The Planted Seed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The person I was speaking with looked wide eyed at me. I asked her if I said something that shocked her. She looked embarrassed, but spoke up, "I've never seen anyone treat their husband like you do."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like a servant," she answered.

I was actually proud of Donny's behavior so I answered, "It took me a while to train him."

She went from coming across as though she was condemning me to openly expressing her approval for how Donny and I interacted. She admitted, "I envy you. How did you do it? My husband expects me to do everything. He does the lawn, but that's it. We both work. I do all the cooking, cleaning, washing, and looking after the children while he goes out with his buddies or watches television."

I wasn't ready to admit Donny might not be wired like her husband and she might not be wired like me, but I did want to give her some useful advice, "Tell him how you saw Donny treat me. Tell him that's how you want him to treat you. See if he's open to the idea. If he is, come talk to me. We women need to stick together."

Our talk became quite arousing when she lowered her voice and said, "I bet your husband is very attuned to your needs all the time."

Understanding completely what she was implying, I looked her in the eye and said, "Yes, he is. I tell him what I want, how I want it and when I want it."

She answered, "God, I'm so jealous. Sorry. I shouldn't have said that aloud. It's the wine talking."

I told her, "No, it's not and yes you should say it aloud, but to your husband. Think of him more as a pet that needs to be trained."

I left the party happy with my marriage to Donny, feeling very frisky and very in charge. Once we were inside our house I had Donny drop to his knees. He reached under my dress and pulled my panties down then lifted up my dress exposing the lower half off my body. I grabbed his head and pressed his face to my crotch. I was soaking wet and told him so.

As he ate me I told him of my conversation. I asked him if it excited him. I asked him if he liked the way I treated him. I told him I very much liked being in charge. He spurted in his pants as I flooded his face with my vaginal juices.

On shaky legs I said, "Wow, that was intense." He nodded in agreement. I told him I wanted him to fuck me and that's when I discovered he had climaxed in his pants.

"So you enjoyed our talk? Well, we're not done. I hope you can get hard again because I want to ride you."

In those days he didn't need much time to recover between climaxes. We stripped and there on the living room floor I rode him, one hand propping my body up and the other rubbing my kitty. I collapsed on top of him, telling him, "That was almost as good as the first."

We lay there. His penis softened. He ran his hands up and down my back. He asked if my conversation had been real or something I made up to excite him. My head on his chest I answered, "It was real. I didn't purposely do it; it was just reflex. I guess I'm so used to you serving me at home that I didn't think about how it might be perceived in a public setting. My intention wasn't to make a statement or to embarrass you, but to get another glass of wine. Did the men you were talking to say anything because surely they must have noticed?"

He answered, "They razzed me a bit, but it was good natured. I didn't mind."

I continued his train of thought, "Because you liked the way I treated you; you had to have felt a tiny bit humiliated."

He confessed, "I did, but I felt a lot more aroused."

I laughed, "I can tell. So you enjoy being treated in public like a servant? I'll have to keep that in mind from now on."

He hugged me tight and said, "I hope so." There was a brief pause before he continued, "Susie? How come you haven't, you know, disciplined me lately?"

"Well, you haven't done anything to deserve a spanking. In fact, you've been really, really good."

Damn if I couldn't feel Donny's penis coming back to life for a third time that night.

Using my hands and arms for support, I took my head off his chest. My face was now directly over his. I studied his face trying to discern what his question really meant.

I smiled and said, "Don't tell me you liked it."

He looked a bit embarrassed, but he answered me, stuttering which he never does, "Not the last time, but I deserved it."

"Yes you did. I have a confession of my own Donnie. I didn't like the last time either, but the other two times I got super aroused."

He answered, "So did I."

I slid my vulva up and down the length of his very now erect penis.

He groaned. I lowered my mouth to his and we kissed ending with me gently sucking then biting his lower lip.

"I'm not going to spank you tonight, Donnie, but I am going to punish you."

I moved my sex faster and harder against his erection thinking how good it felt and wondering why we hadn't done this before. I warned him not to cum as I wanted to orgasm.

I found the sweet spot, the base of his manhood and began to really rub my clitoris hard against it.

His hands reached out and began to twist and pinch my nipples.

I grunted as I rode him, "Don't even think about cumming. Fuck. I'm so close."

He surprised me by holding off as my ride culminated in a very nice orgasm for me.

He soon figured out spanking was just one of many ways to punish him because within minutes of climaxing I got up and said, "Let's go to bed." In bed, I told him to lay against me. His erection pressed between my buttocks. I told him, "Don't cum." I could feel him squirming against me. I took one of his arms and held it against my chest telling him to go to sleep. I closed my eyes and was out within minutes. He could have disobeyed me, but he didn't choosing instead to have a somewhat fitful sleep the feel of my bottom keeping him erect.

It was the first time I'd purposely denied him an orgasm. When I woke up I asked him if he had. He said he hadn't. I told him, "Good, because I would have been very disappointed in you if you had disobeyed me. Now, why don't you go make breakfast."

It wasn't Mother's Day, but it sure felt like it because he brought me the newspaper along with a cup of coffee. I laid in bed reading the paper and enjoying my cup of coffee while he prepared my meal. He showed up twenty minutes later with a tray. I sat up, the tray on my lap. Normally, I would have thanked him, told him to get his tray, join me for breakfast, but I chose to do something different. I told him, "Donny, you may sit on the floor while I eat."

I could tell by the look on his face he hadn't seen it coming.

"Donny, no talking and take off your pajamas."

My hunch was right; Donny was sporting an erection.

I pretended to read the newspaper and ignore him, but my mind was racing. I was probably more excited than he was. It was empowering to have so much control over another human being, especially when that human being was my husband and his submission was voluntary.

I told him what our plans were for the day which was basically everything I wanted to do. He was always sweet and attentive, more so after I slapped him, but he was doubly so that Sunday. I knew it was going to lead to some very nice orgasms for me, but I hadn't decided if I wanted him to climax. I wondered if it would be too soon remembering he had two climaxes less than twelve hours ago.

The day was great. He showered me with affection. We went to Mass where I daydreamed about Father Jack. I told myself I was sick obsessing over not just another man, but a priest. I told myself I was going to hell. I wondered if Donny would freak if I told him. I decided it could wait, that for now it would be Father's and my secret. He made eye contact with me several times during Mass. I smiled back causing him to smile. I knew he liked me. I could feel the electricity between us, but I seriously doubted it would lead anywhere. He was a priest and I was married. We were off limits to each other.

Mass ended, we made our way out of the church. Father was there to greet us. He shook Donny's hand then greeted me with a warm hug thanking me for the card and gift. He said he loved the shirt and received many complements when he wore it. I told him, You're welcome. I knew you would look good in it because the green complements your brown eyes."

He told me I was sweet taking his eyes off of mine and openly gazing at my breasts. I felt my nipples harden under his stare. It excited me to know he was checking out my body. I wondered if poor Donny had a clue. I looked. He didn't notice because he was too busy talking to another parishioner.

Father asked, "What are you and Donny doing for dinner?"

I told him we were doing nothing.

He invited us to join him. I didn't hesitate to say, "We'd love to."

I felt pulled in two directions. I didn't want to share him with Donny. In fact I wished I had gone to Mass alone. At the same time my weekend with Donny had been unbelievably great and I suspected he'd be thrilled if he knew Father was the one man I'd willingly and eagerly spread my legs for.

I called Donny over and told him Father had graciously invited us to dinner. I knew he had plans to take me to dinner so my changing them to accept dinner with Father was a test. I thought about asking Father to join us for dinner. The idea of Donny paying for Father's meal I found very arousing, but I wanted the intimacy of being in Father's house, spending hours with him in a more relaxed setting. I also saw it as an opportunity to indulge Donny's desire to be treated in public as servant, not husband.

Dinner was great. Father and I did most of the talking making plenty of eye contact with each other.

Donny, eager to publicly display his role, behaved well. He didn't speak unless spoken to and he deferred to Father as often as he did me. Father picked up on our unique dynamic watching as I ordered Donny to refill our glasses or to serve our plates. The real test came after dinner when I thanked Father for the wonderful meal. He suggested we go into the living room and watch television. I told Donny he could join us after he cleaned up the mess from dinner. Father started to protest, but I ended debate telling him Donny likes cleaning up. Donny chimed in assuring Father he wanted to clean up so Father and I could continue our conversation. Father reluctantly agreed telling Donny where everything he needed to wash the dishes was. I told Father Donny would figure it out.

Father and I went into the living room while Donny stayed back and did the dishes.

I felt aroused and it wasn't just from being with Father, but from knowing Donny had to be aroused by my public treatment of him. When he finished, he actually stayed in the kitchen area while Father and I talked. He poked his head in and asked if we needed anything.

Before Father could ask Donny to join us, I asked Father if he wanted a cup of coffee. He said he did. I told Donny I'd like one too. Getting into the spirit of things, Father said there was a cheesecake in the refrigerator and wouldn't mind a piece. I told Donny I'd like one too. The remainder of the evening played out with Father and I in the living room and Donny in the kitchen waiting on us. I learned Father and I shared many interests. I also noticed he looked at me a lot especially if he thought I wasn't looking. It excited me to have him apprise my body.

The real test came at the end of the evening. Donny had cleaned up our dessert dishes. It was getting late, but I didn't want the evening to end. I was really enjoying my time with Father finding myself more and more attracted to him, but I knew I didn't want to wear out my welcome. I looked at my watch, noted the time, and announced we should be leaving. We all stood up. Donny and he exchanged handshakes. He thanked Father for the meal. Father thanked him for cleaning up. I told him it was the least Donny could do. I then tested my newly acquired authority and asked Donny to go start the car. The pretext made sense. It was still warm in the late evening. Donny exited the house leaving Father and I alone.

I stretched drawing attention to my breasts which felt even bigger than normal. My nipples I knew were hard. I hoped he could see just how hard they were. Father stared, but said nothing. I thanked him again for the evening and told him, "I wish I didn't have to go home."

He said, "I wish you didn't either."

He walked me to the door and there on the front porch in full view of Donny he and I exchanged a very long hug. I felt his face nuzzle my hair. My breasts flattened against his chest. My crotch pressed against his. His voice barely above a whisper said something one wouldn't expect from a priest, "You smell and feel so good."

I answered, "I love your hugs."

I hoped he would kiss me right then and there or even better take me back into his house, close the door, and ravish me while Donny sat in the car and waited, but he didn't.

I got in the car. When we got home I rewarded Donny for being so well behaved. After giving me a very good licking I let him fuck me pretending as he thrust in and out of me it was Father Jack.

12