The Playboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it, Leni!" Javier responded, struggling to contain himself from seeing her amazing temple show off its beauty. Leni flashed a small grin as she flipped herself around, placing her hands on the couch's seat and sticking her bottom out towards him!

Javier's heart was beating like a jackhammer, seeing her supple haunches wobbling in front of him. He wondered how it could be possible that her breech could look so captivating even when under the confines of her skinny swimsuit.

Pushed to the limit of his perseverance, Javier snapped another two pictures of her position, stopping himself from ogling her and taking any more pictures of her. He was hoping Leni wouldn't go to another pose and ask him to take another picture at this point; he wasn't sure his sanity could take it, especially since he and Lori just got together!

"Okay, Javier, we're all done." Leni reassured before she went to put her robe back on, giving Javier relief over the news.

"Hope I was very helpful." Javier said as he handed her the camera so she could see the pictures.

"They look perfect! Thank you so much, Javier! If there's anything I can repay you for your kindness, I will totes do it!" Leni said with a bright smile before she hugged him.

Javier tried his best to not focus on the sensation of her squishing breasts pressing against his chest. "Well... There's only one thing you could do for me." He pushed her away gently before he picked his ripped tights he left on the coffee table. "I have a match this weekend, but my pants just got a hole in it and it needs some patch work. Think you can help me with that?"

"Oh. My. God. What a mess!" Leni exclaimed before snatching the tights from Javier.

"Yeah, I know. But Lori told me you'll-"

"Just look at it! It looks so outdated! I don't know who made these for you but I bet someone doesn't even know anything about fashion!" Leni continued while holding his attire with her fingers, looking at it in disgust.

"Huh?" Javier blinked, barely reacting to the unexpected words from her.

"I can't allow you to be seen in this horrible attire!" Leni then threw the torn pants into the trash can.

"H-Hey! Those are my only pair!" Javier said indignantly as he pulled it out of the trash can.

"Not anymore, I know just the thing that's gonna make you look stunning!" Leni continued with a hint of excitement.

"Wait, are you gonna make a new pair for me?" Javier said dumbfoundedly. "T-That wouldn't be necessary. I really don't want to give you trouble for that."

"Oh, don't be silly! Maybe you think it's not a big deal, and I don't know too much about your career, but even people like you could use someone who has some fashion sense, and you have this girl!" The sweet girl proclaimed with a prideful voice.

"I... I guess I would like to see what you can do, but are you sure you know what kind of attire I need?" Javier inquired with a quirked eyebrow.

"Of course! It needs to be bold, cunning, yet charming! Tell you what, come back this afternoon and your new dress will be ready!" Leni said as she put her robe back on.

Javier rubbed his chin while thinking about her offer, while he admitted that sometimes Leni was always considered a naive and sometimes clumsy person, she has her own ways to prove she's smarter than she seemed, especially regarding her talent. Sure, he was still unsure if she could make a decent wrestling attire, but on the other hand he's aware he can't be too sure unless he could see it for himself.

"Alright, I'll give you a chance. But remember, my uniform has to be made of spandex." Javier gave a word of advice.

"You got it, darling!" Leni said with a wink. "Oh, but before you go, I need to measure your size!" She then went to another room in a hurry before coming back with a measuring tape.

"Yeah, of course." Javier nodded in understanding as he stood with his arms extended.

"Not so fast, I'm gonna need you to take off your pants first." Leni said with a polite smile.

"Wait, what?!" Javier's eyes widened in shock.

"Yeah, it's necessary for you to not wear anything in order to get your size right. Don´t worry, you're not the first customer who felt uncomfortable with this." Leni replied with a giggle.

"A-Are you sure you don't mind?" Javier asked nervously, it was not about the idea of undressing in front of Leni, more like allowing Leni to have physical contact with his body.

"Of course not! That's just part of my job." Leni winked at him.

Realizing there was no point to argue, Javier sighed in resignation. "Alright, here goes b..." He then started pulling down his pants, feeling quite anxious about where things were headed. The only thing that didn't make him totally stunted was that he at least had his shirt on.

"Oh, and can you take off the shirt, too?" Leni asked with sincerity. Though, it did nothing to help Javier's anxiety.

He began to sweat, feeling his body heating up like he's been standing out in the sun for too long. Regardless, he had to do it, or he might never get it over with. He reluctantly lifted the shirt off of his body, revealing his finely toned abs and biceps.

Leni was blushing from the sight of his well-developed muscles, but she shook herself out of it in order to keep her composure and be professional.

"Okay. Let's get a good look at you." Leni spoke with confidence, certain that she can find something that could work for the boxer. But when she got down on her knees, Javier became more anxious than ever. In fact, he was praying to himself that she wouldn't notice him thinking of what she would do to him.

That was when Leni noticed a slight bulge in his pants. She put a finger to her mouth in curiosity, wondering if the new pants would accommodate that. To be certain, Leni pushed her finger on the bulge.

"Aahh!" A gasp was let out by Javier as he flinched. At the same time, Leni noticed the look on his face, but the instant she did, she also noticed the bulge ended up getting bigger! "L-Leni! What do you think you're doing?!"

Her eyes widened after realizing what she just had done before letting out a gasp. "Oh God! I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed apologetically before standing up.

"I thought you said you were gonna measure my size!" Javier shouted with his hands covering his groin. He can't deny, it felt good just by feeling Leni's touch, but that happened at the very wrong moment. "I-I was! I wasn't trying to-- you know...!" Leni panicked as a massive blush started to come over her face.

"Then why did you?!" Javier snapped back, still overcome with shock that it happened the way it did. "I don't know!" Leni shouted in her own alarm. Javier tried to take a deep breath to let himself calm down, but it was proving very difficult with his relationship in mind.

"Do you have any idea what could happen if Lori was here at this moment?!" Javier shouted initially, but he stopped himself once he remembered Lori didn't want her sisters to know about it yet. He ended up letting out a heavy and exasperated grunt. He didn't want to make the situation any worse than it already is.

Leni caught on to that and got some idea what went down. "Did you... have sex with Lori?" Leni asked, sending Javier into another fit of shock.

"How do you know about that?!" Javier reeled back, shaken that Leni got the picture so soon.

"Actually, I kinda knew about it all along..." Leni admitted with a pensive look on her face. "I heard some noises last night. And I had a feeling it was you and Lori."

Javier put his hands on his head and groaned loudly. He didn't know what was going to happen now. If he'd known that Leni would've been listening in, he would've at least tried to keep it quiet. But even then, it would've been too little, too late. Leni was bound to tell the other sisters about their relationship. And Lori is going to be up in the doghouse for sure!

"Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap! What am I gonna do!" Javier went into full-on panic mode, unable to figure it out how he'd be able to explain it all.

"It's okay Javier... I won't tell anyone." Leni reassured him.

"Really? Oh thank god..." Javier said with a sigh of relief. But it didn't take long for him to notice the forlorn look on Leni's face. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, feeling like he might've been responsible for it.

"I... I knew you had a crush on Lori. But, to tell you the truth... I had feelings for you, too." Leni answered sadly, leaving Javier stunned. He wasn't expecting to hear that out of her.

"Wait, really?" Javier asked, dumbfounded by this information.

"Yeah. I just-- I feel like such a coward that I never said this to you before. Even right now, I felt like if I did, you never would've had to leave Royal Woods in the first place, and--" Leni stopped herself, as if feeling worse with every word that came out of her mouth. "You know what? Never mind. It probably doesn't make any sense, anyway..."

Javier saw the look on her face. He did not know that he had that big an impact on her, too. What surprised him even more was how much she was just like him. His face softened as he knew what Leni might go through her mind right now, and the best way he could come up for an answer

Leni turned and was about to walk away, only for Javier to reach for her hand.

"Actually, Leni, it does." Javier spoke softly, getting Leni's attention. "I know what that's like, trying to let someone you love be with someone they love. But it's not really your fault. The important thing is... I'm just really happy to see my friend again."

Leni saw the warmth and sincerity on Javier's face. She turned her head away, but she kept her smile. "You know... I still have those feelings for you. And, if it's okay... I want to be more than your friend."

Javier's face began to blush madly. It was nice to know that she wouldn't be telling anyone, but with Lori in the mix, he's not quite certain how it could possibly work. "Well, I... I don't know... how do you think Lori would feel about this?" Javier cautiously inquired, trying to prevent Leni from getting the wrong idea.

"I don't think she'd mind." Leni responded with an oddly mixed smile of innocence and salacity. "Lori never did mind to share~" Leni crooned as she moved her body closer to his bulge and rubbed herself on it. Javier's face blushed redder than before that he's looking more like a tomato! For a while, he was surprised, but the more the wild thought of two girls being with him lingered in his mind, the more excited Javier got.

Suddenly, Leni started to kiss him on the lips, catching Javier by surprise for a moment. But as he felt her lips, he returned the kiss, merging his tongue with hers. He couldn't believe how amazing she tasted. While they kissed, however, Javier slid his hands into her robe and parted the soft fabric away from her skin, letting it fall onto the floor. Then, he roamed them along her waist and placed his hands directly on her bubbly ass, digging through her bikini to do it.

Leni moaned deep into Javier, swirling her tongue around his and relishing the flavor. She enjoyed it so much, Leni pulled herself closer to Javier as she wrapped her arms around his sides and hugged him, rubbing her boobs on his chest and her crotch on the bulge in his underwear, making him moan along with her. The two pulled their kiss apart, but only to expose their tongues to the air as they moaned loudly, breathing hot air all over each other.

They could've kissed forever if they could. But their short oxygen supply wouldn't let them. After a couple of minutes, Leni and Javier broke the kiss, letting their tongues hang out in the air as a thin trail of saliva was left behind. Leni had an especially lustful look on her face. Something told Javier it wasn't the end of it, and he was looking forward to it...

Suddenly, Leni started kissing him again, but this time with more pressure than before. Her tongue pushed itself past Javier's, making him moan louder while her tongue explored every nook and cranny of his mouth. During the heat of the moment, Leni pushed Javier to the couch and got on top of him.

While she reveled in Javier's mouth, Leni began to grind against Javier's bulge, practically humping on it as she roamed her hands all over his muscles. Enjoying the sensation Leni was granting him, Javier squeezed his hands harder on Leni's asscheeks, making her moan louder into him as well as humping herself harder on him.

The repeated movement stirred something in his bulge, making it grow bigger and bigger. Before Javier knew it, the top of it was an inch past the top of his underwear! Leni and Javier stopped the kiss just in time, their tongues hanging out of their mouths again as they panted for breath.

Leni noticed the bulge and giggled to herself. "I wonder how big your dick really is~" She pondered aloud as she reached for the cloth's waistlines along the bulge.

Without hesitation, Leni pulled down on his underwear, stripping it completely off of his now naked body and setting free the large, fully erected, 10-inch meat rod from its polyester prison.

Leni stared at it in surprise, and desire as she saw blood pumping through its very veins. "Oh my... you're really a big boy, aren't you, darling~?" Leni smiled at the pulsating penis, wanting to enjoy it for herself.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Leni? It's okay if you don't wanna." Javier said, trying to assure her he wouldn't try to force her.

Leni looked up and blinked at his question. "Y-Yes! I can do it!" Even though she was a little hesitant at first, she was more determined to go on.

Biting her bottom lip, she brought her hand closer to his manhood slowly and then fully grasped it, though she could barely grab a hold of it. All of a sudden, Leni almost let out a gasp when she felt the veins of his thick pipe throbbing on her palm. Even though it's not the first time she saw a penis, this one looked more lively than she imagined.

She gulped nervously as she tried to hold her confidence, and then she started rubbing the shaft back and forth, slowly and delicately that drew some quiet moans from her crush. Suddenly, a small dollop of precum sat on the tip of his bulbous head and was about to trail down before her eyes.

Remembering what Lori taught her what to do with that, Leni parted her lips and inched closer to the cockhead until her lips wrapped around the glands, giving them a peck. Her tongue trailed up the slit to try the very first sample of his gooey cream.

"Aahh! L-Leni!" Javier moaned while fidgeting in his seat at the time he felt her soft lips touching his glans. "D-Do it again!"

Leni blinked before looking at him, undoubtedly puzzled to hear such a suggestion. Nevertheless, she let out a cute giggle before pecking on the bulbous tip again and again, eliciting more moans of pleasure for Javier. She proceeded to plant more kisses down the shaft until she reached the end of it. Leni stuck her tongue out and placed it on his length. Leni made a sensual moan as she dragged her tongue across the flesh of his penis. It practically sent shivers to Javier's spine as he moaned along with her. Leni saw the look on his face and smiled.

"You like how that feels, don't you~?" Leni asked, trying to be as flirtatious as possible for him.

"Fuck, yeah... please keep it up, Leni." Javier groaned, his mind driven by the feel of her tongue. At his request, Leni continued to lap up his phallus, tasting the base for herself. But after her 3rd lick, Leni noticed the twitch in Javier's balls. He must be filling himself up, ready to burst. Leni could practically taste it already... So she leaned herself lower past his joystick and right to his balls. Leni extended her tongue out to one of Javier's testicles and licked it gently, wrapping it around like bubble wrap before she closed her lips around one of the shriveled, pasty orbs. Leni wasn't sure what to expect, so she did it as slowly and gently as she could. As a result, Javier felt an intense pressure from his scrotum.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuccckkkk..." Javier moaned out loud as he reveled in the treatment Leni was giving him. Leni could tell that he really enjoyed having his testes played this way. But she also knew that she had to be delicate about it; otherwise she'd end up turning him off. So, slowly and consistently, she continued to suck on Javier's nut, and drew more moans of pleasure out of his breath. For that matter, the taste of it was taking over her own mind, too.

The more she slurped at his fat ball, the more she craved it. Wanting more than one, Leni opened her mouth and took in Javier's remaining acorn, stuffing her mouth full of his testes. Javier moaned even louder from the force of her mouth on his sacks. And here he thought it couldn't go any better than that. Leni made sure to be very careful with his nads. She didn't want to chew them by mistake. But the hairy, pubescent taste flooding her mouth was nearly impossible to resist.

She moved her tongue softly around the two orbs, moaning in muffles as her tongue stuck out now and then when it went around them. Javier didn't know whether to pull her closer to make her go deeper or to spread his legs up into the air. He just couldn't get enough of it. Leni looked up past his long wang to see his face. In all honesty, she never expected to be this good. Then, she looked up along his member, seeing the precum dripping down the length. This gave her an idea as she released his apricots with a pop! And gave him a cute stare, making sure he would notice. And sure enough, he did.

Javier couldn't believe what he was seeing. It's almost like he was hallucinating her as someone straight out of a hentai! "I can tell. You really wanna cum, don't you~" Leni cooed with her best flirty voice.

"Yeah, Leni..." Javier answered as he stared at her, almost as if he was caught in a trance. Leni moved her face up along his organ, licking his shaft along the way until she reached the tip, where the pre-cum ran over. Leni sucked on it gently, lapping up the clear liquid that flowed from him. Leni almost squealed out loud from the taste, but it stopped halfway as she continued. Meanwhile, her lover was moaning as blissfully as she would've been. How was Leni this good? He wondered, but he was about to find out that it wasn't over yet.

After a soft, slow moment, Leni took her mouth off of his cock, letting her saliva dribble down all over his crotch. Javier wondered if she had had enough of sucking on his prick.

"Leni, are you okay...?" Javier asked, only to find that Leni was pulling her golden bikini apart and letting her round melons hang out, nipples and all. Javier didn't realize it then, but he was drooling all over himself at the sight of her puffy areolae.

"I'm fine, Javiercito... But don't worry. You'll feel really good. I promise~" Leni assured him as she gave him an anime-style wink. She leaned herself forward to Javier's pelvis and picked up her two cantaloupes, placing them around his stiff organ. With her meat rod secured, Leni opened her mouth wide and plunged his dick into her mouth, swallowing the upper part of him. Javier felt the suction of Leni's mouth all over. It was almost as if she was a vacuum, created for sucking up every last bit of precum he has left! But she didn't stop there.

Leni picked up her two large fleshy mounds and rubbed them against his prick. Javier found himself unable to withstand the amount of pressure building in his lower pelvis. Every rub she made, Javier felt closer and closer to reaching his peak.

"Oh, s-shit...! Leni... I-I think I'll cum soon...!" Javier tried to warn Leni. But she wouldn't have it any other way.

She popped her mouth off of the top of his prick to say, "Go ahead, darling! I want to feel your warm cock juice slither down my whole throat...~" And Leni meant every word of it.