The Playpen Ch. 02

Story Info
Round 2 of the Omega competition begins.
12.3k words
4.73
7.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbiscuit
mrbiscuit
96 Followers

The Playpen

Chapter 2: The Labyrinth of Lust

A/N: Additional tags for this chapter include: brief footplay/job, double anal penetration, and incest. I rewrote this chapter a couple times and proofread it not as much as I probably should have, but it's been too long already. Hopefully there aren't too many inconsistencies/errors, but please let me know if you found any. Enjoy chapter 2.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Teleportation felt strange to say the least. In a single moment, you move from one place to the next without any recollection of what happened in between point A and point B. We'd arrived at our destination just as soon as we disappeared from our dorm's rooftop.

"That's fuckin' wild!" Val let go of my hand and stepped off the destination tele-pad. "Didn't hardly feel like anything, did it, Ari?!" She started madly laughing.

I grinned right back at her. "Yeah, Omega tech is AMAZING!" My hands were travelling across my body to make sure every part was still there, or maybe more importantly, to make sure nothing extra came with me like a freaky sci-fi movie. I lingered a little longer over my petite cock and balls just to be extra sure they were still there as well.

"So this is the rest area they got for us, huh?" Val slowly spun her head around surveying our new room. "Fancy."

About ten times the size of our small dorm, but probably about a hundred times more luxurious, this room was truly fit for royalty (Or maybe Omega VIP would be more appropriate). A massive bed fitted with plush black and gold furnishings that could probably fit 10 people dominated one side of the room. An absolutely gigantic holovision screen took up a majority of the space on the wall opposite the bed, and a small dining table already laden with expensive looking food sat in the far corner. Through a doorway on the opposite wall of the tele-pad, I could also see a very nicely outfitted bathroom. The room was bathed in a cozy golden hue, and everything was black with shimmering gold highlights and details. A set of closed double-doors with the Omega logo emblazoned on it was adjacent to the bathroom door, but more curiously, there were no windows to be found anywhere. It seemed like we were transported to a very comfortable box.

"Wow." Was all I could utter out in my wonderment. I've never seen, nevermind experience, such decadence and comfort.

Val looked back at me over her shoulder. "I take it you like it! Can't say I don't either, babe." She walked over to the bed and plopped her butt down on the edge.

I followed her lead, but instead of sitting down, I took off my glasses and promptly leapt onto the huge bed face down with arms spread wide. A long groan of exhaustion escaped my lips into the cloud-like blanket. "God, this is nice."

"Tired, huh? Even after all that excitement?!" Val asked incredulously.

With my face still planted into the covers, I replied, "You would be too, if your body had been used like mine in the past 24 hours, dummy. Some of it, you might remember, is your fault too."

"Touché" Val reached back and gave my butt a gentle squeeze and giggled to herself.

I turned my head to look at her as she got up from the bed. Val paced over to the double doors. The redhead attempted to turn the door handle, but it only jiggled in place as it refused to turn. "Locked, huh? Wonder what's behind there."

"I'm sure the friendly holo-whore is going to tell us soon enough, Val." I answered.

She gave up, and walked over to the dining table. "Well at least eat some of this fancy food and maybe take a shower before you pass out, babe." Val suggested. "I really don't want to feel that goth chick's cum trickle on me when I'm spoonin' ya tonight."

I just groaned in response while I peeled myself up and away from those heavenly sheets. I slapped my glasses back on my face and dragged my feet to the dinner table.

Val slid some kind of fancy salad dish my way and a fork to go along with it. "So, what are ya thinkin' about this whole thing? The competition, I mean." She asked as she started digging into her plate of pasta.

"Honestly, I'm not really sure. That was the first round, and while it was sorta simple, I still feel like it was a little too close for comfort. I can only imagine what Omega is cooking up for us next." I said as I took another bite.

"Relax, Ari. We just have to get our strategy together, ya know? Like you said before. You're the genius, and I'm the big-cocked powerhouse." Val smiled as she reached over and squeezed my shoulder.

"Thanks, Val." I smiled back. "Let's just stick to our strengths then, yeah? You just fuck everyone senseless, and I'll just use my little butt to ride em' to victory." I chuckled and took another bite.

"I like that plan." Val returned.

We ate in silence for a while but eventually, I stood up and made way for the bathroom. The room was bathed in the same familiar soft golden hue as the lights automatically turned on when I entered. I noticed that some fresh towels and a set of clothes for both of us were already placed on the black-marble sink countertop. I stopped in front of the mirror, planting my hands on the counter. I looked like a disaster. My hair was a mess from all the activity of the first round. What little makeup I usually wore was smeared, and my clothes were far from fresh. Then, Val came up behind me, and looked at me through the mirror.

She wrapped her strong arms around my hips and she rested her chin on my shoulder. "C'mon, Ari, let's get you in the shower. I'll wash you, babe."

My eyelids lowered while Val's hands lifted my shirt up and off of me. Soon after, she stooped down to shed my jeans and panties too. All my dirty clothes lie in a heap on the bathroom floor, and hers were quickly added to the mess. Naked, we both walked into the lavish shower chamber. Val pressed a button on the dark marbled wall and a gentle spray of warm water cascaded down from the ceiling. As if a rain cloud were directly over us, water fell evenly from every square inch within the shower's walls.

My eyes remained closed, and I just soaked in the glorious warmth the water offered to my sore body. Val pressed against me from behind and her hands were soon roaming across my shoulders, down to my chest, and down my sides. Her gentle touch evolved into firm massaging. "Just relax, Ari." She whispered into my ear. She stopped to rub my shoulders for a bit. "You've had a long day. Let me take care of you." I heard a bottle open and soon felt something warm and thick pour all over my body. Strong hands reunited with my small breasts, and rubbed the soap deep into my skin. Val focused her attention on my chest, but periodically ran her hands up and down my sides before moving back up and cupping my tits. "Want me to keep going sweetheart?" The question floated into my ear.

I could only give her a slight nod, and whimpered.

One hand still massaging a boob, the other went south to my crotch. My petite cock and balls were soon treated to the same soapy massage as my breasts. Her singular hand grasped my soft dick, and gave it a few gentle tugs to help get it nice and clean. She moved to my cute sack and kneaded it with her palm too. This continued stimulation started to wake up my tired cock again, and it slowly twitched to hardness. Val noticed and gripped the base with a single finger and her thumb. The tight ring she made with those fingers travelled up my shaft, and I mewled as a bead of precum left my tip. "Mmmmm, just let it out, cutie." She moaned into my ear. We were like this for a while. Val pleasured my body and milked my cock while I just soaked in the steamy shower.

Then I felt something press against my behind. I knew from experience that Val's member had gotten stiff and was now resting on the cleft of my asscheeks. My masseuse started to rock back and forth, essentially stroking herself with my ass. The hand gently kneading my breasts then made its way south as well, but to my rear instead of my frontside. It gave my butt a playful squeeze before homing in on its true destination. I gasped as a single soapy finger brushed against my asshole. Her fingertip traveled up and down my asscrack just to tease at my tired hole. Soon enough, Val focused more intently on just rubbing circling it. Applying slightly more and more pressure as she teased me, it wasn't long before my hole yielded to her.

Val giggled as her finger popped into me. "You're gonna get cleaned inside and out, babe." she said, still whispering into my ear. She started fingering my ass slowly and sensually at first. I moaned quietly as she massaged my insides. Just as easily as the first, she slid a second finger into me as well, and started to pick up the pace. While she continued to work my rear, her other hand was still milking my dick. The combined effort from both sides meant my cock was practically leaking precum.

I started to breathe heavier as Val worked ever so slightly faster. A slow and steady drip of precum was turning into a near continuous stream. Sensing I was close, Val tightened her hand around my cock even more, and slipped a third finger into my poor little asshole. She picked up the pace on both fronts.

"Go ahead, babe. Cum for me. Let it all out." She breathed into my ear.

I did as she commanded. A cry of pleasure rang out as the stream of precum turned into a jet of my cum spurting out onto the shower floor. "Yes, babe, just like that." My body trembled as Val continued to work my pleasure spots, and I kept releasing my load until nothing more would come out.

We slowly caught our breath after I was done cumming. Val's fingers slipped out of my pucker, and both of her arms just hugged me close. She turned me around to face her, leaned down and planted a quick kiss on my lips. "How'd that feel, Ari?" She quietly said.

I just smiled back at her and put my head on her chest. I noticed that her thick cock was still rock hard.

"I'm glad you liked it as much as I did, honey, but I still need some love." She hugged me a little tighter before letting go. "But, let's get to bed first, my little buttslut." Val turned the water off, and we both stepped out of the shower and dried off to prepare for the second round of the night.

Ignoring the clothes on the bathroom countertop, we both moved to the bed. I slipped under the heavenly covers and laid on my side. Before following my lead, Val grabbed a bottle of Omega branded lube resting on the nightstand. Seems like they knew this was going to happen.

"Don't worry, Ari, I'll take care of this part too." She kissed my neck and scooted a little closer to me. I felt a lubed finger wet my asshole again. The premium oil was warm and soothing to the touch, and I could even feel my pucker relax after being coated with it. Her fingertip retreated and then was soon replaced by her slick member prodding at my back entrance. The lubricant worked wonders on both of us, and she easily slipped inside. My eyelids fluttered, and I cooed as Val's hot cock slowly eased its way inside me. Val moved leisurely, moving inch by inch, until there was no more length to take. One hand rested on my hip while the other snaked underneath my head to reach around to one of my tits. Then, she stopped moving her hips just to soak in this wonderful feeling of her throbbing dick being hugged by my anal walls and her hands carressing my body.

"I love the way you feel around me, love. Are you ready?" Val whispered gently into my ear.

I gave her a happy little moan in response.

She gradually dragged her cock out a couple inches before gently hilting herself inside again.

Val made small thrusts in and out of me, taking her time while hugging me close. "God." She breathed. "Your ass is really tight now, girl. That pink stuff really worked, huh?" She was referring to the little vial that I drank after winning the first round Omega's competition. The concoction permanently made my asshole tighter, and Val was finding out first-hand what that felt like. She kept up her regular pace, making tender love to my little butthole.

I clenched around Val's invading member in an attempt to make her bust faster. My lips curled into a smile as Val gasped into my ear. Sensing what I wanted from her, Val picked up the pace. She drew out a couple more inches than usual and pistoned back inside a little faster. Her breaths became a little heavier, and finally she said, "I'm gonna blow, hon. Get ready." I just hugged the arm that was fondling my tit in preparation for the finale.

Val's slippery cock fully seated itself inside one last time before it finally erupted. I felt the pleasantly warm load of cum shoot straight into my butt. Val's rod twitched inside of me with every burst of fresh girlcum that shot forth until she didn't have any more to give. My lover untensed all of her muscles and relaxed behind me. "Thanks, babe. I really got myself worked up from that shower." She giggled and then let out a long yawn before hugging me close again.

"Mmmm, it's my pleasure, Val. Now go to sleep, perv." I let out my own yawn and hugged my pillow tight. Val snored in response, and we drifted to sleep with her cock still lodged deep inside me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came with the sound of bright chimes and softly ringing bells gently enveloped the room, waking both of us from our deep slumber. With the lack of windows, I could only assume that it was time for the sun to come up, and the soft yellow glow that blanketed the room grew just a little bit brighter to encourage us out of bed. Val, still hugging me close from the night before, yawned into my ear before peeling herself away from me and lying on her back. Her soft dick vacated my rear in the process.

An electronic chime sounded throughout the room from seemingly out of nowhere, and a familiar voice followed. "Good morning, contestants." The holo-vision immediately turned on and our friendly holo-host appeared. "Round two of the Omega Competition will begin soon. In one hour, the doors in your rooms will unlock. Please prepare yourselves accordingly. There is breakfast prepared on each of your dining tables. Also, you are required to wear your sector uniforms for this round and the next." As she finished her sentence, I noticed that there were two stacks of neatly folded clothes placed on a table at the foot of our bed that wasn't there before. "Failure to comply will result in disqualification. With that said, we'll see all of you in a hour!" Then the transmission ended and was replaced by a timer counting down.

"Huh, I guess the next round is right outside our room?" Val raised an eyebrow.

"We don't know that for sure, but probably. Let's just eat and get dressed for now, and we can think about a game plan afterwards." I suggested.

"Alright, you're the boss." Val and I sat down at the table still as naked as we were last night except for the glasses on my face. The plush chairs were plenty comfortable enough for our bare butts. While gnawing on a piece of bacon, Val sighed. "I'm gonna miss this room though. Didn't even get around using that monster holo-vision screen."

I looked up from my plate. "I wouldn't think about this room too much, Val. If this is what they treat to the contestants, just think about what the Playpen must be like." I said as I took another bite of pancake.

Val chuckled to herself. "Yeah, guess you're right."

"Usually am" I cut in.

The redhead pushed aside her empty plate, and stood up from her chair. "Whatever, nerd. Finish your breakfast, and let's get dressed. If you keep teasing me with that cute butt of yours, I'm gonna have to use it."

"God, you're helpless." I rolled my eyes and soon joined her at the foot of the bed where the clothes were neatly folded.

We both picked up our respective uniforms. Unsurprisingly, they appeared to be perfectly sized for each of us already. A couple minutes later, our naked bodies were now covered up (for the most part) in uniforms dyed in our sector's colors -- dark green with gold trim.

"Good god, these people must be hornier than I am most of the time!" Val looked fidgeted in her uniform trying to get comfortable. I didn't blame her. The top was cut so short that not only were our midriffs completely exposed, but the undersides of our boobs were proudly displayed to everyone as well. Normally this would mean that our nipples would be dangerously close to slipping out all of the time, but the super-soft fabric was squeezed tight enough around our chests that it probably wouldn't be an issue. Not only that, but the top also had a U-neck cut so deep that the tops of even my little boobs peaked out.

"Ari, I feel like I might as well not even wear this thing." Val had it much worse than I did with her large tits. Strangely enough, the top also sported long skin tight sleeves that terminated at our wrists just before the golden watch.

The bottoms weren't too much different in how they displayed our assets. Both of us wore low cut short shorts made of the same soft elastic fabric. It was so minimal that it might've even passed for underwear to some people. I kept trying to stretch it over my buttcheeks but it kept wanting to fold in between them so it made it look even skimpier than it already was. Fortunately, they did include a roomier section in the crotch area so our cock and balls weren't tightly compressed like our chest was. Below the shorts, we wore long thigh high socks that ended in the most comfortable athletic shoes I had ever worn.

Looking Val up and down, I had to admit she did look sexy as hell. Her huge tits were straining to get out of the top, but not so much so it looked uncomfortable at all. Toned abs were shown off to the world now, and below that, were short shorts that disappeared into her asscrack and also sported a hefty bulge in the front.

She caught me spying her new outfit, and grinned. "I can tell you like it, you perv."

My cheeks blushed and I immediately diverted my eyes elsewhere.


"Don't worry, cutie. Can't say I mind the way you look either. In fact, I wish you'd normally dress even half as slutty as you look right now." Val giggled, and moved closer to me. A single finger connected with my chin and turned my face to look into her eyes. "Don't get nervous on me now. We still got a competition to win, hon."

"R- right." I removed my chin from her hand and walked past her towards the locked double doors. "Is it time yet?" I looked at the device on my wrist like it was a watch only to be met with the '0' on its face.

"We got a couple seconds left, love." Val glanced at the clock and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

Another chime rang from invisible speakers. "Ladies,I hope you are all ready for the next challenge! Contestants, please proceed through the doors now."

"Here we go." Val muttered under her breath.

An audible 'click' came from the door in front of us, and the doors automatically opened away from us. Beyond the doorway was a sight no one could've predicted. We stepped into what seemed like a vast blackness. The only thing we could see was the ground we were walking on which was illuminated from a shaft of light placed directly above the doorway. I glanced backward and noticed that our room was essentially just a box placed in this vast void of nothingness. Similar to us, I counted seven other shafts of light shining on other teams and their seemingly identical box-rooms. We were all placed in a ring, but they were so far I couldn't even make out what the people looked like. In the center of the ring of teams, maybe about half a mile away from us, was a huge black marble pillar with a large golden Omega symbol perched on top. A camera drone swooped down from the darkness and hovered a few feet in front of us, probably broadcasting our image to horny viewers across the city.

mrbiscuit
mrbiscuit
96 Followers