The Playpen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to round 2 of our lovely little game, everybody!" A gigantic projection of the friendly holo-whore appeared above the Omega in the middle. "The rules of this round are simple. To proceed to the next round, successful contestants must reach this pillar. The first four teams to accomplish this will be deemed the winners and will proceed to the third and final round."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that one team had just started to move toward the middle.

"Stop right there, Sector 4!" The holo-woman turned and extended an open-faced hand toward them. "Return to your starting position or face disqualification, please. You didn't think it would be that easy did you?" The announcer quickly convinced the offending team to timidly backpedal.

"I appreciate your excitement, but it won't be quite that simple. There will be many challenges to overcome to reach the middle in order to ensure only the best four teams proceed forward. You have 3 hours before the event ends, so make sure you don't waste any time. Now, I don't want to spoil anything more than that, so you may begin when the bell rings. Good luck, and have fun." The woman winked and disappeared again.

Shortly after, the ground began to gently rumble. At first I didn't notice anything changing, but then I looked toward the pillar in the middle. Emerging from the ground were walls that rose higher and higher into the blackness. As the walls grew, even more walls started rising around them, and then more around them in turn. The walls radiated steadily from the center until finally, they began to rise directly around me and Val. The rumbling stopped, and a strip of soft golden light illuminated along the new walls. The strips of light provided ample illumination so that we were now looking at what looked like a hallway that split to the left and right directly in front of us. What was once a wide open space that seemingly stretched on forever was transformed into a comparably miniscule room with a single exit.

"What. the. Fuck." Val's head was tilted upward in awe of our new confines.

"Yeah..." I scanned our new surroundings. "I'm in the same boat, Val."

Another bell rang out somewhere above. "Begin round 2."

"Well. No time to waste." The starting bell brought me back to earth. "Let's see what this round has in store for us." I led the way with Val right behind me into the new corridor that formed in front of us. We walked forward about 20 yards before the hall split in two directions. Looking down both ways revealed that the left path split again into unknown directions, and the right path simply had a sharp 90 degree turn.

I rested my chin on my hand. "It's... a maze of some kind I think, and all we have to do is get to the middle. We could just keep guessing, or we could just follow the rightmost wall and hope we get there faster."

"Your call, my captain." Val slapped a hand on my shoulder and looked down at me.

"Let's go right, then. Going left presents equal risk anyway I think. If we keep the same wall to our right side, we're guaranteed to solve this maze eventually, but there's no telling how efficient our path would be." I concluded.

So, we took the right path which soon took a sharp left. The first turn revealed another straight corridor until it split again. Sticking to the plan, we took another right turn. We alternated between a light jog and a casual walking pace to help make better time. After only a few minutes of traversing this maze we came across something a little more interesting. Beyond yet another corner, the hallway opened up into a small open area. Of course, it was still walled in, but there wasn't another way leading away from the new room. In the center, a holodisk was perched on a raised pedestal with a large black chest placed next to it.

"Interesting to say the least." I walked up to the pedestal and activated the disk without any hesitation.

"Lucky you! Your team has discovered a challenge room." The hologram immediately sprang to life. "If you choose to accept this room's challenge, your team will be rewarded with something that will help you win this round, and trust me, it will be well worth your time. If you fail, you will lose nothing but time! The nature of the challenge is random and will not be revealed until you accept. If you do not wish to try, you are free to turn around and leave. Do you wish to play?"

"Hell yeah we do. Beats the shit out of walking down boring hallways." Val piped up.

"Very well. Good luck!" She waved and disappeared.

The floor began to rumble again. Behind the pedestal and chest, the floor opened up to reveal a small rectangular hole a few square meters in size. Soon after, something was rising to fill the gap. Out of the pit came a rather pretty woman sitting on a plush bench without any armrests or a backrest. The woman was dressed in a sultry and revealing maid outfit adorned in Omega's signature black and gold, and the furniture she sat on was similarly colored. In her lap, the maid held a small empty wine glass in her gloved hands. She stood up, and did a cute little curtsy before speaking softly. "Good evening, misses. Your challenge is to fill this glass at least half way with semen and/or precum. You may do this any way you wish, but I am here to help you in any capacity if you should so desire. There is no time limit outside of the 3 hours of this round, but you will also not be able to leave until you are successful or if time expires."

A smile spread across Val's face. "This is much better than walking. You heard the lady, Ari. Clocks a tickin', so let's get to business." She grabbed my hand and led me around the pedestal to the maid.

The beautiful brunette's outfit hardly covered anything. The top she wore was made of an almost translucent material that nicely cupped her creamy tits. Below that, a black corset clung to her svelte frame, and the frilly mini-skirt beneath was so short her soft cock could be seen hanging beneath it (which was a decent size). She also wore black gloves and stockings that terminated in black heels. She smiled at us when we got closer to her.

"Get on the bench, and assume the position." Val commanded. She took the wine glass, and handed it to me. The glass was rather thin, but filling it with pure precum and jizz even halfway seemed like it might take quite a while.

"Yes, ma'am." The maid gave another slight smile and turned around. On all fours, she climbed on the bench to present her bare behind to Val. It was then that we also saw that the base of her cock and balls wore a frilly ring around it as well.

"Oh? You're a kinky one." Val arched an eyebrow as she noticed a golden jeweled plug was already seated inside of the maid's ass. "It's sexy, but I'm gonna be the one to fill you up now." My teammate reached in between the Omega maid's cheeks and grasped the plug. She started pulling, but instead of the plug popping right out, it was revealed that it wasn't a normal plug at all. As Val pulled on the jeweled end, more and more length came along with it. The slutty maid bit her lip and tried to suppress a moan as the golden phallus was slowly being dragged out of her tight asshole.

I noticed that her hanging cock, while still soft, began beading precum at its tip. I knelt beside the bench, and placed the wine glass right underneath her length with one hand while the other wrapped around it. A couple of firm tugs made the bead turn into drip, and the drip slowly turned into a dribble as Val continued to slowly pull on the dildo that was seated deep inside of her.

Eventually, the glistening plug was finally out in the open air. Val held up the metallic cock, easily 8 inches in length with ample thickness as well. "Fuckkk, that's hot." She said while looking at our maid's closing hole. The plug clattered as it hit the floor, and Val quickly dropped the green short shorts trying to contain her growing erection. Impatient, my partner's throbbing cock soon found its way to the gaping maid's ass. "I hope you like it rough, girlie." Val quickly spat in her palm and gave her thick dick a quick coat of natural lube. Without any further preparation, she speared inside the waiting hole all the way to the hilt.

The maid audibly gasped in pleasure and her now diamond hard prick released a couple hefty drops of precum right into the glass.

"Holy shit, that's amazing." I whispered to myself. "Pound her hard, Val. She'll fill this thing in no time." I glanced at my partner.

"Fuck. Say less, Ari!" Val reared back and rocketed back inside again, her hips slapping against our maid's plush ass. Again, a small spurt of precum jetted into the glass.

"Hold the glass, please." I asked the woman.

"Y- yes, ma'ammmm." The maid struggled to get out as Val started to fuck her ass a little harder. A gloved hand reached back to hold the glass in place, and the other arm bent so she rested on an elbow now. This had the added benefit of arching her back more and propping her ass up even more to her anal invader.

"I'm going to need to help fill that thing too." I said before sitting on the bench in front of our plaything. My legs parted so that they dangled off either side of the maid with my rigid cock right in front of her face. "Please, suck me off." I pleaded and pushed my cock toward her salivating mouth.

"O- Of course, M- ma'am." Our maid stammered, still getting plowed by Val. She opened her eager mouth and enveloped my petite cockhead. Her tongue licked around the crown a few times before working it deeper and deeper, working down the slender shaft.

I moaned in pleasure when her soft lips finally kissed my crotch. My hands ran through her silky hair and gently grabbed her head to control the pace of her blowjob. I started nice and slow, just luxuriating in the feeling of a warm wet mouth wrapped around my usually neglected cock.

Val kept up the hard and steady pumps into her asshole, but I noticed maybe it was a little too rough. Every thrust forward sent the maid's prick rocking back and forth as well which meant the flow of precum wasn't all going into the glass. Rather, some of it was making a mess all around it. In order to straighten out her cock, my legs came up and I placed my bare feet around it. I used my soles to hold her leaky dick still. The rocking motion now caused her cock to basically jerk itself off with my feet. At least this way, all the cum was going into the glass again.

The whore moaned around my throbbing prick as she received a simultaneous assfucking and footjob and even more precum came forth from her cocktip.

"C'mon, girl." Val started to breathe a little harder. "I know you're feelin' good, but we're on a clock." She removed a hand from the maid's hip and reached underneath to wrap it around the straining girldick filling the wine glass. "C'mon." Val whispered. "Cum for me, babe." Her hand tightened and started jerking her off while I moved my feet to just hold the very tip of the cock.

A few more thrusts and pumps later the maid gave into the pleasure. She screamed around my prick when she finally bust. The overstimulated rod pulsed and jerked as it erupted the creamy white load right into the glass. She came so hard, the cum actually splashed around as it impacted the already sizable pool of precum she had already deposited in it. Naturally, her orgasm caused a chain reaction so Val and I weren't far behind our own climaxes. Val pushed herself all the way in again to unload her balls into the maid's plush ass, and I did the same to her mouth. As cum left her body, we filled her back up from both ends. Shortly after, we both slipped our pricks back out into open air.

"Don't spill a drop and don't swallow, cumslut." Val commanded.

Like a good girl, the maid complied. She clenched her asshole, and sealed her lips to retain both of our hot loads. I got up from the bench and grabbed the glass. At the moment, it wasn't quite half-way full, but it wasn't far. The glass soon found its way in front of the maid's mouth.

"You know what to do." I said.

Understanding, her lips parted and her tongue rolled out. My load poured forth and dripped from the tip of her tongue into the glass, but the glass needed just a little more.

"Alrighty then, let's see what I gave her." Val smirked and pulled the maid's ass toward her so that now she was sitting upright on the bench with her ass hanging off the edge. I passed the glass to her, and it was soon hovering just under the slut's used pucker. "Go ahead and relax, love." Val smacked one of the maid's asscheeks, and she responded by moaning again as cum flowed from her loosening hole right into the cup. The redhead lifted the cum-filled cup to the air, and I saw it was now well past the halfway point. "Challenge complete!" She shouted in triumph.

The maid just smiled at us, and took the glass back from Val. "Congratulations, mistresses! Thank you for letting me serve you both."

The holodisk came back to life automatically, and the woman started speaking to us. "What a show, ladies! But remember, there's no time to waste! Your reward is waiting in the box. Good luck!"

Then, the chest next to the pedestal opened. We quickly pulled our clothes back together before checking out the contents of the box. Nestled inside was a single holodisk labeled 'map'.

"Jackpot" The holodisk was soon in my hand. Upon activating it in the palm of my hand, a 3D map of the labyrinth emanated from its center, and it had a pulsing red dot which I assumed was our position. My eyes quickly traversed the maze, looking for the best way through this thing.

"Wait, hold on. Something's off." I stopped in my tracks.

"The hell is it now?" Val complained.

"This can't be right. I don't see a solution. There's no way to get to the middle." my eyes squinted a little bit, tracing paths through the maze.

"Huh?! C'mon Ari, maybe my brain don't work as fast as yours, but-"

"Val." I looked her in the eyes. "There's no solution."

"What? Let me see that thing." Val scooted closer to me.

"Just trust me. I've ran through this thing a dozen times now in my head, and I can't see a way through. In fact, I can't see a way through from any of the starting points for all the teams."

"So what, are you saying Omega fucked up? Or is the map a fuckin' waste of time?"

"No. There's no way Omega of all people messed up something as simple as a maze. Even if it looks like this." I pointed at a specific dead end on the map. "This right here is the closest we can get to the middle, and it looks like a room like this one."

"Ok then. Let's just go there. I bet there's some surprise waiting for us. Probably something fun if I had to guess." Val chuckled to herself.

"Alright then. Let's go." I started to lead us back into the labyrinth.

"Wait." Val devilishly smiled. "Maid girl."

"Yes Miss Val?" She perked up.

"Why don't you drink that refreshing glass you just filled, honey. You've earned it."

"Val, wai-" I started to interject.

"Oh! Yes of course, Miss Val." The maid raised the glass to her lips and started gulping down her own dick juice.

"You're helpless, you know that?" I sighed and turned to leave again. Val just giggled in response.

So we walked through the maze again, making our way to the closest dead end to the middle. No later than 30 minutes later, we arrived. Like the first challenge room, the corridor opened up to a small room except this one had a closed pair of double doors on the other side. The room itself was furnished with some comfy couches surrounding a small coffee table with plates of various snack foods. Next to the double doors, a gilded pedestal held yet another holodisk.

"Go ahead and hit that disk, Ari." Val motioned forward as she plopped her butt on the couch and grabbed a bunch of grapes from the table.

"Yeah yeah." I muttered. Soon enough, I pressed the disk and our friendly announcer lady came back.

"Congratulations, Aria and Valerie. Your team has arrived at the rest area checkpoint before your assigned rival team. As a result, both of your counters will increase by 1. Relax while your opponents catch up. Please note that your team took exactly 1 hour, 36 minutes, and 42 seconds to reach this point. The next portion of this round will begin soon after the team from Sector 6 arrives at their respective rest area."

My wristwatch now displayed a '1' while Val's displayed a '3'. "I wonder when this is going to count for something." I stared at the watch face for a little while before taking a seat next to Val.

"Who fuckin' knows." Val sighed. "What I do know though, is that I'm gonna have a hell of a time makin' it go up and up." She chuckled and plucked a few grapes from the vine before handing them to me.

"Yeah, well you better get ready to do that soon. I'm willing to bet whatever is through those doors has something to do with your cock going in someone's body." I turned to lay down on the couch. My head was propped up by the armrest on one side and my feet found a home in Val's lap.

"Hopefully, babe." Val smirked and sank into the couch a little more. "Let's worry about that when the time comes, and just relax for a bit, yeah? How long do ya think we got before Sector 6's girls catch up?"

"It took us about half the allotted time to get this far, and we got a map about halfway through. If the other girls weren't as lucky as us, I'd say we got about another half-hour or so before they get here at the worst. But I'd rather not think about that. Hey, would you mind rubbing my feet a little? I'm starting to feel the after effects of all that walking." My feet wiggled in Val's lap to get her attention.

"Awww, do your little feet hurt from a bit of walking?" Val teased me, but she soon worked my shoes and socks off and tossed them to the floor. Her hands worked into the tissue to release my tension there.

We laid there on the couch like that for a while, just thinking to ourselves or making offbeat comments until finally, something happened. After the longest half-hour or so ever, the holo-woman's voice rang out through the room again.

"Please prepare for phase 2 of this round, Aria and Val. Your opponents have arrived. The doors will unlock in 15 seconds."

"Welp, here we go, babe." Val threw my legs off of her lap, stood up and stretched her taut body.

I threw on my shoes, and followed her lead before standing alongside her in front of the doors.

With a subtle 'click', the doors unlocked and gracefully slid to the side to reveal the spacious room beyond it. This new room was sparsely furnished unlike the rest room that came before it. The center was home to a huge circular bed that must've been almost 30 feet across and the rest of the room was pretty much empty save for the four maids surrounding the bed; Two of which were holding silver platters.

More interesting though, was the other duo that walked through a set of double doors on the other side of the room toward us. They wore outfits exactly like ours except theirs were mainly brown with gold trim which meant they were indeed from Sector 6. That part of the city lays on the outskirts, and their primary function was agriculture. As such, both of these girls looked like they were no strangers to hard work on a farm. Their exposed sunkissed midriffs were both finely sculpted, and their arms and legs followed suit. The pair were of average height with one only being a few inches shorter than the other. The shorter one had deep brown hair formed into two ponytails that draped over her shoulders and between her modest tits. The taller one just had one large brown braid that fell to the small of her back. Other than the different hair style and minor height difference, they looked rather similar.

We sized each other up without so much as a peep before the slutty game warden appeared over the bed that separated us.