The Playdate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As luck would have it, Margot arrived at school at about the same time as I did. She smiled as she walked past me to drop off her kids. After giving all three of them a big hug and a kiss goodbye, she turned and moved towards me, waving at her youngest.

"Wanna come over," she asked, as she put her hand down, but kept her eyes on the playground.

"Now?" I asked, dumbfounded, "I have got work and..."

"It'll only take like ten minutes," she whispered, then turned towards a young woman, walking her little girl to school and said, "Morning Miranda."

"Hey Margot," the woman replied as she passed us by.

"I want to sit on your cock," Margot said, as she turned and headed for her car. I rushed after her, doing my best to stay close to her, as I didn't want anyone to overhear her. She apparently didn't seem to care one way or the other, but I sure did!

"I won't keep you. As soon you're done cumming, you can go!" she said, bluntly and lewdly.

"Morning Michael," she smiled -- barely a second later -- at a guy getting in his car.

"Morning," he replied. Dumbfounded at her casualness, once again, I just stared at her for a moment, not sure what to say or do. My brain may not have been up to speed yet, but my cock sure was. It was fucking hard, and ready to go!

"I'll leave the back door unlocked," she smiled, pretty sure of herself. I rode my bike home, grabbed a Tupperware bowl from the cupboard and walked over to Margot's house. I entered through the back door, as directed, and found her waiting by the sofa, completely naked.

"I figured I'd save us some time," she said, glancing down at herself, her hands on her hips. Stunned, I put the Tupperware bowl down on the nearby table -- without taking my eyes off her -- and started unzipping. I clumsily yanked down my shorts and boxers, as I stumbled over to her. Eager to get started, she pushed me down on the couch and straddled me.

While she looked me dead in the eye, she reached down with her right hand and guided my fat cock into her wet pussy. We both grunted as she lowered herself all the way, taking the full length of my throbbing dick.

"God," she moaned, "It feels even bigger inside of me!"

"What's [grunt] with the [moan] bowl?" she asked, as she put her hands on my shoulders and began bouncing up and down.

"Uh... a reason to come over [moan]," I stammered, looking at her tits, swaying back and forth, "In case the neighbors... [grunt]..."

"Good thinking," she chuckled, as she continued fucking me.

We both closed our eyes and just fucked and fucked. We didn't speak for several wonderful minutes. Once in a while, I grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it, or wobbled it up and down. Part of me was still, even after everything we'd done -- and were doing -- amazed that she would allow me to play with her tits.

"Can I... cum?" I whispered, as I was getting ready to climax.

"Of course you can!" she smiled, charmed by my redundant question. The way she said it, it was as if it was my birthright... as if it had never been otherwise.

I climaxed, trashing and bucking wildly underneath her. Pleased with the speed with which she'd gotten me off, she smirked and bit her lower lip, as she kept fucking the cum out of my balls. She clearly enjoyed giving me pleasure, and did everything in her power to make my orgasm last -- including pushing her tits in my face and smothering me with them.

But, even the most spectacular of orgasms had to come to an end.

"See, told you it wouldn't take long!" Margot whispered, as she slowly dismounted me. In her own, subtle way, she was kicking me out. Although I wouldn't have minded hanging around for a little bit longer, I also kind of liked her completely detached attitude, so I got up and buttoned up my pants.

As I walked into the hallway, heading for the front door, Margot said, "You know, if you'd like to take my pussy for another spin, I'll be here all day... my husband won't be home until five."

Flabbergasted, I looked at her as I considered her lecherous proposal. As I was trying to tell myself that I had cheated on my wife enough for one day, and that I shouldn't take her up on her offer, she added, "You could fuck me where he sleeps..."

"Half past three then?" I blurted out. She giggled and nodded. It was a date. I walked out and went home. It should come as no surprise that I was hardly able to concentrate all day. After barely an hour, my cock started coming back to life again. And once it was fully hard, it stayed that way -- no matter how I tried to ignore it. At 3.21pm, I decided I had waited long enough. I headed over to Margot's house and rang the doorbell.

When she came to open the door, she was wearing jeans shorts and a white crop top, which showed off her flat, naked tummy.

"Oh right," she casually smiled, turned in place and headed for the stairs. I quickly entered and closed the door behind me, watching her pull her white top over her head as she walked up the steps. By the time she'd reached the top of the stairs, her bra was off as well.

I was only a few meters behind her, stroking my unbelievably fat dick. In the night hall, she pushed off her shorts and her panties before entering one of the rooms, which I assumed was the master bedroom.

By the time I walked into the room, Margot was sitting on her knees on the edge of the bed, leaning forward with her head under a pillow, her ass lewdly sticking up. Good god, I thought. My wife would never let me fuck her like that. I knew better than to even propose it. She would have said it was demeaning and disrespectful. Margot obviously had a different view. I quickly took off my clothes and got on the bed behind her.

As I was gently nudging my big cock head into her moist hole, she briefly poked her head out from under the pillow and whispered, "Have fun!"

WTF?! Regular women didn't talk like that! They didn't like to be objectified, and reduced to just a hole.

I mean, I could never get my wife to act so slutty, and so casual... not even during a well-planned roleplay. And here was Margot, doing it for a stranger! I rammed my dick into her and started plowing away, fucking her hard and deep, absolutely loving her lewd and ridiculous behavior. I fucked her hard, deep, shallow, slow, fast... and she took it all, moaning and squealing from under the pillow.

Eventually, after almost ten minutes, I came and spurted my cum into her willing twat. When my climax was over, Margot pulled her head out from under the pillow and rolled over to her side of the bed. At least, I assumed it was her side, judging by the stuffed animal and the feel good magazines on her night stand.

As I laid down next to her -- in what I assumed was her husband's spot -- she gently put her head on my chest and sighed. Were we... cuddling? Whatever she was doing, I didn't mind, so I just laid there, not moving a muscle.

"Was that okay?" she asked, softly.

Part of me wanted to start crying and thank her on my bare knees for this unique and wonderful experience, but I forced myself to man up and simply replied, "That was wonderful, thank you."

"Anytime," she whispered.

I grinned widely as I stared at the ceiling, perfectly happy. I must have dozed off pretty quickly after that. When I opened my eyes again, I quickly turned my head to look at the alarm clock on the other night stand -- on my side of the bed. I immediately calmed down when I realized only fifteen minutes had passed.

But then, something else caught my eye. A book. A red, hard cover book, entitled, 'Working through intimacy issues, together.'

Having felt me move, Margot poked her head up and saw me staring at the book.

"I am sorry, it's none of my business," I said, averting my eyes.

"It's okay, it's his..." she said, as she laid her head back on my torso, while placing her hand on my spent cock.

"Are you guys working through something?" I asked, figuring that it was okay to talk about it.

"He is," Margot replied, giving my limp dick a gently squeeze, "He's also seeing a shrink."

"Oh, I see," I said, figuring that that would be all the information I was going to get.

But, Margot, apparently, had no trouble sharing more.

"Bottom line," she said, unabashed, giving my dick another squeeze, "He feels like he's not getting enough sex!"

"How... how often do you guys do it?" I asked, really curious now.

"About once a month," Margot replied, wrapping her hand around my half-hard shaft.

Once a month? Even in the rut I was in with my wife's, I still fucked her at least once a week! My cock veered up when I realized that I had fucked Margot twice now, today.

"What about blowjobs?" I asked, realizing she'd probably answer anything.

"Even less... I don't like blowjobs," she whispered as she started stroking me. Remembering that she'd sucked my dick twice in one afternoon, just yesterday, my cock instantly grew another inch.

"And... what about helping him out when he... you know?" I asked, glancing down her fist, pumping my hard cock.

"You mean, jerk him off? Yeah, I don't do that," she replied, her fist now a blur over my fat, throbbing shaft.

"He's got his own little corner in the basement, where he keeps his sordid magazines. And whenever he needs to... unwind, he can go down there, and play with himself," she smirked.

"Oh, you fucking slut!" I blurted out, figuring she wouldn't mind the insult.

She didn't, and just kept talking while jacking me off, feverishly.

"According to doctor Munz, it's not an ideal situation, but it'll have to do..."

When I started moaning loudly, indicating that I was about to explode, she interrupted herself, aimed my throbbing dick at her nose and whispered, "Do it in my face!"

Without any pause, she then simply continued her previous sentence, as my cum spurted out and began hitting her in the face.

"... until we can [splatter] find another [splatter] solution for his [splatter] urges!"

Then, she simply pressed my spasming shaft against her pursed lips, and looked at me as the last of my sperm trickled out of my cock head, onto her mouth and chin.

"Does he [moan] ever [grunt] give you [moan] a facial?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to see her reaction -- realizing it was probably going to give me another jolt of pleasure.

"Eew, no," she replied, faking disgust, as she used my flaccid dick to rub my freshly deposited sperm all over her pretty face. God, I couldn't believe how wonderfully depraved she was! She grinned at me, knowing she'd shocked me once again.

When all of her face was glistening with my cum -- including her left eye socket -- she let go of my dick, lovingly cupped my balls and said, "Okay, time to go."

Taking a hint, I got up and started putting my clothes back on. Margot didn't bother with hers, and just stepped over them, in the hallway and on the stairs, as she walked me to the front door, completely naked.

"So..." she smiled, opening the front door, "This was fun!"

"Yes, it was," I replied, as I nervously glanced outside. She was taking a considerable risk, just standing there, butt naked, her whole face glistening with my sperm. If any of the neighbors were to see us now...

Fortunately, the street was empty. So, I reached out and squeezed her right tit for a few seconds. Then, I reached down and cupped her bare twat, just like that. Margot simply looked me in the eye and smiled, letting me touch and grope whatever I wanted.

"Bye," I said, about twenty seconds later, as I turned and walked away. To my horror, she took a step forward, leaving the relative safety of the house.

Now in plain sight of the entire neighborhood, she waved at me and shouted, "See ya."

I couldn't help but smile and be impressed with her slutiness, as I hurried home. God, that woman was trouble!

Because I had to go into the office the following days, I didn't get to see Margot again until the playdate on Saturday. I had gotten a handjob out of my wife in the meantime, and she'd taken my sperm on her tits, which, to her standards was pretty slutty.

On Saturday, she was visibly nervous about the whole playdate-thing, and as a result, wouldn't let me touch her. Despite her meticulous planning, she suddenly realized -- around 1.40pm -- that there were no fresh vegetables to chop up and serve to the kids. I told her not to bother and to put out some potato chips, but she wouldn't hear of it. Determined to serve healthy snacks, no matter what, she hopped in the car and drove to the supermarket.

About ten minutes later, there was a ring at the door. It was Margot and her two boys.

I looked at my watch and said, "My wife just..."

"I know," she replied as she stepped inside, "I saw her leave."

"Go on kids," she said, nudging her two boys towards mine. The four of them stormed off and started screaming, firing their imaginary guns at one another.

"Where's your youngest?" I asked, as I glanced at the straps of her white bra, peeking out from under her red halter top.

"At home, with my best friend, we're taking her to the playground in a little bit, after her nap," she said, as she got down on her knees and started fidgeting with my zipper.

While I nervously glanced in the direction the kids had stormed off in, she took my dick out and started pumping it.

She looked up and asked, casual as fuck, "You wanna cum on my top?"

"Fuck yeah!" I grunted. Margot smiled and continued stroking me, looking straight at my inflated cock head.

"Oh, you're so big! Didn't your wife take care of it this morning?" she asked.

"No," I grunted, closing my eyes, "She didn't have time."

"Classic," she smirked, amused. While she eagerly continued stroking me, she looked up at me with her brown eyes, from behind her glasses. I leered at her hard nipples, poking through her red top, and nearly drooled over her ridiculously short skirt -- which barely concealed her panties.

When, after a few minutes of passionately jerking me off, Margot realized that I was about to explode, she aimed my cock down at her top. Ribbon after ribbon of my pent up cum splattered against the red, glossy fabric. Unavoidably, some of it missed its target and landed on her skin, either above or below her top. She didn't mind and just kept jacking until I had nothing left to give.

When I was empty, she gently wiped my cock on her left nipple, and got up.

"So, pick 'm up around five?"

"Sure," I smiled as I zipped up. Margot, unbothered by the fact that her top looked like a cumrag, simply opened the front door and walked out.

To my horror, just then, I noticed my wife's car turning the corner. Fuck, what if she noticed my spunk on our neighbor's top? Clearly less worried, Margot walked up to the car, excitedly waving her hand. Deborah, pleasantly surprised, slowed down and rolled down her window, as she stopped right next to Margot. Shit, it was going to be difficult to miss the cum stains from that close, I reckoned.

But, as usual, Margot knew exactly what to do. Quick as a cat, she squatted down, putting both arms on the rolled down window, and pressing her chest against the car door. Impressed by Margot's creative thinking, I chuckled, relieved.

I nervously watched them talking to each other, nodding, smiling and even giggling, for about a minute. After briefly glancing over at the house, or at me -- I couldn't be sure -- they seemed to be saying goodbye. Again, quick as the wind, Margot got up and turned away from the car, never really showing her chest to my wife.

As I walked up to the car, to help my wife with the groceries, I noticed cum smudges on her car door.

"She seems nice," my wife smiled, completely oblivious, as she got out of the car.

"She's okay, I guess," I replied, trying to act as uninterested as I could. I took the brown paper bag of groceries out of her hands, and followed her into the house.

As I briefly glanced down the street, at Margot, still walking home, I wondered how my nerves were going to hold up, around five, when she'd be back to pick up the kids. She and my wife in the same room... what could possibly go wrong?

[to be continued]

12