The Playboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Javier goes to see Leni to ask a favor, but she also has one.
11.6k words
4.9
2.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javier let out a groan as the first thing he felt while waking up was a warm and soft sensation all over his crotch. Cracking his eyes open, he craned his head forward and almost gasped in surprise when he saw a lump of blond hair bobbing above his lower half.

It was Lori giving him a blowjob, merrily slurping on his morning wood. "L-Lori?" Javier said before letting out a moan as she sucked on his mushroom tip.

"Oh, you're awake. Morning, Javiercito." Lori giggled as she pecked on the tip of his engorged cock.

"Did you have to wake me up like this? Not that I'm complaining, but... Aaahhh." Javier trailed off into a grunt as Lori pumped her hand up and down his spit-coated shaft.

"Well, I just thought we could do a quickie together before we have a busy day." Lori said, crawling up to him and straddled around his waist, as she inched her face close to his. "Unless you want me to stop." She stuck her tongue playfully at him.

Javier let out a snort as he slid his hands along her voluptuous waist and reached her top-tier ass before groping on them, earning a short moan of approval of his new girlfriend. "And leave me blue-balled for the rest of the day after this? Not a chance, mi amor."

Lori licked her lips slowly with a depraved look in her half-lidded eyes. "Then what are you waiting for? Come on and put your cock inside me."

With a smirk spreading across his face, Javier reached his member and held it up as Lori positioned herself directly above it. From the look of it, Lori didn't seem to keep herself waiting. She did wake him up by sucking on his dick, after all. "Wow. That's nice of you to wait for me." Lori said with a mischievous grin on her lewd face.

"Which is more than I can say for you. But it was a nice wake-up call." Javier said as Lori set her legs near his well-toned body.

"Okay. Here I... go!" Lori wasted no time slamming her delicate womanhood into his meat rod. As a result, Lori ended up moaning loudly with a big grin on her face. "Oh, fuck! It feels too good!"

Lori began to bounce herself up and down on his cock, fondling her own breasts as she continued. As she rode on him, all Javier could do was stare at the beautiful blonde bouncing on top of him. The sight of her jumping up and down and stroking her globes was a sight that he'd never get tired of seeing.

"Oh God! Hhaah! This is amazing!" He said before letting out another short moan of carnal joy.

Lori grew a lecherous smile before looking down at him. "That makes me... so happy to... to hear that..." She panted with each thrust as she squeezed her supple tits, pinching her erect, fluffy, pink nipples.

Lori practically squealed like the pig she is as she slammed her ass repeatedly on Javier's pelvis. She was even starting to sweat from the overflow of sexual stamina flowing through her whole body! However, Javier wanted to have some fun of his own, too. He stared at Lori long enough to crave more of her.

His hands groped her ass again, feeling it wobble from her impact on his pelvis. However, after a few seconds, Javier slapped them like he was giving her tuchus a high-five. Lori almost screamed from the additional libido he gave her, but it came out as a startled grunt of ecstasy.

"Ahh! Oh, yeah... Whatever you're doing back there, don't you dare stop! I want you to spank my naughty ass more...!" She screamed in pleasure as she bit her bottom lip.

After feeling her delightful ass-cheeks in his grasp, who was he to refuse a request from such a beautiful girl? "You don't need to tell me twice!" Javier said as he kept slapping her wobbly ass harder, not enough to hurt, but enough to leave an impact.

"AHH! Oh, fuck! Oh yeah...!" Lori enjoyed it so much, as she moved herself faster and faster on his penis, the sweet stench of unbridled sex overflowing through her body.

Javier smelled once he sniffed that unrelenting scent and thrust himself in equilibrium. The walls clenching around his cock made it easier for him to go just as wild as his lover. "Oh, fffffffuck! I think I'll cum, Lori!"

"Do it! Cum all the way inside me, Javiercito! My body's yours for the taking!" She exclaimed in ecstasy before slamming her lips into his. From there, they rubbed each other's bodies, as if trying to light a fire with their sweat as they twirled their tongues together.

Moaning into their mouths, Lori and Javier almost sounded like animals in heat. The very idea turned them on as Javier squeezed Lori's bottom as he helped her slam down harder on him. They kept up the pace for only ten seconds before he reached his climax.

Javier moaned deeply into Lori as he released an impressive amount of his white spunk into her chamber. In turn, Lori moaned herself, feeling the buildup of his warm seed inside her walls. They kept their mouths inside each other for a minute, the minute of which they spent trailing their tongues all over each other.

Javier and Lori's oral organs were practically fighting for dominance as they laced their saliva all over themselves. After a short while, they broke the kiss, but their tongues still wrestled with each other as Lori and Javier panted their breaths heavily. They could smell each other's hot breath as they swirled their tongues around, mixing their tastes together... However, after a moment, they disconnected their tongues, leaving a trail of saliva between them.

"Once again, you didn't disappoint." Lori smiled brightly as she cupped his face.

Javier grinned at her as he roamed his hands up to her sides. "Who said I was done, Lori?" Javier said as Lori looked at him, confused by where he was going. Then, he sat up straight before he roamed up to her sides, feeling every inch of her body.

"Huh? What are... you... ahhhhh..." Lori would've asked what he had in mind, but the warmth of his hands roaming her body made her mind go numb with pleasure. Javier used the opportunity to ease her down to the bed, grabbing hold of her legs and putting them down as her feet hung up in the air.

"I think we've got time for one more quickie." Javier said with a dashing smile. Lori couldn't resist this chance. She bore a slutty smile as she nodded.

"You won't get any complaints from me. My body is yours..." Lori couldn't finish her sentence when Javier thrusted into her. She let out a small scream as she felt her cervix being penetrated straight away. Her body spasmed uncontrollably as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she stuck out her tongue. Then, he began to thrust harder and harder into Lori. The more he slid his phallus into her sacred garden, the more Lori lost her mind.

"Oh, ffffuuuuuuucccckkkkk..." Lori moaned with ecstasy as Javier hammered his manhood into her entrance. She even started laughing in a haze of sex.

"Lori... you're too good at this, you know that?" Javier moaned while feeling the familiar pressure building up in his length. "Fuck... just looking at your naughty face... makes me wanna cum!" He said as he groped her large tits and wobbled them around.

"Do it, then. I want more of your warm cock seed in my womb..." Lori began to pant crazily as she began wrapping her legs around his waist, trying to push him deeper inside her.

In a matter of minutes, Javier went balls deep into her cavern and found his release again, the both of them moaning softly as his sperm flooded Lori's womb like it was a water balloon. The filling was so intense that his semen already leaked out and dripped on the bed sheets. Javier leaned closer to Lori and kissed her on the lips again.

Javier pushed his tongue past hers, catching the Loud girl by surprise, but she moaned blissfully as she felt his tongue poking and prodding every inch of her mouth. She returned the favor by sliding her own tongue past his lips, which caught him by surprise until he welcomed it and moaned into her mouth in return.

Both lovers twirled their tongues together while exploring each one another's oral holes. Unfortunately, their lack of oxygen prevented them from relishing the moment any longer. They parted their lips and left another trail of saliva, which dangled in-between them.

"So... feel ready to go?" Javier asked, wiping his saliva from his face as Lori stared breathlessly at her lover.

"Yeah. I think I'm ready now." Lori nodded to him with a warm smile.

****

After they took a shower together and got dressed, Javier went to the living room and checked his luggage while Lori was making some coffee. Javier rummaged through his clothing until he found his pair of long tights he uses for his wrestling matches, but the moment he picked it up, he noticed a gaping hole in it.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me." Javier groaned with his fingers poking through the hole.

"What's wrong?" Lori said as she came out of the kitchen with a mug of coffee in her hand.

"My wrestling tights are ruined. I have a match this weekend and I can't just wear this like that! How the hell could this happen?" Javier pulled his hair out of frustration, feeling like his bad luck didn't end ever since he got evicted from his apartment..

"Hey, come on, it's no big deal. You could just sew it up and there you go, problem solved." Lori replied with a snap of her fingers.

"I don't know how to sew, Lori. Can you do it with a hole like this?" Javier asked as he showed the damage of his suit.

"Hmmm, no, I don't think I can. But do you know who knows how to fix that problem? Leni! She's a professional fashionista! I'm sure she can help you with that!" Lori replied with a smile.

"Really? Huh, sounds like a very good idea." Javier said, finally feeling more relief the moment Lori gave him a solution. He approached his girlfriend before he swung his arm around her lower back, bringing her closer to him. "You don't know how much I'm grateful for you. What would I ever do without you?" He said soothingly.

"Oh my, I'm afraid this is not the right time, I have to go to my office in five minutes." Lori replied in amusement.

"Can't I have a little kiss at least?" He responded slyly, but he didn't even need Lori's permission when he pecked on her lips.

"Sheesh, you're so hopeless, my love." Lori giggled before she embraced him and they both shared a deep, passionate kiss.

Suddenly, the main door was slammed open that startled the lovers and then an unwanted visitor burst into the apartment. "Hey, sis! I really need your help with your-" She stopped mid-sentence the moment she saw Lori and a stranger kissing before breaking away.

"Duuhh... I..." Javier couldn't say anything as he was utterly embarrassed for getting caught.

"Luna! How many times did I tell you to knock the goddamn door before entering!" Lori snapped, feeling very upset that their moment was rudely interrupted.

Luna Loud, the third oldest sister of the family, was a beautiful young woman around the same age as Javier, with freckles on her cheeks and light purple eyeshadow. She had slightly long brown hair styled into a pixie cut with lavender-dyed ends at the tips of her hair.

Time has done wonders for Luna, as it has given her a sexy, well-developed body that she's been able to maintain. Her breasts were large and were almost barely contained by her light purple, off-shoulder crop top that exposed much of her cleavage. Her tight pale dark green pants showed off her wide hips, almost as big as her rump, with a rocker black belt with silver pieces around the buckle. On her wrists were spiked bracelets, and around her neck was a spiked collar.

"Um... Did I interrupt with something?" The rocker girl asked, failing to pretend like she saw nothing.

"Damn right you did!" Lori shouted with her bared teeth, but then she took a deep breath to calm herself down. "Nevermind, Luna, I believe you already heard about our new neighbor. This is Javier and he'll be staying with us from now on." She introduced him.

"Hey." Javier said with a nervous smile as he approached her.

"Oh, so that's you! Mom and the other sisters told me about it last night, it's nice to meet you, mate!" Luna said with a thick accent as she extended her hand for a handshake.

"Likewise, are you British?" Javier inquired as he accepted the gesture, though he made sure to keep his eyes straight to her face instead of her huge breasts.

"No, she just likes to act like one. And I thought that was just her phase." Lori replied while shaking her head. "Anyway, is there a reason why you almost knocked down the door and burst into my apartment?"

"Sorry sis, force of habit." Luna chuckled with a shrug. "But hey, I'm happy to see you have a new boyfriend! I can see he's the type of guy who could heal your aching, breaking heart." Luna said with a teasing tone as she eyed the young man who averted her gaze with a chuckle.

"Please, don't tell my sisters about this, I'm still not ready for them to know about it." Lori warned, feeling apprehensive that Luna would start gossiping to all the other sisters.

"Don't worry sis, my lips are sealed." Luna replied while making a gesture of zipping her lips, though Lori couldn't be sure if she's being serious or she's crossing her fingers behind her back.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go. It was nice meeting you, Luna." Javier said before he approached the door with his wrestling attire in his hand.

"See you later, mate. And hey, you're one lucky bastard to have Lori as your girl!" The rocker girl responded with a laugh.

"Luna, I swear to God!" Lori shouted with her face flushing in deep red.

Javier just stepped out of the apartment and made his way down the hall until he reached the next door and knocked it. A part of him felt a little excited to meet Leni again, though he also felt guilty for making her sad when he left. Of course, she already forgave him after all these years without seeing each other, but he thought he would try to make it up to her at least.

The door was opened and he was welcomed by the beautiful and brightened face of sweet Leni Loud, who just grew a radiant, big smile the moment she met him face to face.

"Javier!" Leni exclaimed before she tackled him for a hug, almost knocking him off his feet.

"H-Hey, Leni." Javier chuckled as he returned the hug as he stumbled before keeping his footing.

"Oh my gosh, I'm, like, so glad you just came by! I'm looking for someone who can help me!" Leni said before pulling Javier inside her apartment.

"Oh yeah, what do you need?" Javier asked the sweet young woman as she led him to the living room.

"Okay, I just got myself ready for a new photo session, but I just got a text message from my photographer and told me he got sick! I don't have someone who can take me pictures and the agency needs those by the end of the week! Please Javier, you have to help me!" Leni begged with her hands clasped, giving Javier her cute puppy-dog eyes.

"Well... I'm not much of a photographer myself, but I guess I can try." Javier said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Eeeee! Thank you, Javier!" Leni jumped into his arms and pecked on his cheek. "Wait here, I'll put my swimsuit on and bring you the camera! It won't take too long!" She then went to a room down the hall in a haste and closed the door.

Javier was left standing while rubbing the spot of his face she just kissed for a second time. He couldn't help but smile at how much affection Leni has for him, though he wondered if that meant Leni has a crush on him. "Wait... Did she say a swimsuit?" He blinked the moment he just remembered the little detail of what she said.

As he was waiting for Leni, he decided to sit on the couch and read a modeling magazine that was on the coffee table. It's not like he's into fashion, but what caught his attention was that Leni was on the front page, dressed in a tight-fitting sweater while doing a somewhat provocative pose. Lori mentioned she was a professional fashionista, but she didn't mention that Leni was also a supermodel.

Sure he missed a lot, he thought. But before he could take a look at the magazine, he heard a door getting open before his head turned sideways and saw Leni was now wearing a robe.

"Okay, I'm back! We can do this right here. Here, take this!" She handed him a camera.

"Alright, I'm still not sure if I can do it, but I'll..." He trailed off when Leni untied her robe and slid it off before him.

Leni was wearing a golden halter one-piece swimsuit that showed off her gorgeous body. The bathing suit had a large O-shaped opening that went down to her stomach and exposed a ton of cleavage. It was barely able to contain Leni's large breasts as it looped around her neck, with the sides of her breasts sticking out of the sides. Her delicious thighs were on full display, with her womanhood covered by the V-Shape bottom of the suit. In the back, hidden by her long, her back was completely exposed, with the tight swimsuit covering as much of her ass as it could.

"How do I look, Javier?" Leni asked with an innocent tone.

"Bah... Bah... Bah..." Javier only babbled dumbfoundedly with his cheeks burning. Faced with such a finely-toned body like hers, he couldn't find the words to answer Leni.

"Are you okay?" The loud girl asked, confused by his stutters. Eventually, though, he was able to make a recovery and blurted out the first word that came to his mind.

"Bah... Bombastic! Yeah. That's it." Javier finally said, trying to cover up his befuddled expression.

"Oh, thanks, Javier! It really means a lot that you think so!" Leni said with a face beamed with a smile, happy to hear his compliment and ever-oblivious to his momentary off color behavior.

Javier drew a breath of relief to himself, grateful he wasn't caught for his brief pause. "So, uh, how do I do this?" Javier asked as he eyed at the camera with uncertainty.

Leni smiled at him fondly. "That's easy. I'll do a pose, and when I say ready, just take a quick pic!" Leni suggested.

Javier felt it was pretty straightforward for him. It would help make the picture-taking a lot easier for him. He at least knew how to take pictures. "Alright, I guess that's easy enough." He got the camera ready, holding it up to his face. "Ready when you are, Leni."

Leni beamed as she got herself into position. She sat down on the floor in front of the couch and stretched her legs out, showing off her perfect piggies in front of him.

Javier looked up, trying to resist the urge to ogle them, but his attempt only made it worse. He ended up staring at Leni's tautly round teats as she stuck her chest out while leaning back.

"Okay, I'm ready." Leni spoke with a cheerful voice before forming a smile, unaware that Javier was staring at her humongous breasts. It was only for a brief second before Javier snapped out of it and took a picture with the camera.

"Got it!" Javier replied with a hint of hesitation. Fortunately, it was small enough that Leni didn't notice.

However, Leni wasn't finished yet as she moved her body to a different pose, sitting up from the floor before leaning near the couch, placing her hands on her knees as she gave the camera a perky smile. "Ready yet?" Leni asked, leaving Javier uncertain if she was trying to arouse him on purpose. But as tempted as he was, the young man simply held onto the camera and... CLICK! He snapped the picture with Leni smiling at him.

"Got it, Leni." Javier answered with a gulp, however awkward it was. In some way or another, this kind of thing was starting to sound exciting for him, but he couldn't let Leni see that. For all he knew, Leni would think he's a pervert for having that goofy grin on his face over her body! Sadly for him, it was not over yet. Leni climbed up to the couch and leaned her back onto the seat, stretching her arms to the back of the couch as she giggled before looking at the cameraboy.

"I'm ready, Javier." Leni spoke with a warm look upon her face. Javier couldn't deny how cute Leni looked in a pose like this, especially in her swimsuit. The camera hid it well, but he was drooling over her shapely body. He managed to stop himself however, trying to bolster his resistance to temptation before he went on with taking a picture. But this time, he didn't stop at just one. He ended up taking two of them.