All Comments on 'The Plan'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 305 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

the only problem i have with this he didn't have to kill him to win . a simple bullet in the leg or shoulder would have stopped any attempt to continue . being wounded would have effectively stopped him and then he could have been charged with breaking and entering and attempted assault . guaranteed jail time .

consulting91consulting9118 days ago

A really good story. However he should have had her served at work and not given her a heads up.

She embarrassed him for months and in public at the company party. Turn around is fair play.

I also wish he had just injured the boyfriend. That way he gets jail time and a constant reminder of how his predatory habits affected people.

mfbridgesmfbridges16 days ago

I agree with consulting91 and honestly I kinda thought Kelsey could have been salvaged. Not to stay as wife, but just a reminder of what happens when you cheat. I don't like that she left her daughters life, I would have thought that would have made her strong enough to overcome.

nawtdognawtdog16 days ago

Another "sainted" MC... I'll give her half of everything PLUS 200K from my trust even though she's been cheating on me, humiliated me at her company, and is planning on divorcing me and taking my only child from me.

Gimme a fucking break!!!

doctrptdoctrpt8 days ago

My only point of contention in your entire story is that she disappeared without a trace. That takes money, a lot of money to effectively wipe your name from the books without a trace. Unless she got in to things that took her down an even darker path, she really didn't have the means (if the story is accurate) to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...