The Planetarium

Story Info
Getting high and doing hand stuff at the planetarium.
797 words
3.5
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlo and I sit on the trunk of his car in the planetarium parking lot. The clouds are so heavy I can't see the moon. He passes me the vape pen.

"What do you think is up there?" I blow out a plume of vapor. "Is it the time of year for the Big Dipper or the Little Dipper?"

Arlo takes the pen and tips his head to the sky.

"You can see them both at the same time. Just draw a straight line from the North Star."

"Then what am I thinking of?"

"Don't know. Guess we're about to find out."

"I don't think it's that kind of show. There's supposed to be music and lasers and shit."

"Awesome."

I lean back on the rear window with my hands behind my head. My body weighs a ton.

"Fuck. I'm high."

"Oh, Olive." Arlo kisses me on the lips. "We're gonna have so much fun."

I pull my phone out of my pocket and check the time.

"We should go."

"Right."

Arlo helps me down. I pop the trunk and take out a heavy blanket.

"Having a picnic?"

"It's gonna be freezing in there. I'm thinking ahead."

"Oh my God, you're such a baby."

"Baby? Don't expect me to share when you get cold."

"Good. I won't." He gives me a peck on the cheek. "Let's go inside, I think it's about to rain."

Arlo buys two tickets and we walk hand-in-hand into the auditorium. We snag a secluded spot in the back. He lifts the armrest between us and drapes his arm over my shoulders. I cover my bare legs with the blanket.

"Hey," Arlo says. "Can I get some of that?"

"Absolutely not!"

"C'mon. Please?"

"No way! You made fun of me!"

"I'm sorry. I take it all back."

"If I share, what do I get?"

"Wait until the lights go out."

I give Arlo the edge of the blanket and snuggle into his shoulder as the show begins. We crane our necks to the ceiling.

We start on Planet Earth and zoom out of the solar system, out of the galaxy, through the universe. Ambient electronic music fills the room.

"Whoa," I say. "I'm so glad we're doing this."

Arlo slips his arm under the blanket and rests his hand on my knee. It's warm and rough. I move it north.

He brushes his thumb against the soft inside of my thigh. My skin tingles. I part my legs. His fingers creep up my skirt.

I try to look around discreetly. No one is paying any attention to us. I hook my right leg over his left. He slides his hand inside my underwear and teases me until I'm wet. I watch the stars spiral out above us.

Arlo strokes my perineum in long motions. I arch my back reflexively. He brushes every part but my clitoris. I'm slick to the touch. I squeeze his leg.

He penetrates me rhymtically with two fingers and stimulates my clitoris with his thumb. My head gets dizzy. I hear his breath quicken as he picks up speed. I hold my hand over my mouth as I cum.

Arlo eases off my clit and goes back to tickling my inner thighs. Before I know it I'm on the brink again. He drags his fingers in circles on my inner labia. I bury my face in his shoulder as I climax a second and third time.

I straighten myself up, take a deep breath, and give Arlo a kiss. He touches my chin softly. I unbutton his pants.

I unzip his jeans just enough and wriggle my wrist inside. I take him in my fist. Slowly move my hand up and down. Stroke the underside of his cock with my thumb. Feels his veins and shape.

"Don't cum," I whisper.

I lightly jerk him off for the rest of the show. I alternate intensities and drive him wild. My arm starts to ache. The lights come on and the crowd filters out. We wait a couple minutes until Arlo can stand up.

The parking lot is empty when we get to the car. Arlo pulls me close and kisses me deeply. We stumble into the backseat.

We make out as I climb into his lap. Arlo pushes my underwear to the side and enters me. I press my palms against the car roof and rock my hips into him.

"Fuck me, fuck me," he pants. "Jesus Christ..."

He grabs my breasts. Braces his leg against the front seat. Kisses my chest. I start to flush. We climax at almost the same time.

Arlo closes his eyes, and we curl up together next to the window. I look up.

"Hey." I tap him on the chest. "The stars are out."