The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her boss smiled at her in his arrogant smile that used to infuriate Dee but now turned her on, "Oh yes there will be more, a great deal more of me fucking that black pussy."

Dee's legs were still trembling and she could actually feel the inside of her quivering as Patrick moved back down and entered he again in one long hard thrust. Dee cried out not from pain but from pleasure. This time Patrick was more aggressive in his thrusts into her body and drove his cock in her pussy harder and faster. Dee once again wrapped her hand around his back as he fucked her and once again his hands and lips were all over her body. Dee was not a quite girl who just lay there when she was having sex, but neither was she a loud girl, but with Patrick driving his huge cock into her she cried out very loudly over and over in a weird banshee like wail. At first she actually thought something else was making the keening sound until she realized it was her; if Dee had not been enjoying getting fucked by her white boss she would have been embarrassed by how loud her cries and moans of pleasure were.

Patrick continued to fuck her, increasing his pace and rhythm of his thrusts and had started to perspire from his excursion; he was not sweating profusely but enough to make her body slick and Dee liked it and would occasionally lick his perspiration from his face or chest. Dee did not know how long Patrick fucked her and she did not care; she wanted him inside her forever and it seemed like he was going to be as he just kept ramming his large penis in and out of her, driving himself deep into her pussy and holding himself there and again rotating his hips and then pulling back out and again the dep, hard thrusts. Dee thought he was never going to stop as she begged him for more and to keep fucking her "black" pussy.

The young black girl had another orgasm just as intense and incredible as the last and this time Patrick kept fucking her though it and even picked up his tempo and it was not long after that he grunted out he was going to cum.

"Ohhhh...uhhhh God...cum...cum in me...ohhh fuck, Patrick! Uhhhh cum in me...uhhhh please!" Dee screamed out.

Patrick instead pulled out of her and again straddled her body and placed his cock on her lips, "Later." He said as he stroked his own cock. "You wanted to taste my cum."

Dee did not hesitate and lifted her head and opened her mouth as she took his head and then a little of his shaft in her mouth. The thick white penis once again stretched her mouth open but she did not care in her desire to swallow her boss's fluid. Patrick continued to stroke his shaft rapidly as Dee sucked and liked the head of his cock and it was not long before he let out a serious of masculine grunts and Dee felt his penis explode into her mouth.

Patrick's thick, warm, sticky cum shot into Dee's mouth and down her throat and there was a great deal of it as he seemed to just keep cumming for a long time. Dee did her best to swallow all of it, enjoying the taste and texture of it in her mouth, but there was so much of the fluid some ran out of the sides of her mouth. When Patrick was finally done cumming, Dee licked and sucked his cockhead to get as much of his wonderful sex fluid as she could until he pulled out of her mouth.

Patrick got off Dee and lay on the bed next to her on his back breathing hard. Dee lay on her back also was breathing hard as well as she wiped her lips and then licked her fingers. She could feel the wet excessive pussy fluids and that thick white fluid she made when she came under her ass. She knew the second time she had an orgasm it was the same because she saw it coated on Patrick's penis. Dee did not move out of the spot, she had her own tame fetishes and one was she enjoyed laying and even sleeping on the wet spot.

"Holy fuck." Dee broke the silence after several seconds. "That was awesome."

Dee rolled over to her side and pressed her sweat slick body against her boss and laid her head on his chest as she ran her fingers over his damp chest hairs. "That was the best sex I have ever had in my life." Dee admitted.

Patrick chuckled and kissed the top of her head, "Give it time, you are young." He then smiled at her, "If I knew how great it was fucking a black girl I would have done it years ago."

"Asshole." Dee giggled and playfully slapped Patrick's chest.

Dee kissed the area she had slapped, "So admit it; you wanted to fuck my fine black ass the first time you saw me at the fundraiser that night."

Patrick shook his head, "I can't admit to something that is not true."

"Oh" Dee sounded disappointed.

Patrick rolled to his side to face the black girl and put his arm around her waist and ran his hand up and down her butt. "I wanted to fuck you the day I offered you your job and saw you in your hoochie momma shorts."

Dee laughed, "Hoochie momma shorts? Darling, those were not ghetto hoochie momma shorts. I have ghetto hoochie momma shorts so trust me I know."

"Oh, interesting. You may have to wear them for me sometime." Before Dee could answer Patrick kissed her and pulled her close to him.

"God, you are hard again so soon." She commented as she felt his hard penis pressing into her.

"I never got soft." Patrick told her and his fingers slid easily into her pussy from behind. "Damn, you get so wet."

Dee blushed, "You make me that way." She admitted honestly.

Patrick then placed her leg over his body and once again inserted his penis inside her. Dee gasped out as his large cock easily slipped into her wet and now open pussy. He kissed her as he rolled her on top of him and pushed her body up so she was sitting on top of him with her back straight. Dee started to grind her hips as Patrick's placed her hands on the side of her body. Dee moaned out as she kept grinding into him and Patrick's white hands reached up and wrapped around her black breasts. Dee threw her head back and groaned in pleasure as she kept rotating and grinding her hips as Patrick fondled her breasts and nipples. Dee ran her own hands through her kinky black hair, which was now a mess and puffed out into an afro like look that fell just above her shoulders. Patrick's large cock felt much deeper into her body in this position and Dee made loud whimpering cries of ecstasy.

Dee kept grinding her pussy on Patrick's dick as he kept playing with her breasts and nipples telling Dee how beautiful she was and how sexy her ebony skin was. It was not long before Dee had yet another orgasm. She again cried out and her body shook and her pussy spasmed on the white cock inside her. Dee collapsed her body on top of Patrick, who kissed her and moved her on her back.

While the first time they had sex was very passionate and intimate the second time Patrick fucked her and he fucked her hard; very hard. Dee was screaming out moans and whimpers and almost incoherent words as Patrick rammed his large dick in her pussy; thrusting hard, fast, and deep. Between his manly grunts of pleasure and excursion; Patrick once again told Dee how great her "black" pussy felt and other phases that put emphasized the color of her skin and race; something that seemed to stimulate Dee sexually. Dee had her arms and hands gripping Patrick's shoulders tight and she could hear the sounds of her loud cries of bliss, the bed squeaking, the head board banging against the wall, Patrick's words, his moans and grunts, and the wet squishy sounds of him drilling his large cock into her drenched pussy as she got fucked harder than she ever had in her young life.

"I...OHHHH UHHHH PLEASE...OHHHH PLEASE...UHHHH I AM CUM...AHHHHH GOD...PLEASE...CUMMING!" Dee shouted out.

"Cum for me. Let that black pussy cum all over my white cock." Patrick told her and did not slow his tempo at all.

"NOOO...PLEASE NO...NOT ...NOT THERE...NO PLEASE...OHHHH MY GOD...PAAAAATIRCK! OHHH FUCKING GOOOOOD...OHHHH PATRICK!" Dee screamed out as Patrick slid his forefinger, wet from her sex fluids, deep into her ass as she came.

As Dee orgasmed with Patrick's finger in her butt she could feel her sphincter muscles contract and expand around the man's digit as her pussy did the same around his cock. The orgasm was intense and powerful and his finger in her tight asshole felt good, very good, extremely good and seemed to intensify her orgasm. Patrick did not stop his vigorous fucking of her as Dee came.

After her orgasm ended Patrick removed his finger form her ass, disappointing Dee, and kneeled between her legs and grabbed her thighs just above her knees and pulled Dee into his cock. Dee cried out as his cock drove what seemed even deeper into her. Patrick then started to pull and push Dee by her legs hard and fast. Dee's arms went over her head and she gripped the headboard and actually tried to pull herself up so he would not go so deep into her pussy; it did not work.

"I...OHHH GOD PLEASE....UHHHH UHHHH UHHH...STOP...UHHHH UHHH...PLEASE STOP...PATRICK UHHH UHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT UHHHH UHH ANYMORE....UHHH PATRICK PLEASE." Dee begged as she made loud feminine grunting moans.

It was not hurting her at all, not in the least. The pleasure of it was so intense that she felt she could not handle much more of it and for some reason that frightened her. Patrick did not relent, in fact he seemed more encouraged and pulled her harder into him as he thrust forward.

"You wanted this." Patrick told Dee. "You came on to me tonight and I am going to wear that black pussy out."

Dee continued to beg him to stop but he didn't and kept fucking her the same way until her pleas of stop became cries of ecstasy as unbelievable to her she had yet another powerful orgasm and to her relief Patrick came only a few seconds after the blissful feeling of her cumming ended. He thrust in her one time hard and Dee could feel his cock pulsing inside her as his cum sprayed all insider her pussy. It was the first time a man ever came into her and she was surprised that she could actually feel his warm sticky cum shooting inside her, pleasantly surprised because she enjoyed the feeling. After his orgasm ended, Patrick collapsed his white body on top of the black girls and unlike other lovers she had who after they orgasmed would just lay on top of her breathing hard, Patrick, yes breathing hard, kissed Dee's checks, eye lids, nose, and then a fierce passionate kiss on her lips. They kissed for a while and Dee felt his cock going soft in her pussy and then gasped out when he pulled it from her body and rolled over on his back.

Dee did not say a single angry word about him sticking a finger in her butt after she told him not to; she did not chastise him for not slowing down his powerful and very aggressive thrusts into her after she begged him to slow down; how could she? She utterly enjoyed it all. Instead she once again pressed her black body against her white boss's and lay her head on his chest and her body lay in the now wetter spot from their intercourse and Dee could feel Patrick's cum leaking out of her pussy; a feeling she liked. Patrick ran his fingers though her now wild, sprayed out kinky hair.

They remained silent for a few moments, both enjoying the after effects of the sex, and then made inconsequential small talk; Dee giggling her soft feminine giggle and Patrick chuckling at times. Her hands constantly running over his chest and her fingers brushing his fine dark chest hairs and Patrick's hands touching her body as if he could not get enough of feeling her soft, smooth, ebony skin. Dee shivered and Patrick took notice that she was getting cold and the two made their way under the covers and sheets of her bed, Patrick making a crude comment that he was going to have to buy a new comforter because of the sex fluid on the one he used now and Dee blushed, but giggled and said it served him right for fucking her so hard and making her cum so many times.

Dee badly wanted to ask him about his previous lovers and even vainly wanted to know how she compared to them; but she thought better of it and did not want to ruin the night. Her strong physical attraction to the white man only increased after the things he did to her body so far this night and now she felt more emotional feelings for him as well. She wanted to ask him what was going to happen now between them as her employee, where they dating now, was this just a onetime thing; God she hoped not; and so many other questions about what was going to become between them. But Dee was too afraid of some of the answers so she did not bring up the subject.

The conversation started to stale and Dee felt herself starting to drift off to sleep when Patrick grabbed her hair and gently tugged it to bring her head up and kissed her. Dee kissed him back as he took her hand and pushed it under the covers down to his crotch. Dee felt his large penis was again fully erect.

"Again?" He voice came out as a whimper.

"I want you to suck my cock for a little before I fuck your black pussy again."

"Just...just don't force me like last time....please, Patrick."

Patrick nodded, "I won't."

Dee smiled as Patrick pulled down the covers and she moved her body down so her head was on his thigh. She took the large white dick in her hand but did not put it in her mouth right away. First she brought her head up and licked and kissed his defined abs and then Dee actually wanted to smell the large white phallus. One of her other weird and tame fetishes was she enjoyed the smell of sex and the aroma of after sex and since she never had intercourse without a condom she had a strong desire to smell Patrick's penis after it had been in her, after she had cum all over it several times, and to smell his scent. Dee looked up at Patrick and was glad he had his eyes closed so he could not see what she was about to do; that would have been highly embarrassing for her. The young black girl brought her nose close to the large shaft and inhaled deeply and relished in the strong musky scent that filled her nostrils. After she smelled him a few times, Dee licked up the shaft and highly enjoyed the taste of herself and him. She ran her tongue over him a few more times and then parted her lips and took him into her mouth.

Once again she had to stretch her mouth open and she started to give her a blow job. Patrick was true to his word and allowed Dee control how she sucked his cock. The black girl took her time and slowly sucked the head and ran her tongue over it while it was in her mouth and enjoyed Patrick's moan of pleasure. She took him a little deeper into her mouth, not close to the point it made her gag, and back out. She gave Patrick a nice slow and sensual blow job.

"Fuck that's good." Patrick told her. "Now bring that sexy ass up here. I want to taste your black pussy for a while before we fuck."

Dee took Patrick out of her mouth and looked up at him. "But...are you sure? I mean...well...after you, you know did it in me? Don't you think that is gross?"

Patrick chuckled. He was very fond of Dee's soft voice and he enjoyed how naive and somewhat innocent she could be and lack of the use of vulgar slang terms to describe sexual matters; until she was getting fucked then she could get downright nasty in the things she said. Patrick found that very appealing.

"No grosser than you sniffing my cock a moment ago and sucking it after it was inside your pussy and you came all over it."

"I did not sniff you..." Dee blushed and knew it was no use denying it, "I can't help it. I like that smell." She admitted in a childlike pout.

Patrick ran his hand though her hair, "I do also and that's why I want you to bring your black ass up here." His voice became authoritative once more as he tapped his chest.

Dee moved and straddled Patrick's chest and her butt was now close to his face. She went back to work on his penis as Patrick started to play with her pussy. He first inhaled its scent as Dee had done to his cock and like her, he enjoyed the smell. As Dee sucked his penis Patrick sucked and licked her pussy and then rimmed her ass again. Dee did not try and stop him or protest; she was secretly hoping he would do that nasty act again.

After a while of the two giving each other oral pleasure, Patrick moved Dee off of him and placed her on her stomach. He then spread her legs wide apart and lifted her butt up in the air. Dee enjoyed how all night he took control of her and manhandled her and moved her into whatever position he wanted her to be in. When Dee placed her head on the bed and waited for Patrick to enter her from behind she found her face lying in the wet spot they had made earlier. Somehow she knew Patrick had moved her to that position on the bed purposely. Dee looked over her shoulder and saw Patrick giving her that arrogant asshole smile of his.

"Go ahead, you know you want to." He told her.

Dee could not fathom how Patrick knew what she wanted to do but she still blushed as she lowered her head and started to suck and lick the wet spot on the bed. As she was licking the spot she cried out as Patrick entered her from behind.

Patrick fucked the black girl slow but deep and in that position he could penetrate her deep, but with her legs also so spread apart his long, thick penis seemed to go even deeper into her. Dee's pussy had been well used at that point and it did not hurt her but felt wonderful as his cock went deep into her. He seemed to stimulate parts deep in her pussy she did not even know she had.

"Fuck your black ass is incredible." Patrick told her as he went slowly deep into her again causing Dee to cry out once more and slowly pulled out, "You should see how the pink inside of your black pussy clings to my dick. It's like I am going to turn your black pussy inside out."

Dee knew that she should feel insulted by the way Patrick kept calling attention to her skin color. Everything her grandfather taught her and how she was raised she knew she should be very offended and get angry at the white boy fucking her, but she just couldn't. It was actually an enormous turn on for her, it made her feel degraded and she found herself taking great pleasure in the way Patrick embarrassed her and humiliated her and even degraded her though out the night. She found it just as arousing as when he was caring and gentle and intimate with her. Her grandparents, her bothers, her sorority sisters, and her friends back home would be ashamed of her if they knew how much she took pleasure in it.

"Uhhhh...please more...please Patrick...fuck me with that huge white cock. Fuck my black pussy hard." Dee cried out and then gave a loud yelp as she actually heard the smack before she felt it in her butt.

Patrick had smacked her ass, and while it shocked Dee she did not mind at all. She enjoyed a little playful spanking when she was getting fucked from behind. She actually giggled a little after.

"Push that ass to me." Patrick told her as he stopped moving.

Dee pressed her as into his hips and again gave a cry as his cock went deep into her. She yelped out again as Patrick spanked her a second time. This time it did sting more because it was harder than the first.

"Deeper." He ordered her. "Make my dick go deeper in your pussy."

Dee looked over her shoulder, "Its....it's as far as I can go."

Again he smacked her as even harder and Dee cried out in pain this time. "Deeper, Dee. You can go deeper now push that black ass more." Patrick's voice was more commanding than it had been that night.

Dee pushed her butt against Patrick as far as she could. "It...it won't go anymore." She whined out. "Please, sir...please."

Patrick smacked her as again and again it was harder than the last and this time it made Dee's eyes water and then he reached down and grabbed a handful of her curly, black hair and pulled until her back arched up. "Yes you can. You bragged about your black ass earlier tonight and how you know....what's the term you ghetto girls use...work it. So fucking work it." He let go of her hair. "You want to get fucked harder so fuck my white cock."