The Plant Pt. 03 - Colony

Story Info
The takeover proceeds as another element is introduced...
18.7k words
4.55
13k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Plant Pt. 03 - Colony

The following is the third entry in my series, "The Plant," and is set about three months after "The Plant Pt. 02 - Spores."It may help to read the first two stories in the series to understand the full context of what is happening here.

I realize it has been about a year and a half since I last touched this series, but after finishing "Merl and Heide," I decided to take a detour from the tragic and sometimes sad world of cheating spouses for a bit.In other words, this is quite different from my usual offerings...

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories.For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen.At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc.(Yes, I DO moderate comments)And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

...

Ending of The Plant Pt. 02 -- Spores:

Donning the communicator's headpiece, she printed the map the council had placed in her head, wondering why they had chosen to give her this piece of information.

She studied the map, which included air currents for her location and realized it came from a local meteorological website. She also saw a fairly complex equation on the map and realized the council had provided this to her so she could determine the approximate location of the spores emitted by the female plant in her last minutes of life.

She plugged the equation into her computer and instantly realized what the council had given her. She made notes on the map and decided to check out the areas she had marked.

She walked around the neighborhood, taking notes as she went. A few weeks later, she noticed something odd. Strange plants were beginning to sprout in the areas marked on her map. Some of them, unfortunately, had taken root in areas that were constantly being mowed, but there quite a few that had started to germinate in areas that weren't regularly maintained.

Quite a few had even managed to land in the local park, in the shade of some very large trees. She made a note of these areas and decided she would find a way to feed these plants. A few of them were female, but, she noticed, the vast majority were male. Growing in the wild like this, she knew the plants would take longer than normal to mature.

But, she wondered, was this the beginning of a new Gingravik colony? Could the male plants entice other human females or would they choose to gravitate to the female Gingravik? What would be the result of human sperm mixed with Gingravik female DNA? Would she be able to communicate with these hybrids? Would these plants be as monogamous as native Gingravik? Would they follow the High Council and participate in the final remedy? Each question brought about even more questions.

Perhaps, she thought with a wicked grin, she could get the local conservationists to lobby on behalf of the new species of plant. She began to laugh at the irony. Imagine, she thought, humans lobbying to protect the very species that would eventually replace them all. Maybe she could even get the plants listed as an endangered species, forcing the humans to relocate out of the area.

"Praise Marsook," she said to no one in particular. Laughing and singing, she walked home, a spring in her step. Yes, she thought, that would be the ultimate irony.

...

And now, The Plant Pt. 03 -- Colony:

April Jennings, May Carlson and June Benning sat in the park on their blanket, enjoying the warm air and the food they had brought with them. It was a wonderful day for a picnic, and the fresh air was just what they needed to help get their minds off their work.

Known in their dorm as the "Calendar Girls" for obvious reasons, the three graduate students were good friends who spent a lot of their free time together talking about this or that. Sometimes, they got together to study, or just share gossip in the student common area, but other times, they would go out for happy hour or simply get together for a nice lunch in the park, weather permitting.

They often bragged about their boyfriends or talked about whatever they might have seen on the news or heard in class. Today, they simply wanted to get out into the fresh air before the weather turned bad. It was, after all, mid-September, and they knew that the nice temperatures wouldn't last for too much longer.

"This was a good idea you had," June said as she took a bite from the shrimp salad sandwich April had made for them.

"Yes, it was," May added as she finished her sandwich. "It's so nice out today. It would be a shame to let it go to waste."

"Well, if you guys don't mind, I think I'll go see if there's any fresh berries to pick," April said. "The last time I was here, there were several bushes full of wild berries just past the tree line."

"Go for it," June said. "I think I'll just lay here and soak up some sun."

"Yeah, me too," May said. "Besides, that sandwich filled me up. I may just take a nap."

"Okay," April said, standing up. "I'll be right back." She grabbed a small basket and headed into the trees. About a half hour later, they heard April calling out to them.

"Hey you guys, come check this out," she yelled. May and June ran into the trees, wondering what their friend had found. They saw her, bending over, looking at a plant that was a bit more than a foot high.

"What's up?" June asked as they came to April's side.

"Take a look at this," April said. "Have you ever seen anything like it before?" May bent over and took a close look at the plant. Her eyes were instantly drawn to the strange pustules at the end of stalks coming up from the middle of the plant. She counted twelve in all.

"Yeah, come to think of it," she said. "The last time I went out with Mike Jenkins." The other girls laughed.

"You're so bad," April said.

"I'm serious," May said. "They look like little penises. Complete with testicles. They're kinda cute if you ask me."

"Yeah, and they even feel kinda like little penises, too," June said. "Look," she added as she held one in her hand. "They even grow a bit when you stroke them." As they looked, one of the pustules seemed to have grown a full two inches longer as June stroked it. It even appeared to get bigger in girth as well.

"Wow, that is bigger than Mike Jenkins," May said with a laugh.

"Get serious," April said.

"I am," May told her. "Have you ever gone out with him?"

"No, and I don't intend to," April shot back.

"I wonder what they taste like," June said as she started to put one of the pustules in her mouth.

"Don't do that," April exclaimed. "For all you know, they could be poisonous. And you have no idea who or what might've peed on them." June recoiled as April said that.

"Oh my God," she said. "I never even thought about that."

"Hey, what's this?" May asked, pointing to something on one of the leaves. April looked at what May was pointing at and saw a droplet of what looked like dew. She wiped it up with a finger and examined it closely. She sniffed at it, but there was no odor. She was tempted to taste it, but decided against it, not knowing what it was. She wiped her finger on the leg of her jeans and thought nothing more of it. A few seconds later, she reacted as June cried out.

"Your jeans," she said. "Look!" April looked down and saw a long, ragged hole in her jeans where she had wiped her finger. "Isn't that where you wiped your finger?"

"Yes, it is," April said. "Good thing I was going to cut holes in these anyway. I guess we'd better leave this plant alone for now."

"What are you planning?" May asked.

"I'm going to take some pictures, then come back later today and get some samples, maybe a leaf or two," April told her. "I'll show this to my botany teacher and see what he can make of it. In the meantime, I suggest staying away from it until we know more."

"I think that's a very good idea," May said.

"Yeah, me too," June said. "And to think I almost put one of those things in my mouth. Damn." April pulled out her cell phone and took several pictures of the plant, going out of her way to avoid the leaves. After she finished, the three girls packed their things and headed back to the dormitory.

...

Margaret sat in her office, looking at the map on her wall. She wasn't happy. Not at all. Of the male Human-Gingravik hybrids that germinated after the spores settled down, almost 90 percent had died. She chalked this up to the climate and the soil composition, which wasn't exactly the optimum for Gingravik. She did her best to keep them virile, but it just wasn't enough. Fortunately, the council understood her dilemma and didn't hold it against her.

"It was an experiment," the head science councilor told her. "We all understood the potential risk. There's no need for self-recrimination, Facilitator. You have performed admirably for us. Perhaps the survivors may be useful in producing the drones necessary for the final task."

"Thank you, Councilor," Margaret said. "Marsook's will be done."

"Of course," the councilor said.

"In the meantime," another councilor said. "It would probably be best to focus on the compound. I understand you have already moved the Queen Mother and her Gingravik consort, is that correct?"

"It is, councilor," she said. "And the Queen Mother has been briefed on the mission objectives. She is in full agreement."

"Good," he said. "We will send you instructions for our upcoming operation. I suggest you make the necessary preparations."

"As you wish, Councilor," Margaret said. "And if I may be so bold, what does this operation entail?"

"You will be made aware of the details when necessary, Facilitator," the councilor said.

"Yes, Excellency," she said. "It will be as you say."

"Very well," the councilor said. "Make it so." The connection ended, Margaret patiently waited for the encrypted instructions to arrive. When they did, she read them with interest and wondered what the High Council had in mind.

...

Theresa Hemmings stood at the railing, taking in the activity on the floor below her. Next to her was Bernie in his motorized cart. As always, Theresa was naked. She had long ago quit wearing clothing while in her apartment.

Since moving to her new quarters at the compound, she quit wearing clothing altogether, and chose to remain naked. The idea of covering any part of her body had become repugnant to her. She enjoyed the freedom her nudity afforded her and it also made it easier for Bernie to copulate with her when the desire struck.

Bernie, a true Gingravik, was no ordinary being. And he was much more than her consort. He was her reason for existence and she loved him with all her heart, body and soul. To the normal human eye, he appeared as a large leafy plant with a thick central stalk and a dozen large pustules that bore an uncanny resemblance to the human penis.

What the human eye could not detect was the near telepathic link between Theresa and the plant. Nor could the human eye detect the love the plant being had for Theresa. The fact is, Theresa not only had no need or desire for clothing, she had no need or desire for what most humans would call "food" although she did consume a fair amount of water, or tea, made from leaves the plant generously provided for her.

The plant even provided her with nutritional supplements that kept her healthy and nubile. Since adjusting his proteins, Theresa had not even suffered so much as a sniffle or a headache in the last three and a half years.

"Shall we inspect the troops?" Theresa thought, directing her question at the intelligent plant next to her.

"As you wish, my queen," Bernie replied in her mind. Theresa turned and followed the lush red carpet down the stairs as Bernie -- whose real name is unpronounceable by humans -- worked the controls of his cart to maneuver down the plank next to the stairs. He considered offering her a ride, but knew she would deny the offer, preferring to stimulate the beings below with her grace and beauty while showing that she was not one who needed to be carried about everywhere she went.

When she reached the bottom of the staircase, a matronly woman came to attention.

"The subjects are ready for your inspection, Excellency," the matron said. Theresa smiled and nodded her head.

"We shall see, Matron," she said. "We shall see." The matron barked an order and the 80 nude humanoid beings came to attention, their large cocks jutting in front of them.

"All of the subjects are well within the designated specifications," the Matron said.

"Very well," Theresa said. She slowly walked in front of the first rank, admiring their chiseled facial features, their beautifully-sculpted bodies and their large cocks. They were, indeed, magnificent specimens of masculinity. If she were an unattached human female, she might find herself attracted to one or more of them.

But the truth was, she felt no sexual attraction to any of them. That was reserved for her one true love, the plant being in the cart next to her. Additionally, all of these beings had come from her body. In essence, they were her "children," the result of the union between her and Bernie. After inspecting the first rank, she turned to the second.

Her head flit back and forth as she inspected the rear of the first rank while checking out the front of the second. She smiled as she inspected her progeny. She turned to the third rank, repeating what she had done for the first two. About halfway down the line, however, she stopped, a slight frown on her face. She looked at the penis of the being in front of her and noticed that while it was quite large, it was flaccid. She looked the being in the face before speaking.

"Does my nudity offend you?" she asked.

"No, My Queen Mother," the being said in perfect English.

"Then correct yourself," she said. "Immediately."

"Yes, My Queen Mother," the being responded. Theresa looked down and saw the thing's cock had instantly become fully erect, and appeared to be a full 10 inches in length. It appeared to be one of the largest and thickest she had seen so far today. She smiled and looked back up.

"Much better, my son," she said. "Much better. You will do well among the women of this race."

"Thank you, My Queen Mother," the thing said in response. Smiling, Theresa moved on and finished her inspection. She and Bernie went to the front of the group and conferred with the Matron.

"You have done quite well, Matron," she said. "As you noted, their specifications are well within our expectations. Their pigmentation even appears to be more than adequate."

"Thank you, My Queen Mother," she said.

"I believe it is time to send them forth," Theresa said. "Make the necessary preparations."

"As you wish, My Queen Mother," the Matron said, clicking her heels. "Would you honor us by giving the order?"

"Of course, Matron," Theresa said with a smile. She stood in front of the assembled group, her feet spread shoulder-width.

"You are ready, my children," she said. "It is time to go forth, breed and multiply. The Matron will see to all your arrangements. May Marsook follow you and watch over you in your travels."

"YES, MY QUEEN MOTHER!" they said in unison. She smiled and turned to the Matron.

"Please keep me informed of their progress," she said.

"Yes, my Queen Mother," the older woman said. Theresa and Bernie made their way back up the stairs to the landing. She turned and watched the activity below as the new breeders were prepared for their first excursion into the rat-race known as the human world.

She thought back over the last few years -- how she had changed and morphed into the voluptuous beauty she is today. It wasn't that long ago that she was a mousy, unattractive, flat-chested woman with no future and no one who truly understood or loved her. Back then, most people went out of their way to avoid her. And men? Well, let's just say they weren't exactly attracted to her, at all.

But that all changed when Bernie came into her life. He saw her potential, and turned her into the sexual creature she is today. When Margaret told her the truth about Bernie and what he represented, she was shocked for a bit, and expressed concern.

"Are they here to wipe us all out?" she asked Margaret at the time.

"No, dear," Margaret said. "The Gingravik aren't here to wipe us out. The Gingravik love life. They wish to coexist. They're here to make our lives better. Do you remember what I told you when you first birthed? You asked me what the pods represented. I told you they represent the future. A future without war, without poverty, hunger, disease or pestilence, a future without strife and division. That's a future worth working for, is it not?"

"Yes, it is," Theresa said.

"And that's the future the Gingravik want for us all," Margaret added. "But they need our help. You've gotten to know and love Bernie, right?"

"Yes," Theresa said. "I can't imagine living without him."

"That's what they want for everybody," Margaret said. Bernie explained more to Theresa using the mental link they had already established. She learned, for example, that the Gingravik were an extremely advanced race that dominated several planets in the Milky Way, having developed a form of space travel and communications that made their exploration much easier.

She also learned that the Gingravik were a fiercely-monogamous race that mated for life. They were especially interested in the human race and were quite fond of the human female form. Their goal, he explained to her as best he could, was not military conquest -- although that could be an option if it was necessary -- but rather a partnership. Of course, they would be the senior partner in any relationship.

The ultimate goal was the betterment of the Gingravik, and as much as possible, the betterment of the human species as a whole. Together, he explained, they could face any challenge that might befall either species.

Theresa finally understood and saw the truth of it for herself in the mirror. Bernie loved her in a way no human ever had -- not even her parents. Because of him, she was desirable, powerful and free of disease. She had no need for the trappings of humanity anymore.

She eagerly accepted her role and her position in the New Order. She opened herself up even more to her lover and soaked up everything he told her about the Gingravik. She began to understand that they were far superior in every way to the puny and often petty species that occupied this planet. She swore her loyalty to the Empire and in return was officially named the Queen Mother of Earth by the High Council.

For his role, the Council honored Bernie, making him her official Consort. He accepted it in the stoic manner of the Gingravik, but he was, nevertheless, proud. Theresa and Bernie were officially united in the Gingravik way, making them the equivalent of husband and wife, to be united until death. Theirs was the first union of its kind, and, she hoped, would be a model for all mankind. She turned to Bernie.

"I could really use an orgasm right about now, my love," she whispered. The plant reacted happily and formed a seat with two of its larger leaves. She took the hint and sat down, reverse cowgirl style. She had long ago discarded all of her inhibitions along with her desire to wear clothing and spread her legs wide as Bernie moved one of his large penis-shaped pustules to the entrance of her wet, shaved pussy.

She moaned as she guided him inside her. She knew everyone below could see what she was doing, and that excited her even more. She wanted them all to see her get fucked by her lover. She leaned back as Bernie caressed her now-full breasts with his leaves.