The Place Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana cries out, "No, no more. Help me get off."

I answer, "I thought I just did."

Mary reaches a helping hand and steadies Diana as she slides off me and kneels next to me. Turning to me, Diana says, "That was unbelievable, Sir. Thank you."

While Diana sits between Aria and Erin, they gently comfort her and bring her back to reality. I take a breather and drink some tea.

Knowing voluptuous Mary is next, my dick is extra hard and my pre-cum oozes out and runs down the shaft, mixing with the oil and Diana's juices.

Mary is sitting facing me where I'm standing. She leans forward without warning and takes my cock into her mouth. My legs turn to rubber and I place a hand on her shoulder to steady myself.

Mary pulls her mouth off my prick and says, "I hope you didn't mind- I just wanted to clean you up before I pin you."

Uh, no problem at all," is the best response I can come up with.

Mary rises and steps into the pool, awaiting her lubing. She is a knockout, standing in the pool, arms outstretched, looking at me with "fuck me" eyes.

Erin hands me an oil bottle and instructs, "Oil 'er up, Sir."

I start as before, working from the neck down. I make a show of smearing copious amounts of lube on her ample breasts.

When I reach her waist, she turns her splendid ass to me and bends forward. I work the oil onto her ass cheeks and dribble some onto her butt hole, enjoying her swooning reaction. I spread that oil onto her crack and into her pussy, sliding two fingers in as far as they'll go- she moans softly and sways side to side.

I ask her to stand upright, then I reach around her to spread oil on her pubic mound. As I do, my cock parts her butt cheeks and she presses into me.

"Are you trying to weaken my resolve before the fight?" Mary inquires.

"Only if it'll work, Mary. I really want to pin and screw you," I answer.

"I plan to pin you, but the screwing part sounds pretty good, too," Mary replies.

Satisfied with my lube job, I toss the bottle back to Erin and it's "game on" with Mary.

Not wanting to hurt her, I let her make the first move. I don't have long to wait- she tries to leap toward me, but loses her footing a belly/boob flops onto the floor of the pool. Seeing my chance, I drop to my knees and lay on her back.

She squirms loose, rolls and tries to sit up. I wrap her in an oily bear hug and push her to the ground. Mary twists and turns but I won't let her get away. I slide up her torso and straddle her mid-section. She's no match for my weight and, despite a valiant effort, she's soon down for the three-count.

"Mr. Steve," Diana yells, "You pinned another one. Who are you gonna fuck first?"

I try to ignore Diana's brashness and concentrate on Mary. She has stopped struggling now and is relaxed, but panting from exertion, beneath me.

I lift my weight off her and shift my knees, one at a time, until I'm kneeling between Mary's spread legs. Mary holds out her hands to clasp mine.

I look to her for consent and she nods. I lower myself until the tip off my manhood touches her sex. She nods again and I thrust into her. It's beyond words, this sensation of erotic pleasure.

I refrain from repeated thrusts, just glorying at being IN her. She bucks her hips, trying to get me started. It's apparent she wants sex, and wants it NOW.

"I have a dilemma, Mary," I say.

"What might that be, Sir?" she responds.

I answer, "Well, I've pinned two luscious ladies, so I get to have sex with both. But I can't come twice in a short period of time, and I don't want either woman to have to wait an hour or more for her turn with me. It would be simpler if I had only pinned one woman."

Mary replies, "Sir, I think I might have a solution, but you need to let me up first. I wish you didn't have to pull out, but you do, sorry."

I withdraw from her slowly and carefully get up, try not to slip on the oily floor of the pool. Mary gets up more easily and gracefully than me.

Mary asks Erin to join her for a private talk, and the two of them stroll to the far side of the pool.

Mary and Erin each have an arm around the other with a hand on the other's ass cheek. I am mesmerized by the erotic, oily symmetry. They return in a moment wearing big smiles.

"Mr. Steve," Erin says, "Mary explained your 'dilemma,' and I like the solution she proposed- it'll be fun and HOT."

Mary says, "Diana, would you please go get the game buzzer we used when we had the pussy tasting contest?"

Diana agrees and heads toward the house. I call out and ask her to wait a minute- I don't let on, but have an idea about what Mary and Erin have planned and I think I can make it hotter yet.

I walk to Diana and say, "Before you go, I have a favor to ask."

Diana's eyes dart from mine to my rigid prick, and she licks her lips. "Anything for you Sir," she says, and drops to her knees, taking my prick into her mouth- it's dizzying.

"No, sweetie, not that. Please stand up," I say. As she is getting up, I turn to look at the others. They're standing, arms folded over their tits, mouths agape. I just smile sheepishly and shrug my shoulders.

"If not that, what do you want, Mr. Steve?" Diana asks, looking puzzled.

"While you're in the house, can you get a rubber dildo for me? It's in the closet in your bedroom. It's the medium-size flesh colored one with the suction cup on the base," I explain.

"Um, sure," Diana replies, "anything else?"

I answer, "Yes, please wrap it in a washcloth- I want to keep it hush-hush."

Diana nods, smiles wickedly and turns on her heels to head into the house. When Diana returns, she hands the buzzer to Mary and hands me one of three rolled washcloths she is carrying. I'm a little puzzled and so are Erin and Mary, but it seems innocent enough.

Mary reveals the "solution" she mentioned a few minutes ago, "Erin and I talked and, since we were both pinned, Mr. Steve gets to fuck both of us. If he did us one at a time, the second girl would have to wait a couple hours until he's recharged enough to go again. Mr. Steve thinks that would be unfair, so I came up with an idea.

"Erin and I will kneel on all fours, side by side on a chaise. Mr. Steve will start with Erin while Diana presses the start button on the buzzer. When it buzzes, Mr. Steve pulls out of Erin and switches to screwing me. This will continue until Mr. Steve shoots his load into one of us. That lucky girl gets Mr. Steve's first cum of the day.

"The girl who doesn't get his cum, gets to sleep with Mr. Steve tonight as a consolation prize. Now, let's get set up. Oh, and Aria and Diana, feel free to cheer us on, or whatever else you'd like to do."

Mary and Erin drag a large chaise to a spot near the kiddie pool. "Please stand over here, Sir, we want to check the height," Erin requests. I comply and Mary mounts the chaise on all fours.

"Let's check the, uh, 'alignment,' Sir," Erin says, "See if you're at a comfortable height for sliding into Mary's pussy."

Oh, this is too much- these ladies think of almost everything. Again, I comply and happily find that my cock slides in with only a slight bend in my knees.

"Close enough," Erin says, "If you're ready, I know we are."

Erin mounts the chaise and takes a position to Mary's right. She sidles up to Mary, hip to hip, with her ass next to Mary's.

I motion for Diana to hand me the washcloth. She does and I lay it on the chaise between Mary's parted knees.

"Sir, you pinned me first, so start with me," Erin says, adding, "Please, don't just stand there with your dick resting in Mary's snatch."

"Please," I ask, "just let me take in this magnificent view for a moment."

I pull out of Mary's warm sex and reach for the washcloth, unwrapping the dildo as I pick it up. I hear Aria gasp, but signal her to be silent.

I step back and admire the contrast. Mary's ass is full and round, Erin's is slenderer. Erin's skin is alabaster with a bit of pink, Mary's is a golden tan. Mary's plump pussy is slippery and inviting, Erin's pussy has longer lips that beg to be nibbled. Both asses glisten in the sun and beckon me.

I sidestep to Erin and steady myself with my right hand on her ass. Lining up on her delicious pussy, I thrust home. Erin cries out and Diana starts the timer. I start an easy pace at first and Erin responds, meeting each gentle stroke.

I reach over to Mary, align the dildo and shove it in. Mary squeals with surprise, looking over her shoulder to see what's happening.

I match the rhythm of the dildo in Mary to my pace with Erin. The effect is electric- both women are squirming and bucking for more. I thrust harder into Erin and bury the dildo in Mary.

Aria and Diana are entranced. They sit on the very edge of a table facing Erin and Mary, their fingers rubbing their swollen pussy lips.

Suddenly I notice that Diana has a dildo of her own, and she's working her pussy in rhythm with me- SO HOT! Wait, Aria has one, too- three women are being vicariously fucked along with Erin.

Diana's eyes burn into mine, hot with carnal desire. Erin and Mary are oblivious to Aria and Diana's activities- they are locked in a passionate kiss that further strengthens their rhythmic linkage.

The buzzer sounds, I pull my cock out of Erin and the dildo out of Mary and quickly switch to fucking Mary and dildoing Erin.

Diana taps the buzzer again and I have thirty seconds in Mary. Erin seems as shocked by the dildo as Mary was. She breaks the kiss with Mary long enough to pant, "Oh—Mr.—Steve—you're—un—believ—able."

Now I pound harder, wanting each woman to feel the force of my unbridled desire- Mary and Erin directly, and the others indirectly. I stare at Diana and Aria as they pleasure themselves in synch with Mary and Erin.

Mary notices what Diana and Aria are doing and grunts between my thrusts, "Oh—God,—four—orgasms—now?"

I respond, "No—five."

She breathes, "Oh,—right,—you—too."

I am transfixed by Mary's ass as ripples course through her flesh in rhythm to my pounding.

Diana, despite her feverish masturbating, taps the buzzer, starting my thirty seconds with Erin. I switch women- quickly, as I don't want to lose my rhythm nor interrupt their pleasure as they spiral towards orgasm.

Mary and Erin fix their gaze on Diana's and Aria's throbbing pussies, an image of what is happening to their own. The time passes quickly and soon it's pussy swapping time again.

Thirty seconds in Mary pushes me closer to climax, but I must delay. I don't want to come too soon. I slow my pace so I can last longer, although I feel my cock stiffening.

The buzzer sounds and it throws me off. I fumble in switching to Erin and nearly drop the dildo as I press it into Mary's impatient pussy. Erin grinds her pussy against my cock every time I hit bottom- she's getting close.

Aria and Diana are in their own world- kissing each other while dildoing themselves at a punishing pace.

Again, the buzzer sounds. I make quick work of the switch- as I sense I'm passing the point of no return. I pound my prick into Mary's sex and I work Erin's dildo with abandon.

Mary cries out, "I'm gonna come, come with me, please." Her plea ushers in my climax- I can hold back no longer. My hot jizz pulses out of my cock and into her sex. Mary moans loudly and her pussy reverberates. Erin is coming, too, and so are Diana and Aria- all five at once!

I lose my grip on the dildo as Erin slumps forward, her ass still elevated and her thighs quivering. The others lay back, quaking and moaning, their legs spread and their pussies gyrating. Mary begins to collapse forward. Her pussy grips my cock, pulling me down with her. We're all panting, chests heaving and bodies shaking.

The damn buzzer sounds again. Diana fumbles for it and silences the alarm. No one says a word for a long while, no one can speak.

Finally, I ask Mary if I can lay between her and Erin. "Please do," she answers and I pull out of her. My semen immediately gushes from her sex and runs down onto the chaise. Mary cautiously rolls onto her left side and I lay on my back, nestled between these sated women.

Erin rolls onto her right side and asks, "Sir, would you please remove the dildo? I would, but I can hardly move."

"Sure," I say and reach between her legs. She carefully lifts her left leg, giving me access. I gently pull the dildo out and let it flop onto the chaise.

We lay like this for ten, maybe fifteen, minutes. As we regain our composure, Mary suggests that we should wash up in the pool shower rather than track oil into the house.

Gradually we sit up and then stand. Each girl's pussy looks ravaged- red and juicy and puffy. Only Mary's is dribbling cum- still!

Mary says, "Sir, would you mind washing each of us with soap and a washcloth- it's the only way to get this oil off. But, at least for me, please stay away from my pubic area and my butt hole. If you touch me there, you'll ignite another orgasm. I'm almost sure I'll collapse if that happens." The others all agree with Mary and so do I.

"Shall I wash myself?" I ask.

"No, Sir. I won you for the night, so I'll wash you," Erin says.

"OK," I say, "but please go easy on my dick, it's had quite a workout, too."

"Oh, I plan to. We need to make sure you have some in reserve for our massage lesson, and I need you to still have some left for later this evening.

"And may I say, Sir, that for 'an ordinary guy' with 'ordinary equipment,' as I think you put it many days ago, you sure know how to produce extraordinary results."

"Well, thank you," I reply, "it builds my confidence to receive a compliment like that, especially coming from someone I consider to be a sex goddess.

"And, by the way, I only asked Diana to bring one dildo, the others were her idea- and a mighty good idea, at that!"

Erin wraps me in an embrace and kisses me hard on the lips, entangling her tongue with mine and heating my loins anew.

The "serial girl wash" is a great time. I get to sit on a chair as each girl, starting with Aria, stands before me and gets a thorough soaping and wash down. Most of the oil washes off.

As instructed, I avoid contact with their "nether regions," so those areas happily remain oily. I'm sure the oil will serve as a soothing balm for their overworked pussies and will make any "opportunities" that might arise later a little more enticing.

Despite my recent orgasm, I sport a firm erection from start to finish of my washing duties.

When I finish cleaning Erin, she asks me to stand, then proceeds to lather me up. She works up the suds and scrubs off the oil, leaving my prick, balls and ass crack for last.

She asks me to lean forward, then carefully cleans my butt crack. She soaps my dick and scrotum gently with just her hands, trying not to overdo it.

"I'm glad," she says, "that you have a hard-on, Sir. It makes cleaning you cock so much easier." Not knowing how to respond, I just look down at her and smile.

She rinses off all the soap, then puts her hands on my hips and pulls me closer so she can lightly kiss the tip of my dick. It twitches involuntarily and she looks up at me and winks.

We take a relaxing break before lunch. Erin and I, as has become our habit, rest side by side in the shade of the large patio umbrella, while the other girls bask in the sun.

I keep getting the sense that Erin's feelings for me go deeper than just sex and companionship. I am also aware of the feelings that I have developed for her. I don't want to reveal too much, fearing it may upset the balance of relationships here at The Place.

The other girls seem to thrive on attention from me, and I don't want to deprive them of something they need. I don't want to focus too much on Erin. Not knowing what to do, I decide to let things take their course. I'm spending the night with Erin, I'll see if she gives me any cues.

Mary rallies the girls for two chores- lunch preparations and cleanup of the kiddie pool. Mary enlists Aria's help with making lunch, while Diana and Erin get the job of cleaning the kiddie pool.

I offer to help with the pool. The girls object, saying I should rest up, but reluctantly give in when I insist. We pour liquid dish soap and hot water into the pool and wipe it down with washcloths. On my advice, the girls hose and scrub the cum-stained chaise and wash all three dildos in the hot soapy water also.

Diana quietly says, "Sir, would you think that I'm kinky if I told you that, when I was using this dildo while you were fucking Mary and Erin, I felt like you were actually fucking me? Is that weird?"

"I'm not surprised by your revelation, Diana," I respond, "And, no, I don't think it's too kinky. I had a good view of you and Aria during the time I was screwing Erin and Mary. I sensed that you both felt connected to what we were enjoying. And, so you know, I like a little kinkiness," I say, smiling widely.

We flatten the kiddie pool by using the air pump in reverse, then fold and stow it in the storage box on the patio. Just then, Mary calls us for lunch.

While we are eating, Mary says that our oil/pool/sex session was the best time the group has ever had with the inflatable pool. I'm curious, and ask, "How often did you use it before I came here?"

Diana answers first, "I think we mentioned that we've had a few girl-girl oil wrestling matches over the past months- maybe once every couple weeks. Living here without a man led to 'frustration,' so we relieved our tension in the pool. It usually ended in a four-girl free-for-all, and it got pretty steamy, too."

"We don't have sexual frustration any longer, not since you're here, Sir," adds Aria.

"Wow," I say, "a free-for-all like that would have been fun to watch, sorry I missed those matches."

"Maybe, Sir," says Mary, "we can stage one for your benefit soon."

I answer, "I think I'd like that."

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

12