All Comments on 'The Playdate Ch. 01'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Are all husbands in LW clueless?

Even in a story where the husband is the one cheating, he’s totally clueless. He’s cheating, but somehow none of it is his fault. Martian Slut Ray on stupid setting?

Well, at least it’s different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have a feeling

He will soon find out... Maybe his wife is helping Margot's husband with his problems.

ahalfonsoahalfonsoover 4 years ago
Harsh Critics

Wow, some harsh criticisms in the comments. Whatever, I thought it was good fun and would be happy to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgustingly hot

Keep up the unusually perverse writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This needs a sequel. I feel like the story is unfinished. I want him to continue to go down the rabbit hole.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
What a dummy...

Nice reverse story, but he will get caught. Cheaters always will get caught eventually, especially if the slut lives close by. The clueless wife will find him out soon enough and that slut, Margot, is too blatant in her seduction. I think the wife is NOT as clueless as I make her, she may even have something on the side too. We must wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just finished reading your story and I was compelled to write a note and not simply assign it a score. Margot is such a wonderful character that to not compliment you with the creation would be shorting you on deserved praise.

Thanks for sharing.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

If only I had a neighbor like that.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating asshole.

HumanurinalHumanurinalabout 2 years ago

People on this site are so strange. It's a story guys. No one is really cheating on anyone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES