The Playboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to prime the organic pump with her two huge assets as her tongue licked all over the base and the tip. The taste of his overflowing precum was driving her insane with pleasure. So much so that she never noticed that she was leaking her own precum all over her bikini bottom. And her pumping method was working its charm rather well. Javier's pressure built up faster and faster. His low hangers were growing in and out as Javier tried to let her know.

"Damn...! Leni, I-I'm cumming...!" Javier moaned, unable to finish his words when he moaned loudly and shot his stream of white spunk down her throat. As the taste of his seed flowed into her mouth, Leni found herself caught completely by surprise. Nevertheless, she didn't move as she felt more of his seed coming into her mouth. After a moment, Leni felt his bulge shrink before she moved her lips away from his organ and held it all in her mouth.

She was trying to process the taste of his semen inside her mouth. Javier had finished taking his breath when she noticed her mouth full.

"Are you okay, Leni?" Javier asked, concerned that he must've grossed her out somehow. However, Leni was able to get used to the taste before she swallowed the remaining traces of cum and opened her mouth wide to show him it was clean of his spunk. Javier widened his eyes in surprise.

"You... you actually swallowed all that?" Javier inquired, his worries for her instantly blew out of the water as she giggled.

"I told you I would make you feel really good~" Leni put her cute eyes on again as she raised to her feet and smiled seductively at him. "Now, would you be so kind and help me take off this swimsuit?" She asked with an alluring pose, sticking her bosom out to him.

"You don't need to tell me twice." Javier smirked, standing up from the couch and walked up to her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Javier pressed his lips into Leni's for another kiss as he pulled down the zipper on her back. Leni moaned into his mouth when his hands roamed all over her skin, before his fingers slipped through the fabric of her swimsuit and pulled them down until the garment dropped to the floor.

With her swimsuit down, Javier guided his hands down to her bottom and softly squeezed them as if they were play-doh. Leni giggled from his groping and sighed softly whilst her lover held onto her heart-shaped ass. Eventually, she separated her mouth from Javier's, an ecstatic smile over her lewd face.

"You really like my ass, don't you~?" Leni hummed with a rather erotic tone. It was so sensual that her voice practically sent a chill to his spine, the kind that was enough to drive him almost completely nuts. Almost.

"I think you already know the answer, Leni," Javier answered with a smirk, continuing to squish her wobbly buttocks together and apart as his fingers melded into the supple, springy flesh of her plump ass. The consistent rhythm in which he followed in toying with Leni's bubble butt was enough to arouse her even more to speak softly.

"Good. 'Cause I don't want you to stop." Leni said as she locked her arms behind his neck as she deepened the kiss, thrusting her tongue to pillage his oral cavity, but Javier fought her back by entangling her pink muscle with his. Squirming in his grasp, Leni kicked the swimsuit away before she pushed him back without breaking the kiss, until he fell back on the couch and let out a grunt when she got on top of him.

After a brief moment, Javier pulled himself away from Leni's lips to recover his breath. He looked into Leni's eyes to see the unbridled lust gleaming in her gaze, silently demanding him to keep touching her. Spreading a smile on his face, his hands reached up to her chest and fondled her humongous breasts, earning a cry of approval from the sweet blondie.

"You're such a naughty girl, you know that?" Javier said huskily as he kneaded her boobs in circles, while rubbing his fingers across her perky nipples. He let out a grunt before he looked down to see she was shaking her supple ass with his throbbing shaft between the cheeks. "Whoa! Nngghh! How did you learn to do that, Leni?"

"Lori taught me. She told me I could make the man I fell in love with feel excited. Do you like it? Does my little lap dance turn you on?" Leni asked with a sultry tone as she kept twerking over his groin.

"Of course I do, babe. If you were working at a strip club, I could give you a hefty tip." Javier replied as he slid one of his hands down her waist and caressed one of her buttcheeks.

His answer was enough to grow a lewd smile on Leni's face. "Actually, there's only one thing I need from you other than just the tip."

Hovering above his lap, Leni reached a hand down between her legs and grasped his hard member, positioning it to aim right at her throbbing lower lips. Javier's eyes widened as he practically felt his stiff wood was ready to blow just from entering her. However, it wasn't quite what she had in mind.

"I want it all~" Leni swooned as she slid her bottom past his meat rod and trapped it in her cheeks again. She was reveling in the sensation of his stiff organ stuck in between her while lewd noises sounded off from her mouth. Javier moaned from the intense ripples of her ass flesh rubbing off on him.

Needless to say, her teasing left more than an impression on him. He gripped his hands on the cushion of the couch, trying to keep himself from losing his mind and climaxing too soon. Leni saw the look on his face and giggled with an erotic undertone as she leaned herself closer to her lover.

"You look really tense, don't you~?" Leni asked as she pressed her boobs on top of his well-toned chest once more. Javier drew out a pensive moan as he stared into her eyes. The longer he looked at them, the more his mind gave way to his carnal desires rising to the surface.

"Oh, fuck, yes...!" Javier responded with a hiss of sexual tension, which Leni caught onto quickly. In lieu of that, Leni ceased her twerking slowly but surely, her bottom held just inches above Javier's prick. Javier felt something was off at his lower body for a second, taking that moment to look down and notice Leni's rump precariously waiting to drop like a piano to the head. Then, he saw Leni's sweet yet salacious grin on her face.

"You want to fuck me really bad, I bet. Don't you, Javiercito~?" Leni mused as she caressed her hand on his face. He shivered with ecstasy creeping over his whole body, unable to think of anything more than feeling Leni's tight walls around his manhood.

"Yeaaahhhhhh..." Javier moaned, almost like a zombie as Leni kept teasing him, rubbing her luscious lower lips on the mushroom tip. Leni let out a groan of satisfaction herself. But even so, she kept herself restrained, waiting for his permission.

"Then tell me how bad you want it~" Leni seductively replied, waiting for him to lay it all out on the table. To ease him into it, Leni rubbed her chest up and down on Javier, making the wrestler's restraint crumble. He ended up using what was left to tone himself down as he responded in kind.

"I... I want to fuck you up so much that you won't move for days, Leni...! I want to feel my dick in your tight pussy~!" Javier shouted with no ounce of shame in his voice. Leni took a liking to his response and giggled almost excitedly.

"Well, then. Here it comes..." Leni signaled Javier, lowering her ass on top of Javier's stiff plonker. The instant she did, Leni felt a shock of ecstasy surging through her entire body. It was so powerful, she practically yelled with insanity as her walls clenched around his meat slab. After all this time, she finally unleashed her carnal instinct.

"OOOOHHHHH GOD! YOU'RE INSIDE ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR COCK IS INSIDE ME! IT FEELS SO AMAZING!" Leni screamed at the ceiling, arching her back in utter ecstasy as she just climaxed.

Javier moaned roughly, his restraint having been thrown out right out the window the moment he felt her wet fluids drenching his stiff organ. He let his hands go off from the cushion and immediately held onto her waist as she unconsciously bounced herself on his pelvis, smacking her plush backside on his pelvis. Javier assisted Leni in her endeavor, helping her pick up the pace as his hands felt the wobbling force from her juicy ass.

"You kidding, Leni? You're the one who feels amazing~!" Javier shouted back, kneading her cheeks as she bounced. Leni and Javier grunted together with intense sexual pleasure as her vag's walls continuously stroked his phallus. And during this intense intercourse, Leni and Javier kissed each other again, connecting their pink muscles together like chains. Their tongues stroke each other with an immense passion that rivaled their ongoing orgasm below. But Javier had his own ideas.

His hands squeezed on Leni's bottom, earning a loud mewl into his mouth from her own. Leni enjoyed the sensation of his hands touching her posterior in such a gentle and erotic way, like they were being molded by his own hands. After a minute of her flesh being molded to his whim, Leni and Javier parted their lips apart from each other, a string of saliva connected between them. Then, in his heat, Javier suckled on her nipples, mushing her chest mounds together to slurp at the puffy areola dangling in front of him.

"Ooohhh! I don't know why you're sucking me up like a baby! But it feels so damn good! Don't stop!" Leni let out another shriek of pleasure, feeling Javier's tongue pressing against her large nipples and wrapping around them. In turn, Javier moaned deep into her valley, feeling just as ramped up as she was. The wrestler ended up moving himself at a quicker pace, pushing himself deeper inside her. He was going as close to her womb's entrance, rubbing it in a tease. It was almost like Javier was paying her back for her teasing him a minute ago.

"Hhhaaahhhh! Your cock is so great, Javier! I always wanted to feel you deep inside me! To feel you fuck me like a cock-craving bitch~!" Leni screamed once again with no shred of dignity. That was enough for Javier to stop suckling on her massive teats, completely stunned. He'd never expected to hear such dirty language from such a sweet, caring girl. How much did she want him before, he wondered. In any case, he really loved this lewd side of her.

Looking at her now, she was much happier than she ever was before. After all, she told him she wanted him before. He figured it was about time she got the rest of what comes with him. Javier bore his own salacious grin.

"I don't know where this came from, young lady...," Javier spoke, ceasing his grip on her ass cheeks before raising one hand up. "But you need to be punished." Javier swiftly lowered it and spanked it with a big slap, using just enough force to shake her cheek like a water droplet dropping into a pool.

"OHHHHHH! SPANK ME HARDER, DADDY~! I'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL~!" Leni shouted with passionate gusto, urging Javier to slap her other cheek, using a little more force to excite her. Leni let out another shout of pleasure-wracked excitement as her bottom shook. With one slap after another, Leni felt herself on the verge of release much more quickly with Javier pounding into her sacred womb's entrance.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! I really love this! I want you to fuck me harder, Javier! I can't live without your big cock!" Leni yelled with near-insanity as she and Javier exchanged a heated, passionate glance towards each other. They were both lost to their carnal senses, both desiring to feel their heat against each other. In order to fulfill that need, Javier and Leni flipped themselves over on the couch. Javier was now on top of Leni, taking the advantage and pushing himself deeper into Leni, penetrating her womb directly.

Leni wailed once she felt the intrusion. Her body shook like an earthquake as she yelled at the top of her lungs with astounding sexual satisfaction, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Completely lost in her bliss, Leni wrapped her arms and legs around Javier before the two immediately gave each other a kiss, merging their tongues back together.

Javier and Leni resumed their grunts of carnal pleasure deep in each other's mouths as he continuously pounded into her cervix over and over like a jackhammer on overdrive. The kissing even became more intense than usual. Despite losing breath, they merely pulled away just enough to expose their pink muscles as they swirled around, breathing their hot air all over their faces as the sweat from their bodies mingled and meshed with each other. After a minute of rough pounding, Javier broke the kiss as a trail of spit dangled from his mouth over Leni.

"Ohhhh~! L-Leni...! I think... I'm gonna cum all over~!" Javier shouted, feeling the impending climax building up in his balls. He wasn't certain if Leni wanted the creampie, hazed with a craving for sex as he was. But to his surprise, she desired just that.

"Go ahead, Javiercito~! Fill me up~! Give me all your milk, pleaseeee~!" Leni pleaded as she thrust herself under Javier's own to pick up the pace. Javier ended up wrapping his own hands around Leni's back, putting himself closer to Leni. Their bodies even flung their sweat with their thrusts as they grunted hard with jubilation in their voices as they felt themselves rising higher and higher... higher and higher...! until finally...!

"I'M CUMMING~!" Javier shouted at the top of his lungs as he released a cascade of his essence straight into Leni's womb.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHNNNNNN~!" Leni moaned as Javier's seed flooded her entrance. Leni and Javier moaned together in a beautiful symphony of ejaculation. After three minutes, Javier and Leni got their breath back and he pulled his dick out of Leni. She let out a moan with a silly look on her lewd, beautiful face while his seed dribbled out onto the couch as it dripped like a waterfall.

Javier snuggled on top of Leni, who hummed from the feel of his body on top of her own. It was a nice and warm sensation to have after the most outstanding orgasm she'd ever known. As they snuggled closely, they pressed their foreheads together and engaged in yet another wonderful kiss, binding their tongues together again. The duo pressed themselves closer as they let their tongues move about in each other's mouths, as though they completely lost to the euphoria of sex. After a brief moment, Javier and Leni finished their kiss, the saliva trail dangling in front of them while they smiled warmly.

"Wow... that was... astounding~" Leni complimented, although tired from her end to do more than speak.

"Yeah... I guess it really was." Javier let out a tired chuckle with his face drenched in sweat. However, his smile disappeared before looking downward with a conflicted look.

"What's wrong, baby?" Leni asked in concern, trying to comfort him by caressing the side of his face.

"I just remembered you said something earlier. That Lori wouldn't mind about sharing. Does that mean she also knew you had a crush on me?" Javier asked as his face grew solemn, feeling a little upset that Lori kept the truth secret.

Leni blinked, a little surprised to know Javier put the puzzles together, but she grew back the gentle smile before she cupped his face and brought his gaze back to her.

"Oh, Javier... If only Lori had told you sooner. She knew I was so depressed after you were gone, and after mom and dad had separated before we moved out of Royal Woods. She tried her best to cheer me up, and she really did. In the end... We grew so close to the point we knew we shared the same feelings for you." Leni stroked his cheek as her tone suddenly grew sultry. "We even shared the same fantasy of you coming back to our lives... Of feeling your cock inside our pussies... And feeling your precious seeds filling our wombs~"

Javier's eyes widened, his face flushed in shock when he understood her choice of words. "W-Wait, y-you mean that you and Lori..."

"Sssshhhhh." Leni placed her finger on his lips teasingly. "Don't spoil the surprise~ Just wait until we have a talk with Lori. But I guess the idea made you feel so excited." She giggled, looking down to see Javier's dick coming back to life, poking the tip against her groin.

"Leni, I-I don't know what to say. I-I have so many questions right now! I-I'm not saying I don't like this idea. B-B-But..." Javier stammered in a haze when he felt his mind scrambling around.

Leni rolled her eyes before she leaned in and captured her lips into his. Javier was surprised to finish voicing his doubts, but once he felt the warmth of her lips against his, he succumbed to the sensation and moaned softly into her mouth. Thankfully, the kiss was enough to snap him out of his stupor. Feeling it would take some more, Leni let out a small moan herself as she sucked on his tongue, before proceeding to pillage every inch of his mouth. Javier didn't even put up a struggle; his mind was totally blank with nothing but lust from the stroke of her tongue inside his mouth. After a while, she pulled herself away as Javier remained stunned.

"There, you feel better now?" Leni asked, giggling when Javier nodded with a dumbfounded look. "Good. Now smile for the camera~" She suddenly held her cellphone up as the camera framed their faces.

"Wait, smile for what-" Javier looked at the phone, but before he could react, Leni took the picture with a flash, leaving him blind for a brief moment. After blinking the flash away, he saw Leni typing her phone. "Whoa, whoa, hey, who are you sending to?!"

"To Lori, silly." Leni said as she giggled more, feeling rather excited to share the news with her big sis.

"H-Hey! You can't do that! Give me that!" Javier reached out to snatch her cellphone.

"Nope." Leni stuck her tongue playfully at him.

"I'm serious, Lori doesn't need to see this!"

"I know her very well, she would totes love it. Aaaand send it!" With a tap of her finger, Leni already sent the pic to Lori... and some of her friends as well.

"Ugh, I can't believe you, you- whoooaaa!" Javier lost his balance before falling off the couch, but not before grabbing Leni out of instinct.

"Hyaaa!"

Javier acted quickly by holding Leni by his arms and twisted around before his back landed hard on the carpet. Letting out a grunt, he craned up and saw Leni was on top of him, much to his relief to see she wasn't hurt.

It changed to surprise when Leni let out a giggle and a depraved smile plastered across her face.

"My Javier, I didn't know you love being at the bottom." She said as her legs straddled around his waist, resting her cooch against his slab of meat that elicited a groan from Javier. Leaning closer to him, Leni stared intently into his eyes. "I can make you scream if that's what you want, baby~"

Her remark made Javier twitch one of his eyes, fully aware that Leni was taunting him. Gripping his hands around her waist, he rolled her over and pinned her hands on the floor, making her gasp. Leni squirmed nervously, albeit excitedly as his intense, predatory glare fell upon her. She looked down and saw his prick was aiming towards her battered entrance.

"It's funny to hear that, coming from you. Just a moment ago, you were so proud of being my cock-craving bitch." Javier said with an amused tone, before cupping one of her bountiful breasts in his hand, drawing a salacious gasp from Leni. "You're really hopeless, Leni. I think I should make sure you learn your lesson!"

Sucking on his breath, Javier thrust his manly organ into her cum-filled hole, making her scream in exhilaration as his entire cock impaled her inner canals. He then proceeded to push his hips up and down, pummeling the sweet girl's nether regions with a vengeance as his pelvis smacked loudly against hers. His balls slapped against the cleft of her ass while he couldn't restrain himself from going all the way to her womb.

With his face dripping in sweat, Javier looked down to see the shameless fucked-silly expression Leni was wearing as she crooned in a lustful euphoria. He leaned himself down and then used his teeth to bite on her neck like a vampire, leaving her a mark to remind her she only belonged to him, and no one else.