All Comments on 'The Pitch'

by JuniorPistachio

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Funny and well written, good job

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Funny But True****

You'll find it oh so true in almost all walks of life. I know this has been said about a thousand times!!😁

JuniorPistachioJuniorPistachioabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you Mr. Words

I enjoy reading a Lit story using a song as its muse. This was my tongue-in-cheek contribution using “Every Rose has its Thorn.” Using the 750-word event helped me complete my first story without getting into too much trouble.

I like the song, but the chorus always stuck me funny especially the line, “Every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.” It doesn’t stop me from singing it when comes on the radio. In fact, it helps me enjoy it even more.

I guess the song put me in a giddy mood while writing, which is probably why the story went in the direction it did. Making the posting fun was my way of bringing a smile to the reader’s face. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
I had to laugh!

I knew a guy just like this, but in a different profession. He always reinvented the wheel because it was a matter of pride that he never read the literature of his profession. In reality, working with him was painful. In fiction, it's funny! Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuniorPistachio@JuniorPistachio
Just a duffer at writing trying to transition from lurker to storyteller. I tend to lurk in the LW category although a good Romance can capture my heart. For my storylines don't expect to see: > Promotion of spouse sharing. Just no. > Fearsome BTB. I'm not grizzled eno...

SIMILAR Stories