All Comments on 'The Pleasurer'

by evangelistica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What crap

Rape is done by the lowest form of human life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rape Bad - Writing Quite Good 4 A 2nd Language

You could have done the same story without the rape aspect you know - sometimes simpler is better but more difficult to see as some lusty thoughts often cloud reason.

Getting an editor will help speed your intended purpose of language mastery. There were a number of missed or wrong word usages but overall you did pretty good.

Choose a theme where you have a chance to entertain most people. If it has a degree of respect, balance and or sharing greater acceptance will come easier.

If marital cheating, then consequence should logically follow just as it does in life. Failure of that leads to just the few sicko's and cucksters in appreciation.

Hopefully something credible follows - with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
[sighs]

I really hate it when people insults the author for writing a rape story when it is labeled nonconsent/reluctance. If you don't like it then don't read it.

Anyway good job on your first story and you should look into getting an editor to correct the grammar and other minor mistakes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Read out of curiosity

I don't read many of the rape stories but the title of yours got my interest.

Even with the little hiccups about language, I enjoyed it. And considering it was your first story - I think you did a good job.

Mirriam - England

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best story I've read

I don't know about the other guy that hated this, but I loved it. Sure it is rape and all that, but that doesn't mean I am a sick, pervert that would stalk women and rape them after studying them (and I am sure you probably aren't too, well at least I hope so unless you are also an aspiring "Pleasurer").

This one was well-thought up and it isn't very offensive because you set the stage to make it seem as if she is getting what she secretly wants and boy does that guy know how to give it to her. Maybe next time you could use some more detail, but I only know what I think works (or what I like), I am not a pro or even a regular at this place.

I'll be rooting on the Pleasurer in part II (now you gotta make a part II, HA!).

Keep up the great work.

asjahstrinaasjahstrinaabout 18 years ago
keep writing

well written .hey relax i am from malaysia too and doesnt mean you speak malay all your life ,you cant write well in english.you did fine.cool and keep writing.good first effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Write More!

Why do people berate nonconsent stories for being nonconsent stories? It makes no sense! Anyway, I really liked this story and I can't wait to read your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved It ! ! !

not only men imagine forced sex, and your story is wonderful .... i would love a man raping me like this one did ... keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTF?

This was the silliest thing I've ever read on this site. I love the non-consent/reluctance genre, but this was like reading Harlequin housewife porn. "The Pleasurer"....are you kidding? Sounds like the name of one of those cheap ass french ticklers you get out of the vending machines in truck stop rest rooms for a quarter. Then there's the overplayed stereotype of "Police Bulletin!: Serial Rapist on the Prowl!" Jeez...I thought all those B-rated camp movies from the 50's and 60's cured us all of ever having to be subjected to that crap again. And I did read your warning at the beginning, but I just wasn't prepared for the sheer VOLUME of grammatical errors that made it difficult for me not to picture some little malaysian dude as the "rapist". Next time get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleasurable story!

Good job! Your english is lovely, and your story is very very hot. Thank you!

warpedmuserwarpedmuserabout 8 years ago
Keep up the good work!

For a first story and English not being your first language, you did a great job. The story line is clean and simple and yes, there are cliches like when the main character learned about the serial rapist over the radio (hey, first time writers do need cliches to make a story run smoother - leave those complicated plots to the pros, eh?). Regarding grammatical errors, I'm going to be more specific. If you're writing a story using present tense, make sure everything is in present tense. Same thing with past tense. Hope this helps. And practice makes perfect, hope to see many more of your stories in the future,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous