The Plant Pt. 03 - Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," she moaned. "That does feel good. Try this, June, you'll love it." June took some on her fingers and rubbed it into her breasts. Her mouth went wide when the stuff made contact with her sensitive nipples.

"You'll especially like this," April said, taking some on a finger. She approached June and rubbed a bit of it on her pussy. June nearly collapsed as her friend massaged her pussy lips. Giggling, May took some and began rubbing herself as well.

"You wanna have a taste now?" April asked as she rubbed the stuff on herself.

"Yes," June said quietly. She got on her knees in front of the plant and took one of the pustules in her mouth. "Mmm," she moaned as she sucked.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" April asked. June nodded her head and kept on sucking. May got on her knees and took one of them into her mouth. Soon, all three of them were naked before the plant, each sucking one of the pustules. After a few minutes, the pustules ejaculated into their throats, and they each swallowed what the plant gave them.

"Wow, that tastes so good," June said. "Much better than any guy I've ever sucked off."

"I agree," May said.

"Well, there's more, if you girls think you're up to it," April said, challenging them.

"What do you mean?" May asked. April smiled and pulled one of the lawn chairs close to the plant. She sat down and spread her legs wide, rubbing her pussy as she did so. They got the hint and did the same.

"Watch this," April said with a wicked gleam in her eye. As they watched, the pustules began moving toward them.

"It's moving," May exclaimed.

"That's nothing," April told her. "Just watch." The pustules moved toward the three women in groups of four, their stalks seemingly adjusting for the distance. Soon, they were positioned at the entrance to their pussies. May and June looked at April, who took one in her hand and guided it inside her. Their eyes grew wide as they watched the pustule begin to fuck their friend. Horny and anxious, they did the same.

Soon, the girls each had a second pustule in them, then a third. Finally, a fourth squeezed inside them. The girls bucked and bounced as they each had four pustules fucking them. Their eyes closed, their heads thrown back, they were each lost in their own lust as the pustules pistoned in and out of their gaping pussies. Finally, the pustules ejaculated inside them and the girls responded with orgasms of their own, their juices coating the plant.

After a few minutes, the pustules had shrunk and worked their way out of the girls. They sat there on the chairs, plant semen dripping out of their pussies.

"Oh... My... God," June finally managed to get out when she caught her breath.

"Well," April said. "What do you think?"

"I think we can all ditch our boyfriends," May said to laughter. "I've never experienced anything like that."

"That's the truth," June said. "That was fucking amazing." April smiled and looked at her friend. June looked back. April remembered the fun they had on that Spring Break trip and found herself wanting to relive that moment.

"Are you okay?" June asked. April smiled and looked at June's pussy. She licked her lips and June got the message. "You want to..."

"Yes," April said. June smiled and spread her legs wider. April crawled out of her chair and got between June's legs.

"What about me?" May whined as she pouted. June looked at her and extended a hand.

"Come here, sweetie," June cooed. "Let June-Bug take care of you." Smiling, May got up and straddled June's face. April looked and saw June licking May's pussy as the plant's ejaculate dripped out of May and into June's open mouth. Seeing that got her excited, and she lowered herself onto June, licking and sucking her friend's wet pussy.

Soon, the three girls were on the floor, with April licking and sucking on June's pussy, June doing the same to May as her head was planted between April's legs. After bringing each other to another orgasm, they laid together on the floor, exchanging wet, sloppy kisses.

"Wow. Just... Wow," May said. "That was wild."

"Yes, it was," June said. "Think we can do this again sometime?"

"I don't see why not," April said. May looked at the clock and saw it was nearly 10:30.

"Shit, I gotta get back and finish my homework for tomorrow," she said.

"You might want to take a shower and clean yourself out real good first," April said. "I'd hate to see your jeans and panties get destroyed."

"You're right," May said. "Mind if I use your shower?"

"Go for it," April said. June sat up and looked at April as May went into the bathroom.

"Can that thing get us pregnant?" she asked. A little late to worry about that, April thought.

"No," she said. "The plants in the wild, though, that's another matter. But for some reason this one is sterile. Besides, I've never heard of a plant impregnating a human female."

"Thank God for that," June said. "I'd better get going as well. Thanks for a wonderful time. I really needed that."

"Any time," April said. "I think we all did." As her friend went into the bathroom to clean up, April stood and put everything away.

...

Margaret listened to the audio she received from the plant in April's room. At least she now knew the human-Gingravik hybrid plants weren't monogamous. She wondered how the Council would take that. Gingravik prided themselves on their strong sense of fidelity. Suddenly, she heard a chime and noticed that she was getting a notification from one of the cameras she had placed in the park.

Opening up the feed from the camera, she adjusted it for extremely low light and saw a young woman had taken notice of a plant in the park. The woman wore shorts and a hooded sweater and carried a backpack with a sleeping bag.

Perhaps, Margaret thought, she was one of the many homeless people who often slept in the park. Most of them used the benches or just crashed on the open ground, but this girl decided to go into the wooded area.

As she watched, the woman pulled out a cell phone and placed it in flashlight mode. She bent over the plant and took one of the pustules in her hand. Margaret saw her brush something off her jacket, then set her backpack down.

The woman looked around and took her jacket off. Margaret saw that she appeared quite young, perhaps no more than 18. Her hair was short and she wore a tube top that did little to hide her fairly large breasts.

As Margaret watched, the girl spread out her sleeping bag, took another look around and pulled her tube top off over her head. She took a pustule in her hand and stroked it for a bit before placing it in her mouth. Margaret knew what was about to happen, so she punched a button on her console.

"Dispatch," a male voice said from the a speaker.

"This is the Facilitator," Margaret said. "I need a Matron at coordinates G137-R239. Immediately."

"Fairfield Park?" the male voice said.

"Yes," Margaret said.

"Matron on her way," the male voice said. Margaret hoped she would arrive on time. Turning her attention back to the screen, she saw the young woman had already removed the rest of her clothing and was now standing over the plant, guiding one of the pustules into her pussy. As she watched, the pustule fucked the girl for some time before exploding inside her.

The girl sat on the ground next to the plant and four other pustules made their way to her. First one, then two and finally, three of the pustules squeezed into the girl's pussy as the fourth pushed at her mouth. As the three pustules pounded the woman, she opened her mouth and began sucking the fourth.

By the time a Matron came on site, all of the pustules had thoroughly fucked the girl, leaving her unconscious on the ground, semen pouring out of her pussy. The Matron opened her bag and pulled out a tester. A few moments later, she reported to Margaret.

"The girl has been inseminated," she said.

"Extract and tag," Margaret said.

"Copy that," the Matron said. As Margaret watched the feed, the Matron extracted the fertilized egg and placed it in a transport container.

"Extraction complete," the Matron said. "Activating tag." A few moments later, Margaret saw the indicator on her overhead map flicker on. This would allow her to keep track of the girl's movements.

"Verified," Margaret said. "Return to compound. Put a team on standby at this location."

"Will do," the Matron replied before walking away. Margaret wondered how long it would take for the girl to return, perhaps with some of her friends. She also wondered how the Council would react to this turn of events. She sat back and closed her eyes to get some rest.

A couple hour later, her communicator dinged. She sat back up and saw it was from Theresa. She straightened herself and open the comm port.

"My Queen Mother," she said upon seeing Theresa's nude form on the screen.

"Facilitator," Theresa said. "I understand one of our hybrids had a... visitor."

"Yes, my queen," Margaret said. Theresa nodded her head before speaking again.

"The next time she shows up, I want her returned here to the compound," Theresa said.

"Are you sure that's wise, my queen?" Margaret asked. Theresa smiled before answering.

"Bernie and I are in agreement on this, Facilitator," Theresa said. "Are we not working to ultimately rid the planet of hunger and want?"

"Yes, we are, my queen," Margaret said.

"The girl is obviously lost, homeless and hungry. Perhaps she is even on drugs. If we cannot take care of one lost girl, Facilitator, how can we possibly care for a whole planet?" Theresa asked, causing Margaret to feel a bit of shame. "The next time she shows up, have her brought here. With the hybrid if necessary."

"Understood, my queen," Margaret said. "It shall be as you say."

"In fact, I am increasingly of the opinion that all of the hybrids should be brought to the colony as soon as possible," Theresa said. "I am concerned there could be a security breach. And I understand things will become... interesting, fairly soon."

"That could present a problem, my queen," Margaret said.

"Oh? Why?" Theresa asked. Margaret briefly explained the situation with April. Theresa said nothing until Margaret finished her report.

"That is an interesting development, Facilitator," she said. "I wish you had informed me of this earlier, but I understand there was nothing you could have done to prevent it. I take it you intend to meet with this student?"

"I am," Margaret said. Theresa nodded her head.

"Very well," Theresa said. "Perhaps the time will come when I will have to meet her as well. She could be an asset to our cause. Continue with your work, Facilitator. And thank you for your efforts. They will be rewarded."

"Thank you, my queen," Margaret said before Theresa ended the comm. Margaret smiled at Theresa's maturity. She remembered the mousy woman who first entered her shop all those years ago. But thanks to the plant she calls Bernie, she'd grown into a strong, confident woman, secure in her sexuality. And, Margaret thought, a very capable and compassionate leader.

Margaret looked at the video feed from the park and saw the girl sitting up. She was obviously stunned from what had just happened. As Margaret watched, the girl slid her panties back on, but the gusset and much of the front instantly disintegrated when she pulled them up against her crotch. Shocked, the girl pulled out a bottle of water and tried to clean herself.

Crying, she tossed the ruined panties away and pulled a short skirt from her backpack. She pulled it up, grabbed her backpack and sleeping bag and moved away from the plant. Margaret watched the console, keeping track of the girl's movements. By now, she was far away from any of the plants in the park.

"It's going to be a long week, Margaret thought as she filed her report.

...

The next day, April went to class and ran into her friends, May and June. They gave each other a quick hug.

"How are you this morning?" April asked.

"We're doing great," May said.

"Yeah, I haven't slept that good in a long time," June responded.

"Listen, let's keep this whole plant thing a secret between us,okay?" April said quietly.

"Oh yeah," May said.

"Count on it," June told her. April smiled and hugged them.

"Good," she said. "I gotta get to class. Talk to you guys later, okay?"

"Okay," June said. "See ya." April got through her classes, even though she felt a constant tingle between her legs. She didn't know if it was from the plant, or the attention she got from her two friends. Either way, she secretly enjoyed it and found herself fantasizing about what could be.

That afternoon, she went to her dorm room and saw an envelope on the floor just inside the door. She wondered what it was. Opening the envelope, she saw a piece of paper with an address scrawled on it.

"Meet me here at 5:30 pm," the note said. "Don't be late." The note was signed, "Margaret." She looked at her clock and saw it was just after 4:00 pm. She had plenty of time, so she gave the plant a few squirts from her water bottle and went to her computer to find the address in the note.

She saw that it was the location of an old shop she had seen for many years. She had never been inside but had heard the place sold trinkets and things that generally could not be purchased anywhere else. There was no website or Facebook page for the shop, which surprised her a bit. She didn't dwell on it for long, however. She nuked a small dinner from her freezer, and busied herself with her homework until about 5:00, when she left for the shop.

She pulled in front of the small nondescript shop right at 5:25. She turned on a digital audio recorder and placed it in her purse, then walked in and was met by a woman who appeared to be in her late 40s. The woman looked April over and extended a hand.

"April Jennings, I presume," the older woman said with a smile. April shook her hand and nodded her head.

"Yes," she said. "And you must be Margaret."

"I am," the older woman told her. "Please, come into my office. We need to talk." Margaret locked her front door and turned the hanging sign so it read "Closed," then went into the back of her shop.

"I understand you're interested in a particular species of plant, is that right?" she asked April.

"Perhaps," April said. "I AM a botany student, so you could say that I'm interested in all species of plants."

"Very well," Margaret said. "But this particular species happens to be one you found in Fairfield Park, am I right?"

"I did find an unusual specimen there, yes, and I transplanted it and took it back for further study," she said. "The park is a public space, and there's nothing posted that says plants can't be removed. I have no intention of hurting the plant. I'm a student of science, so my concern is purely scientific. I don't understand why you're questioning me about it."

"Purely scientific?" Margaret asked with a knowing smile that made April blush. "Are you sure about that? What were you hoping to learn with your two friends last night? Hmm? Was that an experiment, or was it something else?"

"Are you spying on me or something? Why are you invading my privacy?" she asked. "Look, I don't know you from a mud pie, but what I do with my friends in the privacy of my quarters is of no concern to you," April said.

"Point taken," Margaret said. "However, what you do with my plants does concern me."

"Your plants?" April asked. "What do you mean by that? Those plants are in the wild, and in a public space."

"Yes, they are," Margaret said. "But they're still my plants. They're actually the result of a failed experiment that produced a number of spores. The spores that survived germinated and became what you found in the park."

"But that doesn't make them yours," April said. "Where do these plants come from? Really? Did you import them from someplace? How did you get them in the country?"

"I don't think you're ready to hear the truth about that," Margaret said. April shrugged her shoulders.

"Hit me with your best shot," she said.

"Alright, young lady," Margaret said. "You want the truth? Here's the truth. Those plants are actually hybrids. They're the result of a union between a male human and a female Gingravik."

"A what?" April asked, incredulous. "What the hell is a Gingravik?"

"Let me explain it this way," Margaret said. "How many stars would you say are in the Milky Way Galaxy?"

"I don't know," April said. "Billions, maybe."

"And how many of those stars would you think could support life?" Margaret asked.

"I don't know," April said. "I suppose maybe millions. That's not my area of expertise."

"So, using that as a guide, how many planets do you think could actually support life in the galxy?" Margaret asked. April was getting tired of this game and hoped the older woman would make her point soon.

"Millions, I guess," she said. "Like I said, astronomy isn't my major."

"I've seen studies that suggest there could be as many as 40 billion planets that could support life in the galaxy," Margaret said. "Think about that. Forty BILLION."

"Okay," April said. "And what does any of that have to do with these plants?"

"There are at least three of these planets that are dominated by a species known as the Gingravik," Margaret said. April shook her head.

"Oh please, give me a break," she said.

"Hear me out, young lady," Margaret said firmly.

"Okay, tell me your wild story," April said.

"Thank you," Margaret said. "The Gingravik, as you may have surmised, are a plant-based life form. They are highly intelligent and technologically superior to us in every way. Many years ago, they learned how to... unite... with other life forms. Those life forms have been instrumental in helping the Gingravik build their infrastructure and the means to visit and explore other planets.

"They spent hundreds of thousands, if not millions of our years scouring the galaxy for a life form that is... compatible to them -- a life form that would be at least somewhat comparable to them in intelligence and drive. About 500 years ago, they came across Earth, and began to study it closely. They were, of course, drawn to the bipedal nature of the human body. And they were more than taken with the human female form.

"They studied us, closely. About 200 years ago, they saw our advancements in technology and sent travelers, hoping to find a compatible female for their... seed. You see, Gingravik are quite patient, and extremely monogamous. There were several attempts made, but none of those efforts succeeded. Until just recently," she said.

"And you're telling me there's one of these Gingravik things running around out there with a concubine or something?" April asked.

"Actually, the male is the official consort," Margaret said. "The female is highly regarded as the Queen Mother of this planet."

"Oh, this is getting better," April said. "You should write a book. Maybe someone will turn it into a movie." Margaret smiled and nodded her head.

"Perhaps I should," she joked.

"Wait, you said these things are monogamous?" April asked.

"Yes, native Gingravik are fiercely monogamous," Margaret said. "But as you learned last night, the plant you have isn't, is it?" April looked at her, shocked. "That's because the plant you have, and the others in the park, are all hybrids -- the result of a union between a female Gingravik and a human male. As I said before, it was an experiment that failed."

"So these plants can impregnate humans?" April asked.

"Indeed," Margaret said. "Except for the one you have. You exposed it to X-rays, am I correct?"

"Yes," April said. "We wanted to learn about its interior structure without damaging it."

"And I am grateful to you for that much, at least," Margaret said. "However, when you exposed it to X-rays, you rendered it sterile, and perhaps reduced its lifespan considerably. At this point, it's little more than a living dildo plant, I'm afraid."