All Comments on 'The Pleasures of Hell 01.003'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PlutoburnsPlutoburns7 months ago

Oooooo these twins are gonna introduce radical new concepts to hell like "doing things for others" and "socialism"

nthusiasticnthusiastic7 months ago

“Cooperation makes things happen. Cooperation, working together!” What an odd idea! Why, next thing you know, they’ll start having elections and expecting to vote or something! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. This is so cool! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really liking the male MC, too often this type of character is quite boring. The sister i feel like i won't like as much but it's early to say.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

👏👏👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time commenting on your stories, and I’ve read almost all of them.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how this story line develops.

The world building is outstanding and most characters are already fleshed out (thanks to A Taste of Hell).

David and Mia are mostly normal, flawed people. I like that.

You adhere to classic storytelling in many ways, which I find promising.

I like where you’re going with this very much so far. Really looking forward to reading the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES