The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Dee tries to seduce her boss; gets more than she expected.
12k words
4.73
10.4k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone for the feedback, both the positive critical, the favorable. I omitted what Patrick's actual business is on purpose; it is not really part of the story.

Dee did not take Patrick's large penis in her mouth right away, she wanted to enjoy it and tease it first and the young black girl was also more than a little worried she would not be able to fit it in her mouth. Instead she continued to stroke the shaft slowly and as she brought her mouth closer she stated to run her pink tongue around the head of Patrick's cock. Patrick let out a small masculine moan as Dee tasted his precum. Hearing him moan in pleasure excited Dee. She teased his penis for a while, running her tongue around the head and up and down the shaft licking it while she continued to stroke it with her right hand and rested her left hand on his thigh.

"Unbutton your blouse again and lift up your bra." Patrick told her as started to unbutton his own shirt. "I want to see your breasts."

Dee looked up and him and smiled. She did as he told her and then went back to giving her oral attention to his big penis. When Patrick had removed his own shirt, Dee ran her left hand over his stomach; feeling his well-defined abs. A little whisper of arousal escaped her lips as she felt his white, tight stomach under her black fingers. She looked up at Patrick as she continued to lick his cock and the contrast of her black hands on his white stomach was very erotic to her and she enjoyed hearing his occasional soft moans of pleasure; the knowledge that she was giving him pleasure excited her.

"That's enough teasing; put it in your mouth." Patrick told her and placed a hand on the back of her head.

Dee pulled her head back a little and looked up at the handsome white man, nodded, and swallowed hard. She then lowered her head again and opened her mouth wide. She first took the large tip of his cock into her mouth and then moved her head down more to take more of the huge white penis in her. Dee felt her mouth being stretched as she took more of him. Even though he fit inside her parted lips and it astonished her she could take him in her mouth, it was difficult and Dee could feel her mouth being forced wide open and she had to breathe through her nose to get air as his large cock filled her mouth; she was also heartened by the fact she could give Patrick a blow job and desperately felt the need to please this white man and make him feel good. Dee moved her heed down even further.

Dee gagged a little when she went down on Patrick's cock and knew that was as far as she could go and she looked and saw he was not quite halfway in her mouth. With an average sized penis or a little above average, Dee would have been able to deep throat him until her mouth was pressed against his pubic hairs. Dee had a fetish of sucking cock and she really enjoyed giving her partner a blow job and was very good at it; but Patrick was not just too long but he was also very thick and she knew she could never take him all the way in her mouth and down her throat. Now knowing her limit of what she could take; the pretty young black girl pulled her head back until just the tip of his penis was in her mouth, she ran her tongue over the head which made Patrick moan out in his enjoyment of her sucking his cock, and then she moved her head back down his shaft.

Soon Dee was able to get into a nice tempo and she started to faster and her head was bobbing up and down as her hand stroked his shaft. Her hand glided up and down the large white shaft with ease as it became slick with Dee's saliva that filled her mouth and leaked out of the edges of her lips. Dee was making involuntary whimpering sounds as she sucked Patrick's dick.

"Ummm...fuck, girl, that feels good." Patrick groaned out.

Delighting in hearing the white man's low groans of pleasure and enjoying the fact she was pleasing Patrick; Dee was encouraged to try and take him even a little further down her throat. She was able to go maybe an inch more.

"Uhhhgh...damn you know how to suck dick." Patrick moaned out and applied just a little pressure on the back of Dee's head making her go down further.

Dee gagged and coughed as Patrick pushed her head down further and his large penis choked her slightly. Her sinus cavity started to get congested with her snot and she found it difficult to breathe. The black girl tried to exhale out of her mouth and her cheeks puffed up and she gagged and coughed and gobs of her saliva spewed for her mouth; coating Patrick's shaft, and running down her chin. Her saliva was now thick and slimy. Dee tried to pull her head off of the large white cock but Patrick held her down. She started to whimper and used her hands to push on his thighs but he held her tight. Dee's muffed whimpers became louder as her lungs desperately felt the need for air. Patrick finally let go of her head and Dee pulled her head back quickly and as she gasped for air she gagged and coughed and choked on her own spit. She gagged hard and her saliva poured out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her black breasts.

As soon as Dee caught her breath, Patrick guided her head back to his cock and she once again took him in her mouth. At first he allowed her to control the tempo as she was doing before, but after several moments he once again pushed her head down and forced her to take more of his cock in her. Once again Dee started gagging and chocking and could not breath as Patrick held her head. Once he released her head she again gasped for air. He kept telling her how good her sucking his cock felt and how she was a "good cocksucker."

Dee did not enjoy a man forcing her like that when she gave him oral sex or being called a "good cocksucker", which to her made her sound like a whore, and if it had been anyone else she would have stopped, but there was something about her white boss that made her want to please him, accept what he was doing to her, and his control aroused her a great deal. "Even getting his cock sucked, he is an arrogant asshole." Dee thought as she once again took him into her mouth once she caught her breath.

The oral activity was repeated several times until Dee could not take it anymore. When Patrick let go of her head she pulled her mouth off of him and her saliva that ran out of her mouth was now more slimy and mucus like. There was a long thick string of it that ran from Patrick's thick shaft to Dee's lips. Her thick spit surrounded the outside of her mouth, ran down her chin to her chest and her breasts were now coated with the heavy, slick, saliva. Her jaw was aching from her mouth being forced open so wide and stretched, she was gagging and coughing as she gasped for air, her eyes were watery and leaked a few tears that ran down her cheeks, and Dee even had snot running out of her nose.

"Please.....aaack...I can't do it...ohhhaack...no more...aaaack..please Patrick." Dee said as she continued to gag even without him in her mouth.

Patrick went down on his knees, picked up his shirt, and wiped Dee's face with it and then kissed her deep and passionate. Dee put her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"I...I am sorry. I wanted to finish you. I am sorry, Patrick. I wanted to make you feel good and cum in my mouth. I...I can try again later, I promise." Dee told him after they broke their kiss, her voice sounded weak and almost childlike.

"Shhh, its ok Dee," Patrick reached up and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, "you will get better. We will train your mouth to take it."

Dee smiled at the "you will get better". To her it meant this was not a one night stand. She had no clue what "train your mouth" meant but she assumed it meant the more she sucked his cock the better she would get at it.

Patrick stood up, stepped out of his pants that were on the floor at his feet, reached out and helped Dee to her feet, and then put his arms around her under her butt. Deal giggled and made a squealing sound as he picked her up off her feet with ease and she wrapped her legs around his lower back just above his butt and her arms went around his neck. Dee could feel his huge penis pressing into her stomach and she looked down at him and kissed him furiously. Patrick kissed her back with the same passion and then started kissing her neck and then his mouth went down to her saliva slick chest and he started licking her breasts and nipples and chest. Dee giggled and moaned. Patrick was wearing only his socks as he carried Dee up the stairs and into his bedroom.

Patrick gently sat Dee down on the edge of his king sized bed. Dee watched him obsessively as the white man walked to one of the chest of drawers in the room and opened a draw and searched it. She could not take her eyes off of him and kept glancing down and thought he had a very nice butt and thought his white skin was sexy. Patrick was not pasty pale white but had a slight tan to him; not dark at all but just enough to make his white complexion not look all pale. Patrick turned to face Dee and her eyes dropped to look at his large penis. She thought it was very erotic when she was giving him a blow job; her being black and him white, well until he became very forceful at least. She imagined how sexy it was going to be with him on top of her fucking her; his white body on top of her smaller body with its ebony color skin. The size of his penis did worry her but she wanted him inside her very badly that her wet pussy seemed to ach with desire to feel him.

"Fuck. I don't have any condoms." Patrick told.

Dee smiled at his disappointment. "That's ok; I am on birth control. I have an implant." Dee held up her arm.

"What about the other, I may have an STD?" Patrick teased.

Dee giggled, "No you don't, silly. You forget who opens your personal mail. You went to the doctor last week and he did all your blood work and also a STD test and all came back negative. You got the results today actually."

"And you were going to tell me this when?" He teased her.

Dee giggled again, "Oh I suppose sometime in between when you had your fingers in my pussy or when you were forcing that baseball bat you try to pass off as your dick down my throat."

Patrick gave her a curious look and Dee blushed as she put her hands on her face, "Oh God, I can't believe I said that."

She normally did not make crude comments like that and it made her feel dirty but she also wicked. She wanted to feel dirty and wicked for Patrick. She wanted to be such a slut for him.

Patrick laughed, "So how do I know you don't have any?" He continued teasing her as he walked back to the bed.

Dee looked away, "Because I...well...you are going to be the first person to have sex with me without a condom." She admitted, "And the one time I thought I was....well...when...when one guy did it in my mouth and I thought I may be at risk I got tested at the clinic. That was years ago. Other guys I know they were clean cause if they don't get tested before; I don't do that with them." Dee turned her pretty face back to Patrick, "And it's been a while since I had sex with anyone."

Patrick now stood in front of Dee and his large, erect penis was inches from her face. Dee reached up and put her hand on it and started to caress him. She could not get enough of touching it or looking at it. The size of it still amazed her.

"So why the birth control Implant?"

Dee smiled, "I don't like taking that chance so it's best to have a backup. I have seen to many girls get knocked up by accident."

Patrick nodded, held out his hand and she took it in her free hand and he pulled her to her feet. Patrick moved her away from the bed and turned her and then kissed her again. Dee kissed him back. She enjoyed the intimacy of such kissing and she thought Patrick was an amazing kisser. His body was pressed to hers and his penis was pressing into her stomach when his hands moved to her butt. Dee felt him unzip her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Patrick next helped her remove her blouse and bra and she let them fall to the floor as well. Dee let out a small gasp as Patrick grabbed her arms and pinned then behind her back; his left hand holding both of her wrists. Her gasp was not one of pain but surprise; he did not hold her wrists to tight and it did not hurt.

"You are so beautiful, Dee." Patrick told her as he caressed her face with his fingers.

Dee started breathing heavier as Patrick ran his fingers over her cheeks to her lips, "You have beautiful eyes, Dee. The slight almond shape to them, your black lashes are so long and thick even without makeup, and the color of your eyes is amazing. Such a rich dark brown and they sparkle even in dim light. Your eyes are very hypnotizing." Patrick continued to caress her face, "Your skin is incredible. So soft and smooth and the color of your skin is so dark and sexy and exotic." Dee let out a whimper as his fingers moved to her lips and traced around her mouth. "Your lips are so alluring. So full and provocative; your face is so beautiful. Like a sculpture of a Nubian queen carved from ebony."

Dee let out another whimper and inhaled deeply as Patrick caressed her lips and complimented her. She highly enjoyed how he complimented her looks and the way he softly caressed her face.

"P...P...Patrick, please take me now. Please fuck me. I want to feel you inside me so bad." Her voice was close to pleading.

Patrick pressed a finger to her lips, "Patience, Dee. I told you, you need to be patient. We will work on that. Right now I want to enjoy your body."

Dee just bit her lower lip and nodded. Still holding her arms behind her, Patrick ran his fingers down her neck and to her breasts. He caressed her breasts in the same manner he did her face and when his fingers brushed her nipples, Dee gasped out.

"You breasts are perfect. So dark and firm." He ran is finger over her left erect nipple in a circular motion and then her right erect nipple. "I like how your breasts curve up at your nipples and how darker they are than your skin. It's very sexy and so is how slightly puffy and long your nipples get when you are sexually aroused." Patrick gently pinched one and then the other and Dee moaned loudly.

Dee felt as if she was going to go insane from her need to have him inside her. She was breathing very heavily; almost panting, she could feel the heavy moistness between her legs from her pussy being so wet, and as Patrick commented her nipples were so erect they ached. Patrick placed a hand under her chin and lifted her head so she could look into her eyes.

"You are an incredibly sexy and beautiful young woman, Dee." He told her. The comment made Dee grin.

"So....so now? Now will you fuck me?" Dee asked once again.

Patrick grinned at her, "I am not done admiring your lovely black body." Dee let out a whimper of frustration. "There is much more to admire, my dear." Patrick told her.

He let go of her arms and led Dee to his bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed and had Dee stand in front of him. Dee was not a tall girl, standing only five feet three inches, so when Patrick sat down he head was level with her neck. Dee looked down and saw his large penis jutting up from between his legs. Dee could not understand how the white man could have such self-control and not take her right then. Surely he had an incredible need to cum by now, she thought.

"Take down your hair." Patrick told her as he caressed her back, running his fingers up and down her spine.

Dee had worn her hair up that day, putting it in two buns on the top sides of her head. As Dee started to remove the bobby pins that held her hair up, Patrick's hands moved to the front of her body and he ran his hands over her breasts, hard nipples, and stomach; caressing her body very sensually. Dee gave a short but deep intake of breath when his hands found her nipples; which were so hard they felt like little stones under his fingers.

Dee was turned on by his touch and she felt it was so much different than the way other men have touched her breasts and body. It seemed not only more erotic but also like he was inspecting her. She liked the feeling a great deal.

"I am not into a girl's breasts much, I enjoy a nice ass better, but damn you have fantastic breasts, Dee. The contrast of how dark your nipples are compared to your dark skin is very sexy." Patrick told the black girl.

"T...thank...thank you." Dee gasped out and held the bobby pins in her hands.

"Just drop them to the floor."

Dee dropped them and Patrick reached up and ran his hands though her hair to spread it out and loosen it so if fell to her shoulders. The older white man ran his hands down her back again and pulled her to him and Dee moaned out in pleasure as he started kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples as his hands rested on her butt. She reached out to touch his penis, but Patrick stopped her.

"Not yet, Dee."

"Please, Patrick. I need you inside me so bad." Dee whined.

Patrick smiled, "Soon, baby, I promise."

He reached down and his hands glided up her legs, starting at her calves and moving very slowly and sensually up to her inner thighs. Dee started to tremble slightly in her arousal at his touch. She knew her pussy was incredibly wet; she could feel the dampness of her panties as the volume of her sex fluid that came out of her pussy increased. Dee looked down at Patrick's hands as they slowly went up and down her inner thighs, almost touching her pussy but then stopping just short at her panties and then down to almost her knees and then slowly and delicately back up. The contrast of his white hands on her black skin was intoxicating to Dee.

"You get your legs waxed don't you?"

"Y...yes sir. When I...ohhh damn that feels good...most of the time...when...when I have time; if not I I...ohhh God....I use a cream." Dee's normally soft sweet voice was a more throaty whisper due to her ever increasing sexual desire.

It was not lost on Dee that she called him "sir" and she thought briefly why she did and then the very pleasant feeling of his hands on her body made her focus back on the pleasure he was giving her. She called him 'Sir" at work all the time, but this was not work and it was very much more of an intimate setting; she liked the feeling it gave her when she called him "Sir".

"What else to you get waxed?"

"My...ohh dear God you...you are making me crazy...my under arms and...and arms."

"I admit I am ignorant in waxing so how long does it normally last?"

"About...about two weeks...maybe...maybe a little longer."

"There is a spa on Forsyth Street, I forget the name, you are to make an appointment there weekly for your waxing, your nails, and how ever else you want to treat yourself."

"Yes...yes, sir. I...I know it." The spa he was referring to was very upscale and very expensive.

"You will take the time of work every Thursday to go there. No exceptions and no excuses, unless we are out of town. You can use the personal card I gave you to pay for it."

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

Patrick placed his hands under the leg openings of her panties and pulled them down slowly. Dee did not resist and she watched his hands remove her lacy red underwear. The crotch area of her panties stuck to her pussy due to her being so aroused and wet as they were pulled off of her. Patrick pulled them down all the way to her ankles and then took first her right ankle and lifted it and pulled her underwear off and then the right ankle. He dropped the panties to the floor. She now stood in front of him completely naked except for her thigh high stockings.

Dee was not embarrassed about being naked for him; after all he was also naked for her; she found it very arousing.

"Now? Are we going to have sex now?" She asked, the need to have him inside her revealed in the sound of her voice.