All Comments on 'The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 02'

by BlackgrlLuvswhite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MasterBeauMasterBeauover 3 years ago
Very good

I like the slow domination of her mind and body.

SouthTXSirSouthTXSirover 3 years ago
Excellent, but Still needs correction!

Dee,

Wonderful job of slowly bringing her around to submission by her white Boss!

It seems you are not learning from previous comments to correct your grammar.

Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

Nice work!

Any grammatical errors, although not unnoticed, did not detract from the story as far as I was concerned. I thoroughly enjoyed the progression of the relationship as you very aptly described it. I think that this was a good example how racist remarks need not be offensive, depending on the circumstances and the intentions of both the giver and the receiver. Clearly both parties in this story find their experience enhanced by the difference in their color.

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 3 years ago

I am loving this. The sex is spectacular although I can't help but feel a bit intimidated by a 12 inch cock! What I like is the way you are playing with the interracial things. I can't wait to get to the next entry and see where you go with the Ds parts. YOu are setting them up so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great again!

Really, really well constructed story. Characters. Sex. Raceplay. Psycho-emotional, physio-sensual elements. Though I agree with the nagging about editing needed, as a Black woman, I'm immersing myself in this story and find it immensely, intensely arousing. Can't wait to get on to the coming chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackgrlLuvswhite@BlackgrlLuvswhite
25 year old black girl in Georgia. All of my stories...well stories i hope to write and finish....will be about black girls and white men (some bisexual stuff). I only date white men (and sex with white girls on occasion) so i write what i know. I like strong dominate white...