The Pleasurer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spreaded her legs a little further with his hands. He kissed her lips again. This time, he felt almost no resistance from her. He guided his throbbing shaft to her pussy, slowly entering her with full strength.

"Mmphhh..." she left out a muffled moan as she felt him entering her inch by inch, feeling his hard shaft grinding against her inner wall.

He broke the kiss, inhaled some air, trembling with desires as he pushed deeper inside her. He couldn't help moaning in pleasure. She was extremely tight, extremely wet, and extremely hot. Finally, he managed to push it all the way. He looked down, mesmerized by the view. His shaft made it all the way inside her. He stays there, feeling the sensation of her tight and warm pussy, gripping his shaft. He was in heaven. He tried so hard not to cum so soon.

Slowly, he started to rock on top of her. Drilling his shaft in and out until she starts to cry out again.

"Ohh... Ohhh... Nghhhh..." her moans started to fill in the basement.

He took one nipple hungrily in his mouth, causing her to shriek. He sucked on it so hard, licking it with lust. He could feel that she clenched his shaft tighter as she cries out louder. She was going to cum again. Knowing that, he used his thumb, teasing her clit.

"Ggoddd!!! Arghhhh!!! Arghhh!!! Oohhhh!!!" , she screams aloud as she came so hard on him. Her pussy clenched rapidly on his shaft, caused him to moan in ecstasy. He tried not to cum yet. He stopped moving, but still teasing her clit with his thumb as the orgasm hit her hard. He looked at her beautiful face as she came. He knew that she enjoyed it all the way.

He started rocking again. He picked up the pace. He couldn't hold on much longer. His thrust became faster and faster, and to his disbelief she constantly bucking up her waist towards him. He kissed her one last time, with full passion. She responded hungrily. He slammed his shaft again and again, harder and faster, making her cry out in continuous pleasure.

He could feel he was going to cum soon. He wanted her to cum with him. He started teasing her clit again. She moaned loudly. Just at the brink of orgasm, he stroked it faster, until they both screamed their hearts out when the orgasms hit them simultaneously.

" Aghh!!... Goddd!! Godd!!! Ohhhhhhhh .....", Ashley couldn't stop crying out to her pleasurable torment. She could feel his seeds filling her womb when he moaned uncontrollably on top of her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ashley woke up the next morning, with aching wrist caused by the knots. She felt sober here and there but somehow she felt whole and undeniably, satisfied. She found herself in her bedroom, with the night robe covering her body. The man was gone. She went downstairs, to see if anything was missing. Nothing. She sat on her couch, trying to memorized the pleasurable torment she endured last night. Raped she was, no doubt about that but, he did gave her the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt. He was so tender towards her, he didn't even forced her to suck his dick. Instead, he rewards her with multiple mind blowing orgasms with his lashing tongue.

Something caught her attention on the table in front of her. It was a note. She took it and began to read.

"Thank you for the unbelievable pleasures you gave me last night. I wont forget it. I believe you wont either, whether you want to or not. I'm hoping that I'd gave you total pleasure beyond you could possibly imagine.

By the way, I'm kinda "borrowed" your SUV ehh.. Don't worry, I'll leave it somewhere safe and easy for the police to find, once I'm far away from here. And lastly, don't worry too much about last night, you wont get pregnant. You see, it's medical, I can never have any children of my own.

Again, I thank you for the pleasures. And oh, don't forget to lock your SUV the next time ehh? Or I might find myself in your backseat again..

Yours truly,

The Pleasurer."

She puts down the note, with a grin smile on her face. She turns on the TV. The morning news was on.

" Despite massive manhunt that have been made by the authorities, serial rapist Steven Acker is still at large. Local residents are advised to report any sightings of the man as the photo shown here. Steven Acker, also known as The Pleasurer is considered dangerous and...."

She turned off the TV. She decided to report about her stolen SUV, nothing more. She will report it later, giving the man couple hours more to advance. All the while, she thought,

" The Pleasurer huh? Indeed he is..."

12