The Plant Pt. 03 - Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feed me, my love," she moaned. "Please." Bernie moved one of his other large pustules toward her face. She opened her mouth wide and took it inside, letting his naturally-sweet ejaculate coat her throat. Bernie continued fucking her as she eagerly swallowed, and soon, she trembled as her orgasm hit.

"Don't stop, my love," she said in her mind. "Keep fucking your woman." Bernie obliged, replacing the first pustule with another. "Oh yes, don't ever stop fucking me, my love. I love you so much."

"And I love you as well, my queen," the plant said in her mind.

...

After dropping off her friends, April made her way to her private room in the dormitory. She went into her small kitchenette and grabbed a few Tupperware containers along with some small plastic bags for samples. She left the dorm and made a stop at the local Home Depot, where she purchased a pot, a shovel, a bag of latex gloves and a bag of potting soil. After loading up her car, she went back to the park.

She knew she didn't have a lot of time before it would be dark, so she quickly made her way to the plant, donned her gloves and collected more of the dew she had encountered earlier, placing it in the Tupperware containers. She closed the containers and marked them. Then she collected some of the leaves laying on the ground next to the plant and put those in plastic Ziplock baggies. She also collected soil samples.

Grabbing her shovel, she carefully dug the plant up. She put some of the potting soil in the pot and carefully transferred the plant from the ground into the pot, filling it the rest of the way with potting soil. She lifted the pot and carefully carried it back to her car.

After loading the rest of her things, she wiped her face and hands and checked to make sure her clothing was still intact. Convinced that she had managed to avoid getting more of the substance on her, she drove back to the dorm.

It took a bit of effort, but she finally got the potted plant back into her room and placed it on a stand close to her bed. She placed the samples in a paper bag and set that close to the door so she wouldn't forget to take it with her on Monday. Tired, she took a shower and changed into her soft pajamas.

She grabbed a spray bottle of water she used to mist her other plants and gave the new addition a few squirts. She looked at it for a moment and noticed that it appeared to have perked up some since she first took it out of the ground. She opened her phone and looked at the picture she took earlier, comparing it to the plant now sitting in her room. Yes, she thought. It HAS perked up a bit.

She looked at one of the penis-shaped pustules and saw that it appeared to have gotten larger since she first saw it. Odd, she thought. She took it in one hand and was shocked when it began to get hard, just like a real penis. What the hell, she asked herself. She also noticed that it was warm. How is this possible?

Almost instinctively, she began stroking the small plant penis, and was shocked when it got even harder, and yes, a bit bigger as well. This thing was reacting just like her boyfriend, she thought. Out of curiosity, she kept stroking it, the same way she would stroke her boyfriend's cock. Soon, she saw a drop form on the head.

She threw caution to the wind and ignored the warning she had given June earlier that day. She opened her mouth and put the pustule on her tongue. Closing her mouth, she began sucking on it, just as she would her boyfriend. Before long, it ejaculated, surprising her.

She swallowed without thinking and noticed that it had a fruity taste that reminded her of tangerines. She felt a tingling between her legs and quickly took the now-soft pustule out of her mouth. This couldn't possibly be happening, she thought to herself.

She noticed more of the dew had formed on the leaves. She carefully took some of it on her fingers and had a wicked thought. She opened her pajama top and spread some of it on one of her nipples. She felt a jolt go through her body as she applied the dew and realized that she was actually wet between her legs. What the hell just happened, she asked herself.

She carefully wiped her finger with a tissue, and saw that the Kleenex had disintegrated almost immediately. She licked her fingers and carefully removed her pajama top, not wanting it to get damaged. Feeling herself getting excited, she removed her bottoms, along with her panties. Feeling herself getting even more excited, she took some of the dew and began masturbating, rubbing her pussy lips with abandon.

She had another wicked idea and grabbed her dildo out of her nightstand. She put some of the dew on the fake phallus and inserted it inside herself.

"Ahhhh," she moaned as soon as it was firmly embedded inside her pussy. She had never felt so wanton or horny before in her life, not even with any of her boyfriends. She began fucking herself furiously, pounding the dildo inside her pussy. As she did so, she noticed another of the pustules had grown even larger.

She couldn't help herself. She opened her mouth and began sucking on it with one hand as she fucked herself with her dildo. Her orgasm hit when the pustule sprayed its stuff into her mouth. She came so hard that she literally soaked her bottom sheet.

After coming down from her orgasm, she got up, changed her sheets and climbed back in bed, naked. She normally didn't sleep that way, but she somehow felt compelled to this night. She softly stroked herself as she drifted off to sleep, dreaming of disembodied cocks ravishing her body.

She woke up, feeling more refreshed than she normally did and went into the bathroom to take her morning shower. After drying herself off, she looked at the plant and was surprised to see that it had perked up even more overnight. She saw more of the dew on its leaves and collected it, placing it in a Tupperware container. After what happened last night, she thought she would try it again tonight -- all for science, of course, she snickered to herself. She misted the plant one more time and got dressed.

Carrying the paper bag with her samples, she made her way to the botany lab, hoping to see Dr. Johnson, her teacher, friend and mentor. On the way, she spotted her boyfriend, Steve Williams. He was standing with a group of his friends, talking and joking. When he spotted her, he smiled and came over to her, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey, sweetie," he said. "You look wonderful this morning. You try some new facial cream or something?" She chuckled at that.

"No, why do you ask?" she asked him.

"I don't know," he said. "Your skin just seems to glow even more than normal."

"Well thank you," she said. "Flattery will get you everywhere."

"Hey listen, some of the guys and I were talking about going to the Hitching Post tonight for some beer and wings," he said. "We thought we might catch a game or something. You wanna come along?"

"Would you mind taking a rain check on that?" she asked. "I have a pretty big project I'll be working on."

"Sure," he said with a smile. "Maybe this weekend then?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," she said. "See ya then, stud." She gave him a kiss and they went their separate ways. On the way to the botany lab, she ran into her friends, May and June.

"Girl, you look good this morning," May said. "You get a piece of Steve last night or something?"

"Nah, just got a good night's sleep for a change," April told her.

"Where are you off to?" June asked.

"I'm taking some samples to the botany lab," April said. "I'm hoping Dr. Johnson will take a look at them."

"So you really went back out there, huh?" May asked.

"Yeah, I did," April said.

"Well, let us know what you find out," June said.

"I will," April told her. "See y'all."

"See ya, girlfriend," May said as they parted ways. April finally got to the botany lab and saw Dr. Johnson in one corner talking to another student. She put her books down and waited for him to finish. When the student left, she approached him.

"Good morning, Dr. Johnson," she said. He looked at her and smiled.

"Well good morning yourself, April," he said with a smile. "You look bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning. I trust you had a good weekend."

"I did, thank you," she said.

"So, what can I do for you this morning?" he asked.

"I have some samples of a plant I found in the park over the weekend and I was wondering if you had some time to work on them with me," she said. "I've never seen anything like this."

"Well, let's see what you have," he told her. She put the bag down and pulled out the samples. Then she pulled out her phone and showed him the pictures she had taken.

"You're right," he said. "This is an unusual specimen. I don't believe that I've ever seen anything quite like this, either. It does remind me of pictures I've seen of a Nepenthes pitcher plant, though. You say you found this in the park?" She knew about the plant he spoke of -- it was supposedly the largest of the meat-eating plants and lived mostly off bugs.

"Yes, Dr. Johnson," she said. He picked up a Tupperware container that held the dew she collected from the leaves.

"Where did you get this?" he asked.

"I scraped it off the leaves," she said. "Be careful," she added as he opened the container. "I got some on my jeans and it ate right through the material."

"Really?" he asked, surprised. "Well, we'll have to break out some PPE then." He grabbed some latex gloves and pulled out two rubberized aprons. They put the gear on and slid a clear face shield over their eyes.

"Let's get some of this into the mass spectrometer," he said. "See what we can find out." They put the sample in the machine and Dr. Johnson started the process.

"What about DNA?" she asked. "You think we can do that here?"

"Well, we have the rudimentary equipment, but that could take some time," he said. "What the hell. Let's take a stab at it and see what we get." They took some of the leaves she collected and started the analysis. Curious, Dr. Johnson put one of the leaves under a strong microscope. After looking, he turned on a monitor so they could both take a look. "Interesting," he said.

"What's that, Dr. Johnson," she asked.

"Well, this looks like a normal plant cell, but there's a couple bodies in there I can't identify," he said, pointing to two round blobs in the screen.

"That does look odd," she said. "Take a look at this," she added, pointing to a couple of squiggly lines that seemed to end close to each other.

"Hmm," he said. "That almost looks like a synapse," he added.

"You think this thing has a nervous system?" she asked, surprised.

"Well, as you know, April, plants do have a rudimentary system that uses glutamates as neurotransmitters," he said. "But this looks to be much more advanced than that. I've never seen anything quite like this. Where is this plant now?"

"I transferred it to a pot and it's in my room right now," she said.

"I'd like to get a closer look at this plant of yours," he said. "Do you think you can bring it by later today?"

"I don't know," she said. "I had a heck of a time getting the pot into my dorm room. It's pretty heavy."

"Tell you what," he said. "I'll come by with a cart after class this afternoon and we can transport it here if you don't mind. Will that be okay?"

"Sure," she said. "I don't have anything scheduled for this evening."

"Alright," he said. "I'll see you about 4:30 if that works for you. The rest of the analysis we started will be complete by then."

"Great," she said. "Thanks, Dr. Johnson. I'll see you later."

"You're welcome, April," he told her. He watched her leave then turned back to the screen, a frown forming on his face. "What are you and where did you come from, my friend," he asked himself.

...

Margaret sat in her office looking at the flashing dot on her screen. She had gone to the park earlier to check on the plants that had sprouted and noticed that one of them had been removed. After tending to the others, she rushed back to her shop and fired up her locator application, setting it to detect the location of human-Gingravik hybrids in the general area. She needed to know what happened to the plant that had been taken.

She focused on the blinking dot and cross-referenced it with her map application. After zooming in on the dot, she realized that it was located at one of the dormitories at the local university. What was it doing there, she asked herself. As she watched, the dot began to move. Eventually, it stopped moving when it reached another one of the university's buildings. A quick check showed that the building housed the college's advanced science department.

Shit, she thought. This wasn't good. Not at all. She ran her hands over the controls of her equipment and tried to focus on the plant's visual receptors, but the hybrid simply wasn't advanced enough for that, but she was finally able to tune into the plants audio receptors. She cleaned up the audio until she got a clear signal, then amplified it.

...

"Damn, this thing is heavy," Dr. Johnson said. They lifted the plant onto one of the tables in the lab and wheeled it into a small room. "Alright, let's take a look at what's inside this thing, shall we?" They both donned protective jackets and took their position inside the separate control booth. Dr. Johnson flipped a switch, then flipped it off a few seconds later.

He pulled out a cassette that had been positioned behind one of the more prominent pustules and put it inside another device that would develop the photo.

"While that's developing, why don't we take a look at our tests from earlier today?" he asked.

"Sounds good," April said. He pulled out the DNA test and shook his head.

"This can't be right," he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Unless I miss my guess, this indicates that our friend over there shares 65 percent of its DNA with human beings," he said.

"That can't be possible, can it?" she asked.

"Well, about half of a bananas DNA is shared with humans," he said. "Hell, cows share about 80 percent of our DNA. And we share about 99 percent of our DNA with lettuce. So this doesn't really surprise me. Keep in mind that the DNA molecules in plants and animals, including human beings, are essentially the same. Without getting too much in the weeds, the primary difference is in how they are sequenced and used. In the case of our friend here, much of the sequencing is exactly the same as for human beings."

He put a long sequence of letters, consisting of T, C, A and G. He put another one directly under it. April saw the similarities.

"The top line is a sequence of human DNA," he said. "Below that is a sequence from our plant. Notice how similar they are."

"My God, they're almost identical," she said.

"Yes, they are," he told her. "The key word being 'almost.' The real puzzle though, is how those sequences are used. I think we need to bring in some geneticists and see what they have to say."

"Okay," she said. "What about the mass spectrometer analysis?" He grabbed a printout and showed it to her.

"Mostly enzymes and proteins," he said. "Pretty much what I would expect to see in a leaf. There are a couple compounds I can't identify, but the molecular breakdown doesn't suggest anything harmful to humans. In fact, I suspect those leaves would produce a very nice hot cup of tea."

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he said. "Why don't you try brewing a cup tonight and see what you think?"

"Maybe I'll do that," she said with a laugh. Just then, they heard a ding.

"Ah, our photo is ready," he said. He pulled out the cassette and extracted a black and white photo. He placed it in a light board mounted on the wall and turned the light on.

"What are we looking at?" she asked.

"I'm not a medical doctor, but offhand, I'd say we're looking at an X-ray of a penis," he said. "Complete with a set of functioning testicles." She stepped closer and looked at it carefully.

"My God, you're right, Dr. Johnson," she said.

"It's probably how this plant reproduces," he said. "I have a feeling there may be a female version of this thing out there in the woods somewhere."

"I didn't see anything that would indicate that," she said.

"You probably weren't looking for it," he said. "Why don't we go out and look around sometime, maybe later this week or over the weekend?"

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea," she said.

"Well, let's get this back over to your dorm room," he said. "I think we've done all we can do for one day. I would suggest you take copious notes. I'll talk to the bio-chem folks and see if they might be interested in this little mystery."

"You'd do that?" she asked.

"Sure," he said. "I'd like to learn something about this plant myself. C'mon, let's get this back." They picked up the potted plant and set it back down on the cart, then headed for April's dorm room. For a moment, she felt somewhat guilty about not revealing what she had done with the dew, but her guilt faded fast. Besides, she reasoned to herself, there really wasn't anything to suggest the dew had any role in what she experienced.

...

Margaret made a copy of the conversation she just heard, wrote out a report and sent it to the Council. They would definitely be interested in this turn of events, she thought. Hopefully, they wouldn't see it as a potential security breach.

She made a note of the plant's location in the dormitory, then sent the report. Perhaps, she thought, I'll need to pay young April a little visit...

...

After placing the plant back on her nightstand, April thanked Dr. Johnson for his help, then sat down and finished her homework. She looked at her watch and realized she hadn't eaten since lunch and the canteen would only be open for another half hour, so she went and grabbed a burger.

She got back and looked at the plant closely. Is it my imagination, or has it filled out since last night, she asked herself. She pulled out her phone and compared the plant to the photo she took over the weekend. Sure enough, it had appeared to fill out just a bit. Even the penis-like pustules appeared to be larger and more healthy than before. She removed her clothes and sat on her bed, looking closely at the plant. She didn't want to risk any damage from the dew on the leaves.

She took some of the leaves from her sample and followed Dr. Johnson's suggestion. She made a cup of hot tea and took a tentative taste. She was surprised at the naturally-sweet flavor. On top of that, it seemed to calm her nerves considerably.

As she sipped her tea, she had a wicked idea. She got up and grabbed the Tupperware container that held the dew she collected earlier. She put some on one of her nipples and felt the reaction, but this seemed to be stronger for some reason. She put a bit more on her other nipple and got the same reaction.

Placing some of the dew on her dildo, she ran it along her slit and found that herself getting rather excited. She put the dildo all the way inside herself and began fucking herself with it. She licked her lips and put one of the larger pustules in her mouth, sucking it as she would Steve. She felt it grow and get hard, so she kept on sucking as she ran the dildo in and out of her dripping pussy.

She felt the pustule tense up in her mouth and welcomed the sweet stuff that shot down her throat. She swallowed eagerly and fucked herself even faster. She heard something rustle and stopped long enough to look at the plant.

To her amazement, all the pustules were long and hard, perhaps six inches long or so. On top of that, they were moving! As she watched in amazement, the stalks bent forward toward her wet pussy and seemed to be reaching out for her. This can't be real, she thought to herself.

Crazed with lust, she spread her legs wide in front of the plant and watched to see what it would do. As she watched with amazement, one pustule entered her wet pussy and began fucking her. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She didn't even have to hold the thing -- it was doing this all by itself. How is this possible, she asked herself.