All Comments on 'The Plant Pt. 05 - Revelation'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting series!

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Wow!!!! You’re one hell of an author, all these different story lines with their own universes. If you’re of a mind too, it would great in my opinion if you spun out another chapter or two in The Plant. Thanks again for sharing all your works!

ACSpectre1ACSpectre1over 2 years ago

Beautiful as always Saddletramp, Well Done my friend 😊! I want some Gangraviks of my own some of both genders, I'm Pansexual 🌈❀🀘!

Can't wait for more!😍.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I am not enjoying any of this and almost feel as if I am back in college reading through pages of text all designed to keep the bookstore in business. The one positive to one derived for me is the summary of the previous episodes - with a series this long, that is very considerate. Anyway, Great job, Author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES