The Plant Pt. 03 - Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have much time to consider her question as the thing grew even larger and pumped away inside her, driving her to heights of lust she hadn't ever felt before. She began to respond, bucking her hips as the thing drove into her. As it thrust inside her, she saw another pustule move toward her pussy.

She spread her legs as wide as she could and watched in amazement as the second pustule pushed its way in her pussy alongside the first. They kept fucking her and eventually synchronized themselves so one was pushing in as the other pulled back. The action was driving her crazy with desire and she moaned with the pleasure they were giving her.

A third pustule had found her face and was pushing at her lips. She got the hint and opened her mouth, letting it work its way down her throat. She closed her lips and sucked it, running her tongue over the head. It shot its load down her gullet the same time the other two ejaculated inside her pussy. She felt her own orgasm wash over her, but she didn't get much time to revel in it.

Two more pustules had replaced the first two in her pussy and another replaced the one in her mouth. The first one made its way to her pussy and squeezed inside with the other two. My God, she thought. There's THREE of these things fucking my pussy. And it feels so damn GOOD! A second orgasm ripped through her body as the second group of pustules filled her with their ejaculate.

The process repeated itself twice more as the other six pustules took their turns fucking her. By the time they were finished, April was a quivering mass of naked female flesh. All she could think of was, "more..." But she knew her body couldn't handle any more. As the plant returned to its normal state, she began to take stock of herself.

Looking down, she saw gobs of yellowish-white "semen" dripping out of her pussy, which was gaping wider than she ever thought was possible. Some of it had gotten on her bed and her sheet was destroyed. Most of it, however, had pooled up on the linoleum floor.

After she had calmed down a bit, her rational mind took over. She thought about the ramifications of what had just happened. She had just cheated on her boyfriend with a plant! Or had she? It wasn't a real person, after all. It really wasn't any different than pleasuring herself with a dildo. Or was it?

And could she get pregnant by this thing? She ran that through her mind and came to the conclusion that she couldn't. After all, she was on the pill and there was no way a plant could impregnate a human. Right?

Then there were her two friends, May and June. How would she tell them? Or should she tell them? She put that in the back of her mind and decided she needed a sample of what had been deposited inside her. She grabbed a clean Tupperware container and scooped up some of what had pooled on her floor.

She sealed the container and decided to check it out the next day in the lab. Then she grabbed as many paper towels as she could and wiped up the rest, although it wasn't easy as the towels disintegrated shortly after gathering up the gunk.

After cleaning up, she headed for the bathroom to take a shower. Stuff was still leaking out of her wide-open pussy, but there wasn't much she could do about that. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw her lower lips were puffy, red and opened wide. She hoped that a shower and a few hours of sleep would help.

As she washed herself in the shower, she thought again of her two friends. She couldn't very well tell them that she just got fucked into oblivion by a plant. No, she thought, I'll need to show them. A germ of an idea came into her head as she cleaned herself out.

What she didn't know was that her activities had been heard and recorded a few miles from the campus...

...

Several hundred miles away, the tall, well-built man entered the crowded club. According to the identification he was given, his name was Jake Sinclair, and he was on a business trip from North Platte, Nebraska. His things were already in his room at the hotel just around the corner. He scanned the room, taking in the large number of attractive women who were obviously there to get laid.

He knew from the atmosphere and the pheromones in the room he could have any woman he wanted. But his mate for the evening needed to meet certain prerequisites. He danced with several women, going down the checklist in his mind. They were all very attractive, so that wasn't an issue. Some were married, but that didn't matter to him. He wasn't looking for an affair -- just a quick coupling.

He finally found the female he was looking for. She met all the requirements and her genetic specifications were perfect for his needs. On top of that, she was in her most fertile period of the month and just happened to be ovulating. He knew this from the pheromones she gave off. The scent of her ovulation nearly knocked him over and he was surprised the human males weren't aware of it.

Making his move, he asked the woman to dance and she agreed. After a couple dances, he offered to buy a drink, which she accepted. He had no need for drugs or anything of that sort. His physique and the pheromones he gave off were more than enough for the job. They danced once more after their drink and the woman, who introduced herself as Sharon, was ready to screw him right there on the dance floor.

"Shall we retire to my room, then?" he asked quietly.

"Oh yes," she said. "I can't stay the night, though. My husband might get suspicious."

"That's not a problem," he told her. "Even a few minutes with you would be delightful."

"Let's go, then," she whispered, wrapping her arm around his. "I need you right now." They got to his room and she dropped her dress on the floor, quickly following that with her bra and tiny panties. He had removed his shirt, and she came to him, unbuckling his belt.

"I gotta see what you're packing down here," she said. She pulled his trousers and boxers off and gasped when she saw his cock, which was already hard and erect. It was the largest male organ she had ever seen in her life and his testicles looked to be huge. She moaned as she grasped his cock in her hands and began stroking.

Seeing a drop of pre-cum at the head, she tried to fit it into her mouth, but it was simply too large. She licked the length of his organ and sucked the pre-cum off the head.

"That's so delicious," she said. "Much better than my husband. Fuck me with this thing. I need it in my pussy. Right now." She laid on the bed and spread her legs wide for him. He smiled and climbed on the bed with her. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and began working it inside.

"Ahhh," she moaned as he penetrated her wet pussy. "Fuck me, baby. Do it!" Once fully inside her, he began stroking. As he picked up the pace, she bucked against him. "Fuck me. Harder," she hissed.

"As you wish, my queen," he said with a smile. He pumped into her harder, causing her to thrash around under him. He felt his balls tighten and knew he wouldn't last much longer. "I'm getting ready to cum," he whispered.

"Oh yes, do it," she moaned. "Cum inside my married pussy." With a low groan, his seed burst from his genetically-enhanced cock, flooding her womb. The explosive ejaculation and the enhanced semen triggered her orgasm and she laid under him, trembling with ecstasy. Then she went unconscious.

He looked to see if she was alright, and saw that she was still breathing. This was not unexpected. He knew that she would be out for at least 45 minutes, which, if the Matrons were correct, would be enough time for her egg to get fertilized. He kept his massive organ inside her, waiting for the chemical signal that would let him know the fertilization was complete.

About ten minutes later, he felt a spark on his cock -- that was the signal he was waiting for. He knew the egg was fertilized and he even knew its location inside her. He also knew that would signal the other sperm inside her to die off. He withdrew his cock from her and saw his semen drip out of her pussy.

He went to the briefcase on the dresser and opened it up. He pulled out a pair of what looked like latex gloves and put them on, then he grabbed a small pre-paid and pre-addressed overnight delivery box. Opening the box, he carefully withdrew the transportation vial that would keep the fertilized egg viable for at least 96 hours.

He adjusted the glove and went back to the sleeping woman on the bed. To the human eye, the gloves looked like any other plain latex glove. But they were much more than that. They were designed to locate and safely retrieve the fertilized egg from the woman, along with some of the surrounding fluid.

He carefully inserted one long finger inside Sharon and mentally triggered the glove to do its job. After about five minutes or so, he withdrew his hand and looked at the end of the gloved finger. There sat a small bubble with something inside. He adjusted his eyes, putting them into "microscope mode" and examined the contents of the bubble.

Sure enough, there was the egg, which he knew had been fertilized. "This is for you, my Queen Mother," he whispered to no one in particular. He carefully put the bubble inside the transportation bubble and prepared it for shipment. After putting the box back in his briefcase, he discarded the gloves and laid on the bed next to Sharon.

About a half-hour later, Sharon woke up and stirred on the bed next to him. She looked at him through glassy eyes.

"Wow," she said. "How long was I out?"

"About 45 minutes," he told her. "I kept an eye on you. Are you alright?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "I've never been so well-fucked. It's getting late. If you don't mind, I'll clean up and head out. Will I ever see you again?"

"Possible," he said. "I'm heading out in the morning, but I may be back later in a month or two." She wrote her name, address and phone number on a notepad and tore it off, handing it to him.

"If you're ever in town, call me," she said. He took the paper and smiled.

"I will," he said. "And thank you for a wonderful time." She smiled and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. A few minutes later, she came back out, dressed.

"I'll never forget tonight," she said.

"Neither will I," he told her, giving her a deep tongue kiss.

"Bye now," she said at the door. "And I'm serious. If you're ever in town, call me."

"Count on it," he said with a smile. Early the next morning, he dropped the small package in a FedEx box and headed to his next destination, just a few miles away.

...

The next morning, April got up and made a pot of coffee. As she waited for the coffee, she misted the plant and collected more dew off its leaves. The plant seemed even healthier than it was yesterday, and produced about twice as much dew as it had the previous day. Interesting, she thought to herself.

She showered, dressed, drank her coffee and headed for the lab, making sure to grab the Tupperware container that held the goo she collected last night. When she got to the building, she saw her friends, May and June. She thought for a second, then decided to go for it...

"Hey guys, how're you doing?" she asked.

"Doing great," May said.

"That's good," April said. "Hey, listen, would you guys mind coming to my room tonight, say about 7:30 or so?"

"Yeah, sure," June said. "What's the occasion?"

"I thought we could have some tea," April said. "And I wanted to show you that plant I got from the park."

"Yeah, okay," May said. "We'll be there about 7:30. See ya!"

"Bye," April said, watching them leave. She went on into the lab, where she saw Dr. Johnson.

"Good morning, April," he said. "How are things with you today?"

"Fine, Dr. Johnson," she said.

"Good," he said. "I'll leave you to your studies then," he told her. "I've already got your assignment on the board. I've got a meeting with the bio-chem folks this morning about your little discovery. I could be a while. They're quite interested in what you've found."

"Oh, good," she said. "Listen, I have a couple things I need to do this afternoon..."

"I don't see a problem," he said. "Just don't forget your assignment."

"I'll get right on it," she said. "Thanks." She watched him leave and pulled out the container she brought with her. She put a small sample on a slide and looked at it through a microscope. What she saw shocked her.

Directly in her field of view were sperm cells. What the hell, she asked herself. They weren't moving, so she surmised they were dead. She knew that sperm cells normally didn't last very long once exposed to the air, but could live for up to five days once ejaculated into the vagina. But she never expected to see sperm cells from a plant... Then she began to panic. What if they could get her pregnant?

She cleaned the slide and washed the rest of the sample down the drain. She didn't know quite what to make of this development. She would have to get a sample from the plant, and check it out right then. She looked at the clock, and began work on the assignment Dr. Johnson gave her. She wrapped it up about 1:00 pm and headed out, taking one of the microscopes with her. She signed one of the equipment check-out forms he had on his desk and quickly made her way back to the dorm.

When she got to her room, she quickly stripped, set up the microscope on her table and cleaned out the Tupperware container. Once it was clean and dry, she knelt next to the plant, donned a pair of latex gloves and began stroking one of the large pustules. It quickly responded to her attention and got hard. After a few minutes, it erupted, and April was ready with her container. She captured the ejaculate and headed back to her table.

She put some of the fluid on a slide and placed it under the lens of the microscope. Mentally crossing her fingers, she looked into the scope. She saw several sperm cells, but none of them appeared to be moving. That answers that, she thought to herself. But is this the norm? She knew there was one more step she had to take, so she dressed, cleaned the slide and the Tupperware container, then grabbed the microscope and headed out the door.

When she got to the park, she was relieved there was no one else around. She grabbed the Tupperware container and another set of gloves and went into the wooded area of the park, where she had first spotted the plant. She found the hole easily and looked around carefully. She spotted a second plant, about 10 yards away from the one she dug up. Like hers, this one had 12 pustules, but they seemed a bit smaller than the one she had in her room.

She knelt by the plant, put on her gloves and began stroking one of the pustules. The things we do for science, she wryly thought to herself. She always thought she'd work in a laboratory one day, and never imagined she would actually be masturbating a plant. The pustule responded quickly and got hard as it became erect. After about five minutes of stroking, it gave up its load, which she captured in her Tupperware container.

She quickly got to her car and pulled out the microscope. She put some of the liquid on a slide and looked through the eyepiece. What she saw stunned her. The small sample of liquid was teeming with sperm cells, and all of them were moving around, their tails rapidly flagellating in the liquid. She looked again to confirm what she saw the first time.

Shocked and relieved, she stood up from the scope and made notes in her binder. She knew she would have to eventually tell Dr. Johnson about this. She was also relieved when she deduced there was no way the plant in her room could get her pregnant.

But, she thought to herself, what if this plant managed to couple with someone? She shuddered at the thought. Fortunately, the plant wasn't in an area that was well-traveled. Someone would probably have to go looking for it, and that didn't seem likely to her. Putting her things away, she headed out to a local Home Depot and got the few items she would need for May and June's visit.

...

Margaret watched the activity on her monitor with interest. Earlier that morning, she had placed some tiny cameras in the park in order to keep watch over the few plants growing in the wild. The Council suggested she perform surveillance on April but warned her not to do anything that would put her in harm's way. She had a feeling the student would come back to the place where she had found the first plant, and she turned out to be right.

She watched as April got her sample and looked at it through her microscope. She knew April was a smart woman nd would probably figure out the possible ramifications of her discovery. As she watched April drive off, she decided it was time to meet with her. Maybe tomorrow...

...

That evening, May and June tapped on April's door, wondering what she had in store for them. They were a bit surprised when April opened the door naked. They walked inside and looked her over before speaking.

"Whoa, girl," May said. "Are you turning into a nudist or something?" April smiled.

"Not quite, but I have to admit, I kinda like it," she said.

"Hey, whatever floats your boat, you know?" June said with a smile. April couldn't help but notice June was checking her out. "So, besides you being naked, what's going on?"

"Come on in," April said. "Check it out," she added, pointing to the center of the room. They looked and saw that April had scooted her furniture back and placed a sheet of thick plastic on the floor. The plant sat in the middle of the sheet and there were three lawn chairs placed close to the plant. "Go ahead and have a seat," April told them. "I've already got the water hot and I'll pour us a cup of tea."

May and June walked over to the plant and looked at it from different angles.

"Has this thing grown or something?" May asked.

"Yes, it has," April said. "What do you think?"

"Well, I'd say it's a real conversation piece," June said. "I can't help but wonder, though, are those... things... real, or are they just for decoration?"

"They're real, trust me," April said. "Why don't you have a little taste?"

"What?" June asked. "Seriously? But what if they're poisonous?"

"They're not," April told her. "Maybe a bit addictive, but not poisonous. Remember, you were ready to suck one out in the woods."

"Yeah," June said. "Well, okay, I guess, if you say it's okay."

"I'd recommend you guys take your clothes off first," April said. "I'd hate to see then get damaged."

"You mean, get naked?" May asked, a bit surprised.

"Oh come on," April said. "We've seen each other naked before. Remember that little thing we did on Spring Break a couple years ago? That was on stage in front of a bunch of screaming guys."

"Yeah, but we were drunk then," May said.

"Yeah, but you still loved doing it," June said. "I'll never forget that. I had the two of you all over me. I tingled for days afterward."

"Well, okay," May said, removing her clothes. June got undressed as well and April folded their clothes neatly and placed them on her table.

"Here, why don't we have some tea," April said, bringing a tray with three cups of tea and a container that had some of the dew she collected. The girls took a sip of the tea.

"That's delicious," June said. "Where did you get that?" April smiled and pointed at the plant.

"From that," she said. "I find it has a nice calming affect. What do you think?"

"It does," May said.

"I agree," June added. "So, what's that in the container?"

"That's some of the dew I've collected," April told her. "It eats through pretty much anything with cotton in it, but it doesn't hurt the skin at all. In fact, it can be quite... stimulating."

"Oh really?" May asked.

"Yeah," April said. "Go ahead, try it. Rub some of into your boobs. I think you'll like it." May tentatively took some on a couple fingers and began massaging it into her breasts and nipples.