All Comments on 'The Plan'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 304 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pieces of Jason's brains and skull landing on Kelsey's face and in her mouth saved this story from a one. Except for that amazingly cathartic bit, the MC was far too chivalrous. Authors need to realize that being "nice" can be a vice in many situations.

As a final comment, authors here exaggerate the cost of divorce. Unless there is a very serious and prolonged property or custody dispute, divorce is a form practice that is not all that expensive. For someone like the MC who has significant assets, the hit he would take to his net worth would be negligible.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

This was a well planned and plotted out story. Excellent, bully , here here and bravo story.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

A real BTB story everyone got their just desserts, worth 5 stars everyday of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tinman, pick a direction and stick to it. Why have her served at home to prevent embarrassment? Jason and the company being served was going to accomplish the ssme thong. Lead, follow or get out of the way. He claimed he was going to lead then promptly began following. With her thoroughly heartless actions there could be no love for her left in a man with any dignity, self esteem or pride. So to offer her anything other than what she was entitled to makes no sense. Once the divorce was final she was no longer his concern so if she and Jason didn't work out, shit, that's no skin off a realistic situations nose.

Other than that, I love to see lethal consequences. Kelsey's total destruction was also greatly appreciated. I would have liked to hear her side pf the story beginning at work Tuesday afternoon standind by Jason's side when he opened his divorce package right up to perhaps reviewing her life just before she od's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anon 4/27/21

"This is wrong,he should have been charged with the murder of Jason.He didn't have to kill him,all he needed to to do was shoot him in the knee,or the arm holding the bat"

You warch too much TV. In small arms training, you are wtaught to shoot thd large target. You don't "wing 'em" . Hand guns do not have good accuracy.

gfrhgfrhalmost 3 years ago
Good story and never shoot to wound.

For Anom on 4/27: You never shoot to wound. As everyone should have heard by now; don't pull a gun unless you plan to use it and don't use a gun unless you plan to kill. I'm for better gun control due to all the mass shootings. However, the jerk broke into the house wielding a deadly weapon and didn't stop. I personally know a guy that took a tennis racket to a home intruder. The dirt bag turned around and sued my friend for bodily injury and mental trauma from jail. So don't leave them to turn around and sue your ass for 'shooting them in the knee'. Plus, I seriously doubt you would be able to hit a knee being confronted. The pussyhound in this story was going to hurt the MC, without a doubt. He brought it on himself and got what he deserved. As far as the mother, a shame she couldn't deal with what she sowed.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Loved it.

Matured and clever Husband.

Wife & Scum paid a heavy price.

Bad guys got what they deserved.

Affairs- No winners

Well written.

Maybe a final conversation between husband & wife would have been even better.

5*

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Loved this story and how it evolved. The outcome was fairly predictable but the deliberate pace was what made it compelling. Thanks

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Better

Would have been better if he had maimed Jason ,not killed him,eg kneecapped him,so he felt ongoing pain like he had caused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My American brain can only get so erect. Proper use of firearms during a break-in? A father getting custody of his child? Unnngghhhhh

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 3 years ago

Bummer of and ending

RACC is not what I would call it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, well constructed. Much better than most of BTB stuff around here.

-JT

PeelercrabPeelercrabalmost 3 years ago

Great story line but too jumpy. I hate to criticize but I think you need to draw your stories out a bit. I like all of them but kinda like "Larry the Sleaze" you need for him to do something sleazy. She was sleazy. Him we have to take your word for it

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago
Reply

I commented on this story early but was admonished by sbrooks103x and others for suggesting that at 25 feet that there was no need to shoot the guy three times killing him. First it seems that many on this site think that shooting a person for cheating or whatever is just another day at the office. It’s not. Killing someone scars you forever. You don’t just forget it and move on. Each person you kill will always be with you till you die. If you have been in combat or in a security force and killed someone you know that’s true. In this story with a 45 cal. automatic, and at the range he had he easily could have fired multiple times, as this guy did, but aimed low and disabled the guy. You don’t have to shoot to kill in every instance. I would bet 99% of those suggesting killing is okay, have never shot anyone or killed anyone and have no idea the consequences even if it is in combat or is justified. I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and the bitch deserves it. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Franks was such a wimp to still give the bitch Kels more than she deserved - and such a long fucking drawn out process to serve the bitch

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Excellent outcome for Jason... The slithering snake got exactly what was coming to him. A modified Mozambique Drill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like stories with happy endings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good well thought out story. However, I thought the ending was overly dramatic. Think the author may have got bored with the story and wanted to wrap it up quickly by killing off the boyfriend. Easier than having to write the conflict about the divorce and child custody etc,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Take... that.... bitch!

5 stars!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Jason got just desserts, I suppose Kelsey did to, but I felt it would have let me enjoy it more if she hadn't been treated so badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 Stars for mailing in the ending

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Ok shooting a guy 3 times isn't exactly moderate BTB

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

The denouement of triple-tapping that douche Jason was hands-down prime! No f*****g doubt! I reckon Little Missy (aka “Kels”) learned a painful life lesson about chickens and roosting. Truly justice that any Texan would be proud to exact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't understand sympathy for blatant cheaters. Man is civil.(I wouldnt be). Man is in his home. Lover is athlete. Lover breaks down door. Lover armed with bat. Man is prepared. Man defends himself and shoots lover. How can anyone have sympathy for dumb bitch or lover?

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Despite the slut getting her just desserts at the end. It still makes me sick that this whole mindset of destroying the asshole the wife is cheating with, but we cannot be justifiably cruel to the slut wife as well. Thank kind of thinking has brought on man buns and "hard" seltzer water drinks....

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

This was a sad story but I liked it. I have zero sympathy for the cheaters. Jason was the aggressor, he pursued Kelseh and won her over. Jason was the one who wanted to destroy the MC. Kelsey even warned him not to be over confident. Also when Jason showed his true colorw by givijg her a black eye, he should have list all sympathy from readers. As far as Kelsey goes, she knew if their plans were successful she would destroy her husband, with no guilt. Kelsey was a selfish cunt who set this tragedy in motion. If she'd have kept her legs close none of these events would have happened. Yes I smiled when Jason got triple tapped, justified imo. I guess Kelsey should have gotten counseling after ajason's death but whatever🤷🏼‍♂️. My favorite part is knowing this is make believe and none of these event actually occured🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is murder legal in ure country pre meditated as he had the gun ready genuine question as I’m from England an the husband would be serving a heavy prison sentence an zero custody. I don’t agree with cheating don’t really know how I stumbled across this story but I also think punishment should fit the crime, an I think a mental breakdown an murder is extremely harsh but that’s just my opinion, an if u have no understanding of mental health then I guess u would think it’s ok to punish someone with the cruelest most evil thing in the entire world i speak from experience. Yes she cheated she was wrong so u divorce an go for custody of the kid fine the rest is severe overkill just shows u to be the monster an lose the higher ground.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

murder? lol im guessing u never been to texas or the states. in england the husband would be dead from a baseball bat crushing his skull. i hear u guys like throwing acid at ppl instead of bullets. humans never needed guns to kill each other.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 2 years ago

i missed some info about the wife and her story after the divorce, a second chapter maybe? other than that i liked the story

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

If the author got any closer to BTB, it would look like Yucca Flats at Nevada Test Site!

For you appalled Brits, castle doctrine in most states would allow you to cap anyone who forced entry into your home. The baseball bat would provide just cause even in non-castle doctrine states. The idiotic defund the police movement has caused gun sales to skyrocket in the states. Almost 40 million sales in 2020, with 15 million more in the first 4 months of 2021.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Shot with a 1911 .45 ACP? Messy. That military weapon was designed as a, 'one and done' deal kinda sidearm. No matter where you got hit it would put an enemy down .

40+ years ago I was a medic in the military and that's what was the sidearm that I carried. I am very familiar with this weapon and have had the pleasure of shooting thousands of rounds in the past 40+ years. It's a beast. The bullet that exits the gun is approximately about as round as man's index finger and about half the length of the last diget. That is the size of the entrance wound. The exit wound at 25 feet would be about the size of touching youf middle finger to your thumb to make a circle. It was a weapon design to incapacitate an attacker no matter where they were hit. In this story, that would have been on hell of a mess in the living room to clean up. The guy was dead after the first shot. The head shot alone would have taken the back of guy's skull off.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

I know this is a story is a tad bit violent for some, but I just want to make a point to those who think it's over the top. The issue is when comes to cheating, you never know how the spouse who is cheated on will react. From simply walking away from the situation to hunting down and killing the spouse's lover, every imaginable response is possible.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

99/100 i would mark down for murder/death in burning someone. Self-defense that wasn't initiated is different, though 3 months is a hell of a long time to drag it out before filing. still gave you a 5*

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story , I like it a lot. AAAAAA++++

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Things to Avoid - I pretty much agree, to one degree or another, all of your points, but especially the admonition to the kids to "love and respect" their mother. I would never come between the kids and their mother, I certainly wouldn't carry water for her!

\

@timriv, he didn't get the death penalty for the adultery, but for his attempted murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Everyone got what they deserved in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing, almost excellent grammar, a strong 5 stars until the unnecessarily gruesome finish. **

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336over 2 years ago

I am glad to finally see a husband with some balls. Although I think the three tap was a little overkill. But I guess that is the way firearm instructors teach people now a days. At least he used a .45 instead of a 9mm.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Love a good 1911. When you need a quick, definitive splat to end a conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One helluva story. Like the tale a lot, too bad for the collateral damage. Hope the author continues with further great tales. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dark story. I think any Court gives the Mother custody of a minor child - especially a girl. It makes no sense for her to disappear, but that's the story.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I loved the gruesome finish! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't need the third shot from the 1911, but it was a special moment when his skull and brains were stuck to her face. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a 5. Jason and Kelsey both got what they deserved. Better it be them than Matt and Caitlin. And as usual, L_P_N calls the shot!

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

What a selfish bitch and a pretty good outcome other than the daughter who must've been devasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just so sad a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m.I’ve the scene where the whore gets her lovers brains in her open mouth, pure poetry. Best BTB scenario yet. 😂5++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty dark story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most awesome story. I guess the ex wife is a “ spitter”. 5 stars!

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 2 years ago

Great story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. I did not get the 200K, since she was trading him in for a successful, well off guy. Why should she expect anything extra?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He says he doesn't want the assholes to profit more than they should. Why should the cheating skank get a 200k reward? Sorry, but the author should have thought that through. Loved almost everything else about the story except the tried and true line of bullshit that has Matt live with the whore for months knowing what she's doing.

Brilliant, having her lover's skull fragments and brain matter sprayed into her mouth. There should be a subcategory for stories just like this for mouth breathing, knuckle draggers such as myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Give a a reality to the cost.

As others have pointed out.

$200k?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He knew what she was doing, beginning at that function when she's with her boss. He got pictures, videos, the various chats... WTF's he waiting for? Maybe a little for Jason's wife to act, but then bombs away. And his willing to split initially 50-50 & in addition, give her $200Gs? Wanting to be nice is one thing, but this's just outrageous. As such, the story's too long with communications, etc., not needed. For the above, only 3 stars

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

That’s the way to do it, money for nothing, chicks for free.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have those commenting on this story taken the time to understand it?

I do not care for the 200k issue, but it sounds like our hero had money to burn. Without stating it directly, he also knew or ‘hunched’ that the wife’s paramour was sleazier than Larry, and wanted to ensure a good transition for daughter, and not leave his wife to the machinations of the jerk.

It also allowed for him to rescind the 200k if the cheating wife attempted to vigorously fight the divorce by extending her opposition, again sparing his daughter unnecessary tension and grief.

I chuckle at this, as I recall at late as my college years having heard comments that plagued me since grade school, along the lines that there was a difference between reading for pleasure vs. understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting. Unfortunately, experiences in my life of people with terrible tempers, as well as people with guns make these made up events, all too plausible. For those who would ban guns: without the gun, who would have died? After all the bat was a very lethal weapon!

For those who try to pic apart the author's imaginary world - write you own story.

The Hoary Cleric

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

The Mc was just such a nice guy. He was so nice to a woman who dissed him, lied, cheated, and just generally effed him over, but gee, I need to be a nice guy....... Then, I need to wait for three months or more, show up so I can be embarrassed at a company function, and allow here to spend the three months getting more so at his expense, and then to top it off, worry about where she will stay, so make certain she can stay in their house. What a nice guy, just effing fantastic.....

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

Wow! 5stars. At first, I knew that this wasn't a cuck story. But, our hero did seem really weak and wimpy. Surprise! What a twist. I love the ending. That was a nuke burn.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5stars. Read between the lines, carefully. Sleazebag was a deadman from the moment "Sleazy Larry" got involved. Everything was crafted to push that asshat into a rage. There was NEVER any other ending. Nice guy or wolf in sheep's clothing?

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Did not like this, well written, but a pretty awful outcome, sorry only gave it ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story line.

Totally absurd, "I still love you with all my heart."

I'm OK with the 200K for the reasons he stated but otherwise giving a break, in ANY fashion, gi en what she had done, and planned to do, is beyond credible.

No need for a nuclear BTB but this man, in a real world, would have long sense lost his love, compassion and care about his ex-wife; she had already left the marriage save for the legal paperwork; Larry was correct, she'd already left him for the other guy and was perfectly agreeable, with faint reluctance, to gut her husband.

HAD you been a tad more realistic I'd have given this story 5 stars plus.

Overall my problem with your apparent mindset, is you seem comfortable making the man a partially self-delusional fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good that he divorced her but the whole ending was depressing as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was so not wanting to hurt his wife who totally disrespected & betrayed him with her boss. She was going to divorce him & probably wouldn't be nearly as nice as he was. She's leaving for this well to do man - why giving her the $200Gs?? Why starting with giving her a 50% split on everything? And why not serve her at work? Didn't want to embarrass her? Tough! Why did he wait so long to get what he needed? Try to repair your marriage, but continue refusal by the spouse, just effin give up.

The shooting incident was totally outrageous. the 1st shot put him down; killing him wasn't needed. Perhaps a couple of kicks in the balls wouldn't been a nice side. Her saying she didn't want to hurt him, it just happened, & the rest is just shit. She doesn't fall in love with another man unless she makes herself available for it. I also don't get, outside of the initial investigation, the continued usage of "The Sleeve" after. It was mentioned for additional stuff, but I don't remember exactly what.

I felt the story could've been more realistic, though it overall was a good one; the believability of parts would've made it better.

pugg6963pugg6963almost 2 years ago

GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story until the epilog. Death is too good fir cheaters, plus Kelsey should have been around a long time to suffer from the divorce and separation from her family. Best I can give it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wife mostly got what she deserved and he was too wimpy w/ how he treated a willing and unrepentful cheating whore. I kinda wish he hadnt killed the imitation alpha male, would have preferred shooting him mult times in the belly w/ a possible wild shot breaking a hip or the pelvis. That way the x wife would be forced to decide if she really loves a man who might not be able to perform sexually, might possibly be confined to a wheelchair for life and hopefully would be pooping into a colostomy bag forever more. That would prove her love if she stayed w/ a stinky emasculated crippled alpha? rk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I still love her ". NO! THEY ALL say that. What they love is the woman she used to, not what she had become. It's a common perception for the man-wzz-was for me. I got clear of my pain when I was able to make that distinction.

2. Helping her financially and letting stay in the house. Why? She was going to destroy him in detail. He should make NO accommodations except those required by law.

3. The shooting, ref comment below. A double tap is not unreasonable. The trigger can be depressed in 1/5th of a second; 2 shots in less than an eye blink [.25sec]

Also, you shoot til the threat is eliminated; the man was still advancing and still constituted a threat. Firing all 3 rounds likely took place in less than a second.

Easy to judge if you've not been there....

Last, she got precisely what she deserved and her ending is poetic justice; especially in view of her full and cooperative agreement to destroy her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this is as close as you will come to a BTB story, you will not need hand grenades. Great story. Had it all - drama, pathos, intrigue, revenge, and retribution. 5 stars.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Superb BTB

Would have loved to see Jason live as a paralyzed guy in a wheelchair.

A little note on the Wife's perspective of how things had unfolded would have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is strange, unsure if its just in these stories or not, that once the affair is found or the two loves are are walked in on, the interloper seems to mostly try to attach the husband, very strange, is it because they expect the husband to attach them? Any way at least the child stayed with the correct person and tat a woman was found that could help her in her adolescent years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Death was too good for the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a general statement I'll just say I sorta liked the plotline of the story and the evolution of the main characters.

The "bad guy" fell quite well into the "I'm the better/bigger/richer Bull fucking your wife you Cuck" category--a tribute to your writing skill, and the cheating wife into the rather thoughtless/clueless/woman ruled by her cunt" category. The MC straddled the roles usually assigned to "Wronged Husbands" and that made his "Prepared stoic warrior lethally defending himself and his home" role harder to accept...but okay I guess.

All in all a well-told tale so kudos on that. Many thanks and keep writing good stories like this.

An Addendum: An irrelevant (to this story) but growing problem for me is in accepting the mindless overwhelming hostility many commenters have toward the "cheating wives" characters in these BTB stories: (THEY ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS CREATED TO PUSH THE PLOT ALONG IN THE DIRECTION THE AUTHOR WANTED IT TO GO! THEY ARE NOT REAL!) I am more and more convinced that those posting the most vicious comments are weak misogynistic men lashing out at women who exhibit ANYTHING other than meek subservient behavior toward their lords and masters. Okay, so the cheating wives are themselves weak but often motivated by factors which are NOT substitutes for castrating their husbands. The plotlines in the Loving Wives stories range the gamut of what is actually NORMAL human behavior--not always good, not always bad, just somewhere on the curve of how humans have always behaved down through history.

Come on guys--get a grip and congratulate the writers for doing such good jobs in delineating characters that you were stirred to react! That's what good writers do...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Far too realistic story, so sad yet for some reason I didn't tear up. I feel so bad for them all over the loss each experienced. I too forgot the reasons I married a wonderful man and I cast him aside for an arrogant slightly longer dick that was attached to a real asshole. I lost the best man I ever knew. He still loved me but couldn't take the hurt I put him through. He gave me far more than I deserved. Yes I still cry but he's not here to hear me. No it wasn't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was right in his decision to shoot to kill. As a Marine and a concealed weapon permitee (with the training) I was taught that if I was going to shoot, shoot to kill. A wounded person can still inflict damage. If drawing the gun is justified, so is the fatal shooting. It is a good story, but sad. 4*

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous 11 days ago: Excellent review of the story and the subject line. I also commend you on a well told story. I wonder if the "bat" equated to the gun and equal deadly force. i strongly prefer to confront a physical non-weapon attack in kind. Maybe if the writer designed the encounter as "put the boss in traction with physical disabilities" the story might have read a bit better. Obviously, the cheater's attraction to the Pseudo Bull was in the physical category. I say pseudo because of the outcome. Also, there's a calming effect when the cheater sees her "bull' getting a ass whipping. Very well written story.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Realistically sad ending.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

He fired 3 lethal shots when his nemesis was still 25 feet away and got away with it? I'm aware of the castle law, but good grief - I can almost guarantee he would have reconsidered his options when the 45 was fired...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When you cross the threshold of having to draw a firearm, it's time to use it. Do you believe Jason was only going to hit him once or twice? It was time to shoot. This story was written well and creatively. I wish it were longer.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

Two minor nitpics: first as Zippity said, he would probably have been in a world of legal trouble at a distance of 25 feet. since a competent shyster of a prosecutor/DA could make a lying case of "no theat from a bat that far".

Second, the BTB would have worked slightly better if he and Jo had more kids.

Still 5 stars for an excellent story.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

For some of the commenters thinking he shouldn't have unloaded three rounds because it was only a bat.

When someone breaks in with a weapon to try to kill you, you fire bat or not, because you don't want to give him a chance to harm you. The sleaze breaks down the door, tells him he is going to kill him. He signed his own death warrant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel sorry for the wife but she she made her bed. It just shows what an arrogant idiot the wife's Manger was. Just because his wife had mental health problems he goes after another mans wife and the thing is that wife was captivated by him. What I do not understand is that work colleagues knew about the things and never said anything about them and that is totally unacceptable as it is their duty to report possible things like that.

Ct1CatfishCt1Catfishover 1 year ago

For those commenting on the 25 ft away and he defended himself with a gun, first the perp first stopped at about 25 feet then raised the bat and probably would have stepped forward decreasing that approximate distance. Next you need to recognize the "Tueller Rule" in self defense, while not an absolute it creates a general guideline to be followed. The Tueller comes from Police studies and says that a person with a blunt force or similar weapon can close the distance of 21 ft in under 3 seconds, so at that distance an officer or other individual defending themselves from such a weapon needs to act. There are also case studies that show 21 ft is too close, so defending himself at a narrowing distance of 25 ft is reasonable. As to the number of rounds fired, you shoot until the attacker is no longer a threat, of that one round or 100 is reliant upon when the threat is stopped which is why most training you fire 3 rounds the reassess if you need to fire again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad story. Stupid wife . Why would a wife with a husband a home and love. Get seduced by a married bully losing everything including her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bunch of crybabies about shooting the bad guy. What pansies you whiners are. If he came into my house, with a bat, threatening to kill me... the BEST he could hope for would be 3 in the chest, and there's not a jury that would convict me. Maybe in England, but not here in the states, certainly not in the great state of Texas, by god.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Good and only ending possible. Did hubby attend the next Christmas party? Would have been nice to find the slut turning tricks for dope, cleaning her up in time for ex hubby's wedding, then watch her fall apart all over again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tilan. sorry your boyfriend dumped you. And due to your age, and physical appearance, the only friends you have are your 7 cats. Don’t allow your bitterness, to cloud your judgement. As this story points out very clearly, love is a fickle thing. And woman have a tendency, to be susceptible to a man, who they perceive is richer, or more powerful than their husband. That being said, any man who has sex with a married woman, is putting himself in possible grave danger. If said man breaks into husbands house, and threatens him with a weapon, the husband is justified in using deadly force, to bring him down. Now understand, if wifey had discussed her decision to dump him for the boss at an earlier stage, this all could of been avoided. She still would have been a gold digging slut, but her boyfriend might have lived, to eventually cheat on her. You see, there are a definite shortage of men, who will commit themselves faithfully, to one woman. But there is no shortage of men who will use her, and throw her away like yesterday's garbage. The only thing the husband did wrong in this story, was giving the slut his absolute trust. Well... as you surely know, there are no do overs. But there are plenty of cats, that need a good home. 7 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OOOOOOH NOOOO! POOR JASON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story that I enjoyed. Why is it that there are so very many haters on this site. LP

argomez99argomez99over 1 year ago

As complete and near perfect of a LW story i've ever read, and I've prob read about a thousand of 'em. Lots of dialogue and less narration. My only criticism keeping it from being ideal for my sensitivities and a 10/5 stars, is Kelsey being made to be so deserving of the divorce. I would have preferred less obvious infatuation at the dance, and less damning pillowtalk, fewer documented trysts. THis keeps the drama longer and more suspenseful and makes it harder for me to guess and accept if divorce is the necessary outcome. I hate the ones where the wife turns into an evil whore. Of course the story will end in divorce, duh! A great wife that makes a mistake ignites LW commentators like crazy! Maybe even her flipflopping after she is served or after her BF is killed or maimed or mutilated.. ALso, Jason did not have to be the anticrist, just some smarmy asshole that bewitched a wife.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Well organized and told. The husband methodically dismantle the cocky BF. The husband was generous to the cheater. She obviously was attracted to a blowhard who thought way to much of himself. Actually he acted like an entitled ex athlete whose best years were behind him. I have often wondered why a wife who married the M/C would degenerate her taste (no pun intended) to some bloviating asshole. excellent preemptive move helping the Blowhard's wife. and getting him fired. To Titan: Write something, criticize after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Captivating story. A good read. Sad, but that’s what happens when people take stupid pills.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s nice to read a story with a happy ending. Good job.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Okay story, but the revenge part was rather disappointing. All these preparations, Larry the Sleaze, etc. and then the protagonist guns down the lover, plain and simple. Rather anticlimatic. And then the cheating wife gets a mental breakdown, fights for nothing, and disappears. This is boring XD

But still a nice story, I guess, with a little happy ending. Thanks for your effort & sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I didn't want to hurt her like she hurt me. I wanted to be fair." What a crock of 💩👎.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...