The Pleasure Boy 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abandoning control, I came almost at once, spurting hot semen down her legs. She gave a little shriek and stopped the spanking. For a short time, we were still - both of us catching our breath and cooling down. "That took me by surprise." Judith said. "You weren't supposed to come without permission."

"That was a double-bind, Ma'am" I answered. "When you said to be spontaneous, my body took that as permission to cum. I didn't get to think about it. There wasn't time. It happened all by itself. If you are angry and wish to punish me, I will understand."

"Maybe tomorrow," Judith told me. For now, kneel between my thighs and lick me clean. If that stuff dries, my legs might be glued together, and that would be a disaster for both of us.

"Indeed it would, Ma'am," I answered, and hastened to obey.

When I was finished, she grabbed me by the hair, pulled my head up, spread her thighs even wider and proceeded to look herself over. "You missed a spot right here," she said, pointing at her clit. No trace of semen could be seen there, but I knew what she wanted and continued licking earnestly until she came.

"Very good, James," she told me then, leaning over and kissing me. "You'll sleep here, tonight, at the foot of my bed. We'll do a post-mortem in the morning. I'll leave the cock cage off, but you are not to touch yourself."

"Very good, Ma'am," I said. I followed her up a flight stairs and into her bedroom. She took a pillow and large blanket from her closet, and I helped her arrange them on the floor, where she wanted them.

"Good night," she bade me. "Sleep well."

"You too, Ma'am" I said to her. "Thank you for a lovely evening."

"Thank you, James."she said. "Good night."

She got into bed, settled down and was silent, making it clear that I was to do the same. This second interview had gone well, but it was clearly not over. I fell asleep wondering how it would continue in the morning.

12