition from lurker to storyteller. I tend to lurk in the LW category although a good Romance can capture my heart. For my storylines don't expect to see: > Promotion of spouse sharing. Just no. > Fearsome BTB. I'm not grizzled eno...

SIMILAR Stories