The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee felt a tear run down her check and then another one on the other side. She could have stopped right then. She could have gotten out of bed, called Patrick an asshole, and got dressed, and left. But she didn't; she was extremely aroused by what had just happened. His spanking her hard, his cruel and borderline racist words, and how he pulled her hair. Instead of leaving Dee fucked his white cock with her black pussy by working her black ass.

She started pushing back as far as she could and then started moving her ass and twerking it all they while moving it forward and pushing it back hard and fast. As she fucked Patrick she was moaning and crying out in the incredible pleasure she was receiving and enjoying the fact that she knew he was getting a great deal of pleasure from it as well.

As she worked her ass, Patrick reached under her, found her clit, and started to massage it fast and hard. Dee screamed her blissful ecstasy and she came yet another time that night. After she came she collapsed on the bed and Patrick then fucked her hard for a long while before he also came inside her.

After he came, Patrick got on his knees and bent over and kissed and ran his tongue sensually over her marvelous butt where he had spanked it and then up her butt crack and kiss the small of her back. He then lay on his side next to her and caressed her body. Dee loved how Patrick could not get enough of touching her body and at times like just now he complimented her sweetly on it and her skin color. Once again Dee did not say a word about how he had just treated her, she did not want to; she got off on it as much as he did so there was nothing to be said about it.

Unbelievably to Dee, Patrick fucked her one more time that night and he fucked her hard. He started on top of her, very intimately and sensual and then started to fucked her harder and kept picking up his tempo as the black girl was again crying out loudly in her pleasure of it. Dee came once more and Patrick kept fucking and fucking her for so long Dee did not think he was ever going to stop. He then grabbed her legs and put them on her shoulders and bent her body up until she could see her own feet out of the corner of her eyes as they were on the sides of her head. Patrick then fucked her hard and violently as his cock drove deeper into the black girl than it had been that night. Dee was screaming out a high pitched squeal as he fucked her. Soon between the banshee like wail she was making, Dee was pleading with Patrick to stop because once again the pleasure was so intense she did not think she could take it much longer.

Patrick did not stop but actually seemed to be encouraged by her begging and peculiar squealing screams he fucked her even harder and then he put a finger in her ass again and a few seconds later a second finger went into her butt. As Patrick fucked her hard with his cock, his fingers fucked her tight asshole just as hard. Dee did not protest and the sensation added to the young black girl's intense pleasure and Dee came again and it was so intense that she felt like she was going to pee all over Patrick and even pass out as she orgasmed. Finally after a few more minutes after she came Patrick came inside her. Dee felt so blissful and dizzy in the aftermath of her orgasm she did not even object as Patrick placed the two fingers that had been in her butt to her lips, instead she sucked them until he pulled them out.

Later before she finally was able to sleep without Patrick ravaging her, he even wanted to fuck her again, but she begged him no, that she could not take it again and even started crying in fear he would take her anyway. Patrick kissed her eyes and licked her tears and held her close, which made Dee feel protected and cherished and she fell asleep in her bosses white arms.