The pizza driver is such a cliché

Story Info
The pizza driver is such a cliché in porn.
2.7k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pizza driver is such a cliché in porn. But after 30 years, I have seen a thing or 10 and had one very nice encounter... A few things I have seen. I was 18 and fresh out of high school. On my very 1st delivery, I was not even a driver but an insider. The hotel across the street needed a delivery. I must have been a bit early. I get to the door and knock.

"Just... JU..st JUST a minute" a female cries out from the other side of the door. 3 minutes later, a dude opens the door in just jeans. I peek inside the best I could without being obvious. Both beds were torn apart, and I could not spot where the female voice came from.

I was in my late 20s when I caught 7 teenagers doing strip poker. I was asked to come in, but no, way too young even if they said they were all 18. There was this Bachelorette party. At 1st, the group of girls led me into the middle of the room and had me sit down in a hardback chair. I was 22 and single. All I could think of was oh boy oh boy, they teased me a little while, offered me a shot or two. I do not drink and turned them down. Then the bride-to-be came over, took my hand, and gave me a ten-buck tip. They all laughed and ushered me out the door. In my 30s it was a hooker, at the known hooker hotel, who answered the door without a stitch of clothing. The couple she was entertaining was in the background. I was married by then, my wild days behind me, so I just complimented her boobs and told them to keep having a good time. The funniest one, well at least to me, was move-in day at the local college. I was delivering a pizza to the dorms and this wide-eyed guy was being led by a nice-looking freshman girl. He was holding her hand and clutching a pillow with the other one. The look on his face was priceless, a mix of shock, glee, and confusion. Yeah, I have seen a lot, but there was this one night I called in the "flat tire" code and the boss knew to take me off the road for a while, no questions asked.

My greatest pizza adventure started with a request for me to deliver. At that time, I was 21 and the college girls I was to deliver to were over 18 but still too young to drink. The tag on the pizza delivery read "Big tip for Thad ONLY!!!" and "We need his help!" the pizza was for Gab (Gabriela). I knew Gab, we had a science class together, but there was no chemistry between us. She was to me just another plain Jane nice girl. I told the boss I would NOT buy them alcohol, but I would call if I would have to be off the road to help them.

As soon as the door opened Gab began to gab "Ok here is the deal. We have the munchies. We did not know it, but Sue over there brought us some nice brownies to celebrate her coming out of the closet. Luckily, or not lucky depending on how you see it, Lala bit into it and knew right away. She is on the team where they test. She spit it out and went to bed and we all were like why not, it is college and it is now legal. So now me, Sue, and Beatrice, we just call her B, over there are high‌ as fuck. Which is funny cus we now see on the box, "get high to fuck brownies" in such calligraphy as to make it out only when you are high..." Gab then started really gabbing incoherently, all I could do was nod. "And that is why we need you to be the timekeeper."

"Wait what, you lost me, timekeeper, for what, all I got is that you are high as fuck and with the munchies" I says

"OK" Gab said with a yawn "Here it is again, Sue, the drop-dead blond with perfect tits, not like me in my fooie ness, is gay, a lesbian, she like girls, I like dick, and if I did not want to crawl in bed with the pizza right now, I might even jump you. But she likes to"

"As much as I enjoy your commentary, you are high so I am asking nicely, please go on." I said with a smile.

"Yeh yeh, So Sue is gay, and B is not. See little B over there?" Gab yells a whisper "She Indian, one with the dot on the forehead not feathers.. Oh I should not say that.. But she has, and"

"Gab, on with it please, I am to be the timekeeper for what?" I ask as gently as possible

"Yeah yeah um, Sue? What is it B bet you?"

Sue "That I could not get her off?"

Gab "Yeh, that it, Timekeeper, what was it, 5 minutes to get her panties off? If it's off, two more to get her off?"

B just starts giggling "yeh, she is allowed to have room in my pants, after that, she has to compel me to take anything off."

Gab "I do not want to watch, I knew we would get the munchies, and I got the idea of you coming here, and when I ordered the pizza and you answered the phone. I am too messed up to operate a watch and watch that anyways."

Before Gab handed me a wristwatch I called in "Yeh, "flat tire" I might be a bit, no I do not need any help"

"Now how do we start" I asked.

"Just give us the 5 minutes in heaven already," Sue says

"Well, ok, um, Ready" I watched the secondhand sweep past the 30-second mark.

"Hold on, B said, "When I said access to my panties I meant just the front of the shorts open."

Sue "OK, but scoot down a bit and let me see if I have access."

B "That cheating."

Sue "Ok, just scoot down and get comfortable." Sue then managed to cuddle up next to B as B sat stiff back, slightly on the edge of the big couch. Sue's lily white hand was a contrast to B's golden brown Indian skin, as Sue brushed her arm just a little, "I am ready" Sue said with a husky voice and growl that made my dick take notice. All B did was nod, contempt to just look forward at the blank TV in front of them.

"Ok, 15... 5... Action" I said.

Sue's perfect little mouth went right to work on B's neck, nibbling up to the ear, Sue had reached around and started stroking her fingers up B's spine and to the other ear. It affected B, she tried to hide, but the eyes gave her away. Instead of staring at the blank TV she released the tension and relaxed, and her whole face starting with her eyes went dreamy. Her breathing slowed down, and the grin went back to her eyes. She realized she was in for a ride.

The nibbling on the ear, and neck, made its way to the mouth as Sue did not dwell on the mouth but a simple sweep of her lips on B's lips happened. B to her credit, stiffed back up as Sue lifted her head away and tried to make eye contact as she moved her hands down to B's shoulders. Sue seemed to fumble with B's shirt a bit as she tried to get a grip to start a deep massage.

"B sweetheart, can you lift your arms over your head while I help you with this shirt" Without hesitation, as if in a trance B lifted her arms, and got a strange look on her face "Why did I do that?" But before she could protest, the shirt was off and the nicest perky little breast in the fancy little bra stood out. This is when Sue went to work! Over the fabric she had her mouth on the tit and was doing something with her tongue I could not see...

One minute, 4 to go

This is where Sue took great pains not to touch B's pussy. Sue stroked everywhere around the pussy with one hand or another, just lightly on the leg, up into the little triangle where the thigh met the leg. B was wearing loose-fitting shorts, and every time Sue touched bare skin on her legs, B would jump just a bit, and up would come Sue's hand, purposely missing the in between the legs, and back up the side. B's reaction was to spread her legs open just a bit more, every time one of Sue's hands dipped to the lap. The real action was going on up top. Even with the lacy bra still on, Sue's mouth was doing something I could not see, then her right or left hand would rub up against her nipple that was poking through the fabric. "May I" Sue asked. With a small nod, the bra came off with a flick of Sue's wrist. Nice! Her golden brown skin made her dark nipples stand out. And that is when B started looking around the room and settled her eyes on me.

"Time out," B said

"No no no," Sue said.

Keep your hands right there, and you, yes you, get over here and pull that dick out! NOW!" she demanded.

Who am I to deny such a request? My pants were off and my dick was in full mask as I was beckoned to sit on the other side of her.

"Ok start again, I will give you a minute, but my panties are still on." With that B grabbed my dick. It was not uncomfortable, it was more like she needed a male part in the equation, for she wanted to go for more. She was not so much stroking my dick but responding to Sue's touch and transferring the rhythm to my cock as she tried to maintain eye contact with me.

"4 minutes of 6"

After just one short minute of dick massage, and tittie massage B begged "Someone kiss me"

Sue kissed her, it was deep and warm, and the grip on my dick got a bit tighter but then almost not there. Not sure if B came, but she was slow and methodical as she lifted her but, pulled her panties and pants off in one swoop.

"You win, Please"

With that Sue started massaging and rubbing and tickling, and It was as if B's pussy became a string instrument under a grand master's learned fingers. The fingers played up and down the lips and in between, strumming, never staying in places too long, the 10 digits would make her whole pussy hit notes it had never heard with a slow rhythmic melody. Sue would then play the chorus, dipping in and out of the hole and back up to the top note of the clit. While Sue played B, B's eyes went shut and she all but forgot about my dick that was lodged in her hand. Sue now looked me directly in the eye and mouthed the words. "You are next"

B's pussy started grinding on Sue's hand and suddenly a long lone moan escaped B's mouth. "You win" B sighed with relief and exhaustion.

I had forgotten about the wristwatch. Oh well, There was a winner and when B let go of my dick Sue said "You do not have to, I can get Driver over here and we can have some fun with him instead.

"No, a bet is a bet, get those pants off or just naked, spread it, and I will eat your pussy." B said, "I am doing this only if Driver is taking me from behind!"

And with that B got on all fours, on the couch, and faced the armrest, her dark pussy lips were full, just having experienced pleasure, I was presented with a condom and with just where I was to stick the wrapped dick.

"Ok, and Sue was soon very naked and very aroused. She perched on the arm of the couch with her back being supported on the wall. Her little pussy, a contrast to B's deep brown, was almost pink, flushed and glistering. Her perfect tits were perked as she pinched them in turn. All the while looking me right in the eyes. "I am next" she mouthed. B took two deep breaths, scooched over, and placed her head between Sue's legs. I in turn slowly entered B from behind, in, and slowly out. I could not see what B was doing, But Sue was not as much turned on as she was amused. She smiled and not pleasure lines but laugh lines appeared on her face. Again we made eye contact, Sue started bucking her hips, face fucking B, and I picked up the rhythm. I am not sure if either of the girls came, for I was in my own small world by then. Soon after I buried my dick into the golden brown pussy with a final thrust I blew my wad in the condom. I was done and so was Sue. As I backed out, Sue gently pushed B's head away, cupped it, drew it up to her lips, and kissed her deeply. After taking in some of her pussy juice from B's lips she spoke in that low husky voice "Thank you, we can do this again sometime, no strings attached" Sue said

"No offense, but I am never eating another brownie like that again!" B said

"Girl, you can lick my pussy anytime, and if you think I am good with my fingers...." Sue just let that hang there.

B "and you have the best toys, we know, we have heard them"

Sue "you bitch"

Both the girls laughed.

"I am done!" B said as she put her clothing back on.

"Well I am just getting started," Sue said walking to her room, naked, "You coming?" as she looked me in the eye.

"Right behind you," I said

Once in her room, she did not even bother to shut the door, she turned on me and wrapped her body around me.

"It was fun playing with her, but I am going to teach you how it is done" Sue crawls up on the bed, puts her pussy on display with a pillow under her butt.

"OK" is all I could say.

It was pink, fluffed out, and open so I crawled right up and licked it from the bottom next to her bottom, right up to her clit that was just slightly coming out to play.

"Wo wo, that's good, but I am excited, but your 1st lick should never touch the clit. You need to work up to it. Now try again, this time do what you did and go around the top and back down to the hole" Sue "Yes" just like that. haa haa, now haa, tongue fuck me, flick..the top of my..hooo hhole..just like that..now.. Now.. slowly do haaa hooo.. What you did at..at.. The start..and and"

I looked up and Sue's head was tilted back, she held her breath for what seemed too long and in relief, blew it out.

"Thank you, I needed that!!! Now let us see if we can get you hard again." With that, she turned me around and sat me down. 1st my half-hard dick was pumped lightly and gently she let it fill her hand. As it got hard as it could, she bent down and sucked it into her mouth for two good beats.

"Ok" Sue produced another condom, put it on me, climbed up into my lap facing me, and let the dick just sink into her tight little pussy. I did not have to do much, she rode me like a pro all the while maintaining eye contact. She watched my face for pleasure and rhythm. It did not take long, and I was spouting off into the wrap. As I closed my eyes Sue dismounted, and kissed me lightly and sexy. "This was fun, thank you"

All said and done, I missed an hour and a half of work. Boss was not mad, and asked if I got the "flat tire" fixed. "Yep, both of them" is what I said. With that the boss gave me two thumbs up and my next delivery.