All Comments on 'The Plane'

by ANONO99

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Aggressive Flight Attendant...

She might as well have said, "Hi. My name is Kristin and I'm hot to go. Kristin is one flight attendant that apparently knew exactly what she wanted. The passenger quickly and willing complied with her written request. A fun Read. The skies were definitely friendly on that Red Eye!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great service

The plane was half full,night flight to Milan, alitalia.I went to the back of the plane to stretch my legs,past the galley and there was a stewardess reaching up high so that her skirt had ridden up and i could see her pantyhosed bottom.Nice,you dont get that on every flight i commented,she dropped her arms and smoothed the skirt,older maybe 45-50, i smiled, i kept walking, turned and walked back,she smiled,called me into the galley, slid the curtains shut and and said sssshhhh as her hand went to my trousers,unzipping, kneeling, taking my cock in her mouth, sucking, oooh good,so hard,then she stood, turned around,pulled the pantyhose down, spread her legs and guided my cock to her wet hole.I did not need any coaxing as i pushed up into her and fucked her as hard as i could her hand working her clit until i could take no more and filled her with my cumm, her pussy cumming around my cock.still fucking, slowing, pulling out,she lifted her pantyhose and smiled.Alitalia was the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous