The Playboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gosh, Javiercito! You're such a beast! I love this! I love you! I love you, Javiercito!" Leni squealed with tears of happiness welling up in her eyes. She locked her arms around his shoulders and her legs spread apart with her toes curling.

Feeling his heart skipping a beat, Javier removed himself from Leni's neck and turned his gaze back to her, pressing his forehead against hers as they embraced. "I love you too, Leni! From now on, I'll take good care of you and Lori! I promise!" He confessed before crashing his lips into hers, shoving her tongue back into her mouth as they both made out in such a sloppy way.

From that moment, Javier continued to plow her, stroking her tongue with his own all the while. The duo were practically regressing into sex-driven animals, craving nothing but each other's bodies. As Javier pounded into her already battered entrance, he and Leni pulled themselves away just enough to leave their still-tethered tongues exposed to the air, moaning wildly from the sensation they were each giving the other.

Javier smacked his balls on Leni's ass like a rapid-fire machine gun, feeling himself rising higher and higher that his climax surfaced once more. But the young man was so enthralled by Leni's tight walls to even think of warning her about it. And even if he had, he knew Leni would want him to flood her womb again. At the same time, Leni felt herself reaching her own climax, pushing herself faster and deeper into Javier's cock to speed up both of their releases much faster. And finally, with one last thrust, Javier and Leni moaned with open mouths, their tongues pulling each other as Javier fired one last load into her just as Leni soaked her lover's stiff organ in her own juices.

The load this time held so much of his seed that despite his big manhood blocking the entrance, most of it leaked out along with Leni's juices as their moans died down and they pulled their tongues away from each other, leaving a trail of saliva between them. Now out of stamina and breath, he laid down next to Leni while looking up at the ceiling. His new lover clung herself to him, resting her head against the crook of his neck as she gave him a small, gentle smile on her face.

Smiling back at her, Javier held her closer to him and they both dozed off while naked on the carpet. One thought lingered in his mind, wondering if this kind of relationship with Lori and Leni would be healthy. But he can't deny that he never felt so happier than he ever was for a while.

Meanwhile, Lori was sitting at the office by herself. Her office had light blue for the walls, and her desk was made of wood-carved, polished mahogany. On top of said desk was naturally her computer. Being the manager of the spa, Lori was busy working on it, filling out the spreadsheet of all the clients and their expected appointments. It wasn't anything she's not used to, but it can be mundane at times...

****

"Geez... I can't believe being a manager means I have to do this kind of crap," Lori bemoaned to herself as she typed away. "When does anything exciting happen with these things?" Just then, Lori felt a vibration on her leg. She knew it must be her phone ringing.

"Huh? What's this?" Lori pondered for herself as she dug her hand into her pocket to get her phone out. The first thing she saw besides her phone telling the time was a notification, telling her Leni sent an attachment to her.

"Hmm? What do you have for me, Leni?" Lori asked. She tapped her thumb on the notification to find out for herself. But the instant she did, her eyes went wide. Leni had sent her a picture of herself and Javier both naked together, the latter looking quite puzzled at the time Leni took the picture. The moment she saw that picture, Lori showed shock and surprise all over her face. One would assume outrage would follow next, but a rather lewd smile comes across her face before she spoke to herself.

"I'm so proud of you, Leni~" Lori responded before she texted back to Leni herself. It was certainly more interesting to do than to work on spreadsheets. When she finished typing it, Lori sent the text which responded with, "Let's do it together next time." with a smirk and drooling emojis. She had no clue how it came to happen, but one thing was certain: she was already looking forward to going back home.