The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick chuckled again, "Are you that horny that you need me to fuck you that desperately?

Dee bit her lower lip and did blush this time; but she nodded her head.

Patrick grinned, "No not now. There is still more of you I want to admire and much I want to do to you." Patrick bent his head and kissed her stomach and looked up at her, "Such as taste your pussy." He then kissed below her belly button, kissed lower, and then kissed just above her pussy where her pubic hairs started. He pulled his head back.

"Have you ever considered removing all of your hair on your pussy?"

Dee shook her head, "That's nasty. Only hookers and porn stars do that."

Patrick chuckled at her naivety on the subject. Her pussy was not overly hair, Dee did trim it and did get waxed around her pussy for her bikini and above her pussy was a natural neat and perfect triangle of pubic hair.

"Turn around and bed over slightly."

"Yes, sir."

Dee turned around and bent over slightly, keeping her legs shoulder length apart and rested her hands on her thighs. She inhaled sharply when she felt Patrick's hand touch her again. He put his hands on her hips and started to move them down the sides of her butt.

"You have a fantastic ass, Dee, the skin is so smooth and soft and no blemishes." Patrick told her. As he talked his hands continued to caress her butt as he ran them down her and under her butt cheeks. "I do enjoy how it bubbles out and then curves back under the back of your legs." His hand not ran up her butt cheeks, "It has just the perfect amount of suppleness to it then under that it's nice and firm."

"Thank you." Dee sighed out. She was indeed proud of her ass and over the years had gotten many compliments of all types on it from her friends just making observations on it to crude sexual comments about it.

"I won a twerking contest last year at spring break in Florida." Dee giggled.

Patrick laughed, "I imagine you did."

Dee did not bother to tell Patrick she had been very drunk, if not she would never have entered the contest, and that later she had gotten sick in front of a cute guy she was flirting with and toying with the thought of having sex with him. After she threw up in front of him, almost on him, he lost interest and moved on to one of her sorority sisters.

Patrick gently took Dee's small hands in his large ones and brought them behind her and placed them on her butt cheek.

"Spread your ass apart." He told her.

Dee shook her head, "Patrick, no. That's...that's just vulgar." She did not want to expose herself to him in that way so he could see her asshole.

"I want to see." Patrick told her, his tone more stern and commanding now.

Dee swallowed hard and spread her butt cheeks apart. She heard Patrick tell her "more" and she spread them further apart, "a little more" he told her and she did. He used the same commanding tone he would use at work when he was verbally chastising an employee at work when they made a mistake or when he was negotiating with a competitor or setting the terms of a business deal he dictated for his benefit. He never raised his voice or used curse words, but there was just something about that tone that could make people do what he wanted, make them feel like they disappointed him, or even fear him some. Dee had been on the receiving end of that tone at work more than once when she made a mistake and one time it sent her to the bathroom in tears as she cursed him under her breath and calling him an arrogant prick for making her feel terrible about herself that she disappointed him.

By spreading her butt cheeks apart as wide as he wanted her to, Dee not only exposed her butthole to Patrick; but it also opened her pussy up to him. She felt humiliated by the vulgar manner in which she stood, slightly bent over, for him. She also felt turned on by her shame and how he spoke to her as well.

Patrick touched her again, this time taking his fingers and running them down her butt crack. He started at the top of her butt then ran them slowly down in a sensual way and when he got to her small hole he paused and started circling a finger around the opening or her anus. Dee's body jerked.

"No...not there...Patrick, please not there. I don't like that." Dee told him firmly.

Dee had never had anal sex, never had anything put inside her butt, and was never going to allow anyone to do that to her. On that she would draw the line of what she would allow him to do to her.

"Shhh...don't worry, Dee, I am not going to put my finger in your ass while I admire it." He told her.

Dee relaxed and trusted he wouldn't. Patrick continued using his finger to make circular motions around the tight opening and Dee whimper out in pleasure. It did feel very pleasant and made her feel sexually wicked that she liked it. Still she was not going to let him go further than that.

Patrick ran his finger down further until he got to the opening of her pussy and he ignored that and ran his finger back up, again pausing to circle around her butthole, and then up her butt crack.

"You have a sexy asshole, Dee. I enjoy how darker the flesh around your ass compared to the rest of your body and the same with your pussy. It's very erotic to see how much darker your pussy is than your body." He told her and Dee blushed.

Patrick removed his hands from her and told her to stand back up and turn around. She watched as he took off his socks and lay down on the large bed and she grinned when he patted the mattress next to him. "Finally!" She screamed in her head, "He is finally going to fuck me!" She started to remove her thigh high stockings, but Patrick shook his head and she knew he wanted her to leave them on.

Dee lay on the bed on her side and Patrick turned to her and put his arms around her and started kissing her mouth as Dee wrapped her own arms around him and then she put her leg over his and pulled him even closer to her. Patrick kissed her lips with a fierce passion and she replied back in kind; he had one hand cupped under her butt while the other fondled one of her breasts and its hard nipple. Dee had around his back and her fingers pressed hard into the white skin of his back. Dee could feel his large, hard penis pressing into her. Patrick started kissing her neck and Dee moaned out in pleasure and pressed her dark body even harder into his white one. The hand cupping her butt check moved under her more and Patrick brushed her pussy with his fingers; not penetrating her but just lightly running up and down her slit, teasing her.

"Ohhh God, now...please now....Ohhh please fuck me Patrick...please...ohhhh God that...that feels so good...please...I can't take it any longer." Dee cried out and now her voice was clearly begging him.

Patrick moved Dee to her back and she spread her ebony colored legs as he rolled on top of her; his mouth moved from her neck to her chest and he started to kiss her breasts and then took one of her nipples in his mouth. Dee cried out as she thrust her hips to press herself against him. Patrick still did not put himself inside her or even penetrate her pussy with his fingers, instead he kissed his way down her body, pausing at her stomach to lick and kiss around her belly button, then further down and got on his knees between her spread legs and kissed her pelvic area as he took Dee's arms and moved them above her head. Patrick then lifted his head, paced his hands on Dee's knees, gently spread her legs further apart, and looked down at her exposed sex. He stared at the black girl's pussy for a moment and Dee blushed as she wrapped her hands around one of the wooden bars on the headboard of the bed. She felt a wave of humiliation and arousal rush over her by the way he looked at her sex and again felt as if he was summoning her up like a fine piece of art he was thinking about purchasing.

"Your pussy is so sexy, Dee." Patrick told her as he moved both of his hands and placed them on each side of her vulva. "It's so fat and well defined. Your pussy is perfect and I do enjoy how it's so much darker than your ebony colored skin. You really should consider removing all the hair from it and not just trim it. You have such a beautiful pussy you should show it off for your lovers and not hide it."

Dee did indeed have a sexy "fat" pussy. The vulva area was indeed much darker than her natural skin tone and so was the rest of her pussy and the skin surrounding it. Her vulva was puffy or fat as Patrick called it. Her slit ran up from the entrance hole into her sex to her clit hood; it was not a long slit. Her sex was well "defined" just as Patrick said. The outer and inner lips of her pussy were thin but clearly noticeable as was her clit hood. Dee's sex was perfectly defined as an artist's drawing of it.

Patrick ran his hands over her pussy until they meet very close to her entrance into her sex and then he ran them back to the sides of her vulva. Dee was panting as she clutched the smaller posts of the intricate headboard.

"It's so smooth and you are so wet." Patrick continued his comments about her pussy. "The hairs are matted from your pussy fluid." He grinned down at her and used his hands to spread her pussy apart. "It's so pink and smooth on the inside. Like polished pink coral."

"Now Patrick...I can't take it. I need it now. Fuck me now!" Dee cried out but this time she was not begging but sounded demanding in her need to have him in her.

Patrick chuckled, "I told you I want to taste you first."

"I...I never done that." Dee admitted as Patrick moved his body to lie on his stomach and place his face to her pussy.

Patrick looked up at Dee and raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Dee nodded, "Yes. No guy I had ever been with liked doing that."

Patrick grinned at her in that arrogant grin of his, "Well lucky for you for your first time you have someone who knows what they are doing."

Dee giggled as Patrick placed his mouth on her pussy as he used his fingers to spread her dark lips apart. He first ran his tongue up the slit to taste her and then up to her clit hood and back down. Patrick then placed his tongue into the black girls pink pussy and Dee gave a slight moan as Patrick's tongue licked and darted in and out of her pussy. Dee thought it felt pleasant but nothing to great and she would rather him fuck her, but Dee did not understand that Patrick was taking his time and enjoying her taste and scent.

Patrick teased the girl's pussy for several moments and then Dee felt his finger's move to her clit hood and he pushed it up to expose her clit, which was now very hard and swollen from her arousal and she gave a louder moan of pleasure and her body jerked as Patrick's finger brushed her clit. Patrick licked his way up the slit of her pussy and placed his mouth over her.

"Ohhh fuck!" Dee cried out as Patrick's mouth closed around the dark hood and his tongue flicked over her pink clit.

"Uhhh...God...yes...Uhhhh fuck yes there....there...uhhh God!" Dee cried out and gripped the head board hard with one hand and moved her right hand and placed it on the back of Patrick's head in hopes of holding it in place as his tongue pleasantly tormented her clit.

Patrick used his tongue to give Dee pleasure as she cried out in her enjoyment of what he was doing to her with his mouth. Patrick then easily inserted three fingers into the black girl's very wet and aroused pussy. Just like on the sofa he began twisting his fingers inside her and then pulling them out and trusting into her again and twisting them into her. He kept repeating the movements as his tongue flicked over her clit rapidly.

"Uhhhh...Patrick...uhhhhh ohhh Patrick....Uhhhh fuck....ohhh God I am going to cum...ohhh Patrick I am going to cum!" Being so aroused from everything he had done to her since they got in the bedroom and the wonderful attention he was giving her clit it did not take Dee long before she was going to orgasm.

"NOOO!" Dee cried out when Patrick removed his mouth from her clit. "Why? Please, Patrick...why did you stop?"

Patrick just looked up at her and grinned his cocky grin, removed his fingers from her pussy, and ran his tongue back down her slit. He once again paused and entered her pussy with his tongue to taste her again.

"You taste so good, Dee." He said.

"More...make me cum...please...it's not fair you just stopped when I was going to cum." She whined out, her soft voice sounding childlike.

Patrick chuckled, "Oh I will make you cum but I am not done tasting you yet. Now lift your legs up and spread them wider apart."

A frustrated Dee placed her hands under her knees and lifted her legs up and spread them as far apart as she could. Her desire to orgasm was overwhelming so she would do what he told her. She heard him say "higher" and she lifted her legs up even higher so that with them spread so far apart and lifted up high her ass was now exposed to Patrick.

Patrick ran his tongue down her pussy and down her perineum. He licked over her taint for several seconds and then his tongue brushed her butthole.

"No...no please not there, Patrick. That's gross." Dee complained and lowered her legs.

Patrick looked up at her, "Lift your legs up higher again." He told her using that arrogant commanding voice of his.

Dee swallowed hard, "I...I don't like that. It's gross, please don't." She begged but she lifted her legs up again anyway, obeying Patrick's authoritative tone.

"How do you know if you enjoy it or not, you never had anyone do it to you." He told her and placed his tongue against her butthole once more.

"It's just gross and I know I won't...ohh damn." Dee said as Patrick's wet, warm tongue entered her ass.

Dee thought the sensation of Patrick's tongue inside her butt was very pleasing, very pleasing indeed. Patrick rimmed her ass, licking around the outside of her tight hole, then back in her butt. Dee enjoyed the feeling very much. He kept rimming her and then once again inserted three fingers into her pussy and then used a finger on his other hand to play with her clit. Dee was moaning and had a hard time keeping her legs up; the pleasure was so intense. It was not long before she cried out as her orgasm hit her.

After she came, Dee lay on the bed panting and let go of her legs as Patrick kissed his way up her body and got on top of her. She felt so weak in her blissful aftermath of her orgasm she did not care when he kissed her and his tongue that has been in her butt entered her mouth, she welcomed it and kissed her new white lover back fiercely. As Patrick kissed Dee he used his right hand to guide his large penis to her pussy. Dee broke their kiss.

"Go slow. Please go slow at first, Patrick. It's so big."

"Don't worry, baby, I know." He assured her. A quick flash of jealousy washed over Dee. How many other girls had told him the same thing, she thought. The thought left her quickly as she felt the tip of Patrick's penis touch her pussy.

Dee gripped Patrick's back hard a she anticipated the pain that might come as he entered her. She cried out as his large, white penis started to penetrate her. It did hurt some as she felt her pussy being stretched by the thick cock but in an odd way she enjoyed the pain.

"Ahhhh....Uhhhh God...Awwww....fuck...it's so fucking big!" Dee yelped out into Patrick's ear as he pushed into her.

"Are you ok...want me to stop for a moment?"

"No...God no...keep going...it...ahhhh Lord...ohhhh Patrick it feels so good."

Dee enjoyed the feeling of his penis widening her pussy as he slowly kept entering her. She gripped his back hard as he continued to thrust into her. Dee cried out over and over for him to keep going.

"AWWWW FUCK! OH MY GOD THAT HURT!" Dee screamed out as his large cock hit her cervix.

Patrick stopped penetrating her and kissed her as he waited for her pussy to expand and open up more to accommodate his size. He knew from experience it would just take a moment for her pussy to deepen for him and he could put himself all the way in her. In the meantime he decided to have fun with her.

"Ohhh God...ohhh my God...ohhh Paaaatick!" Dee cried out as Patrick started rotating his hips and pulling out of her slightly and then going back into her.

"Fuck, Dee, your pussy is so tight."

"Uhhh...God...oh God...yes...yes...I...I imagine all girls' pussies are tight for you." Dee watned to tease him with the comment, but her voice came out more harsh and jealous sounding. The black girl then let out a loud drawn out squealing sound as Patrick went into her pussy even deeper.

Patrick held his penis deep inside the young black girl for a few moments as she panted and moaned; telling him how deep he was inside her and then he started to fuck Dee. Well fuck was not how Dee would really describe it; it was much more passionate and intimate then "fucking" her. He started slow, enjoying the feel of her pussy around his cock, kissing her lips with fervor and she kissed him back just as passionately, his hands and mouth seemed to be touching and kissing her body's erogenous zones all at the same time; cupping her butt cheeks, playing with her nipples, kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples, kissing her neck and kissing and sucking her ears, kissing her lips, and caressing her face. His thrusts into her pussy were slow, erratic but hard and deep into her and sometimes he would drive his large cock into her pussy as far as he could, hold it there, and rotate his hips. Dee had her legs spread and bent at her knees with her hands clinched tight on Patrick's back, sometimes digging her nails into his white flesh when his cock went deep into her pussy and hitting her cervix again but this time feeling incredible delightful and not hurting her.

Dee moaned and cried out and even at times gave a high pitched shrieking sound as Patrick made love to her and she would thrust her hips upwards at times to meet his deep plunges into her pussy. The young black girl enjoyed hearing his occasional masculine grunts as he enjoyed her pussy and she would cry out how wonderful he felt inside her or how deep his cock was in her body. Patrick would tell her how tight her "black" pussy was or how good her "black" pussy felt or how tight her "black" pussy was. He would tell her how beautiful she was and how much he enjoyed her "ebony or black" skin. Dee actually enjoyed hearing how Patrick emphasized her skin color and race; she found it erotic and even a few times replied back in kind as she cried out "fuck my black pussy" or "your huge white cock is so big".

When Dee orgasmed, she gave a loud, drawn out, wailing high pitched sound. Her body tightened and she could feel her stomach muscles clinch and her legs tremble as the wonderful wave of pleasure over took her body. She dug her well-manicured finger nails deep into Patrick's back and held him tight as her face was buried into his neck. Patrick allowed her to enjoy her orgasm as he drove his cock deep into her when she screamed out she was cumming and held himself inside her. Dee's orgasm lasted a long time and after it ended Patrick pulled out of her and moved his body up so he was straddling her and his hard cock was close to her face.

Dee lay there panting and looked at Patrick's penis and saw it was coated in a thick, white fluid and at first she thought Patrick had cum also but then realized it was her own cum; Dee had never seen anything like that before. She knew what Patrick wanted her to do and she took his penis in her hand and lifted her head and licked her cum form his cock and then took the head into her mouth and licked and sucked that as well. She enjoyed the taste of her unusual cum; it tasted slightly musky and sweet. Patrick pulled his cock from her mouth and kissed her hard.

"More...please more." Dee begged after Patrick stopped kissing her.