The Playmates of 1969

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to finish her off, Claudia whispered. "She going to lose her mind." Nancy's head was twisting back and forth, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

The man nodded and moved his arms so his hands could grip his prisoner's shoulders. He stopped moving now, enjoying the feeling of her tight body writhing on his spear.

"Do it," Claudia hissed and he did. The man pushed his knees back and slammed into her, jamming down until the base of his shaft pressed against her.

Nancy's Celtic fury exploded. Even though she was crushed under his entire 274 pounds she raged and fought. She would have screamed but she had no air to scream with; the springs of the bed seemed to shriek for her.

He kept a firm grip on her shoulders locking her torso onto the shaft splitting her apart and he let the beautiful playmate thrash and buck under him; she was a helpless beast caught in a trap.

Her dark eyes flared with anger and passion; she bit deeply into his chest and clawed with her nails and kicked violently. At the same time her insides were melting and fires ran through her veins, searing desire and pleasure into every cell.

Her struggle seemed endless but slowly the agonizing bliss took control and she slowly began to rock and sway under his weight, letting out feral groans that spoke of the burning pleasures consuming her.

The man kept his grip on her shoulders and didn't move his cock inside her except to twist slightly so the tip was exactly where he wanted it. He closed his eyes tightly and Claudia sighed; she could barely see the helpless girl completely covered by his huge body. But Claudia knew what he was preparing to do. Little tingles of dread and jealousy filled her loins and her fingers drifted down to her own pussy.

He fired into tiny Nancy like a cannon. She would have jumped up from the velocity of his load bursting into her but he held the little girl tightly. Her body was in sweet agony but she was very still; it took all she had to absorb the heat racing through her. His cock throbbed and the veins rippled against the taut walls of the juicy tunnel locked around them. Still he poured into her; a blizzard of white hot burning hale blazed inside her.

The flood seemed eternal but as it ebbed she began to moan. "I love you," she gasped with the little breath she could find under his crushing weight.

The man chuckled and lifted himself on his arms. She rose along with him holding his body, reluctant to release him. He felt her sheath cinch and tighten around his shaft, taking possession of it. "No, baby, you just love the love stick I'm giving you." He looked up at the other girl. "Claudia, you did well. Nancy's a fine little doll. She's good now and knows what's what. You should go; me and black Irish got some things to do. Come fetch her in the morning." He twisted his shaft in his prisoner and she yelped with delight. "Better make that around lunch time."

Claudia reluctantly staggered to the door and undid the lock and slipped out. The door clicked with a sharp metallic sound as it closed behind her; it seemed to punctuate the beginning of what was coming next.

He looked down at his prize. Her Irish eyes were bright with excitement and expectation. Now that he was above her she could breath and she was panting rapidly. Her lush breasts quivered and the nipples were bright red. She was squeezing her thighs back and forth against his.

"OK Nancy, I've been good to you. Giving you what you need. And you are one fine piece. This box is so good. But now you're gonna take care of me. What's good for me is good for you girl. I'm gonna give you a good hard hammering and then hammer some more. You ready little baby doll?"

Nancy had no idea what he was saying but she nodded eagerly. She felt his shaft move backwards, tearing away the tender flesh inside her. The motion seemed to pull all the nerves in her body. When he was almost complete out he rammed back in with all his force.

Hammering is what it was. He slammed against her over and over again in a steady unrelenting beat.

Her body was like an anvil; sparks burst inside her with each blow, each stroke seemed to go in deeper and if she could think she would have thought that he was about to burst through her skull. But the ecstasy and agony smashing together had carried her to a different place. First her mind filled with bright colors as the hammer of his body crashed into her deepest corners. Then a heavenly mist took over and her body had no feeling except bliss. Each thrust brought on another orgasm and each orgasm just took her higher into the clouds.

Suddenly the pace of his attack accelerated. He had been watching her body, enjoying the way her lovely breasts bounced as he pounded her and the sweetly evil smile in her eyes as she engulfed him entirely. But now he was getting ready to really come. The shots before were his to control but now a violent storm was gathering inside his shaft. Faster and faster he went. Her sheath seemed to get tighter and tighter as his rod expanded with the massive load; everything in him was flooding into his cock and straining to burst in her fragile body. Still he pumped; there was no rhythm now, just a frenzied pounding accompanied by the banshee screams of the bed springs.

Then it happened.

His eyes rolled up in his head. He stopped moving. The tip of his cock glowed red hot and then exploded.

Now he was shaking over and over as an endless stream jammed into her tiny body. She was quaking and rattling and letting out silent groans. His orgasm mixed with a climax of her own and flew her into another dimension.

When she came to her senses finally she felt herself being lifted up like a child's doll. He was now on his back, the bed so small that he had to have his feet flat on the sheets and his knees up in the air. He was lifting her up and he rested her plump bottom on his knees.

She looked like an angel up there, a very sexy angel. Her eyes twinkled warmly and her cute little nose flared with lust. A carnal grin was on her face. Her hair was disheveled but caught the dim light from the ceiling lamp creating a halo around her.

Her breasts stood out, firm and proud, the nipples straining to be touched. Her flat belly fluttered with each of her shallow breaths and her bush shimmered like a jewel. He pushed the tip of his cock to the slight opening of her pussy. "Here we go baby," he said as he plunged her down. She slid along his thighs like she was sledding and as his cock filled her up she landed at its base. She was screaming with joy and he lifted her up and down the rod over and over again.

That was how it went. As promised, it went all night. All morning too. When Claudia came at lunch time she was sent away. Only the command performance of the bunny lineup got him to give up his precious toy.

Later on he joined the publisher in his office as they waited for the little man to return and pick his three playmates for the party; the mysterious man had slipped off with one of the bunnies right after the lineup. The tall man told the publisher about his evening activities and by the glow of the pipe the tall man could tell publisher was intrigued.

The mysterious little man came to the room and they worked on the selection. When Nancy McNeil's name came up the publisher vetoed it; he had other plans for her. The meeting broke up and as the tall man left the office he brushed against the bare shoulder of Lorrie Manconi who was still wearing her bunny costume. She giggled nervously and wiggled down the hall.

The tall man watched her round ass twitching as she moved away. He pulled a list out of his pocket and checked it. He seemed to make a mental note to himself then he rushed down the hall to catch up with her. She giggled again as he put a strong arm around her and sheparded her toward his little room...

...So that why the lovely Miss July missed the New Year's Party at the Palmer House. Meanwhile at that party Miss June was arranging a love session between Miss March and Miss October. As she pressed both their hands together a little spark seemed to flash between the two. "Why don't you two break in the bed while I wait for our host," Helena suggested but already they are ignoring her and wrapped up in each other.

The buxom Shay had a strong yearning for a taste of Kathy's fresh innocence and Kathy now was very curious about what love making would be like with a woman. Shay was so curvaceous and sexy and Kathy found her hard to resist.

Shay's inquiring eyes glittered as the lovely playmate meekly nodded her assent. With their hands tightly clasped they glided to the bedroom. Both felt as if they were entering a new world.

Their reverie was broken for a moment from a shout from Helena The vivacious young girl rushed over with a bottle of wine and two glasses. "You may get thirsty," she said with a laugh. She seemed so glad to see them together that the two lovers both felt a warm affection for the young thing. Her enthusiasm fueled the flame of their quickly growing desire.

They entered the bedroom and Kathy closed the doors behind her and leaned against them. She stood there like a trembling fawn and Shay lost control. She dropped the bottle and glasses and swooped on to Kathy's gorgeous glowing body.

Kathy's firm round breasts pushed into Shay's soft and plush velvety pillows. Shay had her pressed against the door and her mouth was covering her face with frantic mad kisses. Their tongue darted in and out and slathered all over each other. With one hand Shay grabbed Kathy's delectable ass and with the other she began to stroke the curls of her bush.

Kathy's palms were pressed flat against the door behind her and she writhed as she struggled to stay standing. She was lifted onto her toes as Shay's groin pressed against hers. Shay's finger was squeezed between their twisting bodies and was being pressed into Kathy's parting lips.

"Oh Shay, you're so beautiful, you, feel so good, oooo, nobody ever touched me like that, yes, yes, don't stop," Kathy whispered and groaned. Suddenly Shay's finger found the hungry nub of Kathy's clitoris and she beat against it teasingly. Her mouth was sucking wildly on Kathy's nipple. The sucking and the teasing was to much for the poor girl and the tingling from her bosom raced down to join the flaming in her pussy. A quick, wonderful explosion occurred.

"Oh baby, I'm coming!!! OOOOOOOOOO!!"

Kathy oozed down onto the floor and Shay followed curling herself into her lap. Shay put her arms affectionately around Kathy's neck. Her splendid soft breasts jiggled enticingly and she could feel the heat of Kathy's pussy against her rear.

Kathy looked with misty eyes at Shay's nipples. She bit her lower lip softly resisting the urge to pounce on them. "Shay, your kisses drive me wild. When your lips touched my...my breasts, I don't know, I never felt anything like that. And your hand! What did you do to me with your hand!?"

As she spoke she, without thinking, brought Shay's finger up to her mouth and kissed it. Shay felt her shudder with pleasure as she tasted her own juices on Shay's hand. Kathy felt Shay's hand guide her lips onto her breasts. Shay fed one nipple into Kathy's eager mouth, then the other. While Kathy was feasting Shay took two of her fingers and sucked on them, getting them good and wet. Then she guided the hand down into her pussy.

Kathy's eyes widened and she looked delightful in her innocent shock as Shay's sweet warm juices swirled around her hand. Shay gave her an affectionate smile and proceeded to guide Kathy's hands on the path of endless orgasm. At the same time she began to work Kathy's clit again.

The girls remained this way for a long time. Each climax was better than the last but they were all soft and quiet; the gentle caresses unlocked undreamed of pleasures in both girls.

They had collapsed exhausted into each other's arms. When they recovered it was as if they were in a trance. Together they moved to the bed and pulled off the covers. Kathy stretched out on the creamy yellow sheets and the soft color accented the milky flush of her skin. Shay bent down and kissed her then slithered down her body, licking and kissing until she came to that delicious bush. The two girls were on their sides facing each other and Kathy stared at Shay's pussy licking her lips like a kitten about to attack some cream.

Shay was smacking her lips too and she beat Kathy by only a second as her tongue stretched out to taste the yummy young girl. Kathy was not far behind and she squealed as Shay's juices poured down her throat; she had never tasted anything so delicious.

The two playmate kept sucking and licking and nibbling, caressing and exploring, bringing each other to climax after climax until they fell into blissful dreams.

But the party wasn't over yet...

Helena came bouncing into the room leading the mysterious man along. They both paused to admire the beautiful bodies entwined on the bed. But the silly girl did not pause long. She leapt on to join them and her happy giggles drew the lovers out of their sensual reverie. The two smiled dreamily at the young girl's giddiness and the room seemed to fill with a party atmosphere.

Then Shay saw the man. A different sort of smile crossed her full and pouty lips, the ends upturned just ever so slightly. Her nostrils flared as she took a deep breath. Her eyes narrowed into a challenging glare. She showed him with her look what she wanted: a rematch for the time he took her blindfolded. They faced each other like gladiators.

Kathy and Helena immediately recognized what was going on. Kathy was stretched out along the head of the bed and Shay rested her head on her belly. She spread her arms along Kathy's body offering up her massive rack of moist supple flesh. Shay's feet were flat on the bed and she slowly opened and closed her juicy thighs in a sensuous seductive dance.

Helena clapped with glee as the man climbed onto the bed. He kissed Shay and she captured him, sucking his tongue down her throat. She kept her arms spread while his hands firmly mauled those succulent mounds. She was still slowly gyrating and stirred with a jump as his pinches on her nipples aroused her pleasure.

Finally she released his mouth and he greedily gobbled up those rock hard nipples and the soft warm skin all around them. Almost by instinct he straddled her chest and touched each nipple with the tip of his cock then rested the shaft between those superb globes. Tenderly squeezing the flesh together he began to slide his shaft in that velvet groove. Shay still held her fierce look and wry smile. She watched as his cock got thicker and thicker and his excitement rose. She could feel Helena's tiny fingers stroking her inner thighs and smoothing working in to tease her clit.

Shay's body twitched as Helena's fingers found their mark. She broke her smile to squeeze her lips as her passion coiled in reaction to the heat of his cock on her chest and the loving and gentle teasing of Helena's hand.

Her eyes still blazed with a fury, demanding more. Kathy could feel her tensing, getting ready to burst. Shay loved the warmth of Kathy's skin tingling on her outstretched arms.

Shay's head snapped forward and she gasped for air but she still did not surrender; twisting her body, she rolled him off her chest and he moved to the base of her trembling torso. Helena's fingers popped out and the man lifted Shay's legs onto his chest. The subtle smile returned to her face which was flush with her exertions. Her eyes flashed as the tip of his cock rested over her pussy and with a triumphant thrust she impaled herself on him.

Shay's shapely calves locked around his head and Helena knelt behind him holding him in place. Shay controlled the thrust of his shaft by lifting her hips up and down.

Leisurely and assiduously she drew him in and out of her. Her head twisted, brushing her damp hair across Kathy's belly. One hand gripped Kathy's ankle, the other her shoulder. Every burst of pleasure seemed to jump from Shay to Kathy.

Her body pistoned up and down pumping his shaft and building a mass inside it. Helena's breasts were pressed into his back and her hands were on Shay's ass, effectively pinning him between them. Shay's moist thighs rubbed up and down his torso as her hips pressed into him and then fell away over and over. He was going blind with ecstasy.

Shay felt his cock swelling and she felt her orgasm growing. She moved a little faster and tensed her muscles around him, creating even a tighter sheath. Helena now had her fingers in a ring tight around his base. She was watching Shay's fiery eyes for the command to release him. Still she pumped up and down, twisting the coil of her passion tighter and tighter and tighter.

Kathy was sucking on Shay's fingers and stroking her hair. Helena could feel Shay's rear quivering and knew the coil was about to burst.

A loud growl came out of Shay and she jammed her pussy against his groin. Helena released her hand and the dam broke.

As his burning seed streamed into her Shay howled with pleasure. "Oh yeah baby, that's what I want. Let it all out, come on baby." Her legs were kicking against his chest as her hips started pumping again. "Oh, God, oh baby ooohh, more, please more...oh please baby please lover please don't stop, oh, yeah baby, ooohh, oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm coming baby, I'm coming." Her ass kept slapping up and down against the bed and as her orgasm uncoiled it exploded in a series of flaming bursts along her spine.

Shay gave one more bellow of victory as her orgasm exploded one last time. She pushed him away with her legs and twisted herself up into Kathy's arms. Helena let the exhausted man slide down onto the bed and she slithered over to join them.

All three playmates were now overcharged with lust and they became a mass of tongues and lips and hands groping and probing, licking and biting. They writhed and intertwined with heads disappearing into laps and arms and limbs extending everywhere.

The man watched in silence, slowly regaining his strength. He paid close attention to Kathy as she exploded with passion. She still had her innocent freshness but her skin burned with sexual energy.

At one point Shay and Helena had Kathy on her back and each was sucking a nipple and stroking her pussy. Kathy was writhing with pleasure even after they stopped. They sat above her with their heads close, whispering.

Kathy looked up at them and blushed; she knew they were whispering about her. "What, what is it?" she asked with a nervous laugh. Shay and Helena just smiled.

Shay rolled Kathy on to her belly and lifted her hips up so her rear was in the air. Her tender bottom looked glorious, smooth and round and pink. Helena went over to the man and began stroking his shaft getting it aroused. She began to lick and roll her tongue over it. Kathy now realized what was coming and she moaned loudly. "Shh, it's OK Kathy. Your little ass is so nice. We just want to play with it." Kathy's face was pressed down with her blushing cheek on the sheets. She looked up at Shay and tried to smile. She was rocking on her knees causing her little fanny to wave in the air.

Shay was kneeling next to her with a hand flat on her belly holding her up. Her other hand was wandering teasingly through the curls of her bush.

The man was now ready. He kneeled behind Kathy and held his cock against the crack of her ass. Helena was behind him again and used both her hands to pull Kathy's plush round checks apart. She pressed her nipples into the man's back and forced him forward; he slid his hands down the smooth pale skin of Kathy's back and gripped her shoulders to pull her on to him. Shay pushed Kathy's belly up as she drove her fingers into her pussy.