The Pledge Mistress Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, just as Bernadette was thinking she couldn't go any further, the pain in her body let up slightly and she realized she already was two-thirds up the final flight of stairs. That was the moment she knew she would indeed beat the challenge. She could finish without walking. She could do it, although it would take every bit of energy she still had in her. She gasped as the final step came closer, and then, it was over! She had made it!

Bernadette glanced back at the six flights of stairs and what she had accomplished, totally unconcerned about the ongoing cheers and whistling from her male audience down in the field. What mattered was that she had made it and the challenge was completed!

The pledges descended the final flight of steps as Bernadette struggled to keep her balance on the way down. Moments later came the verdict from the chapter president; that all four pledges had passed the stair run and the group was authorized to wear their running outfits on the way back to the sorority. Tracy lost no time pulling out running shorts and T-shirts and tossing them to her group. She quickly put on her own uniform, happy to be "normal" for the jog back to the Four-Beta House. Now that the show was over for the football players, their assistant coach yelled at them to get to work.

As the women ran out of the stadium, Alexandra shouted at the sophomores to give the pledges a cheer of congratulations. Hearing that cheer was one of the happiest moments of Bernadette's life.

12