The Pleasure Of Joining

Story Info
A romantic, poetic encounter of lovers.
1.7k words
4.57
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your fingers feel soft, slightly cool as they close around my dick. I hear the pace of your breathing increase. The feel of my most intimate part being held in your hand sends my heart racing too, but in the moment, i'm holding my breath. I don't want to feel anything but your hand on my rapidly-hardening dick. I not only focus on the sensation but carefully watch, too, as you gently squeeze my firming manhood. In moments, my erection is full and you lightly release your grip on it, sliding your underhanded grip along the shaft to the head. Your thumb slides over the sensitive, circumcised head, and i release my held breath, a reflexive gasp at the intense pleasure of the sensation.

You look up into my eyes at my gasp, and smile as you renew your grip. I smile back as you tug gently, pulling my shirtless body closer to you. Putting your left hand against my smooth chest, your right hand continues to explore the erection you've inspired, caressing, squeezing, tracing the lines, cupping my balls. Then you bring both hands down to my already lowered boxers and push them down, kneeling to get them to the ground. Looking back up as i lift my feet free of my last clothing, the closeness of your face to my cock seems to momentarily surprise you. Then you grin up at me and take hold of it again, not softly this time, but hungrily. My cock hardens further still at the look and flexes involuntarily in your grip. Moving closer, you bring my most sensitive, intimate part to your lips.

Your eyes close to focus on the feel of my dick against your lips, then sliding inside your warm, soft, eager mouth. The taste of me, the feel of my dick, even the smell of my body further your own arousal, and you moan quietly as you begin to lick and suck and stimulate me further. I moan in response as you work your sexual arts upon my cock, licking and kissing down the length of my shaft, one side, the other, then taking me in again, letting the head of my dick push into your cheek, covering your teeth with your lips to tightly slide up and down the shaft, then pull back over the head more lightly, than back again, taking my cock as deep as you can as you caress my balls gently with one hand and grab my ass with the other. I tangle my fingers into your hair and mutter, "oh fuck" as you pull back, again making your lips slide tightly along my length as you withdraw. In and out, you take me, riding my dick with your face, and i can hardly take the pleasure. Then your hands wrap around me together, and you kiss down to take my balls one at a time, rolling them around in side your mouth--gently, of course--with your tongue, enjoying the feel of the soft skin holding them, which i so carefully shaved just for this.

As you continue to work my dick over expertly and hungrily, my eyes trace the shape of you, taking in every line and curve, a work of art created perfectly to please the male eye, to enflame my passion, to fill me with desire to have, to hold, to touch, to squeeze, to caress. I want this. I want it desperately. I will have it! Overcome by thoughts of taking over, controlling you, fucking you, i use my grip on your head, hands still in your hair to pull you softly and firmly up. But you don't relinquish your toy so easily, pouting with a small moan of desire as my dick pulls free of your lips once more, you take my dick again in hand and keep your lips at work, pressing your face to my torso as you rise to kiss the muscles of my abs and chest. I am relentless though, and you comply with little need for me to truly pull on your hair yet. Tipping your head back so we are face to face, our eyes lock, and i know you read the lust in mine, for you swiftly press your lips up to mine and your body against me. We kiss, lips and tongues together, tasting each other, connecting intimately in the passion and pleasure of it, communicating domination and submission, mutual sharing of lustful pleasures, a short preview version of the fucking and sucking and joining of bodies we are both so eager to begin. For such is every kiss between lovers, an echo of sexual congress, a promise or even a demand of the pleasure of joining our bodies once more.

And join we do. Your hand still on my cock--caught between us as my arms pull you tight to me--gives a squeeze, and the kiss is no longer enough for either of us. Pushing you down on to the bed behind you, i lay atop your nubile form, then lift my hips to give my cock room to find its entry as i stare into your eyes. "Fuck me, love", you whisper in a voice so soft and husky it feels more like i am reading your inner thoughts than hearing you speak. Hand still on my hard rod, i continue to hold my hips up and let you use it like a paintbrush sliding it along your slit, over your clit, and back, spreading the lubrication it is eagerly producing and encouraging still further wetness from your pussy. Up and down again, then the subtlest shift down from me and intuitively you set the aim true as i begin to lower myself, firmly, powerfully, irresistibly pushing my cock inside of your body.

As i penetrate your most private part with my own, our eyes lock again, all widening slightly, then--resisting the urge to close in response to the intense pleasure of our bodies truly joining--focusing on each other in lightning clarity, embracing the almost overwhelming intimacy of the moment. We have done this before with eyes shut, minds off in animalistic lust, consuming the other as we aggressively fuck, focused on pleasure foremost. We have done this before with eyes roaming, eyes dancing, glancing off each other as we romantically caress and kiss and, blessing the other as we balance giving and receiving, focused on love foremost. But this time we strike a balance and find something new with eyes locked, centered, feeling our minds were as intimately connected as bodies as we move in synchrony, love and lust in equal measure producing something more together as we fuck, as we make love, as man and woman become one again and for the first time and unendingly.

And after, I knew what Hemingway meant when he wrote, "Then they were together so that the hand on the watch moved, unseen now, they knew that nothing could ever happen to the one that did not happen to the other, that no other thing could happen more than this; this this was all and always; this was what had been and now and whatever was to come. This, that they were not to have, they were having. They were having now and before and always and now and now and now. Oh, now, now, now, the only now, and above all now, and there is no other now but thou now and now is the prophet. Now and forever now. Come now, now, for there is no now but now. Yes, now..."

And so we came, fucking together, making love together; my cock sliding in and out of the wet, tight, warmth of your pussy; my ears taking in the sound of your whimpers and moans and the wetness of your pussy being fucked so willingly by the cock of your lover; my throat uttering its own grunts and groans of enthusiastic exertion as i raise and lower my hips, thrusting, feeling the soft smooth of your legs between my own, the different, better softness of your tits against my chest; my nose smelling the intoxicating scent of your pussy and the soft scents of your soap or shampoo; my lips kissing and sucking your neck, your earlobes, your own lips; and never stopping the rhythm of fucking this incredible creature beneath me, who is both giving her body too me as she takes my own; and in giving me your body, your body is filled and fulfilled, and in taking my own body for yourself, my body is accepted and praised. Desire meeting desire to produce deeper pleasure than one desire alone. And then release and ecstasy approach with speed that surprises and yet still takes an infinity to arrive. Your breath speeds, your moans intensify, and your hips buck, rising to meet my thrusts, pussy clenching around its favorite intruder, you cry out in inarticulate passion as the wave of pleasure washes over you. And far from drowned in that wave, i am carried along to the peak of the mountain and my own dam bursts. Groaning loudly, i struggle to maintain the rhythm we found in the inebriation of oxytocin and emotion, my cock throbbing, pushing forth stream after stream of semen deep within you, spermless but impregnating you nonetheless with satisfaction and pleasure and all other fruits of lust and passion.

After i pull free, we lie together in the bed. We bask in the afterglow, kissing again to recap the pleasure, each kiss still an echo, an aftershock of lesser magnitude, connection and penetration, intimacy and pleasure. With our lips we wordlessly communicate our appreciation, our plans to do it once again. With our hands we caress and hold, staking our claims of full ownership upon the body of this strangely-still-independent other person, this person who is both alien and deeply known, who is at once irrevocably a crucial part of us and irreversibly separate. With our eyes we share how simultaneously vulnerable and powerful we have become together, knowing each is now behind the others most guarded walls, defenseless from each other and committed to each other's defense. With our soft breathing and yet-intertwined bodies we eventually drift off, satisfied, safe, and asleep, anticipating new pleasures will rise to greet us with the sun tomorrow.