All Comments on 'The Plan'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 304 Comments (Page 3)
waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Thank you for putting tags at the beginning of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well all that planning and it still escalated to gunshots and mental breakdown and disappearance. The wife of 11 years acted weird when they talked on Monday evening. Open and shut case for Matt regarding self defense.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

That's why I don't like RAACs or BTBs.

The RAAC (different from the reconciliations) are implausible and totally stupid or in 15 minutes all the problems are solved.

Trust, loyalty, honesty, love, sex, everything is great! No repercussions, no doubt, no depression, no fear, no resentment. It's better than even before. It's amazing. Maybe even make it a requirement. Cheating on your spouse 1-2 times over time, because it strengthens marriages, makes it better.

And they lived happily ever after.

And the BTBs where the will to hurt the other goes far beyond the will to protect one's children. Afterwards, he will declare that he loves his children more than anything, that he wants custody, but in the end, he prefers revenge.

And the impact on children? Well, who cares. We'll see later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Under the circumstances described, the killing of the wife's lover was completely justifiable. The wife bearing witness to demise of her "new man," and ending up covered in his brain matter, was a powerful moment. Well done.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

I just read this for the first time after ‘Farmer’s Son’. What a sobering story, beautifully written. One of the best I’ve read in a while.

.

Jason is almost a caricatured villain, kinda makes you sympathetic towards Kelsey - kinda, but not quite. Larry’s an intriguing character. I’d love to see him as a recurring PI. Hell, you could build a whole story franchise around someone like Larry.

.

Very entertaining and enjoyable story. Thanks very much.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Boy that escalated quickly! And from nowhere he had a gun and he went to his instinct of 3 shots, the 3rd accurate enough to put a bullet through his mouth and then his spinal cord. Such an excellent marksman but unaware of his wife standing in the potential line of fire.

I'm guessing he was arrested and there was a full investigation before finding he acted in self defence.

Harsh on Kelsey disappearing and probably dying alone and destitute, what happened to her "Caitlin needs a mother?" No... the drugs are better.

3 years to get over his marriage but then remarried within 16 months of meeting someone else... why do all these marriages fail?

IMO not one of your best.

Tilan I'm not sure why you bother reading this category you have nothing positive to say about it or its readers. None of your stories rate as highly as this one as you have scoring turned off and in total you have only received 1/4 of the comments this story alone has received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait so he executed this master "plan" with Karry and his lawyer and all it turned into a self defense murder anyways? I would have preferred a character assassination with Jason's past at the frat with regards to date rape drugs and possible sexual assault. And/or him cheating on Kelsey. But instead it goes right to a shooting with intent to kill. I kind of felt sorry for Kelsey. Sometime people really just do fall in love with someone else. They don't hate their spouse, they just fall in love with someone else. She got caught up in a romance that may have been genuine from both sides or more heavily on her side. Thr main contention was Caitlin, and despite the husband's plan, there was no way he would get full custody unless for example Larry dug up bad stuff from Jason's frat days and Bill got a judge to rule that Jason was unsuitable as a father to Caitlin. But instead Jason goes schizo and tries to kill Matt and suddenly Kelsey is shell shocked, gets hooked on painkillers, doesn't interact with her daughter (just two supervised visits, takes none of the settlement, and leaves town, possibly killing herself down the road or at the very least broken for the restbof her life. She didn't deserve that. Adultery is a mortal sin but doesn't warrant what happened to her. But I guess the point of the story is she opened Pandora's box.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

GOOD TALE, ESPECIALLY THE ENDING. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a good story . I have a couple 1911 in 45 caliber I have never shot a quit 45 . And I shoot at a range wearing headsets as I cal the noise quieter .

GriscomGriscomover 1 year ago

"I'm also releasing $200k from my trust for you to set yourself up with." - Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kelsey deserved nothing but her own stuff on exiting the marriage, if she had been a decent person I might have a little (very little) sympathy for her, none for Jason, he was a sleazy, wife stealing man-whore who got what he had coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a weak indecisive MC! The affair was blatant and on going but he still couldn't pull the trigger. He was the recipient of deceit, lying, contempt and was totally ignored but he was ready to suck it up if she tossed him a bone!! Disgusting. 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised he had the courage to kill Jason considering al the waffling he did. That was beyond BTB. Kinda rushed at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great - triple tap to the arsehole. Just what he deserves.

Surprised the MC managed that, although I appreciate you need to get your ducks in a row, the MC did seem somewhat indecisive and weak. Although he did seem to toughen up a bit once he served the slut.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Just a load of bollocks about a pathetic fucking wanker who spent his time grovelling to his wife who obviously didn't want him and why would she, why did she marry a twat like him in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My key observation: Realistic, in fact frighteningly realistic.

Cheating simply destroys lives.

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I felt it very plausible and well done. He simply beat her to the punch and she never considered any possible outcome than her complete victory.

I'm sure they will wonder to the day they die what happened to mom/wife, they probably hoped she somehow found peace and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Regardless of what you may say, that was pretty much BTB to the max!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The last paragraph unnecessary and gratuitous. Thanks for a MC who survived and dealt with their deceit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, a guy with a no-holds-bar attitude. Not agreeing to him giving his wife $200Gs, tho I know the reasoning. Kelsey's a bitch for wanting to upgrade her husband; Jason's an asshole, thinking he could have any woman he wanted- in this case Kelsey - & take her & her daughter away from their husband/ father. with little backlash. And that wound up to be his downfall, as hubby had advance notice from his lawyer.

---- I'd like for an author to write something like this, but from a regular, non-military or rich guy affected by his wife's betrayal/ adultery. 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad but fitting end for her. Shame on you author! You made me feel sadness and pity for the cheating slut who would separate a father and daughter, who betrayed her family and who had no sense of remorse whatsoever.

Now write a second part where you tie up the loose ends. Write it from the cheating whore's perspective, especially what happened in the end.

Doesn't really make sense for her to refuse any money and abandon her daughter. I mean, being unable to function for a while, sure, but not even accepting the financial aspect doesn't really make sense, especially for an addict.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh I liked this , a straight hitting get in before they do, nice thought put into it, I always wonder what happens when they don’t have money, must make it much harder to write a good story.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

5 stars!!!! I enjoyed reading how he handled Jason and his baseball bat. I see no reason why he would need counseling for acting as a man should. Personally, I would have used my .50 Magnum Desert Eagle on that wife stealing asshole. And I do disagree with him trying to give that cheating slut $200k, she deserved nothing from his trust fund and she certainly should not have custody of her daughter. Hell, if anything a cheating, conniving slut like Kelsey should have only supervised visitations. And why would it take him three years to think about dating anyone? After all he had been without any sexual contact for a long while before he served her divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. That was the best ending to a fuckhead lothario I've read in a long time. However, i wouldn't have given that cheating cunt Kelsey a fuckin' dime. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

got real boring real fast (about half a page). over the top fantasy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Larry the seasy the PI was just that as former Probation Agent Drogba addicts are easy to trace if you have any incentive. Therefore he was just ripping off his client which didn't seem to mind. If he didn't want want to find her he shouldn't have told his daughter he was looking for her because one day if she really really ever wants to know what happened to mommy she will find out in this glorious day of the internet and daddy will be toast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great wimpy cuckold he is!!!

Great example of manhood that is missing the Man.

Knew at dance and kept on burying his head in the shit. Then finally what?!

50-50 and 200k. Definitely shit for brains. I was hoping he would get run over by a garbage truck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting plot, Wien storyline, very well written. Keep on going like this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kinda wimpy to start but a great finish. Amazing how level .45 cal. makes the playing field.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hard-core finish. Wife had nervous breakdown and didn't contest after he shot Jason in self defense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid story…left a sour taste after reading!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

this really didn't need to be written really sorry i read it

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Yeah, he was a wimpy character but came through in the end. And she got a little of her lover to take with her. Good ending! Loved the three tap.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For the comments who didn't think it should end that way, it was the ONLY fair ending. She cheated, she tried to destroy her husband, her asshole lover tried to destroy his wife, finally trying to maim or kill his lover's husband. Anyone who had issues with the ending has no values and is clearly in the corner of the wife no matter how despicable she was.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't understand this story. It's ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story doesn't hold water. It has more holes in it than a sieve. So much of what is said and done is just totally illogical.

eg How did Kelsey meet him in the driveway of the house when she was on the second floor when he left the office.

Why did Kelsey even try to defend Matt to Jason when she was openly treating him with so much disrespect and hatred at home.

Why did she suddenly agree to having a quiet dinner and get together with Matt when she had been ignoring him for months.

And now we come to some of these worn out over used under thought out memes that so many authors seem to love using, over using and abusing.

How could Matt claim to still love her 3 months after finding out what was happening? Utter bullshit.

What's with all this weeping and wailing, sniffing and snotting over the whore who no longer cares about him? What's wrong with Matt? He will have to grow a pair before he can become the kids real DAD.

What about him being stupid and shallow enough to believe his daughter would be better off having a cheating lying backstabbing hateful evil immoral whore helping raise his daughter. How pathetic is that. If that's what he wants his daughter to aspire to, just drop her off at the local brothel. They will teach her.

Matt's entire discussion with Bill about why he was being generous to her in the divorce was so flawed and false. It was utterly unbelievable.

This whole story is just another prime example of portraying men as beings with female emotions and logic.

Hiram325Hiram32511 months ago

Boom Boom Boom... 3 rounds and the cost for taking what didn't belong to him is imposed on Jason. One of my all-time favorites. Ignore the nattering nabobs of negativism who have contributed not one goddam thing to this site aside from idiotic "anonymous" drivel, I mean comments.

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

Sorry I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a beautiful ending. I don't understand why it took Matt 3 years to get squared away? He had months to come to grips with the fact that his cheating wife no longer wanted his affection. Plenty of time to let her actions destroy any connection. And as has been said by many commenters, why would he consider kindness for someone who had so little concern for him? 200k for the heartless slut? Fuck no from someone who had truly been steeling themselves from the enevitable

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Life can be a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why's he giving money from his trust?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry But I can't get past his wimpy behavior. Knew it,confirmed it,and still had trouble taking appropriate action. Spread photos etc to EVERYONE!

Wife divorced me. Love went to hate and 15 years later indiffence

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Additional

I was halfway hoping cops would have shot him.

Knew enough to have gun ready And triple taping (from where) But dumb enough to still hold the gun when over???!!?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ending was quite appropriate actually. Unfortunately, it did let the scumbag predator off the hook too easily. He should have had to suffer for a while somehow. But if it helped the Predators wife get everything, then that's good karma coming around for her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is great, but we need some Riders out there who can deal with this kind of issue, successfully for the main character, when the main character doesn't have all the resources in the world like so many of these writers fall back on. There's a challenge there - for all the writers in the challenges here - how about a story that gets Justice and healing, on an everyday man's level, without all the silly fall back to being super wealthy or super connected or super skilled...?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really liked it, Arsehole and Slut got exactly what they deserved. Although if the MC had the resource described why didn’t he just hire the sleaze to disappear the arsehole? The so called Law and equally laughable Justice system don’t work in these situations. The arsehole and the Slut need punishment not rewarding. Also impressed with whoever taught the MC to shoot, I was taught double tap always, finish the target, triple tap from a 45 that’s hardcore. Nice one more please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The MC was a idiot and a coward, with no self-respect. You can always tell when a writer has no idea how real men think or act. It's so sad when you realize they not only have no clue but when they try to write males the thoughts and reasons they envision going on in the male mind couldn't be more wrong and backwards.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All the anonymous, wannabe tough guys, "real men" as they claim, make me want to puke. The main character in

this story was smart, systematically destroyed his rival by setting him up to overreact. He actually got to kill the

guy and with all this, will never serve a day in jail. He also kept his money. This character thought like a mature

man, not a childish moron.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The MC was an intelligent and bave with self-respect. You can always tell when a writer has a good idea of how real men think and act. Our hero divorced the fucking cunt and shot the bitch dead hahahaha fucker has big balls. Tired of the pussy trope where the beta takes the cheating sack of shit back.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A prick got what he wanted and just could not help the mother of his daughter....lol

NickTeeNickTee10 months ago

I just Looove anonymous commentators... If you're prepared to write it, you should also be prepared to take ownership

NickTeeNickTee10 months ago

I'm sorry her lover boy died. I'd have preferred that he lived as a paraplegic for the rest of his life with a catheter and a shit bag in the knowledge that he lost...

fishgetterfishgetter9 months ago

DISSOLUTE?? are you sure of the word. ;)

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker609 months ago

I think destitute might have been a better word choice. Her vanishing may have been an easy finale but I personally would have liked a final confrontation between husband and cheating wife, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1* for a wimpy cuck Matt

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It may sound strange, but I would like to see the next part where Kelsey reappeared and Her and Matt both were in the same Cafe and saw each other and Matt was with his new Wife Kelsey walked over and said hello Matt May we talk? I think this should give you enough info to finish the chapter on this story as you see fit. Maybe She was taken from her husband by way of drugs given to her to begin with the Affair and maybe The mom was able to reconnect in time for Her daughters wedding or the birth of her daughters first child you decide?

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

WOW! What a Great Read! The heart ache and the invasion by the BF, The "triple tap!" LOL should have only taken 1 round of .45acp to stop that fucker, but 3 !? .230 grains of jacketed hollow point .45acp does about 850/ft/sec with about 400 ft/lbs of torq. Our hero gave him 1200 lbs into his heart region. The results were that he was dead before he hit the floor. I used to shoot bowling pins with my .45 acp 1911's. That is a lot to hold on to. But you have to control it if you want to shot accurately and quickly. What a "rush" that is! Clearing a table of bowling pins in under 7 secs. LOL yeah! less than that usually. The .45 acp is kick ass. Even more than the 10mm. Regardless, Great Writing, Great Story, Great Effort. Thanks for a Great BTB story and especially the part where Jason gets splattered. LOL Planning is everything. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dissolute could work here, especially if she carried on with other men, or led a dissipated life. One more point, since few Americans today have the guts or gumption to serve in the military, and fewer still been forced to take a life; even in combat, it is soul draining. Only a psychopath could take so much pleasure in our hero ending a life, and then rave on about merits of the caliber of alternative weapon calibers.

NickTeeNickTee7 months ago

Shooting someone three times at 25 feet might be a little hard to justify as self defense.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@NickTee, nope not hard at all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a depressing waste of a good life. To throw it all away for nothing and ruin your life in the process. Some people are really stupid beyond all reasonable doubt. At least the MC finds happiness in the end. RIP Kelsey the dumb cheating skank. And Jason I guess but no one cares about that scum.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

What a waste. Stupidity is deadly.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Great story! Perfect as Jason was killed and the cheating bitch lost everything. I enjoyed all the comments asking why he didn’t shoot Jason in the arm or leg instead of the body. He was more Matt Dillon than Roy Rogers and shot to kill. I and any other trained shooter knows to aim center mass and keep firing until your target is down. Jason kept coming and eating bullets, just as he should. I really don’t think a man takes a .45 to the chest and keeps coming though. Buster may be a biker cuck, but he carries a grown man’s gun.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He shoots someone who's wielding a baseball bat three times from a distance of 25 feet, and he's not charged with any crime? Even in a stand your ground state like Florida, he would have been charged with at least man 1. Another ridiculous male fantasy about extracting revenge on a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To anon, I’m, yes the stand your ground and castle laws would apply in this case. Might want to look up the tueller drill Don’t take legal advice from that guy.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

Anytime the AP ends up dead at the hands of the BP, it is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW , he certainly did have it all set out properly but you notice that this will work ONLY if you have the money to afford it . Whereas the rest of us peons get screwed , blued and tattooed .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Read some of the comments and agree u don’t mess around when someone comes at u with a baseball bat. Don’t know who trained the MC to shoot, but they know what they are about, glad arsehole Jason died and his world was torn down around him, would have been nice to place the triple tap to knee, groin and spine but no one’s that good, slut was actually hurt, awesome! Only thing is this guy had a past as is stated, I don’t think he would have put up with the shit for long, once a hardarse always a hardarse

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. Thanks

pummel187pummel1875 months ago

WOW that's an awesome story, I love happy endings. Seriously I started to tear up, wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor Kelsey, dumb and unlucky

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I love it when a plan comes together."

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 months ago

That was funny "I was taught to triple-tap" who taught you an idiot. When practicing on targets it's just one shot then to the next target as fast as you can. When training on what to do what when it's a threat, you keep firing till the threat ain't threatening no more. A lot of police department taught to boots to just mag-dump the incoming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars as I would have done one thing different . I would have used a 9mm instead . But I do agree with the double tap method

Hiram325Hiram3254 months ago

One of my all-time favorites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story went from a “3”, to a “5”, because of the ending. The jerk getting shot, brightened my day! And wifey spitting out his brains, was an awesome touch! This is just another reminder, that there is a right way, and a wrong way to do things. Everyone has a couple of defining moments in their lives. How you handle these, will make, or break you….

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

EXCELLENT BTB! Thank you. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He was a good man that was done wrong, so he took care of it and like he says, "I was glad to have certain people in my corner!" 5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five big stars just for the incredibly harsh and depressing ending. Hell of a good story, great job.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i THINK IT WAS EXCELLANT

BAnde53507BAnde535073 months ago

Well written, but super dark ending. Went from standard BTB to nuclear in a paragraph.

Freddog6601Freddog66013 months ago

A well written tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

we need more stories like this and less cuckold stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, very dark. MC was too wimpy. She became the enemy, cut the slut loose with max pain. Jason arsehole got exactly what an arsehole deserves and so did the slut

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written, great story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent piece of writing. This is one of the darkest stories I have read in years but it is so well thought out and written that it and the author deserve the respect due them. I am sure I shall read this again in the future and I have no doubt it will have the same impact. Thanks for everything you’ve put into creating this amazing tale.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There's nothing wrong with the writing, it was just sickening how nice he was in setting up the slut with a 50/59 split, the extra $200,000 and being all sad and understanding. I know it turned out in his favor, but not because of anything he planned.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why disliked?!

He came out as pussy instead of being nice at least for me.

He knew of affair and duration etc and still trying to win her back and gives her extra money

Then she breaks down,?! Don't buy it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He behaved like a wimp too long

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dumb cuck, "I didn't want to embarass you by serving the divorce papers at work. So I'll serve them at home."

CamdudeCamdude2 months ago

Why is it usually the anons that criticize the mc as cuck, wimp, pussy etc etc.Dismiss out of hand the work of someone else that they themselves either lack the talent,will or motivation to do.Simply trolls.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

this a great story and I think we all should not complain about what an 'AUTHOR' gives use. I'll also say if you think you can do better write something and post it and let use give you greaf for your writing.

thanks Tinman_1903 for a great story this is the second time reading it and enjoyed just as mush as the first

Carolynne

wish i could get in my account but can't

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I never get why so many commenters use their computer bravado to say what they would do if it were them. They wouldn’t be no cuck and they would kill her and assorted stupid crap like that. These are usually the type of personalities that shatter the fastest and the easiest.

This was a great story that was well thought out and written clearly and concisely showing the MC to be a man who planned and thought things out without acting rashly.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 months ago

Would have actually preferred Kelsey to have a long life during which she could constantly remember having lost the guy she traded her husband for.

Especially with the knowledge that her lover would have killed her husband and she'd *still* be without him since he'd be in prison. Plus she'd have had to deal with her daughter hating her for her lover killing her father and I suspect she'd have thought about that sometimes too.

StruckwrongStruckwrongabout 1 month ago

A fun twisted read. Jasons trip and her going with him untill the end seemed a bit lazy but alls well in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Kelly was a stone waste of human.

Her fare is what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

A comment on what a regular guy would do in the above. [This in response to anonymous 1 month ago. ]

Give the facts presented most guys would be devastated, however, unless they emotionally insecure and refuse to face the futility of "hanging on", they would have made a preemptive strike months earlier; give the luxury of the advanced intelligence. Also, I'm always bothered by "I still love her."

The need to realize they what they love is the woman she used to be. NO rational person could love a woman as malevolent as his wife. This leads me to the issue of counseling FOR ahead of time help him gain perspective, handle grief-loss response. Most men get no warning but if they do this would help them get their emotional balance back; I think adding something like this would enhance a plot.

Otherwise I really liked this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...