The Play House

Story Info
Wife's fun at a strip club.
1.2k words
3.61
24.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Play House has been south of town on Interstate 29 for maybe 25 years now and I have teased my wife Kathy about us going there most of those years. But we never have. In fact neither have I ever been there either. But I have heard much about the goings on there from strangers and friends. I have even heard friends brag about taking their wife or girlfriends to the Play House and getting them lap dances or even helping to get them up on stage topless or even naked. As I said I have teased my wife Kathy about getting her drunk and naked up on that stage.

My wife is very conservative by nature being raise by very good church going people in the mid west. Her father was a pastor in a Methodist church for nearly thirty years. We have always had a marriage I have been very proud of and our sex life has been ok if not spectacular to say the least.

I found out from a friend that my wife was spending some time with a new person working with her at her nonprofit job. This person told me they had become close friends in the few months he had worked with her. They had lunch each day together and talked the hour long. She had told me she had a friend at work that she was very fond of. I had encouraged her to further this relationship telling her I felt it was very healthy. She had told me he was some years older than we were and he had a new way of looking at almost everything.

Our friend who gave me the heads up about her friendship with the guy told me some about what she knew about him. He had become friends with her at another place they had both worked at a few years earlier.

"Brad he has a very unusual way of looking at everything and he is very smooth with his ideas. I liked how he looked at things and his wife is totally on board with it all too. They have an honest very open relationship. They love each other unconditionally with in a completely open marriage. They look at life as a huge gift and try to enjoy everyone they know and like. They even try very hard to become friends with people they don't care for.

They make friends easily and impress new friends with the honest open people they really are. She told me she slowly became almost under his control. She had lunch with him and his wife. She in turn encouraged her to become even closer to her husband. Which she did.

When the topic of sex finally came up it was a nonfactor. His wife openly said she had no concern if she had sex with her husband. His wife openly told her she currently was enjoying sex with 3 different men regularly at the time. And her husband encouraged her to just enjoy herself. She actually told my friend that her husband had watched her enjoy sex with all three of these men.

I finally ask her where it had finally gone for her with my wife's new friend?

She looked me in the eye and said she had a very open 2 year long running affair with the guy. And that she had finally told her own husband about him as her friend. And as this opened up slowly and she shared more and more her husband finally ask if she was intimate with this man. And she did admit she was. He simply told her he felt she was a more complete person now and he gave her his permission to continue the affair. They went out together a few times and her husband was soon engaged in sex with his wife too.

I finally ask her how it ended? Her reply shocked me.

"Well I guess it really hasn't. My husband still has sex with his wife several times a month. When she has the time. She is very busy a lot of the time. And I introduce him to other wives he wants to enjoy a relationship with. I help him with this. I the progress with these women. I am who introduced Kathy to Robert and I am helping him with their relationship. I now am helping you understand this is not a threat to your marriage and that it will in the long run make Kathy a much better wife for you. In the next month or two I will help them into the first time they become lovers. And to help you be find when she does become his lover. I have helped him with 16 wives now not counting Kathy yet. Eight where we worked before and 8 who work here now."

"So you think this guy will have my Kathy in bed in less than two months?"

"Robert is 16 for 16 in the past 3 years. And unless you forbid Kathy from his friendship he will get his number 17 too."

Sara Mclord and I have been friends since she came to work here two years ago. She is 47 and very pretty with a better than average body.

"Sara do you still fuck him?"

"Yes I do Brad. Not like I did at first nor as much as I would like. His wife is white and they have 3 kids. She is barely over thirty and she is beautiful."

I was surprised for the first time. I understood that Robert is a black man and part of his play was about racial stuff. And he used it to an advantage.

"So you want me to let them go ahead with their friendship for a while?"

"Yes see where it goes and see if it seems to make her a better person?"

Sara and I talked every day and she encouraged it to continue. Several weeks passed and nothing was said about how far his objective was from the ending. I let the time go on and I finally had to ask Sara how near she felt his objective was away?

"Brad I figured you were watching Kathy and keeping track?"

"What do you mean keeping track?"

"Well Robert has already begun with Kathy."

"What do you mean he has already begun with Kathy? You mean he has fucked my wife already?"

"Oh yes, Brad nearly two weeks ago, now. He has been with her lots of times now. Tonight is her fun night at the Playhouse."

"The playhouse? What has it to do with anything?"

"Have you ever teased Kathy about the Playhouse, lap dances or Dancing on stage there?"

"Yes, sure lots of times."

"Well tonight is Kathy's night to do it. She'll dance naked on stage for everybody and then she will do lap dances in the back room."

"The back room is where the girls let the guys fuck them isn't it?"

"Yes it is. I have done it twice for Robert and really enjoyed it. In fact my husband watched the second time and he loved it. Robert brings in a bunch of his friends and she will lap dance them."

"And how many lap dances will she do?"

"Robert told me that Kathy is ready so maybe 3 hours of them?"

"Three hours? How many lap dances is that"

"It is a lot of them I know that for sure."

So I had fell asleep and had let Robert get to Kathy. Or maybe I had just wanted him to?