The Playpen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two sisters also apparently looked a little worse for wear too. Molly was breathing hard, and I could still feel her dick trembling and throbbing as if it wasn't too far off from having its own explosive orgasm.

"Fuckkk, you are tight, girl." Mary's voice trembled as she spoke.

With two equally gigantic dicks lingering inside of me, it took a minute to regain my mind. I realized that I could still win if I made them cum before I did, but I had to be the one in control. My cockring was still doing a valiant job of suppressing my own load even if my dick was starting to leak a lot of precum. "Well what are you waiting for, pussies? Fuck me stupid, so we get on with this thing." I turned my head and taunted them both.

"Well who am I to disappoint?" Mary grunted in frustration as she began to withdraw her dick back out of me. When only the tip remained, she pushed back in, and that's when I sensed her start to falter. The slow thrust lacked the confidence that she had when we first started. Her breathing started to deepen, and her cock began to shake while inside me. She finally hilted herself inside again, and Molly gasped below me.

I took advantage of the slightly dazed girl and pinned her arms down by her head. My knees braced against the mattress on either side of her as I straddled her hips. "That's all you got, girls? Fine, let me do all the work, then."

Summoning as much willpower as I had to give, I rocked forward a couple inches and then back to fuck myself on the twin cocks. Lost in exquisite tightness, neither of the girls made a move to stop me so I kept rocking back and forth trying to coax out their loads. As painful as it was at first, I had to finish them off quick.

I stared deep into Molly's half-lidded eyes, and pleaded, "C'mon Molly. I know you want to fill me up with your hot cum. Stop holding back. Just. Cum. For. Me." I punctuated each of the last words with a quick and rough stroke of my asshole.

"Ughhh. Oh fuck." Molly whimpered and moaned as the last little thrust finally pushed her over the edge. Her entire body shook and trembled as her mammoth cock pulsed and throbbed. I felt a small spurt release inside me, and it was promptly followed by violent jets of jizz coating my insides. The sudden warmth flooded through my ass, eventually pushing back outside and dripping down to my balls. As soon as she was finished emptying her balls, all of her muscles relaxed, and Molly was officially out of the game now. Even through her orgasm, I kept making short and quick movements back and forth, but with Molly's fresh load now lubricating everything, I moved a little further and a little faster. The freshly spent cock still inside me started to wilt slightly, but the continued stimulation meant Molly wasn't going to go soft anytime soon which was actually good news for me. If Molly was still hard, that meant my poor little butt was still being stuffed to its limits.

"Molly? Ya still there sis?!" Mary started shouting in desperation. Of course, she only received incoherent moaning and whimpering in response. "Shit. I will not lose to you, you little whore." Mary spat at me. She tried to regain her dominance by firmly grabbing my hips with one hand. The other hand swiftly delivered a hard slap to my ass.

I yelped in response, but I quickly countered by looking back over my shoulder and grabbing the back of her head with one hand. Before she could react I brought her lips to mine and gave her a deep kiss. My tongue hungrily explored her mouth for a few seconds before I broke away from her lips. Keeping my hand on the back of her head, I kept our foreheads touching. Staring deep into her eyes, I whispered, "Call me what you want. Just keep fucking me with that big, thick, hot, cock of yours." I gave her another quick peck on the lips before continuing with my dirty talk. "C'mon, Mary. Just pump me full of your hot cum. You know you want to. My tight little asshole feels good around your dick, doesn't it?" I bit my lower lip and made big doe eyes at her.

"Ohhh god, that's hot. As. fuck!" Mary's last few thrusts finally pushed her over the edge. She hammered in as hard and fast as she could for the last time before joining her sister. I heard an unexpected cute whimper, and as she painted my insides white, I stole her breath with another deep kiss. I kept clenching my ass to help milk her load out while massaging her tongue with mine. At last, the remaining sister was completely empty. Like Molly, Mary's body went limp from the sensation overload and collapsed on top of me.

Sandwiched between the two basically unconscious girls, I took a well-deserved moment to catch my breath. I squirmed out from between them, allowing both of their wilting cocks to slither out of my abused hole, and rolled beside them facing up.

"Wow! What a show, ladies!" The announcer's voice came booming back into the room. "Aria Kimura pulls off an unexpected comeback against Molly and Mary Hayes, the power siblings from Sector 6, to bring her team to the third and final round! Omega maids, please lead these ladies to their well-earned rest suite!"

The energy barrier surrounding the bed dissipated, and the maids standing by gracefully moved to us. Gloved hands gently handled the three thoroughly-fucked contestants and placed them on little plush beds with wheels. I turned my head and saw the Hayes sisters and Val being wheeled off through a set of large double doors I hadn't noticed before.

"Excuse me, miss" A cute maid stood at the edge of the bed and spoke to me gently.

"Huh?" Was all I could muster for a response.

"Would you like me to assist you to your rest area? I would be happy to lend a hand." She smiled and extended a gloved hand toward me.

I extended my own exhausted limb to meet hers, and she pulled me up into a sitting position with strength that belied her petite frame. Eventually, she was able to scoot my butt to the edge of the bed where she was. I tried to sit up straight, but my tired body couldn't help but to slump over. My cute helper quickly sat down next to me on my right side, and let my weary head rest on her pale bare shoulder.

"Oh! Please relax, miss. I'll take care of you." Her kind voice was soothing me. "Miss. You're still quite excited down there. May I take care of that for you too?" She whispered and pointed at my crotch.

I just lazily smiled and nodded.

"Certainly, miss." was all she said before taking her glove off of her right hand. Her left hand wrapped around my shoulders and started to rub up and down my arm while her now naked right hand traveled south. Her soft fingers tenderly gripped my shaft and gave it a couple slow strokes all the way from my base to my tip. Her grip tightened ever so slightly with each full stroke. Every time she reached my cockhead, she would make a quick circular motion with her silky palm before making her way back down to the root. Before long, her expert milking technique coaxed my huge built-up load up my cumvein.

My tired body shuddered and breath hitched as my cock exploded. With the cockring restricting me, rope after rope of cum coated the floor a few feet away. With emptied balls and a relieved cock, my helper deftly removed the cockring around my member and gave me a gentle peck on my cheek.

"There we go, miss." Her voice was sweet as honey. "Now, let's get you to the rest area. Val is waiting for -oh!" She was surprised by my exhausted body slumping onto her lap.

I felt several gloved hands lift me onto one of those fancy gurneys before I fell into a deep sex-induced slumber.