The Playpen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome, everybody, to the second phase of round 2! The winner of this phase is guaranteed to move on to the third and final round of this competition so be sure to give it your all! Representing Sector 3 is Aria Kimura and Valerie Kingman! On the other side, representing Sector 6, is Mary and Molly Hayes! Before we begin, let's lay down some simple rules. Just like in the first round, in order to win, your team must work together to defeat the other team in a sex battle. One small catch though. All active participants must stay on the bed. If you lose, you will be forced to leave the bed for the remainder of the round if you're still conscious, leaving your teammate to fend for herself. Remember, it's not about who cums first. It's about who is in the dominant position when someone climaxes. Additionally, since the Sector 3 team reached the checkpoint first, they each get to choose a toy to help them with this challenge. The Sector 6 team may not use these toys or they will be potentially disqualified. Good luck, and most importantly, have fun." The blonde holo woman winked and dematerialized.

Val bounced on her heels toward the bed. "So what's your deal? You girls married or somethin'?"

"Sisters." The shorter girl replied with a thick twang in her voice.

"Alrighty then..." Val tried to erase what she just heard from her mind already. "Not that it matters anyway, ladies. You might as well just bend over for me now cos I'm not goin' home tonight."

"Oh, please." The shorter girl dismissed. "The only time either of us bend over is for each other, darlin'" The sisters approached the bed together with hands on each other's hips.

"And trust us, that ain't changin' today." The taller one said.

"I wouldn't be so sure, darlin'" Val mocked their accent. "I got a piece of meat that'll make you drool out of more than just your mouth." She smirked and unzipped her short shorts so that her thick length flopped out of its tight confines. To our surprise, both of the girls giggled.

"Oh, Molly, this is gonna' be a lot more fun than we thought." The shorter one, presumably Mary, grasped both her and her sister's zipper and pulled down. What their short shorts apparently hid extremely well, were a pair of simply mammoth sized cocks. Even soft, their sheer length and girth could almost rival Val when she was hard. These girls could probably even measure up to some of the horses that were back on their farm if they were fully hard.

"Ohhh, fuck me, this is not going to be easy." I whispered under my breath.

"Somethin' got your tongue, sweety?" Mary taunted me. "That's alright, you won't need to say much when I shove my python down your throat." She smiled mischievously.

"I can appreciate a challenge." Val started. "But don't plan on using either of those monsters on me." She shed her bottoms and shoes before moving toward the bed.

As she approached our plush arena, a couple maids stopped her. In their hands, they both held silver platters in front of them.

"As a reward for reaching the checkpoint first, please select one of these items for each of you." Both maids smiled and extended their platters to us. Various sex toys were laid out neatly on them. Dildos, butt plugs, cockrings, and more were among the naughty selection.

I paced forward and carefully considered each choice before eventually plucking the cockring from one platter. Val nonchalantly snatched up a dildo that rivaled her own member, seemingly giving no thought toward her choice. With our advantages in hand, we both climbed onto the huge bed.

"Oh my god, Molly, look at that chinagirl's cute little thing." Mary giggled as they also shed their clothes and mounted the other side of the bed.

"I'm Japanese." I snarled.

Now that both teams were on the bed, a faint blue energy barrier locked us in. Both teams stood on the bed staring each other down, waiting for someone to make the first move.

"I don't much care, cutie. You're just gonna be a cocksleeve to me for the next few minutes, anyway." She retorted.

I saw my teammate visibly get a little frustrated at Mary's remark.

"You alright there, hon? You look a little flustered. That's alright, I'm sure you'll feel right as rain after we're done with you." Molly taunted Val.

"Alright, that's it!" Furious, Val threw her dildo to the side and launched toward the taller sister, Molly, and tackled her to the mattress.

The farm girls may have been well-built from all the work they did back home, but Val still had them both beat by a little bit. My teammate's long nights at the gym combined with her sheer size made for an unstoppable force that neither of these girls could stop alone. She easily pinned both of Molly's arms down next to her head while straddling her waist.

"Ooh, did I make you mad, ya big bitch?" Molly laughed at her.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm going to rail you right through this bed, so you can open your mouth nice and wide first, or I can go in dry. Your choice, stupid whore." Val's voice dripped with malice.

"You got another thing comin', tough girl. Mary!" She called out to her sister. Immediately, Mary sprang at Val, flinging all of her weight right into my teammate's body. The two bodies rolled together before stopping with Mary now sitting high on Val's thighs. Before Val could retaliate, Molly quickly followed her sister and pinned down Val's arms much like Val had done to her a couple seconds ago. The two brunettes worked together to restrain the unruly girl underneath them.

"You're gonna' get handled like the animal you are, bitch." Mary spat.

She inched back just enough to keep Val's legs locked down with her hands as well as her body weight. Molly repositioned so that she was kneeling on both of Val's arms, and her ass hovered right above Val's face. In fact, Molly's soft cock almost fell far enough to just graze Val's turned head even though she was kneeling straight up.

Val visibly struggled and tensed her muscles trying to get both girls off of her, but her efforts were useless. She may have been more than a match for one of them, but two well-built opponents was too much for her to bear alone. "Fuck you!" Val angrily yelled. "A- Ari, I could use a little help!" She struggled to get the words out.

I didn't know how I could possibly help though. My strengths were definitely not in my practically non-existent biceps or skinny legs, so bullying them was not an option. Scrambling to the fat dildo that Val dropped, I soon came behind Mary who was sitting on Val's legs. With trembling hands, I aimed the dildo squarely at the exposed asshole of Val's captor.

"Hmm?" Mary glanced back at me right when I decided to make my move. Without missing a beat, she swatted my hand away mid thrust. The toy tumbled away, and she locked eyes with me. I froze in fear with the sudden realization that I was now powerless against her. The hand that deflected my attack roughly gripped the top of my head and forced me down right in between her asscheeks. "Oh, c'mon china doll, I've wrestled fat cows faster than you."

I frantically tried to force my face away from her butt, but even with one hand, she had me beat. My pleading just sounded like unintelligible nonsense since my mouth was muffled by her taut ass.

"Stop makin' a fuss, and eat my ass, girl." Mary gripped my head just a little harder and drove her rear ever so slightly into my face some more. "You'd better start lickin' soon, or I might just let you pass out down there." A sinister laugh followed her taunt.

My toothpick sized arms tried one last time to pry myself away, but to no avail. Fearing the alternative, I let out a defeated sigh and gave Mary what she asked for. Tentatively, I stretched my tongue out from my lips and started lapping at the tight pucker in front of it.

"There ya' go, you little slut." My tormentor tightened her grip on my head a little more. "Now reach around like the obedient little doll you are, and get me nice n' hard so I can give your teammate what she needs."

I hesitated to comply, but I feared the alternative more. My shaking hands traveled around either side to her, and then between her legs to grasp the thick piece of meat there.

"There you go, girl. Don't be shy. Jerk me off, and get me drippin', trust me, your friend will thank ya for it."

A few slow pumps got the blood flowing straight to her cock. I felt it expand and harden to its full potential and I could tell this thing was a behemoth of a dick. Judging by how far my arms had to stretch to reach her tip, she was packing a healthy 10+ inches of bitch-breaking girlcock. With every stroke all the way to her cockhead, more and more precum wetted my hands which then spread it all the way down her shaft.

"Mmmm, we're almost ready, Molly. China Doll is being a good little doggy for me." Mary moaned above me. For added insult, she spit right onto her cock, which meant I was forced to further lubricate my own enemies prick against Val.

"Then let's not drag this on any longer than we have to, sis." Molly responded.

Mary suddenly shoved me away from her ass, sending me sprawling across the bed sheets. Regaining my composure, I saw the two girls hastily lowering their cocks toward Val's straining body. Mary lined her thick spear up with Val's waiting asshole, and Molly's girlcock was already threatening to push past my partner's lips.

"MMMMM, ARI!" Val pleaded while she tried her best to buck the sturdy farm girls off of her.

"Hold on, Val!" I pleaded as I launched myself with as much force as I could muster toward Mary. This time, I managed to unbalance her body just enough to make her lose balance on top of Val's legs. Val used this window of opportunity and her newly freed bottom half to get enough leverage to throw Molly off of her face too. Furious, Val growled, and immediately moved to Molly, who was now on all fours still recovering from her surprise overthrow. Without any pretense, she roughly gripped Molly's hips and shoved her entire throbbing length right into the brunette's asshole.

"I'm gonna' make sure you keep feelin' this after you lose, bitch!" Val furiously started to pump away at Molly's tanned rear.

Molly squealed as Val tore into her, but the surprise wince quickly turned into a sneer and then a laugh. "This all you got, college girl?! Mary fucks me harder than that when we're playin' around!" She suppressed a pained groan after finishing her sentence.

This made Val even angrier. I could see the rage pour into every thrust forward to the point where she was now pulling Molly's ass toward her every time she hilted herself. "Shut the fuck up and take my dick, bitch!"

Then, Mary recovered and leapt into the mix as well. "I'll show you what a real cock feels like, whore!" She positioned herself right behind my teammate, and aimed her precum-slick cock right at her rear hole.

Before she could make the connection with her dick's target, Val connected a foot with her midsection and pushed her right into the energy barrier surrounding the bed. Mary got the wind knocked out of her when she collided with the boundary.

"Take care of her, Ari! I got this one!" Val shouted at me.

Following her command, I quickly crawled to Mary. She was still trying to catch her breath when I climbed on top of her. My hands placed themselves on her shoulders and mustered as much force as they could to push Mary into the mattress. Just as I lined up my rosebud with her straining pillar of fuckmeat, she snarled at me.

"Oh no you don't, you fuckin' cocksleeve. I got other plans for you." She effortlessly knocked my hands away with her own, and threw me off of her. Before I got another chance to do anything more, she was on top of me again. I expected her to just pound into me much like how Val was hammering into Molly, but instead, she took hold of me and lobbed my body right in front of her sister. Molly, even while getting relentlessly plowed, swiftly got her hands all over me. Before I knew what was happening, Molly had me flattened underneath her mitts.

"I really hope you like 'em big, little girl!" Molly spat at me before collapsing her own body on top of mine. Unfortunately, Val didn't release her grip on her so she followed along too.

I squirmed as much as I could, but to no avail. Even through relentless violent thrusts coming from Val's cock, she managed to line up her own dripping prick with my artificially tightened butthole. As much as Val probably didn't want me to start taking dick, she practically hammered Molly's bitch breaker right into me. Unable to move, I had to endure Molly entering me a couple inches at a time every time my own teammate pumped back and forth. A mix between a lusty moan and whimper of pain escaped my lips right when the last of all ten thick inches sank completely into my ass.

"My lord, you are tight, d- doll." Molly faltered a little bit when she said that; Her head was now just over my shoulder, and I practically hear her losing confidence.

My comparably tiny prick, trapped between my body and the bed, promptly grew hard as diamonds. Over and over again, Val pushed Molly right into me. Relentlessly shoving the inch or so that was still able to piston in and out of my tight hole was starting to become mind-numbingly pleasurable. The constant stimulation soon made my cock leak precum all over the sheets beneath me. Then, right before I actually considered just giving up, I felt a sudden emptiness as most of my opponent's girlcock left my butt, leaving only the tip.

The cause of the sudden vacancy was the result of Mary getting behind Val, and pulling her away from her sister. As hard as Mary tried to pry Val away, my teammate stubbornly held on to her victim and pulled her back as well.

"You're not getting rid of me that easy, sluts!" Val yelled.

"Don't want to let go? Fine! I won't make you. Lock her up tight, Molly!" A frustrated Mary wrapped her arms around Val's midsection securely.

It didn't take a genius to know what was about to happen. I was about to find out how well my usually domineering roommate took a hard fuck, but I needed to even the odds a little first. Lucky for me, the cockring that I brought into the arena was somehow only a few feet away from me. I quickly scrambled away from Molly and snatched the ring up.

"OH FUCK!" Val screamed behind me.

My head whipped back around to see her firmly sandwiched between the sisters. All three were on their knees. The sisters wore devilish smiles as Mary grinded her hips into Val's ass, and Molly grinded her fat ass right into Val's crotch as well. Unfortunately for Val, the Hayes sisters had locked their arms with each other to trap my teammate between them. Mary extended her arms forward and Molly reached back to meet her sister. Val was completely and utterly trapped in a vicious cycle of constant stimulation.

"Fuckkk. Ohhh my godddd." Val lost her dominance and was quickly on the way to being lost in pleasure.

"Shit! Hold on, Val!" I pleaded. I slipped the cockring down to the root of my package, and placed myself right in front of Molly.

"What do you think you're doin, little girl?" Molly sneered at me.

"Just evening out the playing field." I replied. My body was soon wedged between the energy field surrounding the bed, and Molly. My back was propped up by the barrier, and my arms soon wrapped around her neck. With a little effort, I hefted my legs up so that they were draped over her shoulders. In this position, my eyes stared right into hers as my eager asshole hovered right over her mammoth cock. My grip loosened up around her neck just enough so that the tip of her girlcock started to prod at my rear entrance. "I hope you like 'em nice and tight, bitch." I whispered. Then, I dropped my ass right onto her dick.

We both gasped in unison, but I was in control this time. As more and more of her length made its way into my bowels, Molly's groans grew more intense. Eventually, my asscheeks touched her plump balls when all of her length was deep inside me. I lingered there, intentionally pausing to massage her whole cock with my anal tunnel.

Molly's eyes went half-lidded and she started to slur her words. "Ohhh shit, tha' feelsss real nice, d- doll."

With my new resolve, I started making small movements, quickly pumping her straining dick with my tight asshole. To make matters worse for her, Val's cock was still being fed into her by her own sister's frantic fucking. If it weren't for the fact that I was used to this type of anal punishment I probably would've lost already, and the cock ring certainly didn't hurt either. My own slender cock, while dripping a little bit, was far from unloading.

"Hngggg, O- Oh fuck meee" Val sounded worse than Molly did and my stomach dropped at the implication. Then, she started whimpering, lost in pleasure. "I- I'm gonna cum!"

"Then do it, whore." Mary gave one last hard slam into Val's back door.

Looking over Molly's shoulder, I saw my teammate's eyes roll back into her skull as her body trembled. The heavier breathing coming from the girl whose dick I was choking confirmed my fears. Val was currently flooding Molly's guts with a fresh load of hot cum. As soon as Val stopped shaking, her eyes closed and her body went limp.

"One down, one to go." Mary promptly drew her still-hard cock out of my spent teammate.

No longer pinned by the two sisters, Val flopped over onto the bed, and her limp cock followed. Now that I was the only one left on my team, the Hayes sisters took control over me again. Molly, now that her hands were free again, quickly grabbed my ass and fell backwards onto the bed. Now, I was straddling her hips with my butthole fully encased around her throbbing cock. Even through the sudden transition, I kept fervently using Molly like a living dildo.

"C'mon sis, help me finish this little slut!" Molly almost sounded like she was pleading for help. Apparently, my efforts weren't being wasted on her.

Mary quickly came to help her sister, kneeling right behind me so I was now the one being sandwiched by them.

"C'mon farm girl, I know that feels good. Just let go. Just cum inside me." I put on my most seductive voice trying to get her to explode inside me. "Go ahead and flood my tight little hole with your hot c- WOAH!" I was stopped by the feeling of something else trying to make its way inside my already occupied butt. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Mary looming over me. She placed her huge member right on top of her sister's, threatening to add yet another massive cock to my insides.

"Your tight little butt won't be the same after we're done with you, doll." Mary snickered and applied more pressure to my backdoor.

"Woah woah woah, hold on, Mary! You're going to rip me in half with that thing!" I tried to scramble off of Molly's cock, but she quickly caught me and pushed me right back down to the hilt.

"I'll hold her still, sis. Stuff her full." Molly said while glaring right at me. Her breathing was ragged and her arms were visibly trembling. I could sense she was closer than ever to losing her load.

Without breaking eye contact with Molly, my eyes and jaw opened wide as the seemingly impossible happened. Mary slowly pushed harder and harder into the space between her sister's girlcock and the wall of my asshole until she got the tip of her straining cock inside me. I let out a choked gasp, then she kept pushing inch after asshole-stretching inch deeper into my bowels. When I finally felt her balls brush against my butt, a breath I didn't know I was holding escaped from my lips. Somehow, two giant cocks were sharing my ass, stretching it past limits that I thought existed. The fullness was so intense, my arms gave out underneath me. My body fell limp on top of Molly's; My head now rested right next to hers on the mattress.