The Plant Pt. 06 - Ambassador

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To the rest of the world, please know this. We seek only peaceful coexistence. We make no demands, issue no ultimatums. We have already reached out to the United Nations in hopes of establishing diplomatic relations with the world community.

"There will be more to come in the following days and weeks but tonight, I ask only that you join me in celebrating this moment. May Marsook's will be done, and may each of you be blessed in your own special way. Thank you and goodnight," she said.

The room erupted in cheers and everyone, including Greta, stood to applaud Theresa. She smiled, stood, bowed slightly to the audience, then turned and gracefully walked toward Bernie. The two of them paused for a moment as she waved to the people in the room. Then they turned and left.

"Would you care to join us?" Tsod asked Greta. "We're celebrating the announcement in the Queen's office and I hear there are going to be fireworks later tonight."

"That sounds wonderful," she said, following them to the patio outside. "But I really shouldn't stay too long. I don't want to leave Karl by himself with all this going on."

"Of course," Tsod said. "And how are things with Karl?"

"Better than I could ever have imagined," she said. He and Tamsin smiled at that.

"That is wonderful to hear," Tamsin said.

...

Marco and his team watched the streamed announcement in his office. When it was over, he looked at the others to gauge their reaction. None of them were surprised, but they looked concerned.

"Well?" he asked, breaking the ice.

"She carried herself well and got straight to the point," Philip said.

"Yes, indeed," Franklin added.

"Things will never be quite the same, you know," Johann offered.

"No, they won't," Marco said. He turned to Alena. "Any official reaction so far?" She shook her head.

"None yet," she said. "It seems no other outlet covered the announcement. Video has made its way to social media, but it's already being blocked as 'fake news' or for being pornographic." Franklin snorted at that.

"I wonder why?" he asked sarcastically. The others laughed.

"Well, that could work to their advantage in the long run," Marco said. "Perhaps buy them some time. Can you imagine what some countries would do to get hold of their technology?"

"And what was that about 'Marsook' at the end?" Philip asked.

"I have no idea," Marco said. His computer beeped, letting him know he had just received an email. He looked and saw it was from Greta.

"Just got an email from Greta," he told the others as he opened it.

"What's her take?" Philip asked.

"She was there in the room when the announcement was made. Sat next to Tsod and his mate. Says she's going to enjoy some of the fireworks before going home to Karl," Marco said.

"Karl? You mean the plant she had sex with?" Franklin asked. Marco nodded his head.

"Yes, that Karl," he said. "She's rather taken with him."

"Anything else?" Philip asked.

"She said the announcement was very well received. Everyone there is quite excited."

"I can imagine," Alena said. "So, what do we do now?"

"I'll send Tsod and the Queen a communique, congratulate them on the announcement and invite them to officially apply for membership to the United Nations," Marco said.

"And then?" Alena asked.

"We wait," Marco said. The rest remained unsaid.

...

Theresa, Tsod, Margaret, Bernie, Greta and several others stood in Theresa's spacious office in the NSM Capitol building as they toasted the announcement. Greta shook Theresa's hand as she congratulated her on the announcement.

"Thank you, Greta, that means a lot," Theresa said. "Do you think the Secretary-General saw it?"

"I'm certain of it," Greta told her.

"Do you think he'll respond?"

"I'm sure he'll send a communique to you and Tsod," Greta said.

"And then?"

"It's difficult to say. Who knows how the world community will react." Margaret spoke from her console on the other side of the room.

"I've made contact with the Emperor and the High Council," she said. Everyone turned to see the large monitor spring to life. Greta was shocked when she saw the group of high-ranking Gingravik on the screen.

"Ah, Queen Tere, your delicious nude form graces our monitors yet again," the Emperor said.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Theresa said.

"We want to congratulate you on your announcement," the Emperor said. "You should know that the entire Empire caught your performance. You have done us all proud with your work."

"It is my honor to serve, Excellency," she said.

"Yes, of course," the Emperor said in response. "But you do know that the real work is only beginning, I hope."

"Yes, Excellency, I do," Theresa said. "I look forward to any... guidance you may bestow on me."

"You have my full support, Queen Tere," he said. "If there is ever anything you need, all you have to do is ask. You have done much for the Empire and we are grateful."

"Thank you," she said.

"But now, it's time to celebrate!" he said, causing the other Gingravik to shake their branches. "Let the fireworks begin!"

...

More to come...

1...345678